Out of the Frying Pan, and into the Extreme

[B][U]Matches announced for March into Battle PPV on Monday Week 1 March 2006[/U][/B] [COLOR="Red"]Pre Show Match[/COLOR]: [B]The McWades v The Samoans [/B]- Emma has chosen the new boys to be the Canadians next victims, while the Samoans search for their first victory in DAVE. [COLOR="red"]Brass Knuckles Title Match:[/COLOR] [B]Hells Bouncer (c) v Hell Monkey [/B] - Emma's man will again be looking to make his huge size advantage pay. [COLOR="red"]Tag Title Ladder Match:[/COLOR] [B]New Wave (c) v Adrenaline Rush[/B] - Scout and Guide have had the upper hand in singles competition, but will the ladder match suit the high flying style of Sammy Bach and Teddy Powell? [COLOR="red"]Triple Threat Match:[/COLOR] [B]Joey Minnesota v Acid v Art Reed [/B] - these three men have had problems with each other recently, who will come out on top? [COLOR="red"]Handicap Match:[/COLOR] [B]Bryan Holmes v Shawn Gonzalez and Henry Lee [/B]- Holmes has enlisted the help of both Doug Peak and the McWades over the past few weeks to outnumber Henry and Shawn. Tonight the shoe is on the other foot, but for how long? [COLOR="red"]Best of Seven Hardcore Series (Match 1):[/COLOR] [B]Eddie Peak v Chris Caulfield [/B] - the "Hardcore Assassin" meets the "Hardcore American". Eddie has won both their previous encounters, but with this series starting tonight, will Chris manage to find a victory from somewhere? [COLOR="red"]Unified Title Triple Threat Hardcore Match: [/COLOR] [B]Johnny Martin (c) v Eric Tyler v Nemesis [/B]- last month's PPV main event saw Eric Tyler face Johnny Martin, but thanks to Nemesis' interference, Tyler only won the match by count out and therefore did not win the title. Now all three men are in the match, and all of them have been involved in each other's warm up matches. Who will walk away with the biggest prize in DAVE at the end of the night? Predictions, comments and criticism welcome.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[B]Friday Week 4 February 2006[/B] Phil came to my office. [COLOR="Red"]"I take it you heard what happened on SWF's show this week? Joe Sexy dropped the North American Championship to Groucho Bling." [/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]"Yeah I heard. Did you also see that they seem to be trying to give Eric a push? 2 wins over Skull recently and also one over Enygma. Crazy."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]"Anyway I didn't really pop in to talk about SWF. Have you given any thought to how we are going to approach the new show? I assume we are going to call it Danger Zone again?"[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]"Yeah that was my plan. As far as the show itself, I've been thinking and given that most of our audience will be in Mexico, where, basically, they have never heard of us, or any of our wrestlers, I don't think we should use the show to further any feuds or storylines. We will just put on some good matches on it, and use it as a glorified house show, at least until we become well known over there. We will hold the show in the USA every Sunday and travel round to different areas. Our main show will stay as the weekly PPV and also stay on a Thursday, but will still be held here in the Tri State."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]"OK sounds fine to me. Now just make sure that Monday's monthly PPV blows everyone away!"[/COLOR] [OOC - For those who are in the UK and remember it, the NWA/WCW TV show over here in approx 1990 was a similar kind of thing - mostly squash matches with the occasional tag / midcard title defence, but no storylines as such. As far as this diary goes, I won't post results for the shows, just the overall rating, unless I have a title defence or something else interesting happens on a show]

[B]Friday Week 4 February 2006[/B] Phil came to my office. [COLOR="Red"]"I take it you heard what happened on SWF's show this week? Joe Sexy dropped the North American Championship to Groucho Bling." [/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]"Yeah I heard. Did you also see that they seem to be trying to give Eric a push? 2 wins over Skull recently and also one over Enygma. Crazy."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]"Anyway I didn't really pop in to talk about SWF. Have you given any thought to how we are going to approach the new show? I assume we are going to call it Danger Zone again?"[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]"Yeah that was my plan. As far as the show itself, I've been thinking and given that most of our audience will be in Mexico, where, basically, they have never heard of us, or any of our wrestlers, I don't think we should use the show to further any feuds or storylines. We will just put on some good matches on it, and use it as a glorified house show, at least until we become well known over there. We will hold the show in the USA every Sunday and travel round to different areas. Our main show will stay as the weekly PPV and also stay on a Thursday, but will still be held here in the Tri State."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]"OK sounds fine to me. Now just make sure that Monday's monthly PPV blows everyone away!"[/COLOR] [OOC - For those who are in the UK and remember it, the NWA/WCW TV show over here in approx 1990 was a similar kind of thing - mostly squash matches with the occasional tag / midcard title defence, but no storylines as such. As far as this diary goes, I won't post results for the shows, just the overall rating, unless I have a title defence or something else interesting happens on a show]

[CENTER][U][B]DAVE March into Battle PPV (at Plum Park, Tri State) Mon Week 1 Mar 2006[/B][/U] Attendance 15000[/CENTER] [B]Pre Show[/B] [B]The Samoans[/B] face off with the [B]McWades[/B]. This was a match which the McWades expected to win easily, but it turned into a nightmare loss for them against the newcomers, in a Texas Tornado match. [COLOR="Blue"]Rating C+.[/COLOR] [B]Main Show[/B] Backstage the [B]Animalz'[/B] manager, [B]Cat Jemson [/B]and the [B]McWades'[/B] manager, [B]Emma Chase [/B]bump into each other. After a few choice insults, it turns physical and Emma comes out on top, and finishes by stripping Cat naked. [COLOR="blue"]Rating B+.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Brass Knuckles Title Match:[/COLOR] [B]Hells Bouncer [/B]faces [B]Hell Monkey [/B]in a Boxing Match for the title. Bouncer is eventually beginning to get the upper hand thanks to his sheer size, when [B]Doug Peak [/B]runs down and attacks Monkey, causing a DQ, although Bouncer retains the title. [COLOR="Blue"]Rating C+.[/COLOR] A furious [B]Cat Jemson[/B] leads the [B]Animalz[/B] out to the ring, where she says that [B]Emma[/B] has crossed the line, and that her men will gladly take on the [B]McWades[/B] later this week on the first episode of Danger Zone TV, and give them the beating of their lives. [COLOR="blue"]Rating C+.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Tag Title Match:[/COLOR] [B]New Wave [/B]defend the title against [B]Adrenaline Rush [/B]in a ladder match. An excellent tag match, which saw various inventive uses of a ladder as a weapon, as well as several spectacular flying spots. It ended when [B]Scout[/B] took out both members of Adrenaline Rush with a plancha dive to the outside, allowing his partner, [B]Guide[/B], to climb the ladder unopposed and retrieve the title belts. [COLOR="Blue"]Rating B.[/COLOR] [B]New Wave[/B] celebrate their victory, going totally over the top in the process, much to the crowd's disapproval. [COLOR="blue"]Rating B-.[/COLOR] [B]Joey Minnesota[/B] faces off with [B]Acid [/B]and [B]Art Reed [/B]in a triple threat elimination match. Acid is eliminated fairly quickly, as the other two men double team up on the high flyer. Joey and Art battled back and forth, with Joey eventually hitting a powerful DDT to pick up the pin. [COLOR="blue"]Rating B.[/COLOR] As [B]Joey [/B]is celebrating, [B]JD Morgan[/B] runs in and attacks him. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“What was that for?" [/COLOR]asks Mitch. [COLOR="blue"]Rating C+.[/COLOR] [B]Phil [/B]tells us to watch the screen, as the following incident happened a few minutes ago. [B]Darryl Devine [/B]is backstage watching the last match, and as [B]Acid[/B] walks past him, he starts laughing at the masked man, telling him that his performance tonight was a shambles. Acid stares at him, but doesn’t respond, before walking off. [COLOR="Blue"]Rating C+.[/COLOR] [B]Phil Vibert[/B] now turns to the handicap match between [B]Bryan Holmes [/B]and his opponents, [B]Shawn Gonzalez [/B]and [B]Henry Lee[/B]. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“Holmes has got the better of them in singles action, albeit with help from Doug Peak, but tonight HE is the one who is outnumbered. Can he cope with that?” [/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Rating B.[/COLOR] For long periods of the match, it looked like the answer would be a yes, and [B]Holmes[/B] would cause a major upset against two of DAVE’s most feared wrestlers. But eventually the numbers game took its toll, and despite Holmes knocking [B]Henry Lee [/B]out with a piledriver outside the ring, [B]Shawn Gonzalez[/B] took control and locked in the Latino Crab causing Holmes to tap out. [COLOR="blue"]Rating B-.[/COLOR] A video shows the two brawls between [B]Eddie Peak [/B]and [B]Chris Caulfield [/B]over the last few weeks, and also the two wrestlers shaking hands at the end of the 2nd fight. The crowd is then informed that the best of seven starts tonight. [COLOR="blue"]Rating A.[/COLOR] A slightly disappointing match between them tonight, as [B]Chris Caulfield [/B]picks up his first victory over [B]Eddie[/B], with the Danger Drop. Perhaps the first two violent affairs had taken something out of the two men, but the level of aggression was not up to the previous standard, causing a [COLOR="blue"]rating of B.[/COLOR] A limo pulls up outside the arena, the chauffeur opens the door and [B]Eric Tyler [/B]steps out. He waves to the crowd of fans and walks inside. [COLOR="blue"]Rating A.[/COLOR] The Unified Champion, [B]Johnny Martin [/B]is backstage with [B]Cat Jemson[/B]. She asks him how he is going to cope, going up against not one, but two men who are hell bent on regaining the gold. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“I will just do my own thing, I trust in my ability, and besides – its not a handicap match, the two of them hate each other and aren’t going to be able to trust each other”[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Rating B+.[/COLOR] [B]Eric Tyler[/B] is with [B]Mitch Naess[/B], listening to Johnny. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“I was robbed last month by Nemesis sticking his big nose in where it wasn’t needed, but that’s not going to happen tonight. He and Johnny are about to feel the power of Tradition.” [/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Rating B+.[/COLOR] We cut back to [B]Johnny Martin[/B], who is doing lots of stretching and warming up exercises. [COLOR="blue"]Rating A.[/COLOR] [B]Nemesis[/B] walks out to the ring to a chorus of boos. [COLOR="blue"]Rating A*.[/COLOR] He grabs a microphone and tells the crowd to shut the hell up and listen. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“Johnny Martin – you are a marked man tonight. Eric Tyler – you talk about tradition like you’re the only man who has fought in this company for more than 2 minutes. I’ve won more titles over the years than you’ve had hot dinners, and in a few minutes time, it’ll be one more – the Nemesis Arrow has got its own ‘Tradition’ – winning titles, and hurting people. Get ready to feel the power of MY tradition.” [/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Rating A*.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Unified Title Hardcore Match:[/COLOR] Wow, what a match! [B]Nemesis[/B] and [B]Tyler [/B]started off by attacking [B]Johnny Martin[/B], double teaming him, with Nemesis hitting an early Nemesis Arrow on the champion and covering him, but Tyler broke up the count and then the match really got intense, as the two of them went at it with everything they could lay their hands on, tables, chairs, ladders, you name it, they used it. Martin eventually came back to life, and joined in the carnage, even getting a 2 ½ count on Tyler at one point, before Nemesis knocked him unconscious again with his own title belt. Tyler just managed to break up the count, and the two battled on, until Tyler’s new manager, recent signing, [B]Cuervo[/B], grabbed a baseball bat from under the ring and low blowed Nemesis with it, to allow Tyler to roll up Nemesis with a handful of tights. Martin rolled into the ring and dived onto Tyler, but the referee’s hand came down for the 3 count just before he made contact. We have a [COLOR="red"]new champion – ERIC TYLER!!! [/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Rating A.[/COLOR] [B]Nemesis[/B] hauls himself to his feet and grabs the bat from [B]Cuervo[/B], but is stopped from using it on her by [B]Tyler[/B], and the two of them continue their fight all the way to the back, leaving a despondent [B]Johnny Martin[/B] sat forelornly in the ring, minus the title. [COLOR="blue"]Rating A.[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"][B]OVERALL RATING = B.[/B][/COLOR] Apparently I lost ratings because the advanced booked match of Holmes v Lee and Gonzalez didn’t happen – even though it clearly did. :confused: :mad: 25853 PPV buys which is up by 4000 on last month – going well.

