The Off-Topic Render Thread

Undertaker666

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Trell;161902]can I ask you how you made such a great surrounding for your character[/QUOTE] I can't claim to have 'made' the background as such, just look for "Urban Ruins" by Stonemason on the Daz website. :) Glad to see you've solved your material changing problem! You might want to change the reflective strength of the sword, otherwise it looks like the same material as the ground terrain. Or change what material you've used as Chrome Wave, Super Chrome (and other highly reflective materials) basically give you a mirror finish.

Been playing with fire a bit to see how that comes out. Original scene with no postwork: [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g115/TheUndertakersGraveyard/Bryce/War2.jpg[/IMG] Same scene with fire and radial lighting, no postwork: [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g115/TheUndertakersGraveyard/Bryce/Warandflame.jpg[/IMG] WARNING: Kids, do not play with fire. ;)

those are cool, but seeing as no one even looks at my posts. I was think I would compress my posts into a rant. Well, first off, Undertaker, what are those screens for? Second, has anyone heard of Division rivals? Does anyone know when its comin out? Sry for my being a noob when Im not.

[QUOTE=NickC13573;162145]those are cool, but seeing as no one even looks at my posts. I was think I would compress my posts into a rant. Well, first off, Undertaker, what are those screens for? Second, has anyone heard of Division rivals? Does anyone know when its comin out? Sry for my being a noob when Im not.[/QUOTE] I'll look at them buddy, what is Division Rivals, I'll comment if you tell me what it is.. :D

[QUOTE=wooodaddy;162138]speaking of kids, in that one flame I swear it looks like a baby's face in the fire... right next to his leg toward the top right of the steel beam... :D can anyone else see it?[/QUOTE] Heh, never noticed that before. The second I read your post my eye was drawn straight to it! Ghostly children scare the bejeezus out of me so that picture's going to changed..... :o

[QUOTE=Undertaker666;162271]Heh, never noticed that before. The second I read your post my eye was drawn straight to it! Ghostly children scare the bejeezus out of me so that picture's going to changed..... :o[/QUOTE] so, it wasn't just me... cool, I thought for sure that I was crazy, but if you can see it...:D now that's talented to be able to do that ;)

Archived