4C - Canadian Competition

Nemesis should get E in the ring now and win convincingly but still not get a title shot for his antics! Have Winner punish him some more but then have Nemesis earn a shot by winning a battle royal or a tourney or something. I love how you build everything up slowly. Very few people can resist the temptation to do a great match. So by rushing it they only get good matches with little build up. Nice job.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, this is all just the history of what has happened so far in my game, as I didn't have internet at the time I was playing. Plans for Nemesis vs. Phenomenal E. are in the works, but as you'll see in the history of my next post, what happens, and as I get closer to the end I want to roll into the new big storyline I have concocting right now, which, some may not like, but it IS [B]original[/B](this is a hint to the storyline, very vague but still) I really think the people on these forums will appreciate it though.

Yeah, this is all just the history of what has happened so far in my game, as I didn't have internet at the time I was playing. Plans for Nemesis vs. Phenomenal E. are in the works, but as you'll see in the history of my next post, what happens, and as I get closer to the end I want to roll into the new big storyline I have concocting right now, which, some may not like, but it IS [B]original[/B](this is a hint to the storyline, very vague but still) I really think the people on these forums will appreciate it though.

[B][I][U][SIZE="5"]The Aftermath To The Screwjob[/SIZE][/U][/I][/B] [I][Center] Phenomenal E. had been once again screwed over. And Nemesis, even in all his wrong doings, did not break what Troy Winner said of him. He did not lay a single hand on Phenomenal E. during his title run and now that it was over, Nemesis expected to be the first in line. Nemesis had earned it in his mind. 2 and a half years of mericlessly beating on his opponents and not one Heavyweight Championship match. Troy Winner had other plans however. He knows that Nemesis didn't disobey him, and frankly, he was surprised it took him 2 and a half years to find that loophole, but he did. There was a new Champion, and Phenomenal E. WOULD be the first man to obtain a shot at The Sensational Marc DuBois. But he wouldn't get away scott free. He WOULD be facing Eddie Larkins at that nights event, in a tag team match with former DAVE member Eric Tyler. This seemed to put a smile on Nemesis' face. However that face soon turned grim when he was told Ed Larkins' partner would be none other than [B]Tim Westybrook[/B]! Nemesis ended up cheating and losing the match on purpose, as Nemesis brutally beat both men with the help of Tyler. The match was declared a DQ win in favour of Westybrook and Nemesis. This prompted Troy Winner to make his way out. He told everyone at the next event 4C Presents... DESTINY! that Phenomenal E. would get his rematch, against the current Champion, whether it be Marc DuBois, or his challenger for the evening, Champagne Lover. But, that show would feature a double Main Event, and in the first Main Event, we would see Nemesis vs. Tim Westybrook, to face the winner of DuBois/Larkins for the 4C Heavyweight Championship! Nemesis went berserk and went to look under the ring, but Winner told him, if any harm were to be inflicted upon anyone, without provoking... Nemesis would forfeit that title shot! The crowd ate this up, as Nemesis seemingly had to wait even longer... At 4C Presents... DESTINY! we saw Ed Larkins run into the cage and hit 'The Oxceltyne Burner' (Shining Wizard OR Glittering Magician Knee) Westybrook took advantage and was the NEW 4C # 1 Contender, as Larkins gave Nemesis the old one up. This [B]definitely[/B] wasn't going to make Nemesis very happy. And with Larkins' title match up next, many wondered how smart a move it was, with Nemesis already losing his shot at the gold... But, in the game of one upmanships, Phenomenal E. seems to be the luckiest guy on the planet, as a scene from many years ago against Black Eagle (referee down, Nemesis sets up for the Nemesis Arrow, but misses and nails Marc DuBois) is re-enacted. Larkins pushes Nemesis out of the ring as the referee recovers. Larkins hits The Oxceltyne Burner and makes the cover, to become the [B]FIVE TIME 4C Heavyweight Champion![/B] Nemesis had ONCE AGAIN been duped, yet again by Phenomenal E. The locker room cleared to celebrate with the FIVE TIME 4C Heavyweight Champion, as DuBois sat in the ring, on his hands and knees, a puddle of blood forming from a cut on his head. He didn't move an inch. Nemesis didn't make a sound. DuBois' blood had been spilt, and [B]retribution[/B] would be had... [/Center] [/I]

