WCW: A Fourth Brand

[FONT="Garamond"][SIZE="5"][CENTER]-BREAKING NEWS-[/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT] [SIZE="2"][FONT="Garamond"][B]September 3, 2006[/B]- ProWrestling.com reveals that Vince McMahon and his staff are indeed planning of bringing back World Championship Wrestling as a brand under World Wrestling Entertainment. After the success of ECW, and the ongoing success of both Raw and Smackdown, WWE management feels that WCW can be just as successful.[/FONT][/SIZE] [QUOTE] [FONT="Garamond"][SIZE="2"] [B]-OUT OF CHARACTER NOTE-[/B] Yes people, 4 months after leaving the TEW scene, I'm back. My old WCW dynasty, which im sure you all remember, was getting cluttered, disorganized, and more unrealistic by the day, so I stopped it. My new version of WCW will be more detailed and realistic. And yes, I will bring back the website to go along with the dynasty. I have spent the last week editing my database and getting it up to date. I also realize that Total Extreme Wrestling 2007 is coming out shortly. So I will start my dynasty with 05, and transfer my database to 07. Then I will start a new game in 07, starting with where I left off on the 05 game. For now, using TEW 2005, I have started a 3 player game. I will run all three of them with one company being WWE with Raw and Smackdown brands. Then the 2nd company will be WWE BE, with the "BE" standing for Brand Extension. The two brands will be ECW and WCW. And the 3rd company being TNA. I havent decided on if I will post an entire detailed dynasty of all 5 companies/brands or just the WCW brand. WWE will start with a 90 prestige. ECW/WCW will start at 70 and TNA at 75. Some aspects of the dynasty will not come directly from the game due to the lack of options in writing. Some things will be written in to better the image and writing. This will definately be better than the last dynasty I started. Stay tuned.....[/SIZE][/FONT] [/QUOTE]

First signs of WCW [FONT="Garamond"] [B]September 11, 2006-[/B] During the 9/11 Edition of Raw, Eric Bischoff interrupts a face to face interview between Johnny Nitro & Jeff Hardy. Bischoff tells them that he has something "big" coming up soon and says that he wants Nitro and Hardy to be a part of it. A confused Nitro and Hardy leave the scene as Bischoff pushes Todd Grisham to the side. Bischoff starts referring to the "Hell in a Cell" highlight videos that have been shown throughout the evening. Bischoff says that the people have forgotten who first put three cages on top of one another, and people have forgotten about him, Eric Bischoff. Eric says that it wont be long until people remeber...... [B]September 12, 2006-[/B] ProWrestling.com has revealed that the WWE is attempting to bring Chris Jericho back. WWE wants to possibly use Jericho as the WCW's big star. If you remember a while back, Jericho said he would only return to wrestling and work for McMahon. [B]September 15, 2006-[/B] WWE.com has announced that Chris Jericho will be coming back. [B]September 18, 2006-[/B] During the 9/18 edition of Raw, Eric Bischoff made yet another appearance. Bischoff was seen talking to Randy Orton and later on in the night, Edge. Edge has lost the WWE Heavyweight title the night before to John Cena. Later on in the show, Jonathan Coachman confronted Eric and asked what is his business on Raw. Bischoff tells Coach that he has permission from Vince McMahon to go backstage at any time, not only on Raw, but on Smackdown and ECW as well. Bischoff also hints that he will be appearing at ECW on Tuesday. [B]September 19, 2006-[/B] Paul Heyman refuses to allow Eric Bischoff into the building, for the ECW show. [B]September 21, 2006-[/B] ProWrestling.com & StevesWrestling.com report that WWE has a Pay Per View scheduled for November 12, 2006 in Atlanta, Georgia. The name of the PPV hasn't been released as of yet. This will more than likely be a WCW event. [/FONT]

