4C - Canadian Competition

[SIZE="5"][I][B]Canadian Charisma Championship Combat[/B][/I][/SIZE] [QUOTE][I]It was January of 2006. Things were not looking good for the company. Troy Winner was losing fans, and money faster than he could make them. His wrestlers were bland and boring. Not cutting edge. Not what the Canadian fans were looking for. They didn't want a Hardcore Champion. They wanted the best wrestlers of the best. To entertain them. To keep them guessing. This wasn't going to be the Canadian DAVE. Troy had to make a few cuts, and, in the process made some huge deals bringing in talent. The guys that got the axe? Guys like Barry Kingman, Hardcore Killah, Canadian Gangsta, Brett Fraser, Cal Sanders, Calvin Dark, Duberry Excess (Jorge Wilkes) and Alan Parent would soon find themselves jobless. While Mr. Winner came up big landing talent like Frankie Perez, Black Eagle, Insane Machine, Primal Rage and Snap Dragon from CZCW. Joey Poison was surely running through the company, and his toughest competition came from Warren Technique, who, couldn't even give that much of a challenge. Little did Mr. Troy Winner realize, was that the boys from CZCW were out for fame. They were out to win, and win big right away. Joey Poison was targeted upon arrival, and was viciously beatdown, raising the new faction 'The Darkness' as a fresh new threat in 4C. 4C Champion Joey Poison however, wasn't so thrilled. The beating took a huge toll on him, and where Troy Winner found profit and popularity, Joey Poison saw his legacy in 4C getting washed down the toilet. The title was vacated when Joey Poison himself, showed up late for a 4C event. Only problem being, was that Joey was in with the fans, dressed in a suit. Signing his new contract on the 4C Championship. The rock, and boulder of the company, Joey Poison was going to Canadian Golden Combat. With this happening in the first week of April of 2006, Troy Winner decided to start completely fresh. He abolished the 4C Hardcore Championship, and in the procress removed more talent in Ace Youngblood and Air Attack Weasel. American Elemental was signed and immidiately made an impact, whereas SWF made there mark stealing up young and talented Darryl Devine, leaving his tag team partner Jacob Jett, wondering what was next for him. 4C was turning a corner, and things were looking good. Troy Winner was a business man, and he was doing what he had to to make sure his company survived. His name is Troy [B]Winner[/B], after all. [/I] [/QUOTE]