[CENTER][U][B]DAVE March into Battle PPV (at Plum Park, Tri State) Mon Week 1 Mar 2006[/B][/U] Attendance 15000[/CENTER] [B]Pre Show[/B] [B]The Samoans[/B] face off with the [B]McWades[/B]. This was a match which the McWades expected to win easily, but it turned into a nightmare loss for them against the newcomers, in a Texas Tornado match. [COLOR="Blue"]Rating C+.[/COLOR] [B]Main Show[/B] Backstage the [B]Animalz'[/B] manager, [B]Cat Jemson [/B]and the [B]McWades'[/B] manager, [B]Emma Chase [/B]bump into each other. After a few choice insults, it turns physical and Emma comes out on top, and finishes by stripping Cat naked. [COLOR="blue"]Rating B+.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Brass Knuckles Title Match:[/COLOR] [B]Hells Bouncer [/B]faces [B]Hell Monkey [/B]in a Boxing Match for the title. Bouncer is eventually beginning to get the upper hand thanks to his sheer size, when [B]Doug Peak [/B]runs down and attacks Monkey, causing a DQ, although Bouncer retains the title. [COLOR="Blue"]Rating C+.[/COLOR] A furious [B]Cat Jemson[/B] leads the [B]Animalz[/B] out to the ring, where she says that [B]Emma[/B] has crossed the line, and that her men will gladly take on the [B]McWades[/B] later this week on the first episode of Danger Zone TV, and give them the beating of their lives. [COLOR="blue"]Rating C+.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Tag Title Match:[/COLOR] [B]New Wave [/B]defend the title against [B]Adrenaline Rush [/B]in a ladder match. An excellent tag match, which saw various inventive uses of a ladder as a weapon, as well as several spectacular flying spots. It ended when [B]Scout[/B] took out both members of Adrenaline Rush with a plancha dive to the outside, allowing his partner, [B]Guide[/B], to climb the ladder unopposed and retrieve the title belts. [COLOR="Blue"]Rating B.[/COLOR] [B]New Wave[/B] celebrate their victory, going totally over the top in the process, much to the crowd's disapproval. [COLOR="blue"]Rating B-.[/COLOR] [B]Joey Minnesota[/B] faces off with [B]Acid [/B]and [B]Art Reed [/B]in a triple threat elimination match. Acid is eliminated fairly quickly, as the other two men double team up on the high flyer. Joey and Art battled back and forth, with Joey eventually hitting a powerful DDT to pick up the pin. [COLOR="blue"]Rating B.[/COLOR] As [B]Joey [/B]is celebrating, [B]JD Morgan[/B] runs in and attacks him. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“What was that for?" [/COLOR]asks Mitch. [COLOR="blue"]Rating C+.[/COLOR] [B]Phil [/B]tells us to watch the screen, as the following incident happened a few minutes ago. [B]Darryl Devine [/B]is backstage watching the last match, and as [B]Acid[/B] walks past him, he starts laughing at the masked man, telling him that his performance tonight was a shambles. Acid stares at him, but doesn’t respond, before walking off. [COLOR="Blue"]Rating C+.[/COLOR] [B]Phil Vibert[/B] now turns to the handicap match between [B]Bryan Holmes [/B]and his opponents, [B]Shawn Gonzalez [/B]and [B]Henry Lee[/B]. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“Holmes has got the better of them in singles action, albeit with help from Doug Peak, but tonight HE is the one who is outnumbered. Can he cope with that?” [/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Rating B.[/COLOR] For long periods of the match, it looked like the answer would be a yes, and [B]Holmes[/B] would cause a major upset against two of DAVE’s most feared wrestlers. But eventually the numbers game took its toll, and despite Holmes knocking [B]Henry Lee [/B]out with a piledriver outside the ring, [B]Shawn Gonzalez[/B] took control and locked in the Latino Crab causing Holmes to tap out. [COLOR="blue"]Rating B-.[/COLOR] A video shows the two brawls between [B]Eddie Peak [/B]and [B]Chris Caulfield [/B]over the last few weeks, and also the two wrestlers shaking hands at the end of the 2nd fight. The crowd is then informed that the best of seven starts tonight. [COLOR="blue"]Rating A.[/COLOR] A slightly disappointing match between them tonight, as [B]Chris Caulfield [/B]picks up his first victory over [B]Eddie[/B], with the Danger Drop. Perhaps the first two violent affairs had taken something out of the two men, but the level of aggression was not up to the previous standard, causing a [COLOR="blue"]rating of B.[/COLOR] A limo pulls up outside the arena, the chauffeur opens the door and [B]Eric Tyler [/B]steps out. He waves to the crowd of fans and walks inside. [COLOR="blue"]Rating A.[/COLOR] The Unified Champion, [B]Johnny Martin [/B]is backstage with [B]Cat Jemson[/B]. She asks him how he is going to cope, going up against not one, but two men who are hell bent on regaining the gold. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“I will just do my own thing, I trust in my ability, and besides – its not a handicap match, the two of them hate each other and aren’t going to be able to trust each other”[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Rating B+.[/COLOR] [B]Eric Tyler[/B] is with [B]Mitch Naess[/B], listening to Johnny. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“I was robbed last month by Nemesis sticking his big nose in where it wasn’t needed, but that’s not going to happen tonight. He and Johnny are about to feel the power of Tradition.” [/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Rating B+.[/COLOR] We cut back to [B]Johnny Martin[/B], who is doing lots of stretching and warming up exercises. [COLOR="blue"]Rating A.[/COLOR] [B]Nemesis[/B] walks out to the ring to a chorus of boos. [COLOR="blue"]Rating A*.[/COLOR] He grabs a microphone and tells the crowd to shut the hell up and listen. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“Johnny Martin – you are a marked man tonight. Eric Tyler – you talk about tradition like you’re the only man who has fought in this company for more than 2 minutes. I’ve won more titles over the years than you’ve had hot dinners, and in a few minutes time, it’ll be one more – the Nemesis Arrow has got its own ‘Tradition’ – winning titles, and hurting people. Get ready to feel the power of MY tradition.” [/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Rating A*.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Unified Title Hardcore Match:[/COLOR] Wow, what a match! [B]Nemesis[/B] and [B]Tyler [/B]started off by attacking [B]Johnny Martin[/B], double teaming him, with Nemesis hitting an early Nemesis Arrow on the champion and covering him, but Tyler broke up the count and then the match really got intense, as the two of them went at it with everything they could lay their hands on, tables, chairs, ladders, you name it, they used it. Martin eventually came back to life, and joined in the carnage, even getting a 2 ½ count on Tyler at one point, before Nemesis knocked him unconscious again with his own title belt. Tyler just managed to break up the count, and the two battled on, until Tyler’s new manager, recent signing, [B]Cuervo[/B], grabbed a baseball bat from under the ring and low blowed Nemesis with it, to allow Tyler to roll up Nemesis with a handful of tights. Martin rolled into the ring and dived onto Tyler, but the referee’s hand came down for the 3 count just before he made contact. We have a [COLOR="red"]new champion – ERIC TYLER!!! [/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Rating A.[/COLOR] [B]Nemesis[/B] hauls himself to his feet and grabs the bat from [B]Cuervo[/B], but is stopped from using it on her by [B]Tyler[/B], and the two of them continue their fight all the way to the back, leaving a despondent [B]Johnny Martin[/B] sat forelornly in the ring, minus the title. [COLOR="blue"]Rating A.[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"][B]OVERALL RATING = B.[/B][/COLOR] Apparently I lost ratings because the advanced booked match of Holmes v Lee and Gonzalez didn’t happen – even though it clearly did. :confused: :mad: 25853 PPV buys which is up by 4000 on last month – going well.

[B][U]Matches announced for Weekly IMPACT Thurs Week 1 March 2006[/U][/B] [COLOR="red"]Unified Title Rematch: [/COLOR] [B]Eric Tyler (c) v Johnny Martin [/B] - Johnny will cash in his mandatory rematch clause as the former champion. Can he regain the title, or will Eric be successful in his first defence? [B]Nemesis v Pablo Rodriguez [/B] - Pablo is in the unenviable position of taking on a furious Nemesis, who will be looking to take out his frustration at not winning the Unified Title on his Mexican opponent tonight. [COLOR="red"]Best of 7 Series, Match 2:[/COLOR] [B]Chris Caulfield (1) v Eddie Peak (0)[/B] - can Chris double his lead, or will Eddie level the series at 1-1. And what type of match will they be taking part in tonight? [COLOR="red"]Tag Title Match:[/COLOR] [B]New Wave (c) v New Jersey Devils [/B] - the champions appear to have a relatively easy defence tonight, but will things go to plan? [COLOR="Red"]Rematch:[/COLOR] [B]McWades v Samoans[/B] - another rematch from March into Battle - will the Samoans prove that their win was no fluke, or will Emma's men be spurred on by that defeat? [B][U]Matches announced for Danger Zone TV, Sun Week 1 March 2006[/U][/B] [B]The Animalz v McWades[/B] - this has turned into a grudge match, with both teams claiming the other has been avoiding them. Now their managers, Cat and Emma have been getting physical with each other. What will happen when they meet on the premiere of Danger Zone?