First signs of WCW [FONT="Garamond"] [B]September 11, 2006-[/B] During the 9/11 Edition of Raw, Eric Bischoff interrupts a face to face interview between Johnny Nitro & Jeff Hardy. Bischoff tells them that he has something "big" coming up soon and says that he wants Nitro and Hardy to be a part of it. A confused Nitro and Hardy leave the scene as Bischoff pushes Todd Grisham to the side. Bischoff starts referring to the "Hell in a Cell" highlight videos that have been shown throughout the evening. Bischoff says that the people have forgotten who first put three cages on top of one another, and people have forgotten about him, Eric Bischoff. Eric says that it wont be long until people remeber...... [B]September 12, 2006-[/B] ProWrestling.com has revealed that the WWE is attempting to bring Chris Jericho back. WWE wants to possibly use Jericho as the WCW's big star. If you remember a while back, Jericho said he would only return to wrestling and work for McMahon. [B]September 15, 2006-[/B] WWE.com has announced that Chris Jericho will be coming back. [B]September 18, 2006-[/B] During the 9/18 edition of Raw, Eric Bischoff made yet another appearance. Bischoff was seen talking to Randy Orton and later on in the night, Edge. Edge has lost the WWE Heavyweight title the night before to John Cena. Later on in the show, Jonathan Coachman confronted Eric and asked what is his business on Raw. Bischoff tells Coach that he has permission from Vince McMahon to go backstage at any time, not only on Raw, but on Smackdown and ECW as well. Bischoff also hints that he will be appearing at ECW on Tuesday. [B]September 19, 2006-[/B] Paul Heyman refuses to allow Eric Bischoff into the building, for the ECW show. [B]September 21, 2006-[/B] ProWrestling.com & StevesWrestling.com report that WWE has a Pay Per View scheduled for November 12, 2006 in Atlanta, Georgia. The name of the PPV hasn't been released as of yet. This will more than likely be a WCW event. [/FONT]

The WCW Build-Up [B]September 25, 2006-[/B] Monday afternoon, WWE.com reveals that Stephanie McMahon will return to WWE programming just two months after having a child. She will make a huge announcement. [COLOR="Red"][B]MONDAY NIGHT RAW-[/B][/COLOR] Stephanie McMahon comes out to start the show. McMahon says that her father has granted permission to Eric Bischoff to appear on Raw, Smackdown, and ECW at his pleasure. She then advises Paul Heyman to allow Bischoff to appear on ECW. Stephanie announces that next week on Raw, she will make what is to likely be the biggest announcement in WWE history....

The WCW Build-Up [B]September 25, 2006-[/B] Monday afternoon, WWE.com reveals that Stephanie McMahon will return to WWE programming just two months after having a child. She will make a huge announcement. [COLOR="Red"][B]MONDAY NIGHT RAW-[/B][/COLOR] Stephanie McMahon comes out to start the show. McMahon says that her father has granted permission to Eric Bischoff to appear on Raw, Smackdown, and ECW at his pleasure. She then advises Paul Heyman to allow Bischoff to appear on ECW. Stephanie announces that next week on Raw, she will make what is to likely be the biggest announcement in WWE history....