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[I][U][SIZE="4"][B]The History of 4C Wrestling Continued...[/B][/SIZE][/U][/I] [QUOTE][I] The first decision Troy made, was retiring the 4C Hardcore Championship and replacing it with a fresher, more competitive No Limits Championship. The first 4C No Limits Champion would become Snap Dragon, but he would hold the Championship with a very established group of atheletes... The 4C No Limits Championship soon became held just as high as the 4C Championship. [B]Snap Dragon[/B] (1) - 12 Defences [Lost to Jacob Jett] [B]Jacob Jett[/B] (1) - 4 Defences [Lost to American Elemental] [B]American Elemental[/B] (1) - 1 Defence [Lost back to Jacob Jett] [B]Jacob Jett[/B] - (2) - 1 Defence [Lost to the debuting *[B]Acid[/B]] [B]Acid[/B] (1) - 18 Defences (Tied for the most defences) [Lost back to Jacob Jett] [B]Jacob Jett[/B] - (3) - 11 Defences [Lost to American Elemental] [B]American Elemental [/B]- (2) - 3 Defences [Lost to debuting Kazuma Narato] [B]Kazuma Narato[/B] - (1) - 8 Defences [Lost back to American Elemental] [B]American Elemental[/B] - (3) - 18 Defences (Tied for the most defences) [Lost to Snap Dragon] [B]Snap Dragon[/B] - (2) - 15 Defences [Lost to *[B]Mario Heroic[/B]] [B]Mario Heroic[/B] - (1) - 12 Defences [Lost to Adam Matravers coming overseas] [B]Adam Matravers[/B] - (1) - 2 Defences [Lost to Frankie Perez] *[B]Frankie Perez [/B]- (1) - 17 Defences [Lost to *[B]Akima Brave[/B]] [B]Akima Brave[/B] - (1) - 10 Defences [Lost to Champagne Lover] *[B]Champagne Lover[/B] - (1) - 7 Defences [Lost to Adam Matravers] [B]Adam Matravers[/B] - (2) - 1 Defence [Lost back to Champagne Lover] [B]Champagne Lover[/B] - (2) - 0 Defences [Lost to tag team partner Mario Heroic] [B]Mario Heroic[/B] - (2) - 7 Defences [Lost to Mexican superstar Pablo Rodriguez] [B]Pablo Rodriguez[/B] - Friday Week 3, August 2013 - Current 4C No Limits Champion - 8 Defences *1 - Acid was a huge signing for 4C at this point in there career, as Acid had established himself as DAVE Unified Champion at this point in his career as well. *2 -Mario Heroic debuted as the mystery entrant into a 12 man tournament and won the # 1 Contendership at a 4C event, before defeating Snap Dragon. *3 - Was a huge jump in Perez' career, after hiding in the shadows of guys like Snap Dragon and Black Eagle, also members of The Darkness, Perez broke away and shone as a singles star like everyone wanted him to do, finally capturing 4C gold, and being, some say the most dominant No Limits Champion during his reign. *4 - Akima Brave won the No Limits Championship after storming 4C with relative Kid Toma, and SWF trainee Marc DuBois. *5 - Champagne Lover had been one of the most over, and consistent performers 4C had to offer, but for years, had continued to lose World Championship shot, after No Limits shot until this moment, which was spectacular for him, and the cheering crowd. [/I] [/QUOTE] [I]The fans were instantly hooked to this new division of wrestlers, and constanlty craved outside competition to have their homegrown stars earn their respect. But this was hardly scratching the surface of what was really going on in 4C. After Joey Poison had left, there was noone left to stop the anarachy that was brought upon by Black Eagle and The Darkness. They soon held every Championship belt within their ranks, and were quickly picking away at the roster. But one man arose through the ranks. An unstoppable machine fueled by the fans of 4C. A phenomenal athlete who stood up to the group, and with his courage, carried the roster on his back... [CENTER][IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/PhenomenalE.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [/I]

