PWA: Started from nothing, Ending with everything

[CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/adambn/tvshow.png[/IMG][/CENTER] [SIZE="2"][FONT="Tahoma"]Port-South Wrestling Association or PWA as its come to be called. The story of its creation dates back almost 4 years now to September 2006. An offer of work by British Samurai as Head Booker of Ring of Fire got me into this business but i didn't stay there long. I was forced out by their biggest star but i wasn't out for the count. I moved back to where i grew up and went to see the bank. I got myself a loan and PWA was born. That was 2 years ago and after an initially rocky start, things have started to pick up and a television deal was recently secured. I want PWA to succeed but more importantly, I want Ring of Fire to be destroyed Welcome to PWA. [QUOTE][B]Previously in PWA:[/B] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Adam Matravers Vs Jack Giedroyc.[/COLOR][/B] Jack Giedroyc was teaming with the PWA Champion Adam Matravers in a series of matches to showcase a new tag division. However he missed his intended target and hit Matravers instead. Matravers took offense to this and spoke out about the slopiness involved in Giedroyc's matches. He enlists his former rival Jamie Anderson and forms the Matravers School of Excellence, and proceeds to train Anderson whilst interfering with Jack Giedroyc's matches. Giedroyc seeked revenge and joins with Stevie Stoat to fight back. Things escalate and spill into the TV title fight. TV Champion Donny Damage joins Matravers whilst Jeff Nova sides with Giedroyc. And both sides continue to clash. Jack Giedroyc tries to put an end to it at Honour Be Damned when he proposes that both sides meet in a Lethal Lock Down match. Adam Matravers agrees and the stage is set. However tragedy strikes when Jeff Nova manhandles Jamie Anderson in the match and Anderson goes down. Medical teams are called and Jamie Anderson is taken away to hospital. The match is declared a draw. Matravers School is then joined by PWA Womens champion Stephanie Hazel while Jack Giedroyc enlists the help of Matravers ex-fiancee Phoebe Plumridge. Both stables clash again over the newly formed Tag Team Cage Titles. With Matravers stealing a victory and claiming all the PWA titles for his stable. Finally PWA Owner Adam B has enough and decides to have one last match at Down at the Docks for the gold. This time however all stable members are banned from ringside [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Rod 'The God' Vs Glen Ward[/COLOR][/B] A feud from long ago has reawakened. After Honour be Damned, Rod 'The God' Todd challenged Stevie Stoat and won. He then went on to proclaim himself a man of God and that he was about to rise to the pinnacle in PWA. Enter Glen Ward. A man beaten by Todd and several occasions in the past. He takes every opportunity to poke fun at Todd's belief. Todd decides that he has had enough and gets a "Climbing the Heavens" Cage match scheduled for them both [SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Updated up to page 8 post 118[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE] Welcome to the relaunch. The full backstory can be found in the dynasty Starting from Nothing. The previously will be updated whenever anything significant has happened so new readers can get up to speed.[/FONT][/SIZE]

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[B][CENTER][FONT="Tahoma"][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/adambn/tvshow2.png[/IMG] - Episode 1 - - Filmed at J Nike Leisuresport Complex on Tuesday Week 1 June 2010 - - In front of a crowd of 1358 and viewed by 113 people on ITV3 -[/CENTER][/B] [B]- Previously -[/B] A video plays showing what happened at Your Choice. More specifically it shows the Last Man Standing match between Adam Matravers & Jeff Nova getting interupted by Jamie Andersons chair shots. [B]Rating for this segment: C[/B] After the video Donny Damage is in the ring. He is laughing about how he wouldn't have taken those shots to the back like those sissys on