JXG - The Emergence of a New Promotion

For months, there has been rumors floating amongst the IWC of a new promotion. This promotion will focus on a variety of in-ring styles, to an extent unmatched by any other United States promotion. Based out of the Great Lakes area, it was questioned who its owner would be and . In November of 2006, JXG.com was launched. It consisted of a single page, with a black background and a flash animation of a clock counting down to January 1st, 2007. Nothing else was officially stated until that day. This was the message. [QUOTE=JXG.com]Welcome to the official page for JXG - Jackson Extreme Group. I want you to understand one thing, right now. I, Frank Jackson, don't want to end up like J.K. Stallings, Jr. See, J.K. has a modicum of fame amongst fans of wrestling due to his failed time as owner of the predecessor to TCW. See, I know Stallings. I respect Stallings. We're both computer programmers who have achieved a level of wealth with our creations. His automatic responder for e-mails and my automatic scheduler for personal communication. Nothing that really changed the world, but both programs were widely used and, as a result, paid for quite often. Stallings is a smart guy. He just can't work in high stress situations. That's what I heard from some college classmates of his, and his showing with TCW just kind of proved that. I'd like to think I'm different than that. That's what I hope to prove, anyway. Of course, I'm going a different route than J.K. did. He went straight to the national level and threw around money to solve his issues. I'm starting on a much smaller scale. I'm not investing nearly as much money as he did, "just" a million dollars. More than most indies, true, but still, a sizable chunk of change. Also, I'm trying to generate more of an underground appeal than he aimed for, so I'm really aiming to rise from the state of independents to the mainstream with the support of you, the fans. Additionally, he favored sports entertainment. I'm going the Hardcore route. True, DAVE has the market cornered here, but I think that Vibert & Nemesis' thinking is flawed. Not every match has to be a brawl infused with blood and weaponry. I plan to include more traditional technical and high flying work to add to the brawls. Some people refer to this as "cutting edge." I think it's a goofy name for this style, but I'm just one person. I'm still in negotiations with talent, but that's the plans for JXG. Look for our wrestlers to be announced soon. I've been a life long wrestling fan. While I have always found the mic work of Sam Strong, Tommy Cornell and their brethren entertaining, I prefer a solid in-ring product. I hope to present to you, the wrestling fan, a series of shows featuring talented workers who can talk and, more importantly, work. Strong style, brawlers, technicians, high flyers, spot monkeys - the best of the best will all be welcome here. I hope that we will entertain you in the near future, even (heck, especially) if your standards are as high as mine. ~FJ, 01/01/07[/QUOTE]

The following press release was posted on January 10th, '07. [QUOTE=JXG.com] [B]First show and out of ring roster announced![/B] Fans, I'm pleased to announce that we have scheduled our first event. On the 20th of this month, outside of Lansing, Michigan, we will hold the debut show for JXG. The card will be announced this 13th. Also, I've decided to announce our in-ring roster tomorrow. I'll admit, it's a shameless attempt to build speculation for who we've hired. Anything to get people talking, really. Anyway, today I announce our referee, announcers, manager and road agent. REFEREE: Darren Smith. Arguably the most talented official at this time, we're honored to welcome Smith to the fold. He undoubtedly will be as impartial as they get and will help our matches stay exciting and legal. PLAY-BY-PLAY ANNOUNCER: Rock Downpour. The massive retired wrestler has been called upon to narrate the action. With more than 10 years of experience in the ring and an additional 15 working in the business in various roles for promotions like DAVE and NYCW, there's no question Downpour will provide insight into the matches unavailable from other announcers for our DVD releases. COLOR COMMENTARY: Duke Hazzard. Just over half the age of Downpour, Hazzard is still an intelligent mind in the world of wrestling. Recognized as one of the most entertaining people to pick up the microphone, particularly by MAW fans, we hope his thoughts will add to the enjoyment gathered from our DVDs. MANAGER: "Hot Stuff" Jennifer Heat. Very attractive, Heat has contacted us and requested the ability to represent our workers during events. With a face like hers and her track record from SOTBPW and USPW, how could we say no? ROAD AGENT: Lee Wright. A thirty-year veteran in the business, we've asked Lee to guide our roster to success. With his track record in Japan and the United Kingdom, I have no doubt this bad ass will be able to provide knowledge to our workers that will aid them in their careers. I know these five may not seem as important as those who actually fight in the ring, but their value to promotions is easy to overlook. I eagerly great Smith, Hazzard, Heat, Wright and Downpour to the JXG family. Until tomorrow, ~FJ, 01/10/07[/QUOTE]

The following press release was posted on January 10th, '07. [QUOTE=JXG.com] [B]First show and out of ring roster announced![/B] Fans, I'm pleased to announce that we have scheduled our first event. On the 20th of this month, outside of Lansing, Michigan, we will hold the debut show for JXG. The card will be announced this 13th. Also, I've decided to announce our in-ring roster tomorrow. I'll admit, it's a shameless attempt to build speculation for who we've hired. Anything to get people talking, really. Anyway, today I announce our referee, announcers, manager and road agent. REFEREE: Darren Smith. Arguably the most talented official at this time, we're honored to welcome Smith to the fold. He undoubtedly will be as impartial as they get and will help our matches stay exciting and legal. PLAY-BY-PLAY ANNOUNCER: Rock Downpour. The massive retired wrestler has been called upon to narrate the action. With more than 10 years of experience in the ring and an additional 15 working in the business in various roles for promotions like DAVE and NYCW, there's no question Downpour will provide insight into the matches unavailable from other announcers for our DVD releases. COLOR COMMENTARY: Duke Hazzard. Just over half the age of Downpour, Hazzard is still an intelligent mind in the world of wrestling. Recognized as one of the most entertaining people to pick up the microphone, particularly by MAW fans, we hope his thoughts will add to the enjoyment gathered from our DVDs. MANAGER: "Hot Stuff" Jennifer Heat. Very attractive, Heat has contacted us and requested the ability to represent our workers during events. With a face like hers and her track record from SOTBPW and USPW, how could we say no? ROAD AGENT: Lee Wright. A thirty-year veteran in the business, we've asked Lee to guide our roster to success. With his track record in Japan and the United Kingdom, I have no doubt this bad ass will be able to provide knowledge to our workers that will aid them in their careers. I know these five may not seem as important as those who actually fight in the ring, but their value to promotions is easy to overlook. I eagerly great Smith, Hazzard, Heat, Wright and Downpour to the JXG family. Until tomorrow, ~FJ, 01/10/07[/QUOTE]