[B][U]Matches announced for Weekly IMPACT Thurs Week 1 March 2006[/U][/B] [COLOR="red"]Unified Title Rematch: [/COLOR] [B]Eric Tyler (c) v Johnny Martin [/B] - Johnny will cash in his mandatory rematch clause as the former champion. Can he regain the title, or will Eric be successful in his first defence? [B]Nemesis v Pablo Rodriguez [/B] - Pablo is in the unenviable position of taking on a furious Nemesis, who will be looking to take out his frustration at not winning the Unified Title on his Mexican opponent tonight. [COLOR="red"]Best of 7 Series, Match 2:[/COLOR] [B]Chris Caulfield (1) v Eddie Peak (0)[/B] - can Chris double his lead, or will Eddie level the series at 1-1. And what type of match will they be taking part in tonight? [COLOR="red"]Tag Title Match:[/COLOR] [B]New Wave (c) v New Jersey Devils [/B] - the champions appear to have a relatively easy defence tonight, but will things go to plan? [COLOR="Red"]Rematch:[/COLOR] [B]McWades v Samoans[/B] - another rematch from March into Battle - will the Samoans prove that their win was no fluke, or will Emma's men be spurred on by that defeat? [B][U]Matches announced for Danger Zone TV, Sun Week 1 March 2006[/U][/B] [B]The Animalz v McWades[/B] - this has turned into a grudge match, with both teams claiming the other has been avoiding them. Now their managers, Cat and Emma have been getting physical with each other. What will happen when they meet on the premiere of Danger Zone?

[B][U][CENTER]DAVE The Weekly Impact on PPV (at Plum Park in Tri State) Thurs Week 1 Mar 2006[/CENTER][/U][/B] [CENTER]Attendance 12750[/CENTER] In a rematch from March into Battle, the [B]Samoans[/B] face the [B]McWades [/B]again, with [B]Emma’s[/B] team desperate to regain some pride. However, once again the newcomers provide a shock to the big Canadians, with [B]Rhino Umaga [/B]forcing [B]Dean McWade [/B]to submit to the Samoan Crab. [COLOR="Blue"]Rating C.[/COLOR] As the [B]McWades[/B] return backstage, [B]Cat Jemson [/B]and the [B]Animalz[/B] are lying in wait, and Cat orders her men to destroy the McWades as revenge for [B]Emma [/B]stripping her naked at the PPV. The Animalz do exactly that, beating up the brothers in quick order, as Emma backs away, terrified.[COLOR="blue"] Rating C+.[/COLOR] [B]Hell Monkey[/B] is lead out to the ring by his manager, [B]Melanie Florence[/B], and they tell [B]Doug Peak [/B]that he is a coward and that he isn’t man enough to get in the ring face to face with anyone, so it seems – he’s always the one who is attacking people from behind. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“And if that’s not the case (that you are a coward), then get in the ring next week against Hell Monkey,” [/COLOR] says Mel. [COLOR="Blue"]Rating C.[/COLOR] A video recap of the PPV is shown, starting with Doug’s attack during the [COLOR="Red"]Brass Knuckles Title [/COLOR]defence by [B]Hells Bouncer[/B]. It also features the [B]New Wave [/B]defending their [COLOR="red"]Tag Titles [/COLOR]in a ladder match, [B]Eddie Peak [/B]and [B]Chris Caulfield’s [/B]battle and the [COLOR="red"]Unified Title triple threat match[/COLOR], resulting in [B]Eric Tyler [/B]defeating [B]Nemesis[/B] and [B]Johnny Martin [/B]to capture the gold. [COLOR="Blue"]Rating B+.[/COLOR] [B]New Wave[/B] put the [COLOR="Red"]Tag Titles [/COLOR]on the line again tonight, this time against the [B]New Jersey Devils[/B], and in a hardcore match, they prove to be far too good for the Devils, beating them down and getting an easy pinfall victory. [COLOR="Blue"]Rating C+.[/COLOR] Backstage, [B]Emma [/B]is seen yelling at the [B]McWades.[/B] [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“You two are a complete waste of space. Getting beaten AGAIN by those two foreign oafs, and then the Animalz take you out afterwards. I really don’t know why I bother with you – if you don’t pull your finger out, you will find yourselves on your own again very shortly. Now get out of my sight!” [/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Rating C.[/COLOR] [B]Shawn Gonzalez[/B] leads his manager, [B]Phoebe Plumridge [/B]to the ring. They grab a pair of mics and address [B]Bryan Holmes[/B]. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“Henry Lee and I beat your arse 3 days ago Bryan, but I’m still not satisfied with that. You made this personal by injuring me a few weeks ago, and I’m not going to be satisfied until we settle this one on one – you and me in the ring, no interruptions.” [/COLOR] Phoebe adds, [COLOR="Red"]"But he’s too chicken for that – he can’t operate without backup, Shawn!” [/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Rating C+.[/COLOR] [B]Pablo Rodriguez[/B] comes out and tells the crowd that he has put the disappointment of not being the Brass Knuckles Champion behind him now, and he has moved on. Tonight he faces the ultimate test of his skill, as he takes on [B]Nemesis.[/B] [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“Beating him will prove to the world that I am a big time player, and will put Mexico on the map once again.” [/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Rating B.[/COLOR] A fantastic match between [B]Nemesis[/B] and [B]Pablo[/B], which started out very evenly, but then the Mexican wrestler started to take control, hitting Nemesis with every top rope move in his arsenal. Nemesis feigned injury, and pulled a pair of brass knuckles from his tights, and laid out Pablo to pick up a cheap victory. [COLOR="blue"]Rating A.[/COLOR] [B]Eddie Peak[/B] is interviewed backstage by [B]Cat Jemson[/B]. He is furious at his defeat by [B]Chris Caulfield [/B]on Monday, and tells Chris that it was a fluke, and that tonight will be different as they face off in a [COLOR="Red"]bar room brawl.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Rating A.[/COLOR] [B]Chris Caulfield [/B]emerges from the brawl with a [B]2-0[/B] lead in the series, in a match which was dominated by an angry [B]Eddie.[/B] However, that anger eventually cost him the victory as he seemed too intent on causing injury to Caulfield rather than pinning him, whereas Caulfield's intense concentration on the match proved fruitful. [COLOR="blue"]Rating B+.[/COLOR] [B]Nemesis[/B] came down to the ring again to help commentate on tonight's main event, and said that the match on Monday where [B]Eric Tyler [/B]won the [COLOR="Red"]Unified Title [/COLOR]was a travesty. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“Although he won the match, pinning the great man – that’s me by the way – that bout was all about the skill and brilliance of one man – ME. The better man definitely did NOT win the belt that night.” [/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Rating A.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Unified Title Match:[/COLOR] [B]Nemesis[/B] sat down at the announce booth as the guest commentator for [B]Johnny Martin’s [/B]re-match with the new champion, [B]Eric Tyler[/B]. From start to finish, the two men went at it hell for leather, with the commentators constantly being amazed at some of the moves that they pulled off, although Nemesis insisted that he wasn’t that impressed, they were only trying to copy his moves, and not really succeeding. At the end, the action spilled outside and Tyler powerbombed Martin through the announce table before laying out Nemesis with a right hand. Nemesis retaliated and he and Tyler brawled on the ring apron, forcing the referee to call an end to the match by DQ. Tyler wins and retains the title. [COLOR="Blue"]Rating A*.[/COLOR] When the officials separate [B]Nemesis[/B] and [B]Eric Tyler [/B], Nemesis grabs his headset and yells at [B]Phil Vibert [/B]that he demands a title match against the low life. Phil does not respond. [COLOR="blue"]Rating A.[/COLOR] [B][COLOR="blue"]OVERALL RATING = A. [/COLOR][/B] 4842 PPV buys. [B][U][CENTER]DAVE The Danger Zone on Los Deporte Hoy TV Network (at North Carolina Biker Museum in Mid Atlantic) Sun Week 1 Mar 2006[/CENTER][/U][/B] [CENTER]Attendance 2000[/CENTER] [B]Phil, Mitch and Melanie[/B] open the new show by hyping the upcoming match between the [B]Animalz[/B] and the [B]McWades[/B], which came about after a cat fight between [B]Emma [/B]and [B]Cat[/B], and also the McWades telling the Animalz that they were chicken. [B]The Animalz[/B] defeat the [B]McWades[/B] when Big Cat pinned Dean McWade after a Big Cat Pounce. [COLOR="Blue"]Rating C+.[/COLOR] As the match finishes, [B]Emma [/B]and [B]Cat[/B] get into another argument and are soon scratching and fighting each other. This ends when Cat decks Emma with a big right hand. (plus other matches!!!) [COLOR="blue"][B]OVERALL RATING = B.[/B][/COLOR] We get 19418 viewers for our first show, which I'm glad to say, got no complaints from the network. :D

