4C - Canadian Competition

[B][I][I][U][SIZE="4"]The Canadian Crumbling Continued...[/SIZE][/U][/I][/I][/B] [QUOTE] [i] [U]Flashbacks[/U] In its tenure in the Ontario home base, 4C has grown far larger than they were originally hoping for. With some big name talents coming in, the shows got more exciting, and Troy saw it fit for them to expand. They started running shows in Quebec, and in the Prairies, and soon were able to land a television deal that gained them exposure althroughout Canada, and throughout the US. Big name stars were seeing this revolution take place, and wanted to be a part of it. 4C was even graced with the presence of Enygma, who defeated at the current time, 4C No Limits Champion - Snap Dragon, in a non title contest. Some stars were also spotted crossing the seas, as Kazuma Narato joined the roster, along with Masked Cougar, and two legends themselves, Bruce The Giant, and argueably one of the best to ever lace up the boots Haruki Kudo. With the star power growing, egos and contracts would too grow. One man that had to be a part of this new rising star. A man that wanted the piece of the pie. Nemesis. Nemesis joined the 4C roster in June, 2010, in hopes to help carry this already blossoming company on his shoulders to greater heights, and [B]to many peoples surprise, has yet to hold a major championship in 4C![/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/Nemisis-1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [/i] [/QUOTE] [B][I][U][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]The Way It Was...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/I][/B] [i] With Phenomenal Ed Larkins out of the way, a new Champion was crowned. Black Eagle would do that title proud, and defend it 8 times from April to December, taking on guys like Warren Technique, Jacob Jett and Alex Braun, but noone could overcome the odds. Until months later, Black Eagle was riding high, higher than a kite. He made an open challenge to anyone on the roster. He didn't care, he'd beaten them all. And he had. And not once did he look nervous. Look like he would falter. Until his music played, and out came [B]Ed Larkins![/B] He had rehabbed, and he had trained harder than ever, and this time it wasn't for the 4C Heavyweight Championship. It was for revenge, and it was to allow the wrestlers in 4C to be able to breath again. To not have Troy Winner in The Darkness' back pocket. Black Eagle said it didn't matter was Phenomenal E said, because he could never escape [B]The Darkness[/B]. Phenomenal E then pointed out that, in the name of exposure, and fan interest, there match would take place inside a sealed steel cage. No door. Only pinfall or submission victory. That gleam of victory that was always so steadily in Black Eagles eyes had now turned to that of[B]despair[/B]. The show went on, and the anticipation was huge. The buzz around the arena as they waited for the Main Event was almost similar to a child trying to sleep on the eve of Christmas. And the two didn't disappoint. They tore the roof down. Until of course The Darkness tried to ruin the day... but this time Phenomenal E had backup! As The Darkness members tried to climb the cage, out came American Elemental, Jacob Jett, Warren Technique and Flemmy Lemming to the aid of Larkins, ensuring that noone could climb the cage, as a brawl ensued on the outside. Black Eagle was distraught when he realized what was going on, but tried to press on. Eagle was no match for Larkins' offense and energy as he was knocked cold with the shining wizard... and Ed Larkins was our[B] NEW 4C Heavyweight Champion![/B] It was the most shocking, and relieving thing to ever happen to 4C. [/i]