sunday did. He then proclaims to show how good he is by beating Glen Ward tonight. [B]Rating for this segment: C-[/B] [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Donny Damage Vs Glen Ward[/B][/SIZE] [B]Tale of the Tape[/B] 43 [B]____ Age____[/B] 26 British [B]____ Nationality ____[/B] British 4 [B]____ Wins ____[/B] 7 9 [B]____ Losses ____[/B] 4 0 [B]____ Draws ____[/B] 0 B-[B] ____ Highest Rating ____ [/B]C[/CENTER] Tonights matches had to be something special. I had managed to move from Continental Sports X1 to ITV3 to get more viewership in the UK and wanted to show off what i had. Donny Damage started the offense early leaving Glen Ward realing. Glen managed to find his feet and had Donny in a few easy pinfall escapes. However a late comeback by Donny led to him getting the pinfall over Glen. [B]The Winner: Donny Damage Rating for this segment: C[/B] [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Rolling Johnny Stones & Alfred Guest Vs Kelly Martin & Rod 'The God'[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] New show, new era, new idea. Time to get some tag team wrestling action in PWA. And tonights match certainly did well. This is the first time that both teams had tagged together and the inexperience certainly wasn't shown. I wanted to see what they could do so i just told them to go out there and get things done. Some near falls, some blind tags a lot of fun. It ended when Rolling Johnny Stones defeated Kelly Martin by pinfall. [B]Winners: Rolling Johnny Stones & Alfred Guest Rating for this Segment: C-[/B] [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Jack Giedroyc Vs The Phoenix[/B][/SIZE] [B]Tale of the Tape[/B] 33 [B]____ Age____[/B] 20 British [B]____ Nationality ____[/B] British 10 [B]____ Wins ____[/B] 3 4 [B]____ Losses ____[/B] 11 0 [B]____ Draws ____[/B] 0 B-[B] ____ Highest Rating ____ [/B]C+ Current TV Champ [B]____ Notes ____[/B] Heidenreich Challenge[/CENTER] It may have been a bad idea but it actually turned out ok. The Phoenix isn't exactly skilled but Jack Giedroyc carried him throughout the match. Giedroyc was a teaching genius and some of the moves pulled off were quite breathtaking. Thats not to say that The Phoenix didn't get any moves in. He just didn't have what it took to beat Giedroyc. [B]Winner: Jack Giedroyc Rating for this segment: C-[/B] After the commercial break the cameras cut to the ring. In it, a certain redheaded man that PWA fans have taken a major disliking to. He takes a microphone to address them. "[I]I have been reliably informed that we have switch TV stations and that means we have people tuning in before that never had the chance before. My name is Jamie Anderson. Or Mr Popularity as my fans seemed to have dubbed me. And im the hottest property here at PWA. I was the former champion before corporate bigwigs decided to screw me over and give the belt to Adam Matravers.[/I]" "[I]Oh he's the fan favourite. We should give him a title run. The fans will love it[/I]" Anderson says in a mock corporate voice. "[I]Well i dont play by your rules. I said i had a plan and i followed it through taking both Adam Matravers & Jeff Nova out. And by way of a thank you, Adam B has given me a title shot tonight[/I]" [B]Rating for this segment: E[/B] [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Adam Matravers Vs Jamie Anderson PWA Championship Match[/B][/SIZE] [B]Tale of the Tape[/B] 30 [B]____ Age____[/B] 37 British [B]____ Nationality ____[/B] British 21 [B]____ Wins ____[/B] 15 5 [B]____ Losses ____[/B] 10 2 [B]____ Draws ____[/B] 0 B-[B] ____ Highest Rating ____ [/B]C+ PWA Champion [B]____ Notes ____[/B] Former Champion[/CENTER] You could see the hatred between these 2 right from the beginning. Adam Matravers started things off but Jamie Anderson kept using underhanded methods to try wear Matravers out. However Matravers manages to hit the Mile High Moonsault to secure the victory. [B]Winner: Adam Matravers Rating for this segment: C[/B] [B][CENTER]Final Rating C[/CENTER][/B][/FONT] [QUOTE][FONT="Tahoma"]Cleaner, sharper and looks a lot more