[B][U][CENTER]DAVE The Weekly Impact on PPV (at Plum Park in Tri State) Thurs Week 1 Mar 2006[/CENTER][/U][/B] [CENTER]Attendance 12750[/CENTER] In a rematch from March into Battle, the [B]Samoans[/B] face the [B]McWades [/B]again, with [B]Emma’s[/B] team desperate to regain some pride. However, once again the newcomers provide a shock to the big Canadians, with [B]Rhino Umaga [/B]forcing [B]Dean McWade [/B]to submit to the Samoan Crab. [COLOR="Blue"]Rating C.[/COLOR] As the [B]McWades[/B] return backstage, [B]Cat Jemson [/B]and the [B]Animalz[/B] are lying in wait, and Cat orders her men to destroy the McWades as revenge for [B]Emma [/B]stripping her naked at the PPV. The Animalz do exactly that, beating up the brothers in quick order, as Emma backs away, terrified.[COLOR="blue"] Rating C+.[/COLOR] [B]Hell Monkey[/B] is lead out to the ring by his manager, [B]Melanie Florence[/B], and they tell [B]Doug Peak [/B]that he is a coward and that he isn’t man enough to get in the ring face to face with anyone, so it seems – he’s always the one who is attacking people from behind. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“And if that’s not the case (that you are a coward), then get in the ring next week against Hell Monkey,” [/COLOR] says Mel. [COLOR="Blue"]Rating C.[/COLOR] A video recap of the PPV is shown, starting with Doug’s attack during the [COLOR="Red"]Brass Knuckles Title [/COLOR]defence by [B]Hells Bouncer[/B]. It also features the [B]New Wave [/B]defending their [COLOR="red"]Tag Titles [/COLOR]in a ladder match, [B]Eddie Peak [/B]and [B]Chris Caulfield’s [/B]battle and the [COLOR="red"]Unified Title triple threat match[/COLOR], resulting in [B]Eric Tyler [/B]defeating [B]Nemesis[/B] and [B]Johnny Martin [/B]to capture the gold. [COLOR="Blue"]Rating B+.[/COLOR] [B]New Wave[/B] put the [COLOR="Red"]Tag Titles [/COLOR]on the line again tonight, this time against the [B]New Jersey Devils[/B], and in a hardcore match, they prove to be far too good for the Devils, beating them down and getting an easy pinfall victory. [COLOR="Blue"]Rating C+.[/COLOR] Backstage, [B]Emma [/B]is seen yelling at the [B]McWades.[/B] [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“You two are a complete waste of space. Getting beaten AGAIN by those two foreign oafs, and then the Animalz take you out afterwards. I really don’t know why I bother with you – if you don’t pull your finger out, you will find yourselves on your own again very shortly. Now get out of my sight!” [/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Rating C.[/COLOR] [B]Shawn Gonzalez[/B] leads his manager, [B]Phoebe Plumridge [/B]to the ring. They grab a pair of mics and address [B]Bryan Holmes[/B]. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“Henry Lee and I beat your arse 3 days ago Bryan, but I’m still not satisfied with that. You made this personal by injuring me a few weeks ago, and I’m not going to be satisfied until we settle this one on one – you and me in the ring, no interruptions.” [/COLOR] Phoebe adds, [COLOR="Red"]"But he’s too chicken for that – he can’t operate without backup, Shawn!” [/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Rating C+.[/COLOR] [B]Pablo Rodriguez[/B] comes out and tells the crowd that he has put the disappointment of not being the Brass Knuckles Champion behind him now, and he has moved on. Tonight he faces the ultimate test of his skill, as he takes on [B]Nemesis.[/B] [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“Beating him will prove to the world that I am a big time player, and will put Mexico on the map once again.” [/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Rating B.[/COLOR] A fantastic match between [B]Nemesis[/B] and [B]Pablo[/B], which started out very evenly, but then the Mexican wrestler started to take control, hitting Nemesis with every top rope move in his arsenal. Nemesis feigned injury, and pulled a pair of brass knuckles from his tights, and laid out Pablo to pick up a cheap victory. [COLOR="blue"]Rating A.[/COLOR] [B]Eddie Peak[/B] is interviewed backstage by [B]Cat Jemson[/B]. He is furious at his defeat by [B]Chris Caulfield [/B]on Monday, and tells Chris that it was a fluke, and that tonight will be different as they face off in a [COLOR="Red"]bar room brawl.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Rating A.[/COLOR] [B]Chris Caulfield [/B]emerges from the brawl with a [B]2-0[/B] lead in the series, in a match which was dominated by an angry [B]Eddie.[/B] However, that anger eventually cost him the victory as he seemed too intent on causing injury to Caulfield rather than pinning him, whereas Caulfield's intense concentration on the match proved fruitful. [COLOR="blue"]Rating B+.[/COLOR] [B]Nemesis[/B] came down to the ring again to help commentate on tonight's main event, and said that the match on Monday where [B]Eric Tyler [/B]won the [COLOR="Red"]Unified Title [/COLOR]was a travesty. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“Although he won the match, pinning the great man – that’s me by the way – that bout was all about the skill and brilliance of one man – ME. The better man definitely did NOT win the belt that night.” [/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Rating A.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Unified Title Match:[/COLOR] [B]Nemesis[/B] sat down at the announce booth as the guest commentator for [B]Johnny Martin’s [/B]re-match with the new champion, [B]Eric Tyler[/B]. From start to finish, the two men went at it hell for leather, with the commentators constantly being amazed at some of the moves that they pulled off, although Nemesis insisted that he wasn’t that impressed, they were only trying to copy his moves, and not really succeeding. At the end, the action spilled outside and Tyler powerbombed Martin through the announce table before laying out Nemesis with a right hand. Nemesis retaliated and he and Tyler brawled on the ring apron, forcing the referee to call an end to the match by DQ. Tyler wins and retains the title. [COLOR="Blue"]Rating A*.[/COLOR] When the officials separate [B]Nemesis[/B] and [B]Eric Tyler [/B], Nemesis grabs his headset and yells at [B]Phil Vibert [/B]that he demands a title match against the low life. Phil does not respond. [COLOR="blue"]Rating A.[/COLOR] [B][COLOR="blue"]OVERALL RATING = A. [/COLOR][/B] 4842 PPV buys. [B][U][CENTER]DAVE The Danger Zone on Los Deporte Hoy TV Network (at North Carolina Biker Museum in Mid Atlantic) Sun Week 1 Mar 2006[/CENTER][/U][/B] [CENTER]Attendance 2000[/CENTER] [B]Phil, Mitch and Melanie[/B] open the new show by hyping the upcoming match between the [B]Animalz[/B] and the [B]McWades[/B], which came about after a cat fight between [B]Emma [/B]and [B]Cat[/B], and also the McWades telling the Animalz that they were chicken. [B]The Animalz[/B] defeat the [B]McWades[/B] when Big Cat pinned Dean McWade after a Big Cat Pounce. [COLOR="Blue"]Rating C+.[/COLOR] As the match finishes, [B]Emma [/B]and [B]Cat[/B] get into another argument and are soon scratching and fighting each other. This ends when Cat decks Emma with a big right hand. (plus other matches!!!) [COLOR="blue"][B]OVERALL RATING = B.[/B][/COLOR] We get 19418 viewers for our first show, which I'm glad to say, got no complaints from the network. :D

[B][U]Matches announced for Weekly IMPACT Thurs Week 2 March 2006[/U][/B] [B]Pablo Rodriguez v Henry Lee [/B] - Pablo showed his class last week by pushing Nemesis to the limit. Now he faces another veteran in Henry Lee, who has been a bit part player so far this year. [B]Guide v Vin Tanner [/B] - one half of the tag champions is in singles action this week, against a man who has been on a losing streak this year. Can Vin get off that streak, or will Scout make his presence felt at ringside on behalf of his partner? [B]New Jersey Devils v ??? + ??? [/B] - the Devils take on a newly formed team here in DAVE. Find out who they are, and can they cut it against the experience of Alex Braun and Tank Bradley. [B]Hell Monkey v Doug Peak[/B] - Doug has accepted Monkey's challenge from Impact last week, but will he come alone for a fair fight? Plus other singles action.

[B][U]Matches announced for Weekly IMPACT Thurs Week 2 March 2006[/U][/B] [B]Pablo Rodriguez v Henry Lee [/B] - Pablo showed his class last week by pushing Nemesis to the limit. Now he faces another veteran in Henry Lee, who has been a bit part player so far this year. [B]Guide v Vin Tanner [/B] - one half of the tag champions is in singles action this week, against a man who has been on a losing streak this year. Can Vin get off that streak, or will Scout make his presence felt at ringside on behalf of his partner? [B]New Jersey Devils v ??? + ??? [/B] - the Devils take on a newly formed team here in DAVE. Find out who they are, and can they cut it against the experience of Alex Braun and Tank Bradley. [B]Hell Monkey v Doug Peak[/B] - Doug has accepted Monkey's challenge from Impact last week, but will he come alone for a fair fight? Plus other singles action.

[B][U][CENTER]DAVE The Weekly Impact on PPV (at Plum Park in Tri State) Thurs Week 2 Mar 2006[/CENTER][/U][/B] [CENTER]Attendance 12750[/CENTER] [B]The Samoans[/B] hype themselves. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“We proved ourselves over the last two weeks that we are better than the McWades, despite our inexperience. The rest of you had better watch your backs,”[/COLOR] boasts Rhino Umaga. [COLOR="Blue"]Rating C.[/COLOR] [B]Hell Monkey[/B] finally gets his hands on [B]Doug Peak[/B], as they fight out a hardcore match. Monkey picks up the win despite interference from [B]Hell’s Bouncer[/B]. [COLOR="blue"]Rating C.[/COLOR] After the match, [B]Bouncer[/B] and [B]Peak [/B]continue the assault on [B]Hell Monkey[/B], battering him with various weapons, and leaving him down and out at ringside. [COLOR="blue"]Rating C+.[/COLOR] [B]Darryl Devine[/B] is backstage talking about [B]Acid[/B]. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“Haven’t seen you around for a few shows, you freak. Guess you daren’t show your face after that pathetic performance against [B]Joey [/B]and [B]Art[/B] at the PPV. Oh wait – you never show your face do you? Jeez you really are an unlucky fellow aren’t you – a rubbish wrestler AND so ugly you need a mask!” [/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Rating B-.[/COLOR] [B]Darryl[/B] is interrupted by [B]Acid[/B] spearing him against the wall and proceeding to deliver some painful looking kicks to his head. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“I guess that is Acid’s way of telling Darryl to mind his own business,” [/COLOR]comments Mitch. [COLOR="Blue"]Rating C.[/COLOR] The newly formed team of [B]Black Times[/B], consisting of [B]Art Reed [/B]and [B]Kurt Laramee[/B], face off against the [B]New Jersey Devils [/B]next. In an open match, the new boys show excellent teamwork to pick up a good win, albeit that Art had his feet on the ropes as he pinned Tank Bradley. [COLOR="blue"]Rating C+.[/COLOR] Having picked up the win, [B]Black Times [/B]grab the mics and tell the crowd that they don’t intend to be ignored like they were as singles wrestlers any more, and the public can expect to see a lot more of them as a dominant tag team. [COLOR="blue"]Rating B-.[/COLOR] [B]Phil Vibert[/B] announces that while we are on the subject of tag teams, the champions, [B]New Wave[/B], will defend the titles against [B]Adrenaline Rush [/B]again at Rock and Roll Over next month, and once again the match will involve ladders! [COLOR="blue"]Rating B.[/COLOR] [B]Nemesis[/B] is shown earlier in [B]Phil Vibert’s[/B] office, demanding that Phil name him as the No 1 Contender for [B]Eric Tyler’s [/B][COLOR="Red"]Unified Title[/COLOR]. Phil says that he is getting fed up with Nemesis hassling him about this, and that he is not booking him to face Tyler, but instead he will face [B]Shawn Gonzalez [/B]tonight. If Nemesis wins – then he may, just may, give him the next title shot. Nemesis looks furious as he storms off. [COLOR="Blue"]Rating A.[/COLOR] One half of the tag champions is in action next, facing [B]Vin Tanner[/B]. [B]Guide[/B] looks good out there and was comfortably in control of this match, when his partner, [B]Scout[/B], gets involved too, giving Vin no chance and the match ended with the Guided Missile. [COLOR="blue"]Rating B-[/COLOR]. [B]Mitch Naess[/B] interviews the former champion [B]Johnny Martin[/B] in the ring, asking him how he feels after losing the title. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“Well Mitch, no surprise that I’m a little disappointed and annoyed to lose. It’s really no comfort to hear that last week’s match is already a candidate for match of the year when you are the one on the losing side. But that’s wrestling, and I will bounce back, and fight my way back up the rankings and regain the title again, you mark my words.”[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Rating B.[/COLOR] [B]Phil Vibert [/B]announces that he has given [B]Eddie Peak[/B] and [B]Chris Caulfield[/B] the night off tonight after the bloody bar room brawl last week, but their series will resume next week on Weekly Impact. [COLOR="blue"]Rating A.[/COLOR] [B]Pablo Rodriguez [/B]continues his rise up the main event scene with a straightforward victory over [B]Henry Lee[/B], finishing the match with the Sinner’s Salvation. [COLOR="blue"]Rating B.[/COLOR] [B]Eric Tyler [/B]comes out to the ring to be guest commentator in [B]Nemesis’ [/B]match in a few minutes time. But first he has something to say. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“Nemesis – get over it. I won, you lost, 1-2-3. Let’s face it – that the traditional thing that happens when I get in the ring. Mind you – it’s not only you that has that happen to them against me. You must remember that I am unbeaten now for close to 6 months, and that’s not going to change any time soon.” [/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Rating A*.[/COLOR] [B]Nemesis [/B]comes out looking very angry, and takes out his frustration on his opponent, [B]Shawn Gonzalez[/B], hitting not one Nemesis Arrow on Gonzalez, but three in succession, before pinning him very cheekily with just one hand. [COLOR="blue"]Rating A.[/COLOR] [B]Nemesis[/B] leaves the ring, and before the beaten [B]Gonzalez[/B] can depart, he is attacked from behind by [B]Bryan Holmes[/B], who is egged on by [B]Emma Chase[/B]. [COLOR="blue"]Rating B.[/COLOR] With [B]Gonzalez [/B]down and out on the mat, [B]Emma [/B]grabs a mic and announces that after much thought, she would be happy for [B]Holmes[/B] to face him as requested, at Rock and Roll Over. [B]Rating B+.[/B] [B][COLOR="blue"]OVERALL RATING = B+.[/COLOR][/B] 3491 PPV buys. Kurt Laramee was injured during the show, straining a bicep, but the doctors advise that he can continue working through the injury. Also, Henry Lee was late for the 3rd time in the last 4 months, and has been suspended for a week. He has informed management that he is not enjoying the atmosphere backstage any more, and will be unlikely to renew his contract, which is up in the near future. [B][CENTER]*************************************************[/CENTER][/B] [B][U][CENTER]DAVE The Danger Zone on Los Deporte Hoy TV Network (at West Texas Coliseum in the Mid South) Sun Week 2 Mar 2006.[/CENTER][/U][/B] [CENTER]Attendance 2000[/CENTER] [COLOR="Red"]Brass Knuckles Title Match:[/COLOR] [B]Hells Bouncer[/B] defeats [B]Wolverine[/B] in a hardcore match to retain the title. [B][COLOR="Blue"]OVERALL RATING = B.[/COLOR][/B] We get 19478 viewers this week, very similar to last week. I will have to advance book some of the matches. I’m also glad I gave up on the mini push for the McWades, as Dean has decided that he is going to concentrate on his NOTBPW career, signing a written contract with them. We wish him all the best in his career in Canada.