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[B][I][I][U][SIZE="4"]The Canadian Crumbling Continued...[/SIZE][/U][/I][/I][/B] [QUOTE] [i] [U]Flashbacks[/U] In its tenure in the Ontario home base, 4C has grown far larger than they were originally hoping for. With some big name talents coming in, the shows got more exciting, and Troy saw it fit for them to expand. They started running shows in Quebec, and in the Prairies, and soon were able to land a television deal that gained them exposure althroughout Canada, and throughout the US. Big name stars were seeing this revolution take place, and wanted to be a part of it. 4C was even graced with the presence of Enygma, who defeated at the current time, 4C No Limits Champion - Snap Dragon, in a non title contest. Some stars were also spotted crossing the seas, as Kazuma Narato joined the roster, along with Masked Cougar, and two legends themselves, Bruce The Giant, and argueably one of the best to ever lace up the boots Haruki Kudo. With the star power growing, egos and contracts would too grow. One man that had to be a part of this new rising star. A man that wanted the piece of the pie. Nemesis. Nemesis joined the 4C roster in June, 2010, in hopes to help carry this already blossoming company on his shoulders to greater heights, and [B]to many peoples surprise, has yet to hold a major championship in 4C![/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/Nemisis-1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [/i] [/QUOTE] [B][I][U][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]The Way It Was...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/I][/B] [i] With Phenomenal Ed Larkins out of the way, a new Champion was crowned. Black Eagle would do that title proud, and defend it 8 times from April to December, taking on guys like Warren Technique, Jacob Jett and Alex Braun, but noone could overcome the odds. Until months later, Black Eagle was riding high, higher than a kite. He made an open challenge to anyone on the roster. He didn't care, he'd beaten them all. And he had. And not once did he look nervous. Look like he would falter. Until his music played, and out came [B]Ed Larkins![/B] He had rehabbed, and he had trained harder than ever, and this time it wasn't for the 4C Heavyweight Championship. It was for revenge, and it was to allow the wrestlers in 4C to be able to breath again. To not have Troy Winner in The Darkness' back pocket. Black Eagle said it didn't matter was Phenomenal E said, because he could never escape [B]The Darkness[/B]. Phenomenal E then pointed out that, in the name of exposure, and fan interest, there match would take place inside a sealed steel cage. No door. Only pinfall or submission victory. That gleam of victory that was always so steadily in Black Eagles eyes had now turned to that of[B]despair[/B]. The show went on, and the anticipation was huge. The buzz around the arena as they waited for the Main Event was almost similar to a child trying to sleep on the eve of Christmas. And the two didn't disappoint. They tore the roof down. Until of course The Darkness tried to ruin the day... but this time Phenomenal E had backup! As The Darkness members tried to climb the cage, out came American Elemental, Jacob Jett, Warren Technique and Flemmy Lemming to the aid of Larkins, ensuring that noone could climb the cage, as a brawl ensued on the outside. Black Eagle was distraught when he realized what was going on, but tried to press on. Eagle was no match for Larkins' offense and energy as he was knocked cold with the shining wizard... and Ed Larkins was our[B] NEW 4C Heavyweight Champion![/B] It was the most shocking, and relieving thing to ever happen to 4C. [/i]

