Thank you, Arlie

In the midst of all these discussions, I thought it'd be nice to say thanks once again, Arlie, for creating such a deep, immersive, addictive game. I've played hundreds of computer sports sims over the past 22 years, and BB may be my favorite of all. Keep up the great work!

I agree. I started playing sports sims 20+ years ago with Earl Weaver Baseball, XOR Pro Football and Larry Bird vs. Dr J. basketball back in the DOS days. I've tried out many more in the intervening years. BBCF, TCB and OOTP are at the top of my list because they all offer a deep immersion factor, realistic experience and fun to play. Also, Gary and Arlie have provided excellent support to their customer base over the years. A great combination! It's a great testimony to all three (IMHO) that I find myself thinking about player X, strategy Y or who to recruit/draft/trade while I am away from these sims. Great job Arlie;)

I agree. I started playing sports sims 20+ years ago with Earl Weaver Baseball, XOR Pro Football and Larry Bird vs. Dr J. basketball back in the DOS days. I've tried out many more in the intervening years. BBCF, TCB and OOTP are at the top of my list because they all offer a deep immersion factor, realistic experience and fun to play. Also, Gary and Arlie have provided excellent support to their customer base over the years. A great combination! It's a great testimony to all three (IMHO) that I find myself thinking about player X, strategy Y or who to recruit/draft/trade while I am away from these sims. Great job Arlie;)

Looking over this game it is easy to see the incredible work you have put into it. I am glad you have stood behind your product and contiune to try and fix the small problems with it. This is the most addictive game I have eve played. I used to spend hours playing EA sports NCAA series, but not as a joystick jockey but simulatiing. This game is years ahead of those in the simulation department. Please keep up thegreat work on this product. Tc

Looking over this game it is easy to see the incredible work you have put into it. I am glad you have stood behind your product and contiune to try and fix the small problems with it. This is the most addictive game I have eve played. I used to spend hours playing EA sports NCAA series, but not as a joystick jockey but simulatiing. This game is years ahead of those in the simulation department. Please keep up thegreat work on this product. Tc

[QUOTE=Dave Hansen;156583]I agree. I started playing sports sims 20+ years ago with Earl Weaver Baseball, XOR Pro Football and Larry Bird vs. Dr J. basketball back in the DOS days. I've tried out many more in the intervening years. Great job Arlie;)[/QUOTE] Those were some great games in the 80's. We had an 8-team MicroLeague Baseball league in high school. For those who played XOR Football (remember those animated X's and O's?), I think Bowl Bound has the most enjoyable playcalling engine since XOR. Football sims always seem to have playcalling systems that are either too simplistic or way too unwieldy to use.

[QUOTE=Dave Hansen;156583]I agree. I started playing sports sims 20+ years ago with Earl Weaver Baseball, XOR Pro Football and Larry Bird vs. Dr J. basketball back in the DOS days. I've tried out many more in the intervening years. Great job Arlie;)[/QUOTE] Those were some great games in the 80's. We had an 8-team MicroLeague Baseball league in high school. For those who played XOR Football (remember those animated X's and O's?), I think Bowl Bound has the most enjoyable playcalling engine since XOR. Football sims always seem to have playcalling systems that are either too simplistic or way too unwieldy to use.

Archived