[B][U][CENTER]DAVE The Weekly Impact on PPV (at Plum Park in Tri State) Thurs Week 2 Mar 2006[/CENTER][/U][/B] [CENTER]Attendance 12750[/CENTER] [B]The Samoans[/B] hype themselves. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“We proved ourselves over the last two weeks that we are better than the McWades, despite our inexperience. The rest of you had better watch your backs,”[/COLOR] boasts Rhino Umaga. [COLOR="Blue"]Rating C.[/COLOR] [B]Hell Monkey[/B] finally gets his hands on [B]Doug Peak[/B], as they fight out a hardcore match. Monkey picks up the win despite interference from [B]Hell’s Bouncer[/B]. [COLOR="blue"]Rating C.[/COLOR] After the match, [B]Bouncer[/B] and [B]Peak [/B]continue the assault on [B]Hell Monkey[/B], battering him with various weapons, and leaving him down and out at ringside. [COLOR="blue"]Rating C+.[/COLOR] [B]Darryl Devine[/B] is backstage talking about [B]Acid[/B]. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“Haven’t seen you around for a few shows, you freak. Guess you daren’t show your face after that pathetic performance against [B]Joey [/B]and [B]Art[/B] at the PPV. Oh wait – you never show your face do you? Jeez you really are an unlucky fellow aren’t you – a rubbish wrestler AND so ugly you need a mask!” [/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Rating B-.[/COLOR] [B]Darryl[/B] is interrupted by [B]Acid[/B] spearing him against the wall and proceeding to deliver some painful looking kicks to his head. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“I guess that is Acid’s way of telling Darryl to mind his own business,” [/COLOR]comments Mitch. [COLOR="Blue"]Rating C.[/COLOR] The newly formed team of [B]Black Times[/B], consisting of [B]Art Reed [/B]and [B]Kurt Laramee[/B], face off against the [B]New Jersey Devils [/B]next. In an open match, the new boys show excellent teamwork to pick up a good win, albeit that Art had his feet on the ropes as he pinned Tank Bradley. [COLOR="blue"]Rating C+.[/COLOR] Having picked up the win, [B]Black Times [/B]grab the mics and tell the crowd that they don’t intend to be ignored like they were as singles wrestlers any more, and the public can expect to see a lot more of them as a dominant tag team. [COLOR="blue"]Rating B-.[/COLOR] [B]Phil Vibert[/B] announces that while we are on the subject of tag teams, the champions, [B]New Wave[/B], will defend the titles against [B]Adrenaline Rush [/B]again at Rock and Roll Over next month, and once again the match will involve ladders! [COLOR="blue"]Rating B.[/COLOR] [B]Nemesis[/B] is shown earlier in [B]Phil Vibert’s[/B] office, demanding that Phil name him as the No 1 Contender for [B]Eric Tyler’s [/B][COLOR="Red"]Unified Title[/COLOR]. Phil says that he is getting fed up with Nemesis hassling him about this, and that he is not booking him to face Tyler, but instead he will face [B]Shawn Gonzalez [/B]tonight. If Nemesis wins – then he may, just may, give him the next title shot. Nemesis looks furious as he storms off. [COLOR="Blue"]Rating A.[/COLOR] One half of the tag champions is in action next, facing [B]Vin Tanner[/B]. [B]Guide[/B] looks good out there and was comfortably in control of this match, when his partner, [B]Scout[/B], gets involved too, giving Vin no chance and the match ended with the Guided Missile. [COLOR="blue"]Rating B-[/COLOR]. [B]Mitch Naess[/B] interviews the former champion [B]Johnny Martin[/B] in the ring, asking him how he feels after losing the title. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“Well Mitch, no surprise that I’m a little disappointed and annoyed to lose. It’s really no comfort to hear that last week’s match is already a candidate for match of the year when you are the one on the losing side. But that’s wrestling, and I will bounce back, and fight my way back up the rankings and regain the title again, you mark my words.”[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Rating B.[/COLOR] [B]Phil Vibert [/B]announces that he has given [B]Eddie Peak[/B] and [B]Chris Caulfield[/B] the night off tonight after the bloody bar room brawl last week, but their series will resume next week on Weekly Impact. [COLOR="blue"]Rating A.[/COLOR] [B]Pablo Rodriguez [/B]continues his rise up the main event scene with a straightforward victory over [B]Henry Lee[/B], finishing the match with the Sinner’s Salvation. [COLOR="blue"]Rating B.[/COLOR] [B]Eric Tyler [/B]comes out to the ring to be guest commentator in [B]Nemesis’ [/B]match in a few minutes time. But first he has something to say. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“Nemesis – get over it. I won, you lost, 1-2-3. Let’s face it – that the traditional thing that happens when I get in the ring. Mind you – it’s not only you that has that happen to them against me. You must remember that I am unbeaten now for close to 6 months, and that’s not going to change any time soon.” [/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Rating A*.[/COLOR] [B]Nemesis [/B]comes out looking very angry, and takes out his frustration on his opponent, [B]Shawn Gonzalez[/B], hitting not one Nemesis Arrow on Gonzalez, but three in succession, before pinning him very cheekily with just one hand. [COLOR="blue"]Rating A.[/COLOR] [B]Nemesis[/B] leaves the ring, and before the beaten [B]Gonzalez[/B] can depart, he is attacked from behind by [B]Bryan Holmes[/B], who is egged on by [B]Emma Chase[/B]. [COLOR="blue"]Rating B.[/COLOR] With [B]Gonzalez [/B]down and out on the mat, [B]Emma [/B]grabs a mic and announces that after much thought, she would be happy for [B]Holmes[/B] to face him as requested, at Rock and Roll Over. [B]Rating B+.[/B] [B][COLOR="blue"]OVERALL RATING = B+.[/COLOR][/B] 3491 PPV buys. Kurt Laramee was injured during the show, straining a bicep, but the doctors advise that he can continue working through the injury. Also, Henry Lee was late for the 3rd time in the last 4 months, and has been suspended for a week. He has informed management that he is not enjoying the atmosphere backstage any more, and will be unlikely to renew his contract, which is up in the near future. [B][CENTER]*************************************************[/CENTER][/B] [B][U][CENTER]DAVE The Danger Zone on Los Deporte Hoy TV Network (at West Texas Coliseum in the Mid South) Sun Week 2 Mar 2006.[/CENTER][/U][/B] [CENTER]Attendance 2000[/CENTER] [COLOR="Red"]Brass Knuckles Title Match:[/COLOR] [B]Hells Bouncer[/B] defeats [B]Wolverine[/B] in a hardcore match to retain the title. [B][COLOR="Blue"]OVERALL RATING = B.[/COLOR][/B] We get 19478 viewers this week, very similar to last week. I will have to advance book some of the matches. I’m also glad I gave up on the mini push for the McWades, as Dean has decided that he is going to concentrate on his NOTBPW career, signing a written contract with them. We wish him all the best in his career in Canada.

[B][U]Matches announced for Weekly IMPACT Thurs Week 3 March 2006[/U][/B] [COLOR="red"]Best of Seven Series (Match 3): [/COLOR][B]Eddie Peak (0) v Chris Caulfield (2)[/B] - a match that Eddie desperately needs to win to get back in this series. What will tonight's violent match stipulation be? [B]New Wave (c) v Animalz [/B] - a non title match for the tag champions against the former champs who are looking to get back into the title picture. [B]Adrenaline Rush v Black Times [/B] - the challengers also fight tonight, against the new team of Art Reed and Kurt Laramee. [B]Acid v Darryl Devine[/B] - Acid has taken offence at some of Darryl's comments about him. Can his actions speak louder than words in this 10 minute time limit match? [B]Dean McWade v Zeus [/B] - can Dean McWade finish his DAVE career with a singles victory over Zeus, who makes his singles debut tonight in DAVE? Also, the [COLOR="Red"]Unified Champion[/COLOR], [B]Eric Tyler, [/B]will be in action tonight.

[B][U]Matches announced for Weekly IMPACT Thurs Week 3 March 2006[/U][/B] [COLOR="red"]Best of Seven Series (Match 3): [/COLOR][B]Eddie Peak (0) v Chris Caulfield (2)[/B] - a match that Eddie desperately needs to win to get back in this series. What will tonight's violent match stipulation be? [B]New Wave (c) v Animalz [/B] - a non title match for the tag champions against the former champs who are looking to get back into the title picture. [B]Adrenaline Rush v Black Times [/B] - the challengers also fight tonight, against the new team of Art Reed and Kurt Laramee. [B]Acid v Darryl Devine[/B] - Acid has taken offence at some of Darryl's comments about him. Can his actions speak louder than words in this 10 minute time limit match? [B]Dean McWade v Zeus [/B] - can Dean McWade finish his DAVE career with a singles victory over Zeus, who makes his singles debut tonight in DAVE? Also, the [COLOR="Red"]Unified Champion[/COLOR], [B]Eric Tyler, [/B]will be in action tonight.