[B][I][U][CENTER]4C Heavyweight Championship History [/CENTER][/U][/I][/B] [CENTER][Quote] [B]Joey Poison[/B] - (1) - 14 Defences [Vacated Undefeated] [B]Black Eagle[/B] - (1) - 8 Defences [Lost to Ed Larkins] [B]Ed Larkins[/B] - (1) - 13 Defences [Lost to Alex Braun] [Ed Larkins was a dominant Champion, defeating outside challengers such as Acid, Whippy The Clown, Haruki Kudo, and Bruce The Giant to name a few during this run. Black Eagle had several rematches, but could not regain his title from Phenomenal E.] [B]Alex Braun[/B] - (1) - 10 Defences [Lost to Black Eagle] [B]Black Eagle[/B] - (2) - 20 Defences [Lost to Ed Larkins] [Black Eagle really stood above the crowd during this reign, which saw 20 defences from January to September, being busy defending it all the time. The one glaring note however, is that Ed Larkins had not faced Black Eagle until he won the title from him, making Black Eagle 0-2 in defending against Larkins.] [B]Ed Larkins[/B] - (2) - 7 Defences [Lost to Haruki Kudo] [What can you say, he lost to one of the best in the business, in an amazing MOTY candidate.] [B]Haruki Kudo[/B] - (1) - 3 Defences [Lost to Frankie Perez] [Perez had been struggling to find his way, lost within the ranks of The Darkness. Broke free from them, and instantly found stardom, upsetting legend Haruki Kudo.] [B]Frankie Perez[/B] - (1) - 17 Defences [Lost to Ed Larkins] [B]Ed Larkins[/B] - (3) - 6 Defences [Lost to Plague] [The Darkness was disbanded, and Black Eagle wasn't seen for awhile, until he returned to challenge Phenomenal E. as his other persona, Plague. Plague picked up the victory in an amazing ladder match.] [B]Black Eagle (Plague)[/B] - (3) - 12 Defences - [Lost back to Ed Larkins] [This made Black Eagle/Plague 0-3 in title defences against Ed Larkins.] [B]Ed Larkins[/B] - (4) - [B]48[/B] Defences [Lost to Marc DuBois] [During the match with Plague and Ed Larkins, Nemesis was signed to be the special enforcer to make sure Plague and Larkins played by the rules. This WAS to be done the middle, and Nemesis was to make sure of that. Nemesis ended up trying to screw Larkins by hitting him with a [B]'Nemesis Arrow'[/B] but missed and hit Plague, giving Larkins the win. Troy Winner then stated at the next 4C event that Nemesis, because of his actions would never get a title shot as long as Larkins held the title, and if he laid his hands on Larkins in any way, would NEVER get a 4C Heavyweight Championship match!] [This bothered Nemesis, but not THAT much. Not until Phenomenal E. became an unstoppable wrecking ball, with 48 straight defences in just 2 and a half years!] [B]Marc DuBois[/B] - (1) - 5 Defences [Lost back to Ed Larkins] [Marc DuBois made his debut with Akima Brave and Kid Toma forming 'The Uprising' defeating Ed Larkins in a non title match. After that the two had a Best Of Seven series, with the winner of the series becoming the new 4C Heavyweight Champion.] [B]Ed Larkins[/B] - (5) - 8 Defences [Lost to Marc DuBois] [B]Marc DuBois [/B]- (2) - 5 Defences (Again) [Lost to Tim Westybrook] [B]Tim Westybrook[/B] - 7 Defences - [Lost to Joey Poison] [Tim Westybrook defeated Nemesis in a number one contenders match, as the two had a brutal score to settle after Larkins/Westybrook tagged against Nemesis/Eric Tyler and Nemesis brutally beat the duo down. Westybrook went in the underdog, not even the LEAST bit expected to pull out the victory, until he laid out DuBois and was holding the title high above his head.] [B]Joey Poison[/B] - (2) - 5 Defences [Lost to Ed Larkins] [Troy Winner arranged a 4 corner match with Tim Westybrook, Marc DuBois, Ed Larkins and Nemesis, but Ed Larkins was 'mysteriously' attacked one week before. At 4C Presents... Fear Before The March Of Flames, Joey Poison was announced minutes before the Main Event as his replacement, and shocked everyone winning back 'his' Championship.] [B]Ed Larkins[/B] - (6) - Current Champion, August of 2013 - 2 Defences [Ed Larkins, with his 6 Championship reigns has by far and wide been reknowned as the greatest 4C Heavyweight Champion, especially with his 48 title defences in 2 and a half years. The Heavyweight Division has been just as competetive and unpredictable as the No Limits Division, and has continued to build interest and put fans in the seats.] [At any given day, any given competitor could hold that Championship, and it has been bringing competition from other companies to the realization that 4C may be the place to be right now.] [/CENTER][/Quote]