[I][U][SIZE="4"][B]The History of 4C Wrestling Continued...[/B][/SIZE][/U][/I] [QUOTE][I] The first decision Troy made, was retiring the 4C Hardcore Championship and replacing it with a fresher, more competitive No Limits Championship. The first 4C No Limits Champion would become Snap Dragon, but he would hold the Championship with a very established group of atheletes... The 4C No Limits Championship soon became held just as high as the 4C Championship. [B]Snap Dragon[/B] (1) - 12 Defences [Lost to Jacob Jett] [B]Jacob Jett[/B] (1) - 4 Defences [Lost to American Elemental] [B]American Elemental[/B] (1) - 1 Defence [Lost back to Jacob Jett] [B]Jacob Jett[/B] - (2) - 1 Defence [Lost to the debuting *[B]Acid[/B]] [B]Acid[/B] (1) - 18 Defences (Tied for the most defences) [Lost back to Jacob Jett] [B]Jacob Jett[/B] - (3) - 11 Defences [Lost to American Elemental] [B]American Elemental [/B]- (2) - 3 Defences [Lost to debuting Kazuma Narato] [B]Kazuma Narato[/B] - (1) - 8 Defences [Lost back to American Elemental] [B]American Elemental[/B] - (3) - 18 Defences (Tied for the most defences) [Lost to Snap Dragon] [B]Snap Dragon[/B] - (2) - 15 Defences [Lost to *[B]Mario Heroic[/B]] [B]Mario Heroic[/B] - (1) - 12 Defences [Lost to Adam Matravers coming overseas] [B]Adam Matravers[/B] - (1) - 2 Defences [Lost to Frankie Perez] *[B]Frankie Perez [/B]- (1) - 17 Defences [Lost to *[B]Akima Brave[/B]] [B]Akima Brave[/B] - (1) - 10 Defences [Lost to Champagne Lover] *[B]Champagne Lover[/B] - (1) - 7 Defences [Lost to Adam Matravers] [B]Adam Matravers[/B] - (2) - 1 Defence [Lost back to Champagne Lover] [B]Champagne Lover[/B] - (2) - 0 Defences [Lost to tag team partner Mario Heroic] [B]Mario Heroic[/B] - (2) - 7 Defences [Lost to Mexican superstar Pablo Rodriguez] [B]Pablo Rodriguez[/B] - Friday Week 3, August 2013 - Current 4C No Limits Champion - 8 Defences *1 - Acid was a huge signing for 4C at this point in there career, as Acid had established himself as DAVE Unified Champion at this point in his career as well. *2 -Mario Heroic debuted as the mystery entrant into a 12 man tournament and won the # 1 Contendership at a 4C event, before defeating Snap Dragon. *3 - Was a huge jump in Perez' career, after hiding in the shadows of guys like Snap Dragon and Black Eagle, also members of The Darkness, Perez broke away and shone as a singles star like everyone wanted him to do, finally capturing 4C gold, and being, some say the most dominant No Limits Champion during his reign. *4 - Akima Brave won the No Limits Championship after storming 4C with relative Kid Toma, and SWF trainee Marc DuBois. *5 - Champagne Lover had been one of the most over, and consistent performers 4C had to offer, but for years, had continued to lose World Championship shot, after No Limits shot until this moment, which was spectacular for him, and the cheering crowd. [/I] [/QUOTE] [I]The fans were instantly hooked to this new division of wrestlers, and constanlty craved outside competition to have their homegrown stars earn their respect. But this was hardly scratching the surface of what was really going on in 4C. After Joey Poison had left, there was noone left to stop the anarachy that was brought upon by Black Eagle and The Darkness. They soon held every Championship belt within their ranks, and were quickly picking away at the roster. But one man arose through the ranks. An unstoppable machine fueled by the fans of 4C. A phenomenal athlete who stood up to the group, and with his courage, carried the roster on his back... [CENTER][IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/PhenomenalE.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [/I]