[B][U][CENTER]DAVE The Weekly Impact on PPV (at Plum Park in Tri State) Thurs Week 3 Mar 2006[/CENTER][/U][/B] [CENTER]Attendance 12750[/CENTER] [B]Dean McWade[/B] comes out to the ring for his first (and not that most of the crowd know it yet, also his last) singles appearance, against the debuting [B]Zeus[/B]. Unfortunately for Dean, he has just as little success in this match, as he has had in the last couple of weeks in tag matches, losing very quickly to the Thunder Bolt. [COLOR="Blue"]Rating C-.[/COLOR] [B]Acid [/B]and [B]Darryl Devine[/B] are up next, following their bust up last week. The match goes to a 10 minute time limit draw, when neither man can weaken the other sufficiently to hit their finishing moves. [COLOR="blue"]Rating B-.[/COLOR] [B]Hell Monkey [/B]comes out to the ring and challenges Hell’s Bouncer and Doug Peak to a tag match at Rock and Roll Over. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"You two seem to work as a pair all the time anyway, so this way we can make if official, and I will choose my own partner to face you."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Rating C+.[/COLOR] [B]Joey Minnesota[/B] hears a knock on his dressing room door. He opens it and receives a chair shot to the head from [B]JD Morgan[/B]. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“That’s the second time he’s attacked Joey, seemingly for no reason,” [/COLOR]wonders Phil. [COLOR="Blue"]Rating C+.[/COLOR] [B]Phil [/B]reminds the crowd that we will see [B]New Wave [/B]and [B]Adrenaline Rush[/B] face each other in 10 days time, and that tonight, both teams will have a warm up match against other opponents. [COLOR="blue"]Rating B.[/COLOR] First up are the challengers, [B]Adrenaline Rush,[/B] who face the new team of [B]Black Times[/B], who show that they are going to be a force in the tag division by keeping Adrenaline Rush grounded for most of the match, which ends when [B]Art Reed[/B] introduces some chairs into the ring, two of which are grabbed by [B]Sammy Bach [/B]and [B]Kurt Laramee[/B], leaving the ref no choice but to DQ both teams. [COLOR="blue"]Rating B-.[/COLOR] Next are the champions, [B]New Wave,[/B] who gain some momentum, by defeating the [B]Animalz[/B]. [B]Big Cat [/B]had cleaned house after a spell of frequent tags by New Wave against [B]Wolverine[/B], but when Wolverine tagged back in, [B]Cuervo[/B] got involved, hitting him with a low blow allowing [B]Scout[/B] to pin him easily. [COLOR="blue"]Rating C+.[/COLOR] [B]Eric Tyler [/B]comes out and says that he is bored backstage and fancies a match tonight, and he will face anyone in the locker room…..except [B]Nemesis[/B]. [COLOR="blue"]Rating A.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Match 3 of the Best of Seven Series[/COLOR] follows, with [B]Eddie Peak[/B] in severe danger of a whitewash against [B]Chris Caulfield[/B]. Today’s stipulation is a [COLOR="red"]First Blood[/COLOR] match, hence the week off to recover, speculates Mitch. Both men seem to be a little more reserved in their efforts today, preferring to avoid the chance of taking a head shot from a weapon. Eventually of course that did happen and it was Eddie who rammed Chris’ head into the ring post, splitting him open to end the contest. The score becomes [B]2-1[/B]. [COLOR="Blue"]Rating B+.[/COLOR] [B]Alex Braun [/B]appears backstage and says that he has nothing to do, and will be glad to fight [B]Eric Tyler [/B]tonight, even if it isn’t for the Unified Title. [COLOR="blue"]Rating B.[/COLOR] [B]Tyler [/B]comes out to the ring, showing off the title belt. [B]Alex Braun’s [/B]entrance music plays, Braun walks onto the ramp, but before he makes it more than a few feet, [B]Nemesis[/B] charges him and hits the Nemesis Arrow on Braun, knocking him out cold onto the steel ramp. [COLOR="blue"]Rating B.[/COLOR] [B]Nemesis[/B] then charges the ring, obviously taking [B]Braun’s[/B] place in the match against the champion. [B]Tyler[/B] takes up the challenge and takes control even before the bell sounds, by hitting Nemesis over the head with the belt as he slides into the ring. The two men then both have spells of dominance during the match, with the referee allowing it to be a hardcore match, to the cheers of the fans, who love seeing the two heels destroy each other. Eventually, Tyler seems to be getting the upper hand, with his ability to use high spots seeming to swing the tide. However this was his downfall as Nemesis caught him in mid air and turned the move into variation of the Nemesis Arrow onto a chair, pinning Tyler with a handful of tights. [COLOR="blue"]Rating A*.[/COLOR] As [B]Nemesis[/B] poses for the booing crowd, [B]Eric Tyler [/B]is helped up the ramp by the officials. Nemesis grabs a microphone and starts laughing at Tyler. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“You tried to avoid me tonight, and I got the better of you. Wherever you go, whoever you fight, I will be there, ready to destroy you, again and again, until that belt is round my waist, and that’s a promise.” [/COLOR] Tyler tries to get back to the ring to confront Nemesis but the officials and the medics block his path. [COLOR="Blue"]Rating A.[/COLOR] [B][COLOR="blue"]OVERALL RATING = A. [/COLOR][/B] 5017 PPV buys, our best yet for the weekly shows. Henry Lee returns from his suspension. [B][CENTER]************************[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER][U][B]DAVE The Danger Zone on Los Deporte Hoy TV Network (at War Memorial Auditorium in the Mid West) Sun Week 3 Mar 2006.[/B][/U] Attendance 2000[/CENTER] [COLOR="blue"][B]OVERALL RATING = B+. [/B][/COLOR] We get 22042 viewers this week, a 2500 increase. Dean McWade leaves DAVE after this show for a full time career with NOTBPW.

[B][U][CENTER]DAVE The Weekly Impact on PPV (at Plum Park in Tri State) Thurs Week 3 Mar 2006[/CENTER][/U][/B] [CENTER]Attendance 12750[/CENTER] [B]Dean McWade[/B] comes out to the ring for his first (and not that most of the crowd know it yet, also his last) singles appearance, against the debuting [B]Zeus[/B]. Unfortunately for Dean, he has just as little success in this match, as he has had in the last couple of weeks in tag matches, losing very quickly to the Thunder Bolt. [COLOR="Blue"]Rating C-.[/COLOR] [B]Acid [/B]and [B]Darryl Devine[/B] are up next, following their bust up last week. The match goes to a 10 minute time limit draw, when neither man can weaken the other sufficiently to hit their finishing moves. [COLOR="blue"]Rating B-.[/COLOR] [B]Hell Monkey [/B]comes out to the ring and challenges Hell’s Bouncer and Doug Peak to a tag match at Rock and Roll Over. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"You two seem to work as a pair all the time anyway, so this way we can make if official, and I will choose my own partner to face you."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Rating C+.[/COLOR] [B]Joey Minnesota[/B] hears a knock on his dressing room door. He opens it and receives a chair shot to the head from [B]JD Morgan[/B]. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“That’s the second time he’s attacked Joey, seemingly for no reason,” [/COLOR]wonders Phil. [COLOR="Blue"]Rating C+.[/COLOR] [B]Phil [/B]reminds the crowd that we will see [B]New Wave [/B]and [B]Adrenaline Rush[/B] face each other in 10 days time, and that tonight, both teams will have a warm up match against other opponents. [COLOR="blue"]Rating B.[/COLOR] First up are the challengers, [B]Adrenaline Rush,[/B] who face the new team of [B]Black Times[/B], who show that they are going to be a force in the tag division by keeping Adrenaline Rush grounded for most of the match, which ends when [B]Art Reed[/B] introduces some chairs into the ring, two of which are grabbed by [B]Sammy Bach [/B]and [B]Kurt Laramee[/B], leaving the ref no choice but to DQ both teams. [COLOR="blue"]Rating B-.[/COLOR] Next are the champions, [B]New Wave,[/B] who gain some momentum, by defeating the [B]Animalz[/B]. [B]Big Cat [/B]had cleaned house after a spell of frequent tags by New Wave against [B]Wolverine[/B], but when Wolverine tagged back in, [B]Cuervo[/B] got involved, hitting him with a low blow allowing [B]Scout[/B] to pin him easily. [COLOR="blue"]Rating C+.[/COLOR] [B]Eric Tyler [/B]comes out and says that he is bored backstage and fancies a match tonight, and he will face anyone in the locker room…..except [B]Nemesis[/B]. [COLOR="blue"]Rating A.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Match 3 of the Best of Seven Series[/COLOR] follows, with [B]Eddie Peak[/B] in severe danger of a whitewash against [B]Chris Caulfield[/B]. Today’s stipulation is a [COLOR="red"]First Blood[/COLOR] match, hence the week off to recover, speculates Mitch. Both men seem to be a little more reserved in their efforts today, preferring to avoid the chance of taking a head shot from a weapon. Eventually of course that did happen and it was Eddie who rammed Chris’ head into the ring post, splitting him open to end the contest. The score becomes [B]2-1[/B]. [COLOR="Blue"]Rating B+.[/COLOR] [B]Alex Braun [/B]appears backstage and says that he has nothing to do, and will be glad to fight [B]Eric Tyler [/B]tonight, even if it isn’t for the Unified Title. [COLOR="blue"]Rating B.[/COLOR] [B]Tyler [/B]comes out to the ring, showing off the title belt. [B]Alex Braun’s [/B]entrance music plays, Braun walks onto the ramp, but before he makes it more than a few feet, [B]Nemesis[/B] charges him and hits the Nemesis Arrow on Braun, knocking him out cold onto the steel ramp. [COLOR="blue"]Rating B.[/COLOR] [B]Nemesis[/B] then charges the ring, obviously taking [B]Braun’s[/B] place in the match against the champion. [B]Tyler[/B] takes up the challenge and takes control even before the bell sounds, by hitting Nemesis over the head with the belt as he slides into the ring. The two men then both have spells of dominance during the match, with the referee allowing it to be a hardcore match, to the cheers of the fans, who love seeing the two heels destroy each other. Eventually, Tyler seems to be getting the upper hand, with his ability to use high spots seeming to swing the tide. However this was his downfall as Nemesis caught him in mid air and turned the move into variation of the Nemesis Arrow onto a chair, pinning Tyler with a handful of tights. [COLOR="blue"]Rating A*.[/COLOR] As [B]Nemesis[/B] poses for the booing crowd, [B]Eric Tyler [/B]is helped up the ramp by the officials. Nemesis grabs a microphone and starts laughing at Tyler. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“You tried to avoid me tonight, and I got the better of you. Wherever you go, whoever you fight, I will be there, ready to destroy you, again and again, until that belt is round my waist, and that’s a promise.” [/COLOR] Tyler tries to get back to the ring to confront Nemesis but the officials and the medics block his path. [COLOR="Blue"]Rating A.[/COLOR] [B][COLOR="blue"]OVERALL RATING = A. [/COLOR][/B] 5017 PPV buys, our best yet for the weekly shows. Henry Lee returns from his suspension. [B][CENTER]************************[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER][U][B]DAVE The Danger Zone on Los Deporte Hoy TV Network (at War Memorial Auditorium in the Mid West) Sun Week 3 Mar 2006.[/B][/U] Attendance 2000[/CENTER] [COLOR="blue"][B]OVERALL RATING = B+. [/B][/COLOR] We get 22042 viewers this week, a 2500 increase. Dean McWade leaves DAVE after this show for a full time career with NOTBPW.