[B][I][U][CENTER]4C Heavyweight Championship History [/CENTER][/U][/I][/B] [CENTER][Quote] [B]Joey Poison[/B] - (1) - 14 Defences [Vacated Undefeated] [B]Black Eagle[/B] - (1) - 8 Defences [Lost to Ed Larkins] [B]Ed Larkins[/B] - (1) - 13 Defences [Lost to Alex Braun] [Ed Larkins was a dominant Champion, defeating outside challengers such as Acid, Whippy The Clown, Haruki Kudo, and Bruce The Giant to name a few during this run. Black Eagle had several rematches, but could not regain his title from Phenomenal E.] [B]Alex Braun[/B] - (1) - 10 Defences [Lost to Black Eagle] [B]Black Eagle[/B] - (2) - 20 Defences [Lost to Ed Larkins] [Black Eagle really stood above the crowd during this reign, which saw 20 defences from January to September, being busy defending it all the time. The one glaring note however, is that Ed Larkins had not faced Black Eagle until he won the title from him, making Black Eagle 0-2 in defending against Larkins.] [B]Ed Larkins[/B] - (2) - 7 Defences [Lost to Haruki Kudo] [What can you say, he lost to one of the best in the business, in an amazing MOTY candidate.] [B]Haruki Kudo[/B] - (1) - 3 Defences [Lost to Frankie Perez] [Perez had been struggling to find his way, lost within the ranks of The Darkness. Broke free from them, and instantly found stardom, upsetting legend Haruki Kudo.] [B]Frankie Perez[/B] - (1) - 17 Defences [Lost to Ed Larkins] [B]Ed Larkins[/B] - (3) - 6 Defences [Lost to Plague] [The Darkness was disbanded, and Black Eagle wasn't seen for awhile, until he returned to challenge Phenomenal E. as his other persona, Plague. Plague picked up the victory in an amazing ladder match.] [B]Black Eagle (Plague)[/B] - (3) - 12 Defences - [Lost back to Ed Larkins] [This made Black Eagle/Plague 0-3 in title defences against Ed Larkins.] [B]Ed Larkins[/B] - (4) - [B]48[/B] Defences [Lost to Marc DuBois] [During the match with Plague and Ed Larkins, Nemesis was signed to be the special enforcer to make sure Plague and Larkins played by the rules. This WAS to be done the middle, and Nemesis was to make sure of that. Nemesis ended up trying to screw Larkins by hitting him with a [B]'Nemesis Arrow'[/B] but missed and hit Plague, giving Larkins the win. Troy Winner then stated at the next 4C event that Nemesis, because of his actions would never get a title shot as long as Larkins held the title, and if he laid his hands on Larkins in any way, would NEVER get a 4C Heavyweight Championship match!] [This bothered Nemesis, but not THAT much. Not until Phenomenal E. became an unstoppable wrecking ball, with 48 straight defences in just 2 and a half years!] [B]Marc DuBois[/B] - (1) - 5 Defences [Lost back to Ed Larkins] [Marc DuBois made his debut with Akima Brave and Kid Toma forming 'The Uprising' defeating Ed Larkins in a non title match. After that the two had a Best Of Seven series, with the winner of the series becoming the new 4C Heavyweight Champion.] [B]Ed Larkins[/B] - (5) - 8 Defences [Lost to Marc DuBois] [B]Marc DuBois [/B]- (2) - 5 Defences (Again) [Lost to Tim Westybrook] [B]Tim Westybrook[/B] - 7 Defences - [Lost to Joey Poison] [Tim Westybrook defeated Nemesis in a number one contenders match, as the two had a brutal score to settle after Larkins/Westybrook tagged against Nemesis/Eric Tyler and Nemesis brutally beat the duo down. Westybrook went in the underdog, not even the LEAST bit expected to pull out the victory, until he laid out DuBois and was holding the title high above his head.] [B]Joey Poison[/B] - (2) - 5 Defences [Lost to Ed Larkins] [Troy Winner arranged a 4 corner match with Tim Westybrook, Marc DuBois, Ed Larkins and Nemesis, but Ed Larkins was 'mysteriously' attacked one week before. At 4C Presents... Fear Before The March Of Flames, Joey Poison was announced minutes before the Main Event as his replacement, and shocked everyone winning back 'his' Championship.] [B]Ed Larkins[/B] - (6) - Current Champion, August of 2013 - 2 Defences [Ed Larkins, with his 6 Championship reigns has by far and wide been reknowned as the greatest 4C Heavyweight Champion, especially with his 48 title defences in 2 and a half years. The Heavyweight Division has been just as competetive and unpredictable as the No Limits Division, and has continued to build interest and put fans in the seats.] [At any given day, any given competitor could hold that Championship, and it has been bringing competition from other companies to the realization that 4C may be the place to be right now.] [/CENTER][/Quote]

Yeah, I interchange their names, and I don't think that I've ever explained it. It's just a pity his overness is capped at C+ in my game, otherwise he may have got more of a push. Have you got any promotion pacts going in your game - I'm thinking maybe a working agreement with DaVE after bringing in Nemesis and Tyler?

Yeah, I interchange their names, and I don't think that I've ever explained it. It's just a pity his overness is capped at C+ in my game, otherwise he may have got more of a push. Have you got any promotion pacts going in your game - I'm thinking maybe a working agreement with DaVE after bringing in Nemesis and Tyler?

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="5"][B][I][U]New Champion, New Era [/U][/I][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] [QUOTE][I] With Ed Larkins as Champion, a weight seemed to be lifted. Wrestlers began to emerge from the shadows. Wrestlers like Flemmy Lemming and Warren Technique, banded together with Jacob Jett and Ed Larkins, along with loner American Elemental to form a solid bond. A bond that would try to end the reign of 'darkness'. Ed Larkins and Black Eagle would engage in a blood fued which the likes of no other two men I have seen. Steel cage match. Barbed wire match. Ironman match. I quit match. Ladder match. Dog collar match. But the thing that made Black Eagle angriest, was the fact that he never [B]ONCE[/B] defended the title against Ed Larkins. Everytime they faced, Larkins would regain the title, and during Larkins' 48 title defence run, he defended against Black Eagle a whopping [B]ten [/B] times. This made the choice to go to TCW when a written contract was offered VERY easy for him. And as Black Eagle left, new talents were coming in, the most noteable being Nemesis. He began tearing through the whole roster, claiming he wouldn't stop until he got his hands on Ed Larkins and a 4C Heavyweight Championship match. Little did he know, was that the 4C roster wasn't going to roll over and let him just take it. Nemesis faced stiff competition with some original members of 4C like Champagne Lover and Frankie Perez, while facing outside competition, the likes of Warlord Pain, Demon Anger, Larry Vessey, and American Buffalo. Meanwhile, Ed Larkins was defeating the exact same people. Only his [B]whole world was on the line.[/B] [/I] [/QUOTE]

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="5"][B][I][U]New Champion, New Era [/U][/I][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] [QUOTE][I] With Ed Larkins as Champion, a weight seemed to be lifted. Wrestlers began to emerge from the shadows. Wrestlers like Flemmy Lemming and Warren Technique, banded together with Jacob Jett and Ed Larkins, along with loner American Elemental to form a solid bond. A bond that would try to end the reign of 'darkness'. Ed Larkins and Black Eagle would engage in a blood fued which the likes of no other two men I have seen. Steel cage match. Barbed wire match. Ironman match. I quit match. Ladder match. Dog collar match. But the thing that made Black Eagle angriest, was the fact that he never [B]ONCE[/B] defended the title against Ed Larkins. Everytime they faced, Larkins would regain the title, and during Larkins' 48 title defence run, he defended against Black Eagle a whopping [B]ten [/B] times. This made the choice to go to TCW when a written contract was offered VERY easy for him. And as Black Eagle left, new talents were coming in, the most noteable being Nemesis. He began tearing through the whole roster, claiming he wouldn't stop until he got his hands on Ed Larkins and a 4C Heavyweight Championship match. Little did he know, was that the 4C roster wasn't going to roll over and let him just take it. Nemesis faced stiff competition with some original members of 4C like Champagne Lover and Frankie Perez, while facing outside competition, the likes of Warlord Pain, Demon Anger, Larry Vessey, and American Buffalo. Meanwhile, Ed Larkins was defeating the exact same people. Only his [B]whole world was on the line.[/B] [/I] [/QUOTE]

[SIZE="4"][B][I][U]Influential, But Not So Dominant[/U][/I][/B][/SIZE] [QUOTE][I] Here are some of the stars that have come and gone through the doors of 4C, and the impacts they have made, whether big, or small. [B][U]Brendan Idol [/U][/B] Probably one of the most influential youngsters in 4C. He was a young kid that had Ed Larkins' back after Jacob Jett, and despite getting ruthlessly beaten, never gave up. In return, Larkins gave Idol a Championship match, in which, many people questioned whether or not Larkins would walk out a Champion. Brendan Idol was the first ever 4C Elite Champion. (Midcard Champion) [B][U]Erik Strong[/U][/B] The Nephew Of Sam Strong - Erik Strong. Thats what he claimed, and he got off to a hot start, but soon cooled off when Frankie Perez broke free from The Darkness and got sick of his attitude. After that he got lost in the shuffle, and the run at the top that was foreseen never came to fruition. [B][U]Kid Toma [/U][/B] Kid Toma and Akima Brave made huge impacts, debuting with Marc DuBois, and winning the Tag Team Championships from Demon Anger and Warlord Pain, but soon after they lost the tag team titles, and DuBois and Brave were having such good success, Kid Toma laid out a challenge to Akima Brave for his No Limits Championship, and if he lost, he would leave the company. He lost. [B][U]Jacob Jett[/U][/B] One of the many that have headed over to PWMAX in the promotional war between them and 4C, Jacob Jett has been one of the most prominent and over stars to step in the ring. He has held the No Limits Championship, and many say it was a matter of time before he held Heavyweight Gold. [B][U]American Buffalo[/U][/B] Was brought in by Troy Winner to keep Nemesis in check, but even the big Buffalo couldn't do it. Won a # 1 Contendership match, a shot to face Phenomenal E. but Phenomenal E. was up to the task once again. [B][U]Haruki Kudo[/U][/B] The Japanese Legend was a turning point for 4C. Kudo was the first big name too come in, and his first opponent was Black Eagle in a # 1 Contenders match, which he easily handled. He then faced Eagle and Perez in a tag team match, teaming with then Heavyweight Champion, Ed Larkins, in which Perez scored the pin on Kudo. His third match was the 4C Heavyweight Championship match, and the 4C ring had never seen so many streamers, it was quite a surreal sight, and not expected at all. Haruki Kudo won the title, but was soon put on the spot when Perez challenged him to a match, using the pinfall victory over him as leverage, and Perez, with underhanded tactics, got the victory, catapulting him to stardom. [B][U]Bruce The Giant[/U][/B] Came over with Kudo. Challenged Larkins for his championship, but came up short. An amazing man. [B][U]Mario Heroic[/U][/B] Several time No Limits Champion, helped catapult the No Limits division when the competition got higher and stiffer. Has had several tag team championship oppurtunities, as well as Heavyweight Championship matches. [B][U]Acid, Whippy The Clown, Enygma[/U][/B] All came in for short term deals before being snagged by TCW (Enygma only being a one shot deal) So, while the Joey Poisons, Nemesis', Ed Larkins', Black Eagles and co. have carried 4C on their shoulders, there has been plenty of help along the way from their supporting cast. [/I] [/Quote]