Glad you like it, G-Prime. I'm hoping to have the results of the first card posted in the next couple of days. Just need to get there first. === [I]Press Release - dated January 11th, 2007.[/I] [quote=JXG.com]On behalf of JXG, I am pleased to announce the official roster of what will develop into one of the greatest wrestling promotions on the face of the earth. Starting on January 20th, 2007, in Lansing Michigan's National Guard Armory, JXG will begin the slow climb to the top of the wrestling world. These 17 men will lead this climb. Without further delay, here is the roster of JXG. [B]American Elemental[/B] - It never ceases to amaze me who other promotions manage to overlook. The 26 year old, a huge fan of Japanese legend Elemental, has named and designed his attire in honor of his idol. A tremendous high flyer, Elemental is also one of the most interesting talkers [B]Art Reed[/B] - A famed worker in DAVE, Reed is a great all-around worker. Whether it's high flying, brawling or mat wrestling, Reed can do it all. [B]Bryan Holmes[/B] - The 86th best wrestler of 2006. A multiple time champion of DAVE. One of the best performers in North America. A popular [i]gaijin[/i] in Japan. Anyway you cut it, Holmes will be a welcome addition to the JXG roster. [B]Champagne Lover[/B]- You might not know this guy. Lucha isn't covered too well north of the Rio Grande. At just 25 years of age, though, the Lover has developed into one of the best workers in the world. We are glad to give him an arena with which he can expand his work beyond SOTBPW. [B]Frankie Perez[/B] - Just 22, this CZCW star is a great strong style worker, but he can also take you to the mat with an ground or top rope assault. A one of a kind worker, he will shine in JXG. [B]Fumihiro Ota[/B] - You should remember Ota from TCW's now-defunct cruiserweight division. A great technician, he's hoping to tie the rest of JXG into knots. [B]Guide[/B] - One half of one of the best tag teams in history, Guide comes to JXG with hopes of shining solo. Not only he will brawl, he'll launch himself at his foes just to win the gold. A tag team champion in the great DAVE promotion. [B]Insane Machine[/B] - Yet another great talent who has worked for CZCW, the Machine's moves are some of the most amazing in the world. We know he'll be able to bring the house down for JXG. [B]Jacob Jett[/B] - From north of the border in the 4C promotion, Jett's name is highly appropriate given his high-flying repetoire. Just 20 years old, Jett is still learning, but he has a very bright future in this business. [B]JD Morgan[/B] - Another DAVE star, and one of the best who is willing to work with JXG. Well known and thought of for his technical skills, Morgan will take his skills into Lansing, Michigan and beyond to teach the rest of JXG a lesson. [B]Joey Beauchamp[/B] - A European star, specifically in UCR, Beauchamp has come to this side of the Atlantic to show his stuff. With a natural charisma and moveset deserving of stardom, we at JXG welcome The Breeze to America. [B]Mean Jean Cattley[/B] - A former MAW champion, Cattley is one of the top developing stars in the industry. His technical skills might rival the likes of Holmes and Morgan, which is amazing at his young age. [B]Nemesis[/B] - Yes. THAT Nemesis. Voted the 49th best wrestler in the prestigious top 100 list of Pro Wrestling Hits magazine, Nemesis is featured in both DAVE and TCW. A long-time veteran, he can still brawl with the best of them. Given the small space I have for each worker, it'd be impossible to hail Nemesis' talents to the level that they require. Just know that he is that damn good. [B]Rolling Johnny Stones[/B] - Another British import, this technician hopes to make a mark in North America to bring his rolling suplexes to both sides of the Atlantic. [B]Steve Flash[/B] - A great, great worker. This veteran can do any style, probably including about three that have yet to be discovered. He has the experience edge over the majority of the roster; when the JXG Championship is introduced, will this translate to gold? [B]Teddy Powell[/B]- One half of DAVE's Adrenaline Rush tag team with Sammy Bach, Powell is a talented worker in his own right. Just 27, Powell is a young veteran and will hope to use that to his advantage. [B]William Hayes[/B] - Another popular gaijin in Japan, Hayes was ranked 66th in PWH's top 100. At just 27, he's just 20 spots higher than Holmes. There is no style he can't work, and no audience he can't awe with an interview. Thanks and congratulations are due to all of these tremendous athletes. With good luck and great effort, they will change the face of wrestling. Frank Jackson, owner, Jackson Extreme Group[/quote]

Glad you like it, G-Prime. I'm hoping to have the results of the first card posted in the next couple of days. Just need to get there first. === [I]Press Release - dated January 11th, 2007.[/I] [quote=JXG.com]On behalf of JXG, I am pleased to announce the official roster of what will develop into one of the greatest wrestling promotions on the face of the earth. Starting on January 20th, 2007, in Lansing Michigan's National Guard Armory, JXG will begin the slow climb to the top of the wrestling world. These 17 men will lead this climb. Without further delay, here is the roster of JXG. [B]American Elemental[/B] - It never ceases to amaze me who other promotions manage to overlook. The 26 year old, a huge fan of Japanese legend Elemental, has named and designed his attire in honor of his idol. A tremendous high flyer, Elemental is also one of the most interesting talkers [B]Art Reed[/B] - A famed worker in DAVE, Reed is a great all-around worker. Whether it's high flying, brawling or mat wrestling, Reed can do it all. [B]Bryan Holmes[/B] - The 86th best wrestler of 2006. A multiple time champion of DAVE. One of the best performers in North America. A popular [i]gaijin[/i] in Japan. Anyway you cut it, Holmes will be a welcome addition to the JXG roster. [B]Champagne Lover[/B]- You might not know this guy. Lucha isn't covered too well north of the Rio Grande. At just 25 years of age, though, the Lover has developed into one of the best workers in the world. We are glad to give him an arena with which he can expand his work beyond SOTBPW. [B]Frankie Perez[/B] - Just 22, this CZCW star is a great strong style worker, but he can also take you to the mat with an ground or top rope assault. A one of a kind worker, he will shine in JXG. [B]Fumihiro Ota[/B] - You should remember Ota from TCW's now-defunct cruiserweight division. A great technician, he's hoping to tie the rest of JXG into knots. [B]Guide[/B] - One half of one of the best tag teams in history, Guide comes to JXG with hopes of shining solo. Not only he will brawl, he'll launch himself at his foes just to win the gold. A tag team champion in the great DAVE promotion. [B]Insane Machine[/B] - Yet another great talent who has worked for CZCW, the Machine's moves are some of the most amazing in the world. We know he'll be able to bring the house down for JXG. [B]Jacob Jett[/B] - From north of the border in the 4C promotion, Jett's name is highly appropriate given his high-flying repetoire. Just 20 years old, Jett is still learning, but he has a very bright future in this business. [B]JD Morgan[/B] - Another DAVE star, and one of the best who is willing to work with JXG. Well known and thought of for his technical skills, Morgan will take his skills into Lansing, Michigan and beyond to teach the rest of JXG a lesson. [B]Joey Beauchamp[/B] - A European star, specifically in UCR, Beauchamp has come to this side of the Atlantic to show his stuff. With a natural charisma and moveset deserving of stardom, we at JXG welcome The Breeze to America. [B]Mean Jean Cattley[/B] - A former MAW champion, Cattley is one of the top developing stars in the industry. His technical skills might rival the likes of Holmes and Morgan, which is amazing at his young age. [B]Nemesis[/B] - Yes. THAT Nemesis. Voted the 49th best wrestler in the prestigious top 100 list of Pro Wrestling Hits magazine, Nemesis is featured in both DAVE and TCW. A long-time veteran, he can still brawl with the best of them. Given the small space I have for each worker, it'd be impossible to hail Nemesis' talents to the level that they require. Just know that he is that damn good. [B]Rolling Johnny Stones[/B] - Another British import, this technician hopes to make a mark in North America to bring his rolling suplexes to both sides of the Atlantic. [B]Steve Flash[/B] - A great, great worker. This veteran can do any style, probably including about three that have yet to be discovered. He has the experience edge over the majority of the roster; when the JXG Championship is introduced, will this translate to gold? [B]Teddy Powell[/B]- One half of DAVE's Adrenaline Rush tag team with Sammy Bach, Powell is a talented worker in his own right. Just 27, Powell is a young veteran and will hope to use that to his advantage. [B]William Hayes[/B] - Another popular gaijin in Japan, Hayes was ranked 66th in PWH's top 100. At just 27, he's just 20 spots higher than Holmes. There is no style he can't work, and no audience he can't awe with an interview. Thanks and congratulations are due to all of these tremendous athletes. With good luck and great effort, they will change the face of wrestling. Frank Jackson, owner, Jackson Extreme Group[/quote]