[B][I][U][SIZE="4"]The History Of 4C Continued...[/SIZE][/U][/I][/B] [QUOTE][I] With Troy Winners most dominant Champion, Joey Poison, vacating the 4C Championship as the only ever undefeated 4C Champion, Troy Winner had no choice but to book a tournament for the 4C Championship, and seeing only dollar signs, decided to push The Darkness, with 5 of the 10 members in the tournament being Darkness members. The brackets looked like this: American Elemental vs. [B]Newly crowned No Limits Champion Snap Dragon[/B] [B]Jacob Jett[/B] vs. Frankie Perez [B]Primal Rage [/B]vs. Warren Technique [B]'Phenomenal E' Ed Larkins[/B] vs. Insane Machine [B]Black Eagle[/B] vs. Brendan Idol (Winners in bold) The Darkness took every oppurtunity they could to get involved in every match, and, it paid off as 3 of the 5 made it past the first round. The next round saw a triple threat, and a singles match, all drawn by the pick of the hat. It looked like this: Jacob Jett vs. [B]Black Eagle [/B] [B]Ed Larkins[/B] vs. Primal Rage vs. Snap Dragon Jacob Jett was the next victim to get a Joey Poisonesque beating, as he was viciously beaten after Black Eagle used interference to gain the victory. Everything was looking to be going smoothly, taking out 4C one member at a time, when to the ring ran Ed Larkins, running off all 5 members of The Darkness, simply from the fact that they were surprised someone had the balls to stand up to them. Which didn't seem like the smartest move for Larkins, considering he would be facing two of them later that night. Little did The Darkness know, some light were going to shine in the way of Ed Larkins, and help him pick up the victory. Ed Larkins was getting severely beaten, and it got to the point where they were just toying with him. Rage and Dragon didn't care who got the pin. They were proving a point. The crowd were as loud as they have ever been, shouting obsceneties at this foul group, as Black Eagle smuggly walked around the ring. The fans tried to rally Larkins, and were blowing the roof off, despite the fact that he could barely move. Black Eagle jumped up onto the apron and pulled Snap Dragon and Primal Rage over to him, directing traffic. The referee got in Black Eagles face, and from behind, an injured and bloody Jacob Jett, laid out Snap Dragon with a lead pipe shot to the head, and Primal Rage with a shot to the back of the knee. The crowd was on fire right now, as Larkins staggered to his feet. Primal Rage was on one knee trying to get to his feet, and Snap Dragon was out cold when Larkins lunged forward, stepped off Rages one knee, and nailed him in the head with a vicious shining wizard, a move he calls 'The Oxceltyne Burner'. Ed fell on top of Rage and got the pin as the place erupted into cheers. Black Eagle was furious on the outside, going absolutely mental, throwing chairs, and cursing, when Insane Machine and Perez ran from the back and slid into the ring and began beating Larkins down, and Eagle soon joined them. Jacob Jett made his way back to the ring from the crowd, but was already too injured to take them on. Ropes were fastened around the necks of Larkins and Jett, and they were tossed over the ropes together. A public excecution as they pulled back on them, their feet frantically trying to find ground. The stage was set. [CENTER][IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/originalbelt02.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/BlackEagle.jpg[/IMG][SIZE="4"][B]vs.[/B][IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/PhenomenalE.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE] [/CENTER] [/I] [/QUOTE]

[B][I][U][SIZE="4"]The History Of 4C Continued...[/SIZE][/U][/I][/B] [QUOTE][I] With Troy Winners most dominant Champion, Joey Poison, vacating the 4C Championship as the only ever undefeated 4C Champion, Troy Winner had no choice but to book a tournament for the 4C Championship, and seeing only dollar signs, decided to push The Darkness, with 5 of the 10 members in the tournament being Darkness members. The brackets looked like this: American Elemental vs. [B]Newly crowned No Limits Champion Snap Dragon[/B] [B]Jacob Jett[/B] vs. Frankie Perez [B]Primal Rage [/B]vs. Warren Technique [B]'Phenomenal E' Ed Larkins[/B] vs. Insane Machine [B]Black Eagle[/B] vs. Brendan Idol (Winners in bold) The Darkness took every oppurtunity they could to get involved in every match, and, it paid off as 3 of the 5 made it past the first round. The next round saw a triple threat, and a singles match, all drawn by the pick of the hat. It looked like this: Jacob Jett vs. [B]Black Eagle [/B] [B]Ed Larkins[/B] vs. Primal Rage vs. Snap Dragon Jacob Jett was the next victim to get a Joey Poisonesque beating, as he was viciously beaten after Black Eagle used interference to gain the victory. Everything was looking to be going smoothly, taking out 4C one member at a time, when to the ring ran Ed Larkins, running off all 5 members of The Darkness, simply from the fact that they were surprised someone had the balls to stand up to them. Which didn't seem like the smartest move for Larkins, considering he would be facing two of them later that night. Little did The Darkness know, some light were going to shine in the way of Ed Larkins, and help him pick up the victory. Ed Larkins was getting severely beaten, and it got to the point where they were just toying with him. Rage and Dragon didn't care who got the pin. They were proving a point. The crowd were as loud as they have ever been, shouting obsceneties at this foul group, as Black Eagle smuggly walked around the ring. The fans tried to rally Larkins, and were blowing the roof off, despite the fact that he could barely move. Black Eagle jumped up onto the apron and pulled Snap Dragon and Primal Rage over to him, directing traffic. The referee got in Black Eagles face, and from behind, an injured and bloody Jacob Jett, laid out Snap Dragon with a lead pipe shot to the head, and Primal Rage with a shot to the back of the knee. The crowd was on fire right now, as Larkins staggered to his feet. Primal Rage was on one knee trying to get to his feet, and Snap Dragon was out cold when Larkins lunged forward, stepped off Rages one knee, and nailed him in the head with a vicious shining wizard, a move he calls 'The Oxceltyne Burner'. Ed fell on top of Rage and got the pin as the place erupted into cheers. Black Eagle was furious on the outside, going absolutely mental, throwing chairs, and cursing, when Insane Machine and Perez ran from the back and slid into the ring and began beating Larkins down, and Eagle soon joined them. Jacob Jett made his way back to the ring from the crowd, but was already too injured to take them on. Ropes were fastened around the necks of Larkins and Jett, and they were tossed over the ropes together. A public excecution as they pulled back on them, their feet frantically trying to find ground. The stage was set. [CENTER][IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/originalbelt02.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/BlackEagle.jpg[/IMG][SIZE="4"][B]vs.[/B][IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/PhenomenalE.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE] [/CENTER] [/I] [/QUOTE]