The Announcement [B]October 2, 2006 [COLOR="Red"]MONDAY NIGHT RAW-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g287/newwcw2006/StephanieMcMahon.jpg[/IMG] [QUOTE]"Stephanie McMahon's music hits. Stephanie McMahon comes down to the ring to kick off Raw, with her huge announcement" Stephanie: "As you all know, tonight I have an announcement that will change the wrestling world forever. It will affect every aspect of World Wrestling Entertainment and its future. Back in June, World Wrestling Entertainment extended its brand extension by bringing back ECW. And due to the success of ECW, my father, Vince McMahon has decided to extend the brand extension even farther. And seeing how Degeneration X has prevented my father from being here and announcing it, himself, he has sent me to make the call. WWE will bring in a fourth brand. The WCW will return to the wrestling world [B]---The crowd starts chanting WCW, WCW, WCW---[/B] On Sunday, November 12, the WCW is coming home to Atlanta, Georgia for a pay per view called "WCW Reunion" That is all just half of the announcement. The following night on Raw, there will be a WCW Expansion Draft.... And who is running WCW? I think you all know by now that Eric Bischoff will lead WCW back to the status it once held. The expansion draft is simple. Each general manager, Theodore Long, Paul Heyman, and in Raws case, I, Stephanie McMahon will pick 10 superstars to be exempt from the draft. All respective champions are exempt unless they willingly choose to leave their brand and relinquish their title. Eric Bischoff representing WCW will then select 12 superstars from the talent pool on Raw, Smackdown, and ECW. Selecting the 12 picks however and from which ever brand he chooses. -After being seen talking with several wrestlers backstage, Eric Bischoff is shown being confronted by Stephanie. Eric tells her to thank her father for him. For supporting his WCW idea and giving it a chance. [/CENTER][/QUOTE]

The Announcement [B]October 2, 2006 [COLOR="Red"]MONDAY NIGHT RAW-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g287/newwcw2006/StephanieMcMahon.jpg[/IMG] [QUOTE]"Stephanie McMahon's music hits. Stephanie McMahon comes down to the ring to kick off Raw, with her huge announcement" Stephanie: "As you all know, tonight I have an announcement that will change the wrestling world forever. It will affect every aspect of World Wrestling Entertainment and its future. Back in June, World Wrestling Entertainment extended its brand extension by bringing back ECW. And due to the success of ECW, my father, Vince McMahon has decided to extend the brand extension even farther. And seeing how Degeneration X has prevented my father from being here and announcing it, himself, he has sent me to make the call. WWE will bring in a fourth brand. The WCW will return to the wrestling world [B]---The crowd starts chanting WCW, WCW, WCW---[/B] On Sunday, November 12, the WCW is coming home to Atlanta, Georgia for a pay per view called "WCW Reunion" That is all just half of the announcement. The following night on Raw, there will be a WCW Expansion Draft.... And who is running WCW? I think you all know by now that Eric Bischoff will lead WCW back to the status it once held. The expansion draft is simple. Each general manager, Theodore Long, Paul Heyman, and in Raws case, I, Stephanie McMahon will pick 10 superstars to be exempt from the draft. All respective champions are exempt unless they willingly choose to leave their brand and relinquish their title. Eric Bischoff representing WCW will then select 12 superstars from the talent pool on Raw, Smackdown, and ECW. Selecting the 12 picks however and from which ever brand he chooses. -After being seen talking with several wrestlers backstage, Eric Bischoff is shown being confronted by Stephanie. Eric tells her to thank her father for him. For supporting his WCW idea and giving it a chance. [/CENTER][/QUOTE]

• 2 weeks later...
Chris Jericho debuts on Smackdown [IMG]http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g287/newwcw2006/SmackdownLogo.jpg[/IMG] October 6, 2006- [U]MAIN EVENT[/U] Batista & Bobby Lashley def. King Booker & Finlay by DQ. [QUOTE]Following the match, Eric Bischoff's music hits and he comes down to the ring. Bischoff tells King Booker that the man who will lead the WCW in its return, is here tonight! [B]Chris Jericho's music hits!!![/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g287/newwcw2006/ChrisJericho2.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] (Chris Jericho makes a huge return. He takes a mic atop the ramp) [B]JERICHO:[/B] As you all know, Eric Bischoff has asked me to come back and be the "man" in WCW. That was all it took to bring Jericho back to wrestling. For someone to tell me that I am the man. So you want to know why im back here on Smackdown. Well its simple, I am here to let King Fraud, there in the ring, know that I plan on taking that belt on his shoulder, BACK TO WCW!!! (Jericho comes down to the ring and stands face to face with King Booker as Smackdown closes.......)[/QUOTE]

Archived