[B][U]Matches announced for Weekly IMPACT Thurs Week 4 March 2006[/U][/B] [B]Pablo Rodriguez v Vin Tanner [/B] - Pablo has been on a roll recently, whereas Vin has not won for ages. Will this match be the predictable victory for Pablo, or can Vin shock everyone? [B]Bryan Holmes v Darryl Devine[/B] - both men will be looking over their shoulders in this match, wondering if either Shawn Gonzalez or Acid will show up to attack them. [B]Black Times v The Samoans [/B] - two new teams in DAVE, both have been impressive so far. Who can continue their path towards tag gold? [COLOR="Red"]Brass Knuckles Title Match:[/COLOR] [B]Hells Bouncer (c) v Henry Lee [/B] - can the veteran overcome a massive size difference to outfox the powerful champion? [B]Acid v Matt Sparrow [/B] - a lower card matchup, which will give Acid a chance to show Darryl Devine that he is not a joke, or will Matt rub salt in his wounds?

[B][U]Matches announced for Weekly IMPACT Thurs Week 4 March 2006[/U][/B] [B]Pablo Rodriguez v Vin Tanner [/B] - Pablo has been on a roll recently, whereas Vin has not won for ages. Will this match be the predictable victory for Pablo, or can Vin shock everyone? [B]Bryan Holmes v Darryl Devine[/B] - both men will be looking over their shoulders in this match, wondering if either Shawn Gonzalez or Acid will show up to attack them. [B]Black Times v The Samoans [/B] - two new teams in DAVE, both have been impressive so far. Who can continue their path towards tag gold? [COLOR="Red"]Brass Knuckles Title Match:[/COLOR] [B]Hells Bouncer (c) v Henry Lee [/B] - can the veteran overcome a massive size difference to outfox the powerful champion? [B]Acid v Matt Sparrow [/B] - a lower card matchup, which will give Acid a chance to show Darryl Devine that he is not a joke, or will Matt rub salt in his wounds?

[B][U][CENTER]DAVE The Weekly Impact on PPV (at Plum Park in Tri State) Thurs Week 4 Mar 2006[/CENTER][/U][/B] [CENTER]Attendance 9750[/CENTER] [B]Melanie Florence[/B] shoots some T Shirts to the crowd. [COLOR="Blue"]Rating B.[/COLOR] Our opening match is [B]Acid[/B] against [B]Matt Sparrow[/B], and predictably, it is Acid who comes out on top. [COLOR="blue"]Rating C+.[/COLOR] [B]Cuervo[/B] grabs a microphone after her client, [B]Acid[/B], wins. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“[B]Darryl Devine [/B]– we haven’t finished with you yet. Only the time limit saved you in the match against Acid last week. But it won’t at Rock and Roll Over, if you’re man enough to get into the ring with him again.” [/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Rating C-.[/COLOR] Once again we see [B]JD Morgan [/B]attacking [B]Joey Minnesota [/B]backstage, but this time he does it right in front of [B]Teddy Powell[/B], who drags him off Joey and sends him packing. But still there seems to be no one who knows why these attacks are taking place. [COLOR="blue"]Rating B-.[/COLOR] [B]Phoebe[/B] announces that [B]Hells Bouncer [/B]against [B]Henry Lee [/B]is the next match, and it will be for the [COLOR="Red"]Brass Knuckles Title[/COLOR]. [COLOR="Blue"]Rating B-.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Brass Knuckles Title Match:[/COLOR] [B]Hells Bouncer [/B]retains his title, with a hardcore victory over [B]Henry Lee[/B], after [B]Doug Peak[/B], as usual, stuck his nose into the match on Bouncer's behalf. [COLOR="Blue"]Rating C+.[/COLOR] [B]Joey Minnesota[/B] is sat backstage with an icepack on his head. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“Tonight is the last straw, [B]JD Morgan[/B]. I don’t know what your problem is with me, but I’ve had enough of getting attacked from behind, it’s about time I got to fight you face to face – how about it?” [/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Rating B-.[/COLOR] [B]Phoebe[/B] announces the next match, which is a tag match featuring [B]Black Times [/B]against the [B]Samoans[/B]. [COLOR="blue"]Rating C.[/COLOR] [B]Black Times[/B] continue their good run through the tag division, by beating the [B]Samoans[/B] in a hardcore match. [COLOR="blue"]Rating C.[/COLOR] After the match, [B]Art and Kurt [/B]grab microphones and come over to the announce table and address [B]Phil Vibert[/B]. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“We know we can’t get a title shot at Rock and Roll Over, but it’s clear to everyone that we are the top contenders now for the tag titles, and we demand that you make that official – the winners of [B]New Wave [/B]and [B]Adrenaline Rush[/B] must face us first.” [/COLOR] Phil says he will think about it. [COLOR="Blue"]Rating B.[/COLOR] [B]JD Morgan[/B] is with his manager, [B]Cuervo[/B]. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“You’re on for Monday, [B]Joey Minnesota[/B]. I’m going to slowly take you apart, and show you what a real wrestler is all about.” [/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Rating C+.[/COLOR] [B]Hell Monkey[/B] knocks on a locker room door, and walks in. As the camera moves closer, we can’t quite spot the nameplate on the door, and Monkey removes that nameplate, before he shuts the door in the cameraman’s face. [COLOR="Blue"]Rating C+.[/COLOR] A video appears on the big screen. It says: Rock and Roll Over, [COLOR="Red"]Tag Team No 1 Contenders Match.[/COLOR] The crowd cheer when a picture of the [B]Animalz[/B] appears, then they boo loudly when [B]Black Times [/B]are shown. A gasp goes up when two additional teams are shown, the [B]New Jersey Devils [/B]and the [B]Samoans[/B]. [COLOR="Blue"]Rating C+.[/COLOR] The tag champions the [B]New Wave [/B]are talking about their [COLOR="Red"]TLC match [/COLOR]against [B]Adrenaline Rush[/B] at Rock and Roll Over, promising that nothing will be different from last time they met, that they will be the ones retrieving that belt from 15 feet above the ring. As they are speaking, Adrenaline Rush have snuck up behind them and are making silly faces at them. As the promo finishes, it is revealed that the challengers have also managed to stick silly signs on the champions’ backs, much to the audience’s amusement. [COLOR="Blue"]Rating C+.[/COLOR] [B]Pablo Rodriguez[/B] defeats [B]Vin Tanner [/B]in a fairly one sided match, proving far too quick and agile for the bigger, older man, finishing things with the Final Judgement. [COLOR="blue"]Rating B-.[/COLOR] [B]Pablo[/B] turns to [B]Phil Vibert [/B]and addresses the owner. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“Another victory for me tonight then, Phil. Which makes me think, who is there left for me to beat? Eddie and Chris are too busy whacking each other with chairs to notice what is going on in the rest of the world, Bryan and Shawn, well they’re otherwise engaged too, which just leaves one man that I haven’t beaten, and that’s Johnny Martin. How about me versus Johnny at Rock and Roll Over then? Winner to face off for the title?”[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]“You have a good point there Pablo, so let’s do it. It will be [B]Pablo Rodriguez versus Johnny Martin[/B] next Monday night. As for the title shot, well I will have to think about that one, let’s see how Monday turns out first eh?”[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Rating A.[/COLOR] [B]Phoebe [/B]fires some T Shirts into the crowd. [COLOR="Blue"]Rating A*.[/COLOR] Our main event sees [B]Bryan Holmes [/B]and [B]Darryl Devine [/B]really stink up the arena, missing spots all over the place, much to my surprise, given the technical expertise of these two guys. Eventually Bryan gets the win, thanks to[B] Acid’s[/B] interference, pulling Darryl down from the top rope as he was about to hit a big moonsault. [COLOR="blue"]Rating C+, [/COLOR]thanks to the lack of chemistry. [B]Eddie Peak[/B] appeared backstage, somewhat happier after his victory over [B]Chris Caulfield[/B] last week. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“You and me, yet again this Monday. It doesn’t matter what rules the boss decides we should have, or even if there ARE no rules, I am still the Hardcore Assassin and I will kill you off eventually.” [/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"]Rating A.[/COLOR] [B]Phil[/B] and [B]Melanie Florence[/B] talk at the announcers table about the recently agreed match between [B]Pablo[/B] and [B]Johnny[/B]. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“It’s a contrast in styles, the young risk taker against the solid veteran,” [/COLOR]comments Mel. [COLOR="Red"]“And it will be great,”[/COLOR] agrees Phil. [COLOR="Blue"]Rating B.[/COLOR] [B]Phil[/B] then climbs into the ring and makes the night’s biggest announcement. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“It has now been signed. The match you have all been hoping and waiting for. The [COLOR="Red"]Unified Title[/COLOR] WILL be on the line on Monday at Rock and Roll Over, and it will be the champion, [B]Eric Tyler[/B] defending against the former champion, and the man who beat him last week, [B]Nemesis[/B]!” [/COLOR] The crowd erupt at this news. [COLOR="Blue"]Rating A.[/COLOR] [B][COLOR="Blue"]OVERALL RATING = C+. [/COLOR][/B] It was a dreadful show, which actually hurts our popularity. Only 2496 PPV buys as well. [OOC - and thats also the reason for the short write up - such a bad show needs to be passed over asap :( ]