Joey Poison left in April of 2006, which wasn't very fun for me. I fired all the first bit of the roster right when I began booking. It is the year 2013 for me, and there has been alot of surprise competitors and champions. Who has risen to the top, and who has just sizzled out. Will slowly be unveiling what has happened, title histories and current roster, before getting into the big storyline I have planned, which has put my game on hold so I can write this.

Joey Poison left in April of 2006, which wasn't very fun for me. I fired all the first bit of the roster right when I began booking. It is the year 2013 for me, and there has been alot of surprise competitors and champions. Who has risen to the top, and who has just sizzled out. Will slowly be unveiling what has happened, title histories and current roster, before getting into the big storyline I have planned, which has put my game on hold so I can write this.

[B][I][I][U][SIZE="4"]The History Of 4C Continued...[/SIZE][/U][/I][/I][/B] [QUOTE][I] The Tag Team Division History 4C has had some great tag teams come through its doors, and has created an intense alternative to the singles competition. Whether it be the first Tag Team Champions of Canadian Gangsta and Hardcore Killah, or the current Tag Team Champions of Randy and Zimmy Bumfhole, the competition has been swift, and stiff. The Darkness took control of the tag team division when the team of Primal Rage and Insane Machine [RAGE Against The MACHINE] defeated Gangsta and Killah to send them packing. They dominated everyone that came through their ring, and were undefeated for a long time, before two men got together, creating the team 'Technically Flawless'. Those two men would be Warren Technique and Flemmy Lemming. They joined Ed Larkins and Jacob Jett in their crusade to save 4C, and although it took them a few tries, they captured Tag Team Gold from the deviant duo from The Darkness. Both those teams being the solid rock upon which the foundation was built, each holding the titles [B]four times[/B]. Other Tag Team Champions include Petey Barnes and Adam Matravers from the UK. Steve Flash and Steven Texas (new worker) who called themselves 'Pure Perfection'. Donnie J. and Jimmy P. the Fly Boys. And most recently *[B]Kid Toma and Akima Brave[/B], before the current Tag Team Champions, Randy and Zimmy Bumfhole. Randy and Zimmy Bumfhole had been teaming most recent against the makeshift tag team of enemies, 'The Sensational' Marc DuBois and 'Phenomenal' Ed Larkins, Larkins and DuBois even putting their quarrel aside to dethrone the brash champions, before they won them back in an 4 team TLC match. *The young coc ky duo of Toma and Brave defeated two legends in the business as they defeated Demon Anger and Warlord Pain to become the 4C Tag Team Champions in their debut match. [/I] [/QUOTE] [I]Ed Larkins definitely wasn't in the best state physically. Emotionally. Mentally. But he wasn't going to let them run down the one place that had given him a chance. They already ran off Joey Poison, they weren't going to do it anymore. The time was coming nearer. Larkins had no backup. His tag team partner Jorge Wilkes had been let go by Mr. Winner, and the only man who DID come to his aid, Jacob Jett was in the hospital somewhere. This wasn't an uphill battle... Larkins was trying to climb a mountain. He sat there, fresh out of the shower, towel draped over his head, elbows resting on his knees as he tried to zone in. Ed Larkins had the chance to be a champion. Larkins music began to play, and the several hundred fans made him feel like their hero. He felt on top of the world. But that world was going to come crashing down...[/I]