presentable. Im kinda proud of how i made this look. Thoughts and opinions welcome on the new era[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[B][CENTER][FONT="Tahoma"][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/adambn/tvshow2.png[/IMG] - Episode 1 - - Filmed at J Nike Leisuresport Complex on Tuesday Week 1 June 2010 - - In front of a crowd of 1358 and viewed by 113 people on ITV3 -[/CENTER][/B] [B]- Previously -[/B] A video plays showing what happened at Your Choice. More specifically it shows the Last Man Standing match between Adam Matravers & Jeff Nova getting interupted by Jamie Andersons chair shots. [B]Rating for this segment: C[/B] After the video Donny Damage is in the ring. He is laughing about how he wouldn't have taken those shots to the back like those sissys on sunday did. He then proclaims to show how good he is by beating Glen Ward tonight. [B]Rating for this segment: C-[/B] [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Donny Damage Vs Glen Ward[/B][/SIZE] [B]Tale of the Tape[/B] 43 [B]____ Age____[/B] 26 British [B]____ Nationality ____[/B] British 4 [B]____ Wins ____[/B] 7 9 [B]____ Losses ____[/B] 4 0 [B]____ Draws ____[/B] 0 B-[B] ____ Highest Rating ____ [/B]C[/CENTER] Tonights matches had to be something special. I had managed to move from Continental Sports X1 to ITV3 to get more viewership in the UK and wanted to show off what i had. Donny Damage started the offense early leaving Glen Ward realing. Glen managed to find his feet and had Donny in a few easy pinfall escapes. However a late comeback by Donny led to him getting the pinfall over Glen. [B]The Winner: Donny Damage Rating for this segment: C[/B] [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Rolling Johnny Stones & Alfred Guest Vs Kelly Martin & Rod 'The God'[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] New show, new era, new idea. Time to get some tag team wrestling action in PWA. And tonights match certainly did well. This is the first time that both teams had tagged together and the inexperience certainly wasn't shown. I wanted to see what they could do so i just told them to go out there and get things done. Some near falls, some blind tags a lot of fun. It ended when Rolling Johnny Stones defeated Kelly Martin by pinfall. [B]Winners: Rolling Johnny Stones & Alfred Guest Rating for this Segment: C-[/B] [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Jack Giedroyc Vs The Phoenix[/B][/SIZE] [B]Tale of the Tape[/B] 33 [B]____ Age____[/B] 20 British [B]____ Nationality ____[/B] British 10 [B]____ Wins ____[/B] 3 4 [B]____ Losses ____[/B] 11 0 [B]____ Draws ____[/B] 0 B-[B] ____ Highest Rating ____ [/B]C+ Current TV Champ [B]____ Notes ____[/B] Heidenreich Challenge[/CENTER] It may have been a bad idea but it actually turned out ok. The Phoenix isn't exactly skilled but Jack Giedroyc carried him throughout the match. Giedroyc was a teaching genius and some of the moves pulled off were quite breathtaking. Thats not to say that The Phoenix didn't get any moves in. He just didn't have what it took to beat Giedroyc. [B]Winner: Jack Giedroyc Rating for this segment: C-[/B] After the commercial break the cameras cut to the ring. In it, a certain redheaded man that PWA fans have taken a major disliking to. He takes a microphone to address them. "[I]I have been reliably informed that we have switch TV stations and that means we have people tuning in before that never had the chance before. My name is Jamie Anderson. Or Mr Popularity as my fans seemed to have dubbed me. And im the hottest property here at PWA. I was the former champion before corporate bigwigs decided to screw me over and give the belt to Adam Matravers.