mystic, I'm afraid you misunderstand Jackson's stance. He enjoys DAVE very much. He thinks they're one of the best promotions in the world, and regularly put on great matches and shows. He has nothing but the utmost respect for what Phil Vibert has accomplished. Jackson put DAVE over several times in his second press release. However, Jackson also views the hardcore arena as something that might hide certain attributes of workers, specifically technical crispness or the excitement of pure aerial wrestling. This isn't to say Vibert or Nemesis are holding workers back, or that matches that tend towards wild brawls are bad. Jackson just prefers a specific variety of matches on his shows and that's all he was attempting to say. Also, I'm going to read through your diary now. I checked out the first few pages when I was lurking and really enjoyed it, but have fallen behind recently. I really enjoy what I have read so far. Anyway, here's the last press release before the show. Enjoy. === [I]Press Release - dated January 13th, 2007[/I] [quote=JXG.com]Jackson Extreme Group, the newest face of professional wrestling, is pleased to announce the card for its January 20th event: [i]JXG: Doom Comes Forward[/i]. Featuring 17 of the most talented independent talent available in North America in Lansing, Michigan, [i]Doom Comes Forward[/i] promises an entertaining card. Tickets are $10 at the door, $8 if reserved by January 18th. Tickets may be reserved by calling (513) 555-JXGW (5949). [b]Main Event[/b]: Bryan Holmes vs. Nemesis. Two of the most popular and experienced workers in North America face off in a must-see match. Normally available only in the lawless DAVE ring, these two will face in a contest of honor in one week. Guide vs. Teddy Powell. Two more DAVE members facing off in a different environment hope to put on a technical and high flying classic. [b]Triangle Match[/b]: Art Reed vs. Fumihiro Ota vs. JD Morgan. Two present day DAVE stars face off against a recent TCW star in a three-way free for all. Mean Jean Cattley vs. Steve Flash. One is a young gun with a bright star. The other is an experienced veteran trying to teach youth a lesson. Both have had titles in United States promotions - Flash in NYCW, Cattley in Rip Chord's MAW. Frankie Perez vs. Insane Machine. Two of the best wrestlers you've never heard of. Perez and Machine will be fighting not only for a victory, but respect. [b]Six-way Mayhem[/b]: American Elemental vs. Champagne Lover vs. Jacob Jett vs. Joey Beauchamp vs. Rolling Johnny Stones vs. William Hayes. Six great talents get the chance to fight prove who the best young star in wrestling is. Expected to be a high impact and quick paced match. For further information, visit [url]www.JXG.com[/url] or call (513) 555-JXGW (5949). Frank Jackson, owner, Jackson Extreme Group[/quote] NB: Results will be posted as soon as I have a chance.

mystic, I'm afraid you misunderstand Jackson's stance. He enjoys DAVE very much. He thinks they're one of the best promotions in the world, and regularly put on great matches and shows. He has nothing but the utmost respect for what Phil Vibert has accomplished. Jackson put DAVE over several times in his second press release. However, Jackson also views the hardcore arena as something that might hide certain attributes of workers, specifically technical crispness or the excitement of pure aerial wrestling. This isn't to say Vibert or Nemesis are holding workers back, or that matches that tend towards wild brawls are bad. Jackson just prefers a specific variety of matches on his shows and that's all he was attempting to say. Also, I'm going to read through your diary now. I checked out the first few pages when I was lurking and really enjoyed it, but have fallen behind recently. I really enjoy what I have read so far. Anyway, here's the last press release before the show. Enjoy. === [I]Press Release - dated January 13th, 2007[/I] [quote=JXG.com]Jackson Extreme Group, the newest face of professional wrestling, is pleased to announce the card for its January 20th event: [i]JXG: Doom Comes Forward[/i]. Featuring 17 of the most talented independent talent available in North America in Lansing, Michigan, [i]Doom Comes Forward[/i] promises an entertaining card. Tickets are $10 at the door, $8 if reserved by January 18th. Tickets may be reserved by calling (513) 555-JXGW (5949). [b]Main Event[/b]: Bryan Holmes vs. Nemesis. Two of the most popular and experienced workers in North America face off in a must-see match. Normally available only in the lawless DAVE ring, these two will face in a contest of honor in one week. Guide vs. Teddy Powell. Two more DAVE members facing off in a different environment hope to put on a technical and high flying classic. [b]Triangle Match[/b]: Art Reed vs. Fumihiro Ota vs. JD Morgan. Two present day DAVE stars face off against a recent TCW star in a three-way free for all. Mean Jean Cattley vs. Steve Flash. One is a young gun with a bright star. The other is an experienced veteran trying to teach youth a lesson. Both have had titles in United States promotions - Flash in NYCW, Cattley in Rip Chord's MAW. Frankie Perez vs. Insane Machine. Two of the best wrestlers you've never heard of. Perez and Machine will be fighting not only for a victory, but respect. [b]Six-way Mayhem[/b]: American Elemental vs. Champagne Lover vs. Jacob Jett vs. Joey Beauchamp vs. Rolling Johnny Stones vs. William Hayes. Six great talents get the chance to fight prove who the best young star in wrestling is. Expected to be a high impact and quick paced match. For further information, visit [url]www.JXG.com[/url] or call (513) 555-JXGW (5949). Frank Jackson, owner, Jackson Extreme Group[/quote] NB: Results will be posted as soon as I have a chance.