[B][I][I][U][SIZE="4"]The History Of 4C Continued...[/SIZE][/U][/I][/I][/B] [QUOTE][I] The Tag Team Division History 4C has had some great tag teams come through its doors, and has created an intense alternative to the singles competition. Whether it be the first Tag Team Champions of Canadian Gangsta and Hardcore Killah, or the current Tag Team Champions of Randy and Zimmy Bumfhole, the competition has been swift, and stiff. The Darkness took control of the tag team division when the team of Primal Rage and Insane Machine [RAGE Against The MACHINE] defeated Gangsta and Killah to send them packing. They dominated everyone that came through their ring, and were undefeated for a long time, before two men got together, creating the team 'Technically Flawless'. Those two men would be Warren Technique and Flemmy Lemming. They joined Ed Larkins and Jacob Jett in their crusade to save 4C, and although it took them a few tries, they captured Tag Team Gold from the deviant duo from The Darkness. Both those teams being the solid rock upon which the foundation was built, each holding the titles [B]four times[/B]. Other Tag Team Champions include Petey Barnes and Adam Matravers from the UK. Steve Flash and Steven Texas (new worker) who called themselves 'Pure Perfection'. Donnie J. and Jimmy P. the Fly Boys. And most recently *[B]Kid Toma and Akima Brave[/B], before the current Tag Team Champions, Randy and Zimmy Bumfhole. Randy and Zimmy Bumfhole had been teaming most recent against the makeshift tag team of enemies, 'The Sensational' Marc DuBois and 'Phenomenal' Ed Larkins, Larkins and DuBois even putting their quarrel aside to dethrone the brash champions, before they won them back in an 4 team TLC match. *The young coc ky duo of Toma and Brave defeated two legends in the business as they defeated Demon Anger and Warlord Pain to become the 4C Tag Team Champions in their debut match. [/I] [/QUOTE] [I]Ed Larkins definitely wasn't in the best state physically. Emotionally. Mentally. But he wasn't going to let them run down the one place that had given him a chance. They already ran off Joey Poison, they weren't going to do it anymore. The time was coming nearer. Larkins had no backup. His tag team partner Jorge Wilkes had been let go by Mr. Winner, and the only man who DID come to his aid, Jacob Jett was in the hospital somewhere. This wasn't an uphill battle... Larkins was trying to climb a mountain. He sat there, fresh out of the shower, towel draped over his head, elbows resting on his knees as he tried to zone in. Ed Larkins had the chance to be a champion. Larkins music began to play, and the several hundred fans made him feel like their hero. He felt on top of the world. But that world was going to come crashing down...[/I]