[SIZE="4"][B][I][U]Influential, But Not So Dominant[/U][/I][/B][/SIZE] [QUOTE][I] Here are some of the stars that have come and gone through the doors of 4C, and the impacts they have made, whether big, or small. [B][U]Brendan Idol [/U][/B] Probably one of the most influential youngsters in 4C. He was a young kid that had Ed Larkins' back after Jacob Jett, and despite getting ruthlessly beaten, never gave up. In return, Larkins gave Idol a Championship match, in which, many people questioned whether or not Larkins would walk out a Champion. Brendan Idol was the first ever 4C Elite Champion. (Midcard Champion) [B][U]Erik Strong[/U][/B] The Nephew Of Sam Strong - Erik Strong. Thats what he claimed, and he got off to a hot start, but soon cooled off when Frankie Perez broke free from The Darkness and got sick of his attitude. After that he got lost in the shuffle, and the run at the top that was foreseen never came to fruition. [B][U]Kid Toma [/U][/B] Kid Toma and Akima Brave made huge impacts, debuting with Marc DuBois, and winning the Tag Team Championships from Demon Anger and Warlord Pain, but soon after they lost the tag team titles, and DuBois and Brave were having such good success, Kid Toma laid out a challenge to Akima Brave for his No Limits Championship, and if he lost, he would leave the company. He lost. [B][U]Jacob Jett[/U][/B] One of the many that have headed over to PWMAX in the promotional war between them and 4C, Jacob Jett has been one of the most prominent and over stars to step in the ring. He has held the No Limits Championship, and many say it was a matter of time before he held Heavyweight Gold. [B][U]American Buffalo[/U][/B] Was brought in by Troy Winner to keep Nemesis in check, but even the big Buffalo couldn't do it. Won a # 1 Contendership match, a shot to face Phenomenal E. but Phenomenal E. was up to the task once again. [B][U]Haruki Kudo[/U][/B] The Japanese Legend was a turning point for 4C. Kudo was the first big name too come in, and his first opponent was Black Eagle in a # 1 Contenders match, which he easily handled. He then faced Eagle and Perez in a tag team match, teaming with then Heavyweight Champion, Ed Larkins, in which Perez scored the pin on Kudo. His third match was the 4C Heavyweight Championship match, and the 4C ring had never seen so many streamers, it was quite a surreal sight, and not expected at all. Haruki Kudo won the title, but was soon put on the spot when Perez challenged him to a match, using the pinfall victory over him as leverage, and Perez, with underhanded tactics, got the victory, catapulting him to stardom. [B][U]Bruce The Giant[/U][/B] Came over with Kudo. Challenged Larkins for his championship, but came up short. An amazing man. [B][U]Mario Heroic[/U][/B] Several time No Limits Champion, helped catapult the No Limits division when the competition got higher and stiffer. Has had several tag team championship oppurtunities, as well as Heavyweight Championship matches. [B][U]Acid, Whippy The Clown, Enygma[/U][/B] All came in for short term deals before being snagged by TCW (Enygma only being a one shot deal) So, while the Joey Poisons, Nemesis', Ed Larkins', Black Eagles and co. have carried 4C on their shoulders, there has been plenty of help along the way from their supporting cast. [/I] [/Quote]

Thanks, appreciate the comments. Yeah, and I didn't even mean for it too happen. I loved Joey Poison when I first started the game, and for some reason CGC snagged him up from me (I don't think thats happened to ANYONE else in April of 2006?) So yah, Larkins was clicking with everyone for me, and putting on great segments, and learning by the match and segment, so I gave him the ball, and let him roll it, and it just kept growing. It's kinda like Claritys diary, where he is making Jamie Anderson a legitimate threat, something different from the norm.

Thanks, appreciate the comments. Yeah, and I didn't even mean for it too happen. I loved Joey Poison when I first started the game, and for some reason CGC snagged him up from me (I don't think thats happened to ANYONE else in April of 2006?) So yah, Larkins was clicking with everyone for me, and putting on great segments, and learning by the match and segment, so I gave him the ball, and let him roll it, and it just kept growing. It's kinda like Claritys diary, where he is making Jamie Anderson a legitimate threat, something different from the norm.

