Worker Stat Request

It may actually be to late, also (I know there's no tone of voice in typing so this is not meant to be mean) suggestion do not go in this forum. You may not have known and that's cool and it does seem a little odd that suggestions for 2007 would go in the forum labeled for suggestions in the same places as the Diaries, mods and technical support for 2005, but for future reference that is where the suggestions go.

It may actually be to late, also (I know there's no tone of voice in typing so this is not meant to be mean) suggestion do not go in this forum. You may not have known and that's cool and it does seem a little odd that suggestions for 2007 would go in the forum labeled for suggestions in the same places as the Diaries, mods and technical support for 2005, but for future reference that is where the suggestions go.

This was in TEW 2004, and it was replaced by regular weight classes. As far as I can tell, it was taken out for needlessly complicating the game: Why have a set of numbers that you have to reference to figure out what a cruiserweight is when it's that much easier to click a box labeled "lightweight" or "middleweight" and be done with it?

This was in TEW 2004, and it was replaced by regular weight classes. As far as I can tell, it was taken out for needlessly complicating the game: Why have a set of numbers that you have to reference to figure out what a cruiserweight is when it's that much easier to click a box labeled "lightweight" or "middleweight" and be done with it?

• 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE=shamelessposer;156499]This was in TEW 2004, and it was replaced by regular weight classes. As far as I can tell, it was taken out for needlessly complicating the game: Why have a set of numbers that you have to reference to figure out what a cruiserweight is when it's that much easier to click a box labeled "lightweight" or "middleweight" and be done with it?[/QUOTE] Well, I personally hated having to go to the Help file to figure out how big someone really was -- but I agree, it wasn't really necessary, especially when one who wanted to see those numbers could just add them to the wrestlers' profile.

[QUOTE=shamelessposer;156499]This was in TEW 2004, and it was replaced by regular weight classes. As far as I can tell, it was taken out for needlessly complicating the game: Why have a set of numbers that you have to reference to figure out what a cruiserweight is when it's that much easier to click a box labeled "lightweight" or "middleweight" and be done with it?[/QUOTE] Well, I personally hated having to go to the Help file to figure out how big someone really was -- but I agree, it wasn't really necessary, especially when one who wanted to see those numbers could just add them to the wrestlers' profile.

Archived