[CENTER][B][I][U][COLOR="black"][SIZE="5"]4C Major Players[/SIZE][/COLOR][/U][/I][/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE][CENTER] Akima Brave [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/AkimaBrave-1.jpg[/IMG] Akima Brave debuted in November of 2011, with tag team partner Kid Toma, and close friend Marc DuBois. They quickly made an impact as Toma and Brave quickly defeated The Demons of War (Demon Anger and Warlord Pain) in their debut match to become 4C Tag Team Champions. Akima Brave wasn't done their however. These three men formed a group called 'The Uprising' and began a mission to prove they were better than everyone else in 4C, and Akima Brave made a good case. At one point in time Akima Brave held the [B]4C Tag Team Championship[/B] (Main Event), the [B]4C Elite Championship[/B] (Midcard) and the [B]4C No Limits Championship[/B] (Main Event). Frankie Perez [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/FrankiePerez.jpg[/IMG] Perez was an initial member of The Darkness, before breaking away to concentrate on his singles career. He has held the [B]4C No Limits Championship[/B], and the [B]4C World Championship[/B], both of which he made 17 title defences on. It doesn't hurt that the man Frankie Perez defeated to become 4C Champion... was none other than [B]Japanese Legend Haruki Kudo![/B] Adam Matravers [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/AdamMatravers.jpg[/IMG] Adam Matravers came to Canada, and to 4C when his home promotion of Ring Of Fire closed its doors. With him, he brought tag team partner Petey Barnes, who, unfortunately didn't have as big an impact as Matravers. Matravers struggled to find his place in, but finally did when he captured the [B]4C Tag Team Championships[/B], upsetting the dominant RAGE Against The MACHINE team. This set Matravers on fire, as he also has captured the [B]4C Elite Championship twice, and the 4C No Limits Championship twice.[/B] Adam Matravers has been one of the most improved, and most decorated superstars in 4C, and has yet to get a 4C Championship shot, which some people strangely odd, considering Matravers broke the top 100 list both in [B]2010 at # 100[/B], and again in [B]2012 at # 87[/B]. [/CENTER] [/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][I][U][COLOR="black"][SIZE="5"]4C Major Players[/SIZE][/COLOR][/U][/I][/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE][CENTER] Akima Brave [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/AkimaBrave-1.jpg[/IMG] Akima Brave debuted in November of 2011, with tag team partner Kid Toma, and close friend Marc DuBois. They quickly made an impact as Toma and Brave quickly defeated The Demons of War (Demon Anger and Warlord Pain) in their debut match to become 4C Tag Team Champions. Akima Brave wasn't done their however. These three men formed a group called 'The Uprising' and began a mission to prove they were better than everyone else in 4C, and Akima Brave made a good case. At one point in time Akima Brave held the [B]4C Tag Team Championship[/B] (Main Event), the [B]4C Elite Championship[/B] (Midcard) and the [B]4C No Limits Championship[/B] (Main Event). Frankie Perez [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/FrankiePerez.jpg[/IMG] Perez was an initial member of The Darkness, before breaking away to concentrate on his singles career. He has held the [B]4C No Limits Championship[/B], and the [B]4C World Championship[/B], both of which he made 17 title defences on. It doesn't hurt that the man Frankie Perez defeated to become 4C Champion... was none other than [B]Japanese Legend Haruki Kudo![/B] Adam Matravers [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/AdamMatravers.jpg[/IMG] Adam Matravers came to Canada, and to 4C when his home promotion of Ring Of Fire closed its doors. With him, he brought tag team partner Petey Barnes, who, unfortunately didn't have as big an impact as Matravers. Matravers struggled to find his place in, but finally did when he captured the [B]4C Tag Team Championships[/B], upsetting the dominant RAGE Against The MACHINE team. This set Matravers on fire, as he also has captured the [B]4C Elite Championship twice, and the 4C No Limits Championship twice.[/B] Adam Matravers has been one of the most improved, and most decorated superstars in 4C, and has yet to get a 4C Championship shot, which some people strangely odd, considering Matravers broke the top 100 list both in [B]2010 at # 100[/B], and again in [B]2012 at # 87[/B]. [/CENTER] [/QUOTE]

Yeah, sorry bout that, my computer has fallen to a virus and ive been on vacation to Arizona for the past week (I'm using my Mum's laptop right now lol). I've got about 4 updates as soon as I get my computer back tomorrow yay!! lol. And congrats on all those great signings as well lol. Quick q, what size is 4C for you now? Still local? Sorry if I missed it.