B]Bryan Holmes[/B] vs. Nemesis Holmes is all around one of the best guys you can get in North America. [B]Guide[/B] vs. Teddy Powell. I was a big Adrenaline Rush fan in 2004 but I don't so much like Powell as a singles worker. Guide on the other hand is superstar material Art Reed vs. Fumihiro Ota vs. [B]JD Morgan[/B] If you luck out like I did and get Art Reed and JD Morgan having Great Chemistry you'll be pulling A rated matches in no time. Ota I can take or Leave. Mean Jean Cattley vs. [B]Steve Flash[/B] Cattley always sucks it up for me in 2005 consistencly the guy who has bad chemistry witht he most workers on my roster. Steve fLash though is a work horse who has never been pushed to the extent of his talent. He deserves a top title before he retires. [B]Frankie Perez[/B] vs. Insane Machine. P-Dawg has always doen well by me but Insane Machine not so much [B]American Elemental[/B] vs. Champagne Lover vs. Jacob Jett vs. Joey Beauchamp vs. Rolling Johnny Stones vs. William Hayes There's only one guy I don't care for in this group and that's William Hayes but I htink I'll pull for my favorite guy starting in 2004 and continuing in 2005

B]Bryan Holmes[/B] vs. Nemesis Holmes is all around one of the best guys you can get in North America. [B]Guide[/B] vs. Teddy Powell. I was a big Adrenaline Rush fan in 2004 but I don't so much like Powell as a singles worker. Guide on the other hand is superstar material Art Reed vs. Fumihiro Ota vs. [B]JD Morgan[/B] If you luck out like I did and get Art Reed and JD Morgan having Great Chemistry you'll be pulling A rated matches in no time. Ota I can take or Leave. Mean Jean Cattley vs. [B]Steve Flash[/B] Cattley always sucks it up for me in 2005 consistencly the guy who has bad chemistry witht he most workers on my roster. Steve fLash though is a work horse who has never been pushed to the extent of his talent. He deserves a top title before he retires. [B]Frankie Perez[/B] vs. Insane Machine. P-Dawg has always doen well by me but Insane Machine not so much [B]American Elemental[/B] vs. Champagne Lover vs. Jacob Jett vs. Joey Beauchamp vs. Rolling Johnny Stones vs. William Hayes There's only one guy I don't care for in this group and that's William Hayes but I htink I'll pull for my favorite guy starting in 2004 and continuing in 2005

Starting status: D (30%) prestige & D (30%) popularity in all US locations. Financially, we have just over $1,000,000 thanks to a small flow of money from sponsors during '06. Official roster: Faces: American Elemental Art Reed Bryan Holmes Frankie Perez Rolling Johnny Stones Steve Flash Teddy Powell William Hayes Heels: Champagne Lover Fumihiro Ota Guide Insane Machine Jacob Jett JD Morgan Joey Beauchamp Mean Jean Cattley Nemesis

Starting status: D (30%) prestige & D (30%) popularity in all US locations. Financially, we have just over $1,000,000 thanks to a small flow of money from sponsors during '06. Official roster: Faces: American Elemental Art Reed Bryan Holmes Frankie Perez Rolling Johnny Stones Steve Flash Teddy Powell William Hayes Heels: Champagne Lover Fumihiro Ota Guide Insane Machine Jacob Jett JD Morgan Joey Beauchamp Mean Jean Cattley Nemesis

I was anxious to see this show kick off. I'd spent 2006 finding sponsors, making connections and otherwise preparing for my entry into the world of wrestling. Needless to say, I was nervous as hell. Staring out from behind the curtain at the entrance, I was amazed that our debut had managed to find a crowd this huge. Our accountant ran in at me with a huge smile on his face. "What's going on, Norman?" I felt slightly relieved to see him this happy. When Norman looks this happy, he either found a free buffet or a large amount of money. Since the buffet's not set up until halfway through the show, I had an idea of what he was happy about. "Frank, great news! We sold out!" With a heavy sigh of relief, I felt woozy for a second. We made the money. We just need to make the fans happy enough to come back. Easy enough, right? I felt a heavy hand clasp down on my shoulder. Surprised, I looked behind me to see Lee Wright. "Frank, we'll be okay. With this roster, how could we go wrong?" I nodded. "I know, Lee. Doesn't make me any less nervous though." "Suck it up kid. You can't waste your time wondering what'll happen. Anyway, it's ten minutes 'til start time. Too late to change anything now." "Yeah, I guess you're right, Lee." "Damn right I am. One more thing: I'll be rating each of these matches on a grade system. You know, A+'s to F's. I think we'll be well served by a C-rated show tonight - you know, average." Noticing my frown, he quickly continued, "Not because of the wrestling, but because these fans don't know these kids yet. I know they'll love guys like Jett, Beauchamp, Elemental & Lover and all the rest once they get famliar with them. Nemesis wasn't over as soon as he strapped up his boots, you know." Wright was, err.. right. I just hoped we'd be able to out-perform his expectations. Relieved, I just nodded and stared out of the curtain. "Let's hope for a hell of a show then." I signaled to the sound tech guy, who proceeded to play some hard rock music to warm the crowd up. After a couple of tracks, Rock Downpour stepped up to the curtain in what has to be the world's largest suit. With a nod to Wright and I, he stepped through the curtain and earned a small pop. The show was underway. * [b]Rock Downpour[/b] came out and thanked the crowd on behalf of the entire JXG for attending. He announced that tonight's show had sold every seat in the building's 1,000 person capacity. Downpour walked to the back to record commentary with Duke Hazzard. The show then began with the entrances for... [b]Six-way Mayhem: American Elemental vs. Champagne Lover vs. Jacob Jett vs. Joey Beauchamp vs. Rolling Johnny Stones vs. William Hayes.[/b] This match had a heavy international flavor, with connections to Mexico, Canada, Britain and Japan in one match. Once the bell rang, they began to pair off: Beauchamp vs. Jett, Elemental vs. Hayes and Lover v Stones. The six largely traded high impact maneuvers, most notably a twisting Sky Press by Elemental to the floor onto Jett and Hayes, and a nifty sequence where Stones hit four rolling fisherman's suplexes on Beauchamp. With both Europeans groggy, Lover climbed to the top rope and hit Beauchamp with a Champagne Sunrise. Surprisingly, Stones was able to roll over and break the pin up at the 2 and 3/4 count. The ending came when Jett hit Stones with a Cleared for Take Off out of nowhere. With Elemental and Beauchamp fighting outside of the ring and Lover working Hayes over in the corner, it appeared Jett had a clear path to go for the Emergency Landing. However, Jett wasted too much time getting to his feet and signaling for the Landing, which allowed for Lover to bounce off the ropes and hit Jett with a Lover Stunner out of nowhere. With everyone else stunned or pre-occuppied, the pinfall was academic. Champagne Lover pinned Jacob Jett at 11:55 with a Lover Stunner. Lee Wright's rating: C- [b]Frankie Perez vs. Insane Machine[/b] Lee Wright stared out from the Gorilla position and shook his head. These two had no chemistry. They never looked to be on the same page at any time during the match. One notable example was when Perez went to show off his martial arts kicks and Machine never knew which body part to sell until it was too late. This match went on about 10 minutes too long, until it was mercifully finished by Machine nailing a Termination Kick on Perez. Insane Machine defeated Frankie Perez at 21:30 with a Termination Kick. D *[b]Mean Jean Cattley[/b] spent a few minutes hyping himself, discussing how he was the future of technical wrestling and came to JXG to end the careers of old fogies like [b]Steve Flash[/b]. This unsurprisingly brought Flash out, leading to... [b]Mean Jean Cattley vs. Steve Flash[/b] This was a technical match-up through and through. Notable events included Cattley and Flash trading small packages, sunset flips and other flash pin tries at about the 12 minute mark, with both going to the trunks or ropes for leverage on occasion. Flash took control towards the end of the match with a series of submissions aimed at Mean Jean's head, setting him up for the Flash Bang hot shot. Flash Irish whipped Cattley to the ropes, but Cattley was able to block Flash's lift attempt and landed on his feet next to a bent over Flash. While Cattley was fully alert, the same could not be said for referee Darren Smith due to Smith being grazed in the head by one of Cattley's flailing legs. Mean Jean took advantage of this situation with a blatant low blow to Flash, which was followed by a Mood Swing. By this time, Smith was back in business and the pin was academic. Mean Jean Cattley defeated Steve Flash at 24:03 with a Mood Swing. C- *[b]Nemesis[/b] then came out in his ring gear. He talked a bit of trash towards Frank Jackson's comments about DAVE's booking on JXG.com (that's a shoot, brother!). Nemesis continued to tell everyone how he would continue his dominance of DAVE in a different arena tonight with a victory over Holmes. [b]Triangle Match: Art Reed vs. Fumihiro Ota vs. JD Morgan[/b] This match-up started off with Reed and Morgan beating down Ota, following a DAVE vs. TCW storyline. Three minutes in, JD decided that was enough of that and slapped Reed in the face and proceeded to take the advantage. At the five minute mark, Morgan had Reed in a single leg crab with additional leverage added by a knee in the middle of Art's back. Before Reed could submit, Ota climbed to the top rope and hit Morgan with a missile dropkick to break the hold. Ota proceeded to work over Morgan's legs with a series of vicious kicks. Reed then threw those two out of the ring and simultaneously hit them both with a baseball slide. An interesting spot came a bit after the twelve minute mark. Morgan had just hit Art Reed with a vertical suplex and was helping Reed back to his feet to press the advantage. With Reed bent over, Ota ran from the corner, jumped on Reed's back and hit Morgan with a Ninja Strike. Ota only got a two count as Reed was able to quickly break up the pin. After the Ninja Strike, Morgan was essentially a non-factor in the match. Reed gained the victory with a counter to a counter - Ota was caught in an armbar by Reed and attempted to somersault out of it. As Ota was gaining leverage on the armbar, Reed caught Ota with a knee to the stomach and quickly hit the Dark Matter (forward Russian legsweep) for the pinfall. Art Reed defeated Fumihiro Ota with a Dark Matter at 14:31. C+ [b]Guide vs. Teddy Powell[/b] This was a highly competitive match. Guide & Powell, with their long history in DAVE, went back and forth for nearly half an hour. Guide kept trying to pull off pinfalls after moderate-impact maneuvers, often with some attempts to cheat to the three count. Referee Darren Smith would occasionally catch him, but not often enough to warrant a disqualification. Powell's offensive attempts were usually based off of high flying, though he did pull off some technical maneuvers as well. Just before the 22 minute mark, Teddy Powell connected with a Motion Censor kick. Guide was able to partially block it, but not completely. However, the partial block was enough to prevent the damage required for Powell to score a three count. Powell continued the offensive, but 26:23 into the match Guide pulled off a Guide Missile northern lights bomb out of nowhere. Powell had not endured enough punishment to be pinned, however. Rock Downpour was correct when he stated the next person lucky enough to hit their finisher would be the victor. Unfortunately for Powell, Guide was the lucky. One Guided Missile and a three count later, Guide was victorious. Guide defeated Teddy Powell with a Guided Missile at 30:26. B- *A music video promoting [b]Holmes'[/b] exploits in DAVE was inserted here for the DVD release. Thanks to DAVE for allowing us to use their footage. [b]Main Event: Bryan Holmes vs. Nemesis[/b] As Bryan Holmes, with the second entrance, headed towards the ring, he refused to take his eyes off of Nemesis. As soon as Holmes stepped in, Nemesis tried to charge him but was held off by referee Darren Smith. A wild brawl initiated and carried on for four minutes until Nemesis gained the advantage. Laying Holmes out, Nemesis directed Smith to check Holmes' boots for a foreign object. With Darren Smith distracted, Nemesis removed the covering from the turnbuckle. Not taking advantage of the bare steel straight away, Holmes had the opportunity to fiht back and take advantage with a series of technical holds aimed at Nemesis' right knee. Knee spikes, figure fours, Indian deathlocks and more were used, but Nemesis refused to go down. The key point in the match for Nemesis came around the ten minute mark. Nemesis was able to sneak in a low blow out of the view of Smith, giving the big man the opportunity to set Holmes up for the Nemesis Arrow. Holmes was able to block the maneuver and dropped Nemesis with a few kicks to the injured knee. Holmes then catapulted Nemesis into the corner - the uncovered corner. Busted open, Nemesis flew into a rage and proceeded to pummel Holmes in a corner. Trying to pull Nemesis out of a corner choke at the 12:37 mark, Smith was thrown across the ring and knocked groggy by the raging and bloodied veteran. Able to rely upon his hardcore history without fear of disqualification, Nemesis left the ring and grabbed a chair from ringside. Knowing that Darren Smith was the only person qualified to enforce the rules, Nemesis nailed the semi-recovered referee with the chair once. With the referee incapcitated for a longer period of time, Nemesis continued to work Holmes over with a series of chair shots both to Holmes' head and back. Nemesis' aggressiveness would also be his downfall. Setting Holmes up in the corner, Nemesis went to charge from the opposite corner of the ring in an attempt to sandwich Holmes' head between the chair and the exposed turnbuckle. Barely able to stand, Holmes dodged - well, more accurately, fell - out of the way. Unable to stop in time, Nemesis ran full force into the corner and chair. Still groggy but able to stand, Holmes picked up the chair and threw it at Nemesis. Nemesis reflexively caught the chair before it hit his face - only to have it driven back into his face with Holmes' trademarked Canadian Kiss. Knocked unconscious, Nemesis was easily pinned by Holmes, even if Smith's count was exceptionally slow. Bryan Holmes defeated Nemesis with a Canadian Kiss at 15:08. B * Holmes celebrated in the ring as Nemesis was helped to the back at the end the show. ================== "So, Lee, what do you think?" I turned to the veteran, wondering what he'd be writing on his clipboard all night. "Frank, I'd reckon that show did better than I gave it any right to. Figure it's worth about a B-." "Not too bad, huh?" "Not at all Frank. Guess you can scout your way out of a paper bag. I don't know about you, but I think I'm going to go get a beer to celebrate. See ya later?" "I do need to check on Nemesis and make sure everyone else is all right. I'll catch you later Lee. And thanks for all the help." "No problem, kid. Later." I walked back to the locker room. Our medic was there, finishing up the stitches on Nemesis' forehead. "How's he doing, Doc?" "Not bad, just a blade job. Stitches'll be out in about five days." "How many'd you earn out there, Nem?" "13, Frank. And I swear, you bash my booking again..." "Nemesis, I've already told you, I have nothing but respect for your booking. Just a little angle advancement, that's all. Great match tonight." Happy with how things went, I walked out to my limo, making sure to thank and congratulate everyone I saw on my way out. Barring a few small changes, tonight really couldn't have gone better. PXG just went through a baptism by fire, and I think it came out relatively unscalded.

I was anxious to see this show kick off. I'd spent 2006 finding sponsors, making connections and otherwise preparing for my entry into the world of wrestling. Needless to say, I was nervous as hell. Staring out from behind the curtain at the entrance, I was amazed that our debut had managed to find a crowd this huge. Our accountant ran in at me with a huge smile on his face. "What's going on, Norman?" I felt slightly relieved to see him this happy. When Norman looks this happy, he either found a free buffet or a large amount of money. Since the buffet's not set up until halfway through the show, I had an idea of what he was happy about. "Frank, great news! We sold out!" With a heavy sigh of relief, I felt woozy for a second. We made the money. We just need to make the fans happy enough to come back. Easy enough, right? I felt a heavy hand clasp down on my shoulder. Surprised, I looked behind me to see Lee Wright. "Frank, we'll be okay. With this roster, how could we go wrong?" I nodded. "I know, Lee. Doesn't make me any less nervous though." "Suck it up kid. You can't waste your time wondering what'll happen. Anyway, it's ten minutes 'til start time. Too late to change anything now." "Yeah, I guess you're right, Lee." "Damn right I am. One more thing: I'll be rating each of these matches on a grade system. You know, A+'s to F's. I think we'll be well served by a C-rated show tonight - you know, average." Noticing my frown, he quickly continued, "Not because of the wrestling, but because these fans don't know these kids yet. I know they'll love guys like Jett, Beauchamp, Elemental & Lover and all the rest once they get famliar with them. Nemesis wasn't over as soon as he strapped up his boots, you know." Wright was, err.. right. I just hoped we'd be able to out-perform his expectations. Relieved, I just nodded and stared out of the curtain. "Let's hope for a hell of a show then." I signaled to the sound tech guy, who proceeded to play some hard rock music to warm the crowd up. After a couple of tracks, Rock Downpour stepped up to the curtain in what has to be the world's largest suit. With a nod to Wright and I, he stepped through the curtain and earned a small pop. The show was underway. * [b]Rock Downpour[/b] came out and thanked the crowd on behalf of the entire JXG for attending. He announced that tonight's show had sold every seat in the building's 1,000 person capacity. Downpour walked to the back to record commentary with Duke Hazzard. The show then began with the entrances for... [b]Six-way Mayhem: American Elemental vs. Champagne Lover vs. Jacob Jett vs. Joey Beauchamp vs. Rolling Johnny Stones vs. William Hayes.[/b] This match had a heavy international flavor, with connections to Mexico, Canada, Britain and Japan in one match. Once the bell rang, they began to pair off: Beauchamp vs. Jett, Elemental vs. Hayes and Lover v Stones. The six largely traded high impact maneuvers, most notably a twisting Sky Press by Elemental to the floor onto Jett and Hayes, and a nifty sequence where Stones hit four rolling fisherman's suplexes on Beauchamp. With both Europeans groggy, Lover climbed to the top rope and hit Beauchamp with a Champagne Sunrise. Surprisingly, Stones was able to roll over and break the pin up at the 2 and 3/4 count. The ending came when Jett hit Stones with a Cleared for Take Off out of nowhere. With Elemental and Beauchamp fighting outside of the ring and Lover working Hayes over in the corner, it appeared Jett had a clear path to go for the Emergency Landing. However, Jett wasted too much time getting to his feet and signaling for the Landing, which allowed for Lover to bounce off the ropes and hit Jett with a Lover Stunner out of nowhere. With everyone else stunned or pre-occuppied, the pinfall was academic. Champagne Lover pinned Jacob Jett at 11:55 with a Lover Stunner. Lee Wright's rating: C- [b]Frankie Perez vs. Insane Machine[/b] Lee Wright stared out from the Gorilla position and shook his head. These two had no chemistry. They never looked to be on the same page at any time during the match. One notable example was when Perez went to show off his martial arts kicks and Machine never knew which body part to sell until it was too late. This match went on about 10 minutes too long, until it was mercifully finished by Machine nailing a Termination Kick on Perez. Insane Machine defeated Frankie Perez at 21:30 with a Termination Kick. D *[b]Mean Jean Cattley[/b] spent a few minutes hyping himself, discussing how he was the future of technical wrestling and came to JXG to end the careers of old fogies like [b]Steve Flash[/b]. This unsurprisingly brought Flash out, leading to... [b]Mean Jean Cattley vs. Steve Flash[/b] This was a technical match-up through and through. Notable events included Cattley and Flash trading small packages, sunset flips and other flash pin tries at about the 12 minute mark, with both going to the trunks or ropes for leverage on occasion. Flash took control towards the end of the match with a series of submissions aimed at Mean Jean's head, setting him up for the Flash Bang hot shot. Flash Irish whipped Cattley to the ropes, but Cattley was able to block Flash's lift attempt and landed on his feet next to a bent over Flash. While Cattley was fully alert, the same could not be said for referee Darren Smith due to Smith being grazed in the head by one of Cattley's flailing legs. Mean Jean took advantage of this situation with a blatant low blow to Flash, which was followed by a Mood Swing. By this time, Smith was back in business and the pin was academic. Mean Jean Cattley defeated Steve Flash at 24:03 with a Mood Swing. C- *[b]Nemesis[/b] then came out in his ring gear. He talked a bit of trash towards Frank Jackson's comments about DAVE's booking on JXG.com (that's a shoot, brother!). Nemesis continued to tell everyone how he would continue his dominance of DAVE in a different arena tonight with a victory over Holmes. [b]Triangle Match: Art Reed vs. Fumihiro Ota vs. JD Morgan[/b] This match-up started off with Reed and Morgan beating down Ota, following a DAVE vs. TCW storyline. Three minutes in, JD decided that was enough of that and slapped Reed in the face and proceeded to take the advantage. At the five minute mark, Morgan had Reed in a single leg crab with additional leverage added by a knee in the middle of Art's back. Before Reed could submit, Ota climbed to the top rope and hit Morgan with a missile dropkick to break the hold. Ota proceeded to work over Morgan's legs with a series of vicious kicks. Reed then threw those two out of the ring and simultaneously hit them both with a baseball slide. An interesting spot came a bit after the twelve minute mark. Morgan had just hit Art Reed with a vertical suplex and was helping Reed back to his feet to press the advantage. With Reed bent over, Ota ran from the corner, jumped on Reed's back and hit Morgan with a Ninja Strike. Ota only got a two count as Reed was able to quickly break up the pin. After the Ninja Strike, Morgan was essentially a non-factor in the match. Reed gained the victory with a counter to a counter - Ota was caught in an armbar by Reed and attempted to somersault out of it. As Ota was gaining leverage on the armbar, Reed caught Ota with a knee to the stomach and quickly hit the Dark Matter (forward Russian legsweep) for the pinfall. Art Reed defeated Fumihiro Ota with a Dark Matter at 14:31. C+ [b]Guide vs. Teddy Powell[/b] This was a highly competitive match. Guide & Powell, with their long history in DAVE, went back and forth for nearly half an hour. Guide kept trying to pull off pinfalls after moderate-impact maneuvers, often with some attempts to cheat to the three count. Referee Darren Smith would occasionally catch him, but not often enough to warrant a disqualification. Powell's offensive attempts were usually based off of high flying, though he did pull off some technical maneuvers as well. Just before the 22 minute mark, Teddy Powell connected with a Motion Censor kick. Guide was able to partially block it, but not completely. However, the partial block was enough to prevent the damage required for Powell to score a three count. Powell continued the offensive, but 26:23 into the match Guide pulled off a Guide Missile northern lights bomb out of nowhere. Powell had not endured enough punishment to be pinned, however. Rock Downpour was correct when he stated the next person lucky enough to hit their finisher would be the victor. Unfortunately for Powell, Guide was the lucky. One Guided Missile and a three count later, Guide was victorious. Guide defeated Teddy Powell with a Guided Missile at 30:26. B- *A music video promoting [b]Holmes'[/b] exploits in DAVE was inserted here for the DVD release. Thanks to DAVE for allowing us to use their footage. [b]Main Event: Bryan Holmes vs. Nemesis[/b] As Bryan Holmes, with the second entrance, headed towards the ring, he refused to take his eyes off of Nemesis. As soon as Holmes stepped in, Nemesis tried to charge him but was held off by referee Darren Smith. A wild brawl initiated and carried on for four minutes until Nemesis gained the advantage. Laying Holmes out, Nemesis directed Smith to check Holmes' boots for a foreign object. With Darren Smith distracted, Nemesis removed the covering from the turnbuckle. Not taking advantage of the bare steel straight away, Holmes had the opportunity to fiht back and take advantage with a series of technical holds aimed at Nemesis' right knee. Knee spikes, figure fours, Indian deathlocks and more were used, but Nemesis refused to go down. The key point in the match for Nemesis came around the ten minute mark. Nemesis was able to sneak in a low blow out of the view of Smith, giving the big man the opportunity to set Holmes up for the Nemesis Arrow. Holmes was able to block the maneuver and dropped Nemesis with a few kicks to the injured knee. Holmes then catapulted Nemesis into the corner - the uncovered corner. Busted open, Nemesis flew into a rage and proceeded to pummel Holmes in a corner. Trying to pull Nemesis out of a corner choke at the 12:37 mark, Smith was thrown across the ring and knocked groggy by the raging and bloodied veteran. Able to rely upon his hardcore history without fear of disqualification, Nemesis left the ring and grabbed a chair from ringside. Knowing that Darren Smith was the only person qualified to enforce the rules, Nemesis nailed the semi-recovered referee with the chair once. With the referee incapcitated for a longer period of time, Nemesis continued to work Holmes over with a series of chair shots both to Holmes' head and back. Nemesis' aggressiveness would also be his downfall. Setting Holmes up in the corner, Nemesis went to charge from the opposite corner of the ring in an attempt to sandwich Holmes' head between the chair and the exposed turnbuckle. Barely able to stand, Holmes dodged - well, more accurately, fell - out of the way. Unable to stop in time, Nemesis ran full force into the corner and chair. Still groggy but able to stand, Holmes picked up the chair and threw it at Nemesis. Nemesis reflexively caught the chair before it hit his face - only to have it driven back into his face with Holmes' trademarked Canadian Kiss. Knocked unconscious, Nemesis was easily pinned by Holmes, even if Smith's count was exceptionally slow. Bryan Holmes defeated Nemesis with a Canadian Kiss at 15:08. B * Holmes celebrated in the ring as Nemesis was helped to the back at the end the show. ================== "So, Lee, what do you think?" I turned to the veteran, wondering what he'd be writing on his clipboard all night. "Frank, I'd reckon that show did better than I gave it any right to. Figure it's worth about a B-." "Not too bad, huh?" "Not at all Frank. Guess you can scout your way out of a paper bag. I don't know about you, but I think I'm going to go get a beer to celebrate. See ya later?" "I do need to check on Nemesis and make sure everyone else is all right. I'll catch you later Lee. And thanks for all the help." "No problem, kid. Later." I walked back to the locker room. Our medic was there, finishing up the stitches on Nemesis' forehead. "How's he doing, Doc?" "Not bad, just a blade job. Stitches'll be out in about five days." "How many'd you earn out there, Nem?" "13, Frank. And I swear, you bash my booking again..." "Nemesis, I've already told you, I have nothing but respect for your booking. Just a little angle advancement, that's all. Great match tonight." Happy with how things went, I walked out to my limo, making sure to thank and congratulate everyone I saw on my way out. Barring a few small changes, tonight really couldn't have gone better. PXG just went through a baptism by fire, and I think it came out relatively unscalded.

Dateline: 02/04/06 [quote=JXG Newswire]*Reviews of [i]JXG Doom Comes Forward[/i] have been circling the Internet and they are resoundingly positive. From the likes of Meltzer, Apter and Scherer to our fans on various message boards, the reviews were largely positive for both the show and the concept of JXG. We hope to lead our happy fans to enjoy better shows on a monthly basis, and to draw new fans in as well. *The next JXG show will be held on February 21st, outside of Bethesda, Maryland. The preliminary card will be announced in the 02/11/06 JXG Newswire. *The show after that is tenatively scheduled for March 19th, at a site to be named. Entitled [i]JXG King of the Independents[/i], this event will feature one talented worker from each Canadian and American promotion that lacks a television deal. These workers will face off in a tournament to crown the 2007 King of the Independents. It is possible representatives from Mexican, European, British or Japanese promotions will be involved, but at this point we only feel comfortable announcing the high likelihood of signing someone from the North American promotions. Watch our NewsWire for more information on this exciting event! *Four valued workers for JXG are leaving the company for exclusive deals with larger companies. William Hayes will continue his path to stardom on an exclusive basis with PGHW. Guide, Bryan Holmes and referee Darren Smith have all signed exclusive written contracts with TCW. We at JXG wish all four of these gentlemen the best wishes in their future endeavors and hope to work with each of them again in the future. *To replace the departing employees previously mentioned, JXG has offered contracts to a handful of workers. Assuming they are accepted, they will be announced in the next JXG NewsWire. Watch this space for more information! *Nemesis is rumored to be very upset about his loss to Holmes in Lansing. Looking for revenge, he has issued an open challenge to anyone wishing to face him in Bethesda. When anyone accepts this, we will announce it on our web page at JXG.com [/quote]

Dateline: 02/04/06 [quote=JXG Newswire]*Reviews of [i]JXG Doom Comes Forward[/i] have been circling the Internet and they are resoundingly positive. From the likes of Meltzer, Apter and Scherer to our fans on various message boards, the reviews were largely positive for both the show and the concept of JXG. We hope to lead our happy fans to enjoy better shows on a monthly basis, and to draw new fans in as well. *The next JXG show will be held on February 21st, outside of Bethesda, Maryland. The preliminary card will be announced in the 02/11/06 JXG Newswire. *The show after that is tenatively scheduled for March 19th, at a site to be named. Entitled [i]JXG King of the Independents[/i], this event will feature one talented worker from each Canadian and American promotion that lacks a television deal. These workers will face off in a tournament to crown the 2007 King of the Independents. It is possible representatives from Mexican, European, British or Japanese promotions will be involved, but at this point we only feel comfortable announcing the high likelihood of signing someone from the North American promotions. Watch our NewsWire for more information on this exciting event! *Four valued workers for JXG are leaving the company for exclusive deals with larger companies. William Hayes will continue his path to stardom on an exclusive basis with PGHW. Guide, Bryan Holmes and referee Darren Smith have all signed exclusive written contracts with TCW. We at JXG wish all four of these gentlemen the best wishes in their future endeavors and hope to work with each of them again in the future. *To replace the departing employees previously mentioned, JXG has offered contracts to a handful of workers. Assuming they are accepted, they will be announced in the next JXG NewsWire. Watch this space for more information! *Nemesis is rumored to be very upset about his loss to Holmes in Lansing. Looking for revenge, he has issued an open challenge to anyone wishing to face him in Bethesda. When anyone accepts this, we will announce it on our web page at JXG.com [/quote]

Dateline: 02/11/06 [Quote=JXG Newswire] *JXG is pleased to welcome four new performers to our roster. The head referee position has been filled by Jez McArthurer. Three individuals will be making in-ring debuts: Spanish Superfly, Black Eagle and Phenomenal E. All four will be making their debuts at [i]JXG Beatdown[/i] on February 21st. *JXG will have a fourth new wrestler, but he isn't a new signee. While still handling the road agent duties, Lee Wright demands in-ring action. He'll get it on February 21st. *With just ten days until our second show, [i]JXG Beatdown[/i], Nemesis' open challenge has been answered and the rest of the card announced. The matches are: Nemesis vs. Art Reed Teddy Powell vs. Champagne Lover Rolling Johnny Stones vs. JD Morgan Mean Jean Cattley vs. Frankie Perez Insane Machine vs. American Elemental Lee Wright vs. Steve Flash Black Eagle vs. Jacob Jett Phenomenal E & Spanish Superfly vs. Joey Beauchamp & Fumihiro Ota [/quote] I was worried about the upcoming show. Norman projected we'd have about 1,000 interested fans, but the wrestling industry is at an all-time low and the US economy was also in one of the worst slumps in the past twenty years. Beyond that, our show should be as good, if not better, than the last. The lack of Holmes, Guide and Hayes would hurt, but I hope we'll be able to overcome these problems. Time to call Nemesis up and make plans for the shows. === Predictions and comments are welcome!

Dateline: 02/11/06 [Quote=JXG Newswire] *JXG is pleased to welcome four new performers to our roster. The head referee position has been filled by Jez McArthurer. Three individuals will be making in-ring debuts: Spanish Superfly, Black Eagle and Phenomenal E. All four will be making their debuts at [i]JXG Beatdown[/i] on February 21st. *JXG will have a fourth new wrestler, but he isn't a new signee. While still handling the road agent duties, Lee Wright demands in-ring action. He'll get it on February 21st. *With just ten days until our second show, [i]JXG Beatdown[/i], Nemesis' open challenge has been answered and the rest of the card announced. The matches are: Nemesis vs. Art Reed Teddy Powell vs. Champagne Lover Rolling Johnny Stones vs. JD Morgan Mean Jean Cattley vs. Frankie Perez Insane Machine vs. American Elemental Lee Wright vs. Steve Flash Black Eagle vs. Jacob Jett Phenomenal E & Spanish Superfly vs. Joey Beauchamp & Fumihiro Ota [/quote] I was worried about the upcoming show. Norman projected we'd have about 1,000 interested fans, but the wrestling industry is at an all-time low and the US economy was also in one of the worst slumps in the past twenty years. Beyond that, our show should be as good, if not better, than the last. The lack of Holmes, Guide and Hayes would hurt, but I hope we'll be able to overcome these problems. Time to call Nemesis up and make plans for the shows. === Predictions and comments are welcome!

Archived