Action PC Football 2006

scoman

I have it. It is a fine game for replays, fairly realistic in its approach. I played in a stock league and H2H was really a challenge against a human player. You get a lot of satisfaction getting into your opponents head, get him off balance with your play calls. Calling the right play against the right defense does not guarantee success though. I was fortunate to win a SB with the '81 Chargers in a replay league. A blast. But there is the other side. Total frustration when your opponent turns the tables on you with an inferior team. Playing against the AI not quite the same, you will win more games, but the stats are accurate. A bonus is the top down view of the field where you can see the plays develop. There are draft leagues to play that will test your GM/Coach skills. If your into replays, I highly recommend it.

I have it. It is a fine game for replays, fairly realistic in its approach. I played in a stock league and H2H was really a challenge against a human player. You get a lot of satisfaction getting into your opponents head, get him off balance with your play calls. Calling the right play against the right defense does not guarantee success though. I was fortunate to win a SB with the '81 Chargers in a replay league. A blast. But there is the other side. Total frustration when your opponent turns the tables on you with an inferior team. Playing against the AI not quite the same, you will win more games, but the stats are accurate. A bonus is the top down view of the field where you can see the plays develop. There are draft leagues to play that will test your GM/Coach skills. If your into replays, I highly recommend it.

Archived