[B][U][CENTER]DAVE The Weekly Impact on PPV (at Plum Park in Tri State) Thurs Week 4 Mar 2006[/CENTER][/U][/B] [CENTER]Attendance 9750[/CENTER] [B]Melanie Florence[/B] shoots some T Shirts to the crowd. [COLOR="Blue"]Rating B.[/COLOR] Our opening match is [B]Acid[/B] against [B]Matt Sparrow[/B], and predictably, it is Acid who comes out on top. [COLOR="blue"]Rating C+.[/COLOR] [B]Cuervo[/B] grabs a microphone after her client, [B]Acid[/B], wins. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“[B]Darryl Devine [/B]– we haven’t finished with you yet. Only the time limit saved you in the match against Acid last week. But it won’t at Rock and Roll Over, if you’re man enough to get into the ring with him again.” [/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Rating C-.[/COLOR] Once again we see [B]JD Morgan [/B]attacking [B]Joey Minnesota [/B]backstage, but this time he does it right in front of [B]Teddy Powell[/B], who drags him off Joey and sends him packing. But still there seems to be no one who knows why these attacks are taking place. [COLOR="blue"]Rating B-.[/COLOR] [B]Phoebe[/B] announces that [B]Hells Bouncer [/B]against [B]Henry Lee [/B]is the next match, and it will be for the [COLOR="Red"]Brass Knuckles Title[/COLOR]. [COLOR="Blue"]Rating B-.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Brass Knuckles Title Match:[/COLOR] [B]Hells Bouncer [/B]retains his title, with a hardcore victory over [B]Henry Lee[/B], after [B]Doug Peak[/B], as usual, stuck his nose into the match on Bouncer's behalf. [COLOR="Blue"]Rating C+.[/COLOR] [B]Joey Minnesota[/B] is sat backstage with an icepack on his head. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“Tonight is the last straw, [B]JD Morgan[/B]. I don’t know what your problem is with me, but I’ve had enough of getting attacked from behind, it’s about time I got to fight you face to face – how about it?” [/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Rating B-.[/COLOR] [B]Phoebe[/B] announces the next match, which is a tag match featuring [B]Black Times [/B]against the [B]Samoans[/B]. [COLOR="blue"]Rating C.[/COLOR] [B]Black Times[/B] continue their good run through the tag division, by beating the [B]Samoans[/B] in a hardcore match. [COLOR="blue"]Rating C.[/COLOR] After the match, [B]Art and Kurt [/B]grab microphones and come over to the announce table and address [B]Phil Vibert[/B]. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“We know we can’t get a title shot at Rock and Roll Over, but it’s clear to everyone that we are the top contenders now for the tag titles, and we demand that you make that official – the winners of [B]New Wave [/B]and [B]Adrenaline Rush[/B] must face us first.” [/COLOR] Phil says he will think about it. [COLOR="Blue"]Rating B.[/COLOR] [B]JD Morgan[/B] is with his manager, [B]Cuervo[/B]. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“You’re on for Monday, [B]Joey Minnesota[/B]. I’m going to slowly take you apart, and show you what a real wrestler is all about.” [/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Rating C+.[/COLOR] [B]Hell Monkey[/B] knocks on a locker room door, and walks in. As the camera moves closer, we can’t quite spot the nameplate on the door, and Monkey removes that nameplate, before he shuts the door in the cameraman’s face. [COLOR="Blue"]Rating C+.[/COLOR] A video appears on the big screen. It says: Rock and Roll Over, [COLOR="Red"]Tag Team No 1 Contenders Match.[/COLOR] The crowd cheer when a picture of the [B]Animalz[/B] appears, then they boo loudly when [B]Black Times [/B]are shown. A gasp goes up when two additional teams are shown, the [B]New Jersey Devils [/B]and the [B]Samoans[/B]. [COLOR="Blue"]Rating C+.[/COLOR] The tag champions the [B]New Wave [/B]are talking about their [COLOR="Red"]TLC match [/COLOR]against [B]Adrenaline Rush[/B] at Rock and Roll Over, promising that nothing will be different from last time they met, that they will be the ones retrieving that belt from 15 feet above the ring. As they are speaking, Adrenaline Rush have snuck up behind them and are making silly faces at them. As the promo finishes, it is revealed that the challengers have also managed to stick silly signs on the champions’ backs, much to the audience’s amusement. [COLOR="Blue"]Rating C+.[/COLOR] [B]Pablo Rodriguez[/B] defeats [B]Vin Tanner [/B]in a fairly one sided match, proving far too quick and agile for the bigger, older man, finishing things with the Final Judgement. [COLOR="blue"]Rating B-.[/COLOR] [B]Pablo[/B] turns to [B]Phil Vibert [/B]and addresses the owner. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“Another victory for me tonight then, Phil. Which makes me think, who is there left for me to beat? Eddie and Chris are too busy whacking each other with chairs to notice what is going on in the rest of the world, Bryan and Shawn, well they’re otherwise engaged too, which just leaves one man that I haven’t beaten, and that’s Johnny Martin. How about me versus Johnny at Rock and Roll Over then? Winner to face off for the title?”[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]“You have a good point there Pablo, so let’s do it. It will be [B]Pablo Rodriguez versus Johnny Martin[/B] next Monday night. As for the title shot, well I will have to think about that one, let’s see how Monday turns out first eh?”[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Rating A.[/COLOR] [B]Phoebe [/B]fires some T Shirts into the crowd. [COLOR="Blue"]Rating A*.[/COLOR] Our main event sees [B]Bryan Holmes [/B]and [B]Darryl Devine [/B]really stink up the arena, missing spots all over the place, much to my surprise, given the technical expertise of these two guys. Eventually Bryan gets the win, thanks to[B] Acid’s[/B] interference, pulling Darryl down from the top rope as he was about to hit a big moonsault. [COLOR="blue"]Rating C+, [/COLOR]thanks to the lack of chemistry. [B]Eddie Peak[/B] appeared backstage, somewhat happier after his victory over [B]Chris Caulfield[/B] last week. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“You and me, yet again this Monday. It doesn’t matter what rules the boss decides we should have, or even if there ARE no rules, I am still the Hardcore Assassin and I will kill you off eventually.” [/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"]Rating A.[/COLOR] [B]Phil[/B] and [B]Melanie Florence[/B] talk at the announcers table about the recently agreed match between [B]Pablo[/B] and [B]Johnny[/B]. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“It’s a contrast in styles, the young risk taker against the solid veteran,” [/COLOR]comments Mel. [COLOR="Red"]“And it will be great,”[/COLOR] agrees Phil. [COLOR="Blue"]Rating B.[/COLOR] [B]Phil[/B] then climbs into the ring and makes the night’s biggest announcement. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“It has now been signed. The match you have all been hoping and waiting for. The [COLOR="Red"]Unified Title[/COLOR] WILL be on the line on Monday at Rock and Roll Over, and it will be the champion, [B]Eric Tyler[/B] defending against the former champion, and the man who beat him last week, [B]Nemesis[/B]!” [/COLOR] The crowd erupt at this news. [COLOR="Blue"]Rating A.[/COLOR] [B][COLOR="Blue"]OVERALL RATING = C+. [/COLOR][/B] It was a dreadful show, which actually hurts our popularity. Only 2496 PPV buys as well. [OOC - and thats also the reason for the short write up - such a bad show needs to be passed over asap :( ]

[B][U][CENTER]DAVE The Danger Zone on Los Deporte Hoy TV Network (at Washington State Gymnasium in the North West) Sun Week 4 Mar 2006. [/CENTER][/U][/B] [CENTER]Attendance 2000[/CENTER] [B][COLOR="Blue"]OVERALL RATING = B.[/COLOR][/B] We got 21002 viewers this week.

[B][U][CENTER]DAVE The Danger Zone on Los Deporte Hoy TV Network (at Washington State Gymnasium in the North West) Sun Week 4 Mar 2006. [/CENTER][/U][/B] [CENTER]Attendance 2000[/CENTER] [B][COLOR="Blue"]OVERALL RATING = B.[/COLOR][/B] We got 21002 viewers this week.

[B][U]Matches announced for Rock and Roll Over PPV on Monday Week 1 April 2006[/U][/B] [COLOR="Red"]Unified Title Match (hardcore):[/COLOR] [B]Eric Tyler (c) v Nemesis[/B] - Nemesis was pinned by Eric when Eric won the title in a triple threat match last month, but claimed that he only lost because Cuervo hit him with a baseball bat. He then beat Eric in a non title match 10 days ago. Who will emerge as champion tonight? [B]Pablo Rodriguez v Johnny Martin.[/B] - Pablo has beaten several of the top stars in DAVE recently, but has never faced Johnny before. He has demanded this match to try to further his claims to a Unified Title shot. [B]Bryan Holmes v Shawn Gonzalez[/B] - last month, Holmes nearly beat Gonzalez and Henry Lee in a handicap match, but Gonzalez wasn't satisfied with that victory, wanting revenge for the beatings that Holmes had given him previously. [COLOR="red"]Best of Seven Series (Match 4):[/COLOR] [B]Eddie Peak (1) v Chris Caulfield (2)[/B] - what hellish match will Phil Vibert decide to inflict on these two tonight? [B]Joey Minnesota v JD Morgan[/B] - JD has attacked Joey backstage on more than one occasion. Now Joey wants some revenge, but face to face. [COLOR="red"]Tag Title Match (TLC):[/COLOR] [B]New Wave (c) v Adrenaline Rush[/B] - New Wave defeated Adrenaline Rush last month to successfully defend the titles, but Sammy Bach and Teddy Powell have another chance to strike gold tonight. [B]Hells Bouncer and Doug Peak v Hell Monkey and ?????[/B] - Doug Peak seems to interfere in all Hells Bouncer's matches, including costing Hell Monkey his Brass Knuckles title match. Who will Monkey enlist to even the numbers up? [B]Acid v Darryl Devine[/B] - after Darryl insulted Acid, these two have been after each other, trying to cost each other matches. They fought to a time limit draw two weeks ago - but tonight they will fight to a finish. [COLOR="red"]Tag No 1 Contenders Match:[/COLOR] [B]Animalz v Black Times v New Jersey Devils v Samoans[/B] - newly formed team, Black Times are unbeaten in DAVE, and demanded that they be named as the next No 1 contenders. But Phil Vibert decided they must battle past three other teams to earn that honour. Can Art and Kurt remain unbeaten and earn their title shot? So much action, that you will get an extra hour on your broadcast - 3 for the price of 2 !!! [OOC: Predictions, comments and suggestions about the diary in general are welcome]

[B][U]Matches announced for Rock and Roll Over PPV on Monday Week 1 April 2006[/U][/B] [COLOR="Red"]Unified Title Match (hardcore):[/COLOR] [B]Eric Tyler (c) v Nemesis[/B] - Nemesis was pinned by Eric when Eric won the title in a triple threat match last month, but claimed that he only lost because Cuervo hit him with a baseball bat. He then beat Eric in a non title match 10 days ago. Who will emerge as champion tonight? [B]Pablo Rodriguez v Johnny Martin.[/B] - Pablo has beaten several of the top stars in DAVE recently, but has never faced Johnny before. He has demanded this match to try to further his claims to a Unified Title shot. [B]Bryan Holmes v Shawn Gonzalez[/B] - last month, Holmes nearly beat Gonzalez and Henry Lee in a handicap match, but Gonzalez wasn't satisfied with that victory, wanting revenge for the beatings that Holmes had given him previously. [COLOR="red"]Best of Seven Series (Match 4):[/COLOR] [B]Eddie Peak (1) v Chris Caulfield (2)[/B] - what hellish match will Phil Vibert decide to inflict on these two tonight? [B]Joey Minnesota v JD Morgan[/B] - JD has attacked Joey backstage on more than one occasion. Now Joey wants some revenge, but face to face. [COLOR="red"]Tag Title Match (TLC):[/COLOR] [B]New Wave (c) v Adrenaline Rush[/B] - New Wave defeated Adrenaline Rush last month to successfully defend the titles, but Sammy Bach and Teddy Powell have another chance to strike gold tonight. [B]Hells Bouncer and Doug Peak v Hell Monkey and ?????[/B] - Doug Peak seems to interfere in all Hells Bouncer's matches, including costing Hell Monkey his Brass Knuckles title match. Who will Monkey enlist to even the numbers up? [B]Acid v Darryl Devine[/B] - after Darryl insulted Acid, these two have been after each other, trying to cost each other matches. They fought to a time limit draw two weeks ago - but tonight they will fight to a finish. [COLOR="red"]Tag No 1 Contenders Match:[/COLOR] [B]Animalz v Black Times v New Jersey Devils v Samoans[/B] - newly formed team, Black Times are unbeaten in DAVE, and demanded that they be named as the next No 1 contenders. But Phil Vibert decided they must battle past three other teams to earn that honour. Can Art and Kurt remain unbeaten and earn their title shot? So much action, that you will get an extra hour on your broadcast - 3 for the price of 2 !!! [OOC: Predictions, comments and suggestions about the diary in general are welcome]

Archived