[/I]" "[I]Oh he's the fan favourite. We should give him a title run. The fans will love it[/I]" Anderson says in a mock corporate voice. "[I]Well i dont play by your rules. I said i had a plan and i followed it through taking both Adam Matravers & Jeff Nova out. And by way of a thank you, Adam B has given me a title shot tonight[/I]" [B]Rating for this segment: E[/B] [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Adam Matravers Vs Jamie Anderson PWA Championship Match[/B][/SIZE] [B]Tale of the Tape[/B] 30 [B]____ Age____[/B] 37 British [B]____ Nationality ____[/B] British 21 [B]____ Wins ____[/B] 15 5 [B]____ Losses ____[/B] 10 2 [B]____ Draws ____[/B] 0 B-[B] ____ Highest Rating ____ [/B]C+ PWA Champion [B]____ Notes ____[/B] Former Champion[/CENTER] You could see the hatred between these 2 right from the beginning. Adam Matravers started things off but Jamie Anderson kept using underhanded methods to try wear Matravers out. However Matravers manages to hit the Mile High Moonsault to secure the victory. [B]Winner: Adam Matravers Rating for this segment: C[/B] [B][CENTER]Final Rating C[/CENTER][/B][/FONT] [QUOTE][FONT="Tahoma"]Cleaner, sharper and looks a lot more presentable. Im kinda proud of how i made this look. Thoughts and opinions welcome on the new era[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][FONT="Tahoma"][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/adambn/tvshow2.png[/IMG] - Episode 2 - - Filmed at The Brighton Centre on Tuesday Week 2 June 2010 - - In front of a crowd of 1399 and viewed by 100 people on ITV3 -[/B][/CENTER] Stephanie Hazel starts the show off by firing some T-Shirts into the crowd. [B]Rating for this segment: A*[/B] [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Keith Adams Vs Jamie Anderson[/B][/SIZE] [B]Tale of the Tape[/B] 36 [B]____ Age____[/B] 37 British [B]____ Nationality ____[/B] British 4 [B]____ Wins ____[/B] 15 5 [B]____ Losses ____[/B] 10 0 [B]____ Draws ____[/B] 0 B-[B] ____ Highest Rating ____ [/B]C+[/center] Jamie Anderson haters look out. Another C rating from Mr Popularity. The Anderson Training Program carries on with him facing off against Keith Adam and he didn't do that badly. He was doomed to lose it though if only to please the fans :) [B]Winner: Keith Adams Rating for this Segment: C-[/B] Jack Giedroyc heads down for his match firing T-Shirts into the crowd [B]Rating for this segment: B[/B] [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Kelly Martin Vs Jack Giedroyc PWA TV Championship Match[/B][/SIZE] [B]Tale of the Tape[/B] 25 [B]____ Age____[/B] 33 British [B]____ Nationality ____[/B] British 0 [B]____ Wins ____[/B] 10 7 [B]____ Losses ____[/B] 6 0 [B]____ Draws ____[/B] 0 C+[B] ____ Highest Rating ____ [/B]B-[/center] Jack Giedroyc was in control for the majority of this match. However Martin (With a little help from the ropes) sneaks away with the victory and the TV Title. [B]Winner: Kelly Martin Rating for this segment: C-[/B] Rolling Johnny Stones comes out for his match up with the T-Shirt gun to get the crowd some freebies. [B]Rating for this segment: C[/B] [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Rolling Johnny Stones Vs Rod 'The God' Todd[/B][/SIZE] [B]Tale of the Tape[/B] 37 [B]____ Age____[/B] 27 British [B]____ Nationality ____[/B] British 2 [B]____ Wins ____[/B] 11 6 [B]____ Losses ____[/B] 7 0 [B]____ Draws ____[/B] 0 C+[B] ____ Highest Rating ____ [/B]C+[/center] Following the Tag Match last week Rod 'The God' had requested this match against Rolling Johnny Stones. Both men looked good out there but one guy had to end it by pinning the other. That guy was Rolling Johnny Stones. [B]Winner: Rolling Johnny Stones Rating for this segment: C-[/B] Adam Matravers heads out before the tag match and fires T-Shirts into the crowd. [B]Rating for this segment: A*[/B] [B][SIZE="4"][CENTER]Tag Team Match Jeff Nova & Adam Matravers Vs Leo Price & Donny Damage[/CENTER][/SIZE][/B] The best match of the evening however i think Leo Price was letting the side down a little. Jeff Nova gets the pinfall against the previously mentioned Price for the win. [B]Winners: Nova & Matavers Rating for this segment: C+[/B] Having just picked up the victory, Adam Matravers and Jeff Nova celebrate in the ring. [B]Rating for this segment: B-[/B] [B][CENTER]Final Rating C[/CENTER][/B] Monday Week 3 June 2010 – Our thoughts are with the family of SWF wrestler Flex who was rushed to the hospital after collapsