Please Vote Matches For My Indy Supercard! (Cornellverse and RaveX)

It would be great if you could just give 6 matches for a fan generated PPV. I am running a national pure promotion that has made some steals from WWE and TNA. Feel free to make matches different types or multi man. Heavyweight Title- Bryan Danielson(c) vs. ??? Light Division Title- Ultimo Dragon(c) vs. ??? Tag Titles- Blade Runners(c) vs. ??? Heavyweight Match- ??? vs. ??? Light Division Match- ??? vs. ??? Tag Match- ??? vs. ??? Here are my current rankings; Heavyweight Rankings C-Bryan Danielson-In his 3rd reign, 0 defenses this reign 1-Ron Killings-Lost the title last month, also has held Tag Title with his brother 2-Eddie Peak-Held the title before Killings 3-Shawn Micheals-Joined 4 months ago 4-Nigel McGuinness 5-Haruki Kudo 6-Undertaker-Joined 4 months ago 7-Big Show -Joined 3 months ago 8-Eddie Guerrero-Joined 4 months ago 9-Steve Corino 10-Samoa Joe NOTE-Jeff Hardy is on the roster but is not ranked as he just came back from a broken ankle. He is a 2 time heavyweight champion. CM Punk is also on the roster but just moved to the heavyweight division. He is a two time tag team champion with Ace Steel and was number 1 contender for 4 months having B+ matches with Hardy for the belt. Lightweight Rankings C-Ultimo Dragon-In his 2nd reign, 4 defenses this reign 1-Tony Mamaluke-Last champion and a 2 time champion 2-Rey Mysterio-Joined 4 months ago 3-LA Park 4-AJ Styles-Joined 4 months ago 5-Low Ki 6-Sonjay Dutt 7-Chris Sabin 8-Elix Skipper 9-Champange Lover 10-Austin Aries Tag Team Rankings C-Blade Runners (Sting+Ultimate Warrior)-In thier 1st reign, 8 defenses this reign 1-Heart Attack (Teddy Hart+Jack Evans) 2-APA (Bradshaw+Faarooq) 3-Benzarian (Frankie Kazarian+Matt Bently)-Kazarian is a 2 time lightweight champion 4-Intensity Level 5 (Frankie Perez+Joey Minnesota)-Debuted last month and are 4-0 5-The Revelutionaries (Homicide+B-Boy) 6-Briscoe Brothers (Mark+Jay Briscoe) 7-Third City Saints (Ace Steel+Mikey James)-Ace won the Tag Titles 2 times with CM Punk 8-Dark Alliance (Tank+Iceberg) 9-Babyface Fire (Alex Shelly+Jimmy Jacobs) 10-The Young and the Relentless (Wolf Hawkins+Daryll Devine) Thanks a bunch for voting and taking your time!

Danielson v Kudo Eddie Peak v Undertaker - got to be some kind of hardcore match Ultimo Dragon v AJ Styles - I just love AJ Chris Sabin v Champagne Lover - can either go this way, or have Sabin fight Ultimo, and AJ take on Lover Blade Runners v Intensity Level 5 - bring on the youth - go Joey! Heart Attack v Young and Relentless - should be spectacular - a ladder match would be cool

Danielson v Kudo Eddie Peak v Undertaker - got to be some kind of hardcore match Ultimo Dragon v AJ Styles - I just love AJ Chris Sabin v Champagne Lover - can either go this way, or have Sabin fight Ultimo, and AJ take on Lover Blade Runners v Intensity Level 5 - bring on the youth - go Joey! Heart Attack v Young and Relentless - should be spectacular - a ladder match would be cool

Heavyweight Title- Bryan Danielson(c) vs. [B]Eddie Guerrero [/B] Light Division Title- Ultimo Dragon(c) vs. [B]Champagne Lover[/B] Tag Titles- Blade Runners(c) vs. [B]Briscoe Brothers[/B] Heavyweight Match- [B]Samoa Joe[/B] vs. [B]The Undertaker[/B] Light Division Match- [B]Austin Aries[/B] vs. [B]AJ Styles[/B] Tag Match- [B]Heart Attack[/B] vs. [B]Young and Relentless[/B]

Heavyweight Title- Bryan Danielson(c) vs. [B]Eddie Guerrero [/B] Light Division Title- Ultimo Dragon(c) vs. [B]Champagne Lover[/B] Tag Titles- Blade Runners(c) vs. [B]Briscoe Brothers[/B] Heavyweight Match- [B]Samoa Joe[/B] vs. [B]The Undertaker[/B] Light Division Match- [B]Austin Aries[/B] vs. [B]AJ Styles[/B] Tag Match- [B]Heart Attack[/B] vs. [B]Young and Relentless[/B]

Eddie Guerrero defeated Samoa Joe in 32:48 by pinfall with a Frog Splash- [COLOR="red"]A[/COLOR] Heart Attack defeated The Young And The Relentless in 22:35- [COLOR="red"]B-[/COLOR] Rey Mysterio Jr. defeated AJ Styles in 27:44 when Rey retrived a contract for the #1 seed in next months tournement- [COLOR="red"]B+[/COLOR] Benzarion defeated Babyface Fire in 19:35- [COLOR="red"]B[/COLOR] The Undertaker defeated Eddie Peak in 12:59 when Eddie Peak was set on fire- [COLOR="red"]B[/COLOR] Ultimo Dragon defeated Chris Sabin in 22:55. Ultimo Dragon makes defence number 5 of his FSW Light Division Championship title- [COLOR="red"]B-[/COLOR] Blade Runners defeated Briscoe Brothers in 14:25. Blade Runners make defence number 9 of their FSW Tag Team Championship titles-[COLOR="red"]B[/COLOR] Haruki Kudo defeated Bryan Danielson in 58:33. Haruki Kudo wins the FSW Heavywieght Championship title- [COLOR="Red"]B+[/COLOR] Show got B+, which is better then my B PPV average. It got 295,727 buys, my second best and was 20,000 higher than any of TNa's PPVs. Thanks to those who helped.

Eddie Guerrero defeated Samoa Joe in 32:48 by pinfall with a Frog Splash- [COLOR="red"]A[/COLOR] Heart Attack defeated The Young And The Relentless in 22:35- [COLOR="red"]B-[/COLOR] Rey Mysterio Jr. defeated AJ Styles in 27:44 when Rey retrived a contract for the #1 seed in next months tournement- [COLOR="red"]B+[/COLOR] Benzarion defeated Babyface Fire in 19:35- [COLOR="red"]B[/COLOR] The Undertaker defeated Eddie Peak in 12:59 when Eddie Peak was set on fire- [COLOR="red"]B[/COLOR] Ultimo Dragon defeated Chris Sabin in 22:55. Ultimo Dragon makes defence number 5 of his FSW Light Division Championship title- [COLOR="red"]B-[/COLOR] Blade Runners defeated Briscoe Brothers in 14:25. Blade Runners make defence number 9 of their FSW Tag Team Championship titles-[COLOR="red"]B[/COLOR] Haruki Kudo defeated Bryan Danielson in 58:33. Haruki Kudo wins the FSW Heavywieght Championship title- [COLOR="Red"]B+[/COLOR] Show got B+, which is better then my B PPV average. It got 295,727 buys, my second best and was 20,000 higher than any of TNa's PPVs. Thanks to those who helped.

• 1 month later...
I wouldn't go that far, though "Haruki Kudo defeated Bryan Danielson in 58:33. Haruki Kudo wins the FSW Heavywieght Championship title" would be amazing. Closest to that would be a Bryan Danielson going to a 60 minute time draw with Nigel McGuiness. Oh wait I already saw that...from the forth row.

Archived