[B][I][U][SIZE="5"]The Aftermath To The Screwjob[/SIZE][/U][/I][/B] [I][Center] Phenomenal E. had been once again screwed over. And Nemesis, even in all his wrong doings, did not break what Troy Winner said of him. He did not lay a single hand on Phenomenal E. during his title run and now that it was over, Nemesis expected to be the first in line. Nemesis had earned it in his mind. 2 and a half years of mericlessly beating on his opponents and not one Heavyweight Championship match. Troy Winner had other plans however. He knows that Nemesis didn't disobey him, and frankly, he was surprised it took him 2 and a half years to find that loophole, but he did. There was a new Champion, and Phenomenal E. WOULD be the first man to obtain a shot at The Sensational Marc DuBois. But he wouldn't get away scott free. He WOULD be facing Eddie Larkins at that nights event, in a tag team match with former DAVE member Eric Tyler. This seemed to put a smile on Nemesis' face. However that face soon turned grim when he was told Ed Larkins' partner would be none other than [B]Tim Westybrook[/B]! Nemesis ended up cheating and losing the match on purpose, as Nemesis brutally beat both men with the help of Tyler. The match was declared a DQ win in favour of Westybrook and Nemesis. This prompted Troy Winner to make his way out. He told everyone at the next event 4C Presents... DESTINY! that Phenomenal E. would get his rematch, against the current Champion, whether it be Marc DuBois, or his challenger for the evening, Champagne Lover. But, that show would feature a double Main Event, and in the first Main Event, we would see Nemesis vs. Tim Westybrook, to face the winner of DuBois/Larkins for the 4C Heavyweight Championship! Nemesis went berserk and went to look under the ring, but Winner told him, if any harm were to be inflicted upon anyone, without provoking... Nemesis would forfeit that title shot! The crowd ate this up, as Nemesis seemingly had to wait even longer... At 4C Presents... DESTINY! we saw Ed Larkins run into the cage and hit 'The Oxceltyne Burner' (Shining Wizard OR Glittering Magician Knee) Westybrook took advantage and was the NEW 4C # 1 Contender, as Larkins gave Nemesis the old one up. This [B]definitely[/B] wasn't going to make Nemesis very happy. And with Larkins' title match up next, many wondered how smart a move it was, with Nemesis already losing his shot at the gold... But, in the game of one upmanships, Phenomenal E. seems to be the luckiest guy on the planet, as a scene from many years ago against Black Eagle (referee down, Nemesis sets up for the Nemesis Arrow, but misses and nails Marc DuBois) is re-enacted. Larkins pushes Nemesis out of the ring as the referee recovers. Larkins hits The Oxceltyne Burner and makes the cover, to become the [B]FIVE TIME 4C Heavyweight Champion![/B] Nemesis had ONCE AGAIN been duped, yet again by Phenomenal E. The locker room cleared to celebrate with the FIVE TIME 4C Heavyweight Champion, as DuBois sat in the ring, on his hands and knees, a puddle of blood forming from a cut on his head. He didn't move an inch. Nemesis didn't make a sound. DuBois' blood had been spilt, and [B]retribution[/B] would be had... [/Center] [/I]

[B][I][U][SIZE="5"][CENTER]4C - The British Columbia Brawl[/CENTER][/SIZE][/U][/I][/B] [QUOTE][i] Nemesis has NEVER been one too back down, but, surprisingly enough he was nowhere to be found for the next few events, and Marc DuBois never mumbled one word about the situation. He didn't even say a word. [B]He didn't have to.[/B] The speculation, was that for the first time in his career, Nemesis may have been afraid. Nemesis saw the look in DuBois' eyes. He saw the pain that was intended for him. When Nemesis did finally show up, Marc DuBois confronted him in the ring, neither man backing down. No words were spoken. The crowd was dead silent with them. Finally DuBois let out a war cry and the battle was on. DuBois rushed him and the two tumbled between the ropes to the floor where they threw haymakers at eachother, until the brawl spilled into the crowd. This is where it got ugly. A fan went to pat DuBois on the shoulder, and as he did, DuBois turned and began assaulting him. This is where the brawl ensues. The DuBois begins fending himself off, as does Nemesis, as the entire crowd in that direct area begin duking it out with whomever they could find. Nemesis and DuBois were put in cuffs, and taken to the police cruiser, where they rode in the back. Together. They were put in a holding cell, together. No charges were pressed and both got out scott free. But Nemesis was by no means [B]off the hook[/B]. [/i] [/QUOTE]

[B][I][U][SIZE="5"][CENTER]4C - The British Columbia Brawl[/CENTER][/SIZE][/U][/I][/B] [QUOTE][i] Nemesis has NEVER been one too back down, but, surprisingly enough he was nowhere to be found for the next few events, and Marc DuBois never mumbled one word about the situation. He didn't even say a word. [B]He didn't have to.[/B] The speculation, was that for the first time in his career, Nemesis may have been afraid. Nemesis saw the look in DuBois' eyes. He saw the pain that was intended for him. When Nemesis did finally show up, Marc DuBois confronted him in the ring, neither man backing down. No words were spoken. The crowd was dead silent with them. Finally DuBois let out a war cry and the battle was on. DuBois rushed him and the two tumbled between the ropes to the floor where they threw haymakers at eachother, until the brawl spilled into the crowd. This is where it got ugly. A fan went to pat DuBois on the shoulder, and as he did, DuBois turned and began assaulting him. This is where the brawl ensues. The DuBois begins fending himself off, as does Nemesis, as the entire crowd in that direct area begin duking it out with whomever they could find. Nemesis and DuBois were put in cuffs, and taken to the police cruiser, where they rode in the back. Together. They were put in a holding cell, together. No charges were pressed and both got out scott free. But Nemesis was by no means [B]off the hook[/B]. [/i] [/QUOTE]

[B][I][U][SIZE="5"][CENTER]4C - A History Continued...[/CENTER][/SIZE][/U][/I][/B] [QUOTE] [i] With Marc DuBois and Nemesis busy settling their own dispute, Frankie Perez back in the No Limits Championship chase, and all other challengers quelled for the moment, that left the question of 'Who's Next?' for Eddie Larkins and the 4C Heavyweight Championship. Well, Troy Winner would answer that question with 'one of his all time favourite wrestlers' a no nonsense, kick your ass and not even take your name kind of guy. [B]Robert Oxford.[/B] Alot of people thought this was a gag. That Robert Oxford really wasn't going to come to 4C to wrestle Eddie Larkins. But Troy Winner always promised the best of competition. It didn't matter how old they were, as long as they could still give it 100% inside the ring. And he did just that. Robert Oxford, has been Ed Larkins toughest challenge to date. He put up a more valiant effort than Kudo, Eagle, Bruce The Giant, DuBois and others. The matches between these two were so good in fact that they recieved the Match Of The Year Award in 2011 for their 4C Heavyweight Championship contest. Oxford never did capture the Championship, and has since gotten lost in the shuffle, just like all the other top notch competition in 4C. [/i] [/QUOTE]

[B][I][U][SIZE="5"][CENTER]4C - A History Continued...[/CENTER][/SIZE][/U][/I][/B] [QUOTE] [i] With Marc DuBois and Nemesis busy settling their own dispute, Frankie Perez back in the No Limits Championship chase, and all other challengers quelled for the moment, that left the question of 'Who's Next?' for Eddie Larkins and the 4C Heavyweight Championship. Well, Troy Winner would answer that question with 'one of his all time favourite wrestlers' a no nonsense, kick your ass and not even take your name kind of guy. [B]Robert Oxford.[/B] Alot of people thought this was a gag. That Robert Oxford really wasn't going to come to 4C to wrestle Eddie Larkins. But Troy Winner always promised the best of competition. It didn't matter how old they were, as long as they could still give it 100% inside the ring. And he did just that. Robert Oxford, has been Ed Larkins toughest challenge to date. He put up a more valiant effort than Kudo, Eagle, Bruce The Giant, DuBois and others. The matches between these two were so good in fact that they recieved the Match Of The Year Award in 2011 for their 4C Heavyweight Championship contest. Oxford never did capture the Championship, and has since gotten lost in the shuffle, just like all the other top notch competition in 4C. [/i] [/QUOTE]

[SIZE="6"][B][I][U][COLOR="Red"]The Current Plan...[/COLOR][/U][/I][/B][/SIZE] [QUOTE][I] With Phenomenal E. facing many tough challenges, but overcoming all, he was left, a 6 time current [B]4C Heavyweight Champion[/B]. The only worthy opponent that he had no faced so far in a Heavyweight Championship bout being Nemesis. But that was all about to change, as Phenomenal E. at our last event made a challenge to Nemesis after Nemesis defeated Marc DuBois in a parking lot brawl. Ed Larkins wasn't going to back down from anyone. He didn't back down from Black Eagle and The Darkness, or Marc DuBois and The Uprising, and he sure as hell wasn't going to bow down and cower before some [B]old washed up purple haired ragamuffin. [/B] Nemesis, battered and bloodied from just finishing his match with DuBois made his way to the arena to accept Larkins' challenge. He met him in the ring, and the two shook hands, no stares faltering, as the show came to an end. [B][COLOR="red"]Nemesis.[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]'Phenonemal' Ed Larkins.[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]4C Heavyweight Championship.[/COLOR][/B] But regardless of whether Ed Larkins won or lost this match... 4C wrestling, and Ed Larkins in particular were going to [B]face their most gruesome test yet[/B]. [B][COLOR="blue"]From the most unlikely of sources.[/COLOR][/B] [/I] [/Quote]

[SIZE="6"][B][I][U][COLOR="Red"]The Current Plan...[/COLOR][/U][/I][/B][/SIZE] [QUOTE][I] With Phenomenal E. facing many tough challenges, but overcoming all, he was left, a 6 time current [B]4C Heavyweight Champion[/B]. The only worthy opponent that he had no faced so far in a Heavyweight Championship bout being Nemesis. But that was all about to change, as Phenomenal E. at our last event made a challenge to Nemesis after Nemesis defeated Marc DuBois in a parking lot brawl. Ed Larkins wasn't going to back down from anyone. He didn't back down from Black Eagle and The Darkness, or Marc DuBois and The Uprising, and he sure as hell wasn't going to bow down and cower before some [B]old washed up purple haired ragamuffin. [/B] Nemesis, battered and bloodied from just finishing his match with DuBois made his way to the arena to accept Larkins' challenge. He met him in the ring, and the two shook hands, no stares faltering, as the show came to an end. [B][COLOR="red"]Nemesis.[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]'Phenonemal' Ed Larkins.[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]4C Heavyweight Championship.[/COLOR][/B] But regardless of whether Ed Larkins won or lost this match... 4C wrestling, and Ed Larkins in particular were going to [B]face their most gruesome test yet[/B]. [B][COLOR="blue"]From the most unlikely of sources.[/COLOR][/B] [/I] [/Quote]