[CENTER][SIZE="5"][U][I][B]4C A History Continued...[/B][/I][/U] [B][U][I]What Now?[/I][/U][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [QUOTE][I] [Center] With Black Eagle out of the way, and Nemesis being banned from gaining a World Title shot as long as Larkins held the Championship, a new threat emerged. For just as 4C had rid itself of the The Darkness... it was about the have an [B]Uprising[/B]. Three men from the SWF training academy would soon find out first hand what the hype was about, and they weren't going to sit back and watch other people get handed oppurtunities. They were going to [B]make their own[/B]. [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/KidToma-1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/AkimaBrave-1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/MarcDuBois.jpg[/IMG] Marc DuBois, Akima Brave and Kid Toma made their ****y debut, staging a sit in. They said they didn't care if it was original, or if it was childish. They came to 4C to make a mark, and they wanted the Tag Team Champions, and the Heavyweight Champion to face them. That very night. Ed Larkins didn't back down, as he never did, and barely defeated Marc DuBois, but The Island Boys of Brave and Toma put [B]'The Uprising' [/B]on the map, winning the Tag Team Championships in their debut match. DuBois would then become obsessed with Larkins and his Heavyweight Championship, getting to the point where he actually [B]stole [/B]the title from Larkins, and tossed it into a trash can, lighting it on fire with some gasoline. DuBois had gone too far, and disrespected Larkins, Troy Winner, anyone who had ever held the title, and 4C and its fans. Larkins consulted Troy Winner and had the match made. [B]4C Presents... Stairway To Heaven[/B] That was the event. It was a TLC match for a NEW 4C Heavyweight Championship. And this would be where Marc DuBois made history. Marc DuBois defeated Ed Larkins after 47 minutes and 33 seconds of torture. After Nemesis knocked the ladder over while Ed Larkins was on it, sending him crashing to the outside, THROUGH a table. DuBois was ecstatic, as the show ended, The Uprising celebrating in the ring with their championships. Nemesis looked on as he backed up the ramp. His eyes were fixated on the 4C Heavyweight Championship. It had been 2 and a half years. [B]2 and a half VERY long years...[/B] [/CENTER] [/I] [/QUOTE]

[CENTER][SIZE="5"][U][I][B]4C A History Continued...[/B][/I][/U] [B][U][I]What Now?[/I][/U][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [QUOTE][I] [Center] With Black Eagle out of the way, and Nemesis being banned from gaining a World Title shot as long as Larkins held the Championship, a new threat emerged. For just as 4C had rid itself of the The Darkness... it was about the have an [B]Uprising[/B]. Three men from the SWF training academy would soon find out first hand what the hype was about, and they weren't going to sit back and watch other people get handed oppurtunities. They were going to [B]make their own[/B]. [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/KidToma-1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/AkimaBrave-1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/MarcDuBois.jpg[/IMG] Marc DuBois, Akima Brave and Kid Toma made their ****y debut, staging a sit in. They said they didn't care if it was original, or if it was childish. They came to 4C to make a mark, and they wanted the Tag Team Champions, and the Heavyweight Champion to face them. That very night. Ed Larkins didn't back down, as he never did, and barely defeated Marc DuBois, but The Island Boys of Brave and Toma put [B]'The Uprising' [/B]on the map, winning the Tag Team Championships in their debut match. DuBois would then become obsessed with Larkins and his Heavyweight Championship, getting to the point where he actually [B]stole [/B]the title from Larkins, and tossed it into a trash can, lighting it on fire with some gasoline. DuBois had gone too far, and disrespected Larkins, Troy Winner, anyone who had ever held the title, and 4C and its fans. Larkins consulted Troy Winner and had the match made. [B]4C Presents... Stairway To Heaven[/B] That was the event. It was a TLC match for a NEW 4C Heavyweight Championship. And this would be where Marc DuBois made history. Marc DuBois defeated Ed Larkins after 47 minutes and 33 seconds of torture. After Nemesis knocked the ladder over while Ed Larkins was on it, sending him crashing to the outside, THROUGH a table. DuBois was ecstatic, as the show ended, The Uprising celebrating in the ring with their championships. Nemesis looked on as he backed up the ramp. His eyes were fixated on the 4C Heavyweight Championship. It had been 2 and a half years. [B]2 and a half VERY long years...[/B] [/CENTER] [/I] [/QUOTE]

Nemesis should get E in the ring now and win convincingly but still not get a title shot for his antics! Have Winner punish him some more but then have Nemesis earn a shot by winning a battle royal or a tourney or something. I love how you build everything up slowly. Very few people can resist the temptation to do a great match. So by rushing it they only get good matches with little build up. Nice job.

Archived