Yeah, sorry bout that, my computer has fallen to a virus and ive been on vacation to Arizona for the past week (I'm using my Mum's laptop right now lol). I've got about 4 updates as soon as I get my computer back tomorrow yay!! lol. And congrats on all those great signings as well lol. Quick q, what size is 4C for you now? Still local? Sorry if I missed it.

Its now Cult for me, and yeah all this will be revealed, I started this diary when I was living at home, and then moved out, and didn't get internet until now. So I just kept playing the game I started, whilst playing out in my head what was happening haha. So its going to be a really big backstory, briefly explaining things that have happened, people that have come and gone etc. etc.

Its now Cult for me, and yeah all this will be revealed, I started this diary when I was living at home, and then moved out, and didn't get internet until now. So I just kept playing the game I started, whilst playing out in my head what was happening haha. So its going to be a really big backstory, briefly explaining things that have happened, people that have come and gone etc. etc.

[B][I][SIZE="5"]The Year 2006 In 4C Wrestling Continued...[/SIZE][/I][/B] [CENTER][I] [QUOTE] [i] Phenomenal E was ready. He was going to do what needed to be done to become 4C Heavyweight Champion. It didn't matter, if it was the former champion Joey Poison, or the newest 'plague' Black Eagle. He'd trained his whole life for this, and wasn't going to quit. He wasn't going to give up. But that wouldn't be how things played out. He stepped out into the arena, and nothing felt right. The knots began to well up in his stomach, and there was no shortage of butterflies. The match started out fine, and Larkins was doing everything he had set out to do. Until the intangibles of The Darkness came into play. Frankie Perez, Primal Rage, Snap Dragon and Insane Machine were there to aid Black Eagle, and to complete The Darkness' 'Quest For Gold' as Black Eagle defeated Phenomenal E to become the new 4C Heavyweight Champion! But it would not end there. After the match, the same hanging ritual was performed, and Larkins was beaten to a bloody pulp. To finish him off Black Eagle gave Ed Larkins a [B]New Jersey Turnpike[/B] onto his newly won title belt. The bad news was that it wasn't only his pride that was injured, as Ed Larkins had suffered a very serious neck injury. The only man with the courage to stand up to them, had now been [B]slain.[/B] What laid in store for 4C wrestling now that Phenomenal E was on the injured list along with Jacob Jett? Would The Darkness be held responsible for their actions, or let run rampant, dominating (while running into the ground) this federation? [/I] [/QUOTE] [/I] [/CENTER]

[B][I][SIZE="5"]The Year 2006 In 4C Wrestling Continued...[/SIZE][/I][/B] [CENTER][I] [QUOTE] [i] Phenomenal E was ready. He was going to do what needed to be done to become 4C Heavyweight Champion. It didn't matter, if it was the former champion Joey Poison, or the newest 'plague' Black Eagle. He'd trained his whole life for this, and wasn't going to quit. He wasn't going to give up. But that wouldn't be how things played out. He stepped out into the arena, and nothing felt right. The knots began to well up in his stomach, and there was no shortage of butterflies. The match started out fine, and Larkins was doing everything he had set out to do. Until the intangibles of The Darkness came into play. Frankie Perez, Primal Rage, Snap Dragon and Insane Machine were there to aid Black Eagle, and to complete The Darkness' 'Quest For Gold' as Black Eagle defeated Phenomenal E to become the new 4C Heavyweight Champion! But it would not end there. After the match, the same hanging ritual was performed, and Larkins was beaten to a bloody pulp. To finish him off Black Eagle gave Ed Larkins a [B]New Jersey Turnpike[/B] onto his newly won title belt. The bad news was that it wasn't only his pride that was injured, as Ed Larkins had suffered a very serious neck injury. The only man with the courage to stand up to them, had now been [B]slain.[/B] What laid in store for 4C wrestling now that Phenomenal E was on the injured list along with Jacob Jett? Would The Darkness be held responsible for their actions, or let run rampant, dominating (while running into the ground) this federation? [/I] [/QUOTE] [/I] [/CENTER]

Archived