[I][U][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Confirmed Matches for 4C Pay Per View Event - [B]Let It Rain[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/U][/I] [QUOTE] [FONT="Comic Sans MS"] [B]4C Elite Championship Match[/B] [I]Prince Adam (C) vs. The Magnificent Mark[/I] Prince Adam took the title off of The Magnificent Mark, while at the same time breaking Marks ankle. TMM is back off the injured list, and is looking for retribution, but Prince Adam has been steamrolling competition since he took the title from TMM. Will the bigger man continue his dominance or will the experience of TMM shine through? [B]4C No Limits # 1 Contender Match [/B] [I]Champagne Lover vs. Frankie Perez vs. Mario Heroic[/I] All men being former No Limits Champions, and all having dominant runs pits this as a very competitive match. Heroic was the last to wear it as he just recently lost it to Pablo Rodriguez, but Frankie Perez was the most dominant of the three when wearing it. [B]4C Tag Team Championship Match[/B] [I]Marc DuBois/Akima Brave of [B]The Uprising[/B] vs. The Amazing Bumfholes (C)[/I] The Uprising was a dominant group upon arrival, but former SWF trainees Randy and Zimmy didn't take too kindly too not getting invited for the ride. They dethroned The Island Boys of Kid Toma and Akima Brave of the Tag Titles, causing dissention between the two forcing them to split. DuBois saw himself in a vicious war with the two Bumfholes, only to find help from the least likely partner in [B]Ed Larkins [/B] capturing tag team gold, with the man he was trying to take the 4C Heavyweight Championship from. Now The Uprising is tagging together for the first time as this combination. Can they knock the Bumfholes down a few pegs? [U][B]Main Event[/B][/U] [B]4C Heavyweight Championship[/B] [I]Nemesis vs. Ed Larkins (C)[/I] These two have faced in tag team, and multi-person matches, but never one on one, and the final conflict is going to be massive. Nemesis hasn't received a title shot in the 3 plus years that he has been in 4C, despite running rampant through almost everyone. Will he make the best of this oppurtunity, or will he squander it away, not knowing when he will get another shot with 4C's deep talent pool? [B][U][SIZE="4"][CENTER]ALSO[/CENTER][/SIZE][/U][/B] There will be a lottery draw with every member of the 4C locker room, with 10 members being selected. The ten people will be put into a 'unique' 'never been done before' type tournament to decide the # 1 Contender for either Ed Larkins, or Nemesis. And it is rumoured there will be a few guests in the crowd watching the action. [I]Card subject to change. More matches to be added.[/I] [/FONT][/QUOTE]

[I][U][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Confirmed Matches for 4C Pay Per View Event - [B]Let It Rain[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/U][/I] [QUOTE] [FONT="Comic Sans MS"] [B]4C Elite Championship Match[/B] [I]Prince Adam (C) vs. The Magnificent Mark[/I] Prince Adam took the title off of The Magnificent Mark, while at the same time breaking Marks ankle. TMM is back off the injured list, and is looking for retribution, but Prince Adam has been steamrolling competition since he took the title from TMM. Will the bigger man continue his dominance or will the experience of TMM shine through? [B]4C No Limits # 1 Contender Match [/B] [I]Champagne Lover vs. Frankie Perez vs. Mario Heroic[/I] All men being former No Limits Champions, and all having dominant runs pits this as a very competitive match. Heroic was the last to wear it as he just recently lost it to Pablo Rodriguez, but Frankie Perez was the most dominant of the three when wearing it. [B]4C Tag Team Championship Match[/B] [I]Marc DuBois/Akima Brave of [B]The Uprising[/B] vs. The Amazing Bumfholes (C)[/I] The Uprising was a dominant group upon arrival, but former SWF trainees Randy and Zimmy didn't take too kindly too not getting invited for the ride. They dethroned The Island Boys of Kid Toma and Akima Brave of the Tag Titles, causing dissention between the two forcing them to split. DuBois saw himself in a vicious war with the two Bumfholes, only to find help from the least likely partner in [B]Ed Larkins [/B] capturing tag team gold, with the man he was trying to take the 4C Heavyweight Championship from. Now The Uprising is tagging together for the first time as this combination. Can they knock the Bumfholes down a few pegs? [U][B]Main Event[/B][/U] [B]4C Heavyweight Championship[/B] [I]Nemesis vs. Ed Larkins (C)[/I] These two have faced in tag team, and multi-person matches, but never one on one, and the final conflict is going to be massive. Nemesis hasn't received a title shot in the 3 plus years that he has been in 4C, despite running rampant through almost everyone. Will he make the best of this oppurtunity, or will he squander it away, not knowing when he will get another shot with 4C's deep talent pool? [B][U][SIZE="4"][CENTER]ALSO[/CENTER][/SIZE][/U][/B] There will be a lottery draw with every member of the 4C locker room, with 10 members being selected. The ten people will be put into a 'unique' 'never been done before' type tournament to decide the # 1 Contender for either Ed Larkins, or Nemesis. And it is rumoured there will be a few guests in the crowd watching the action. [I]Card subject to change. More matches to be added.[/I] [/FONT][/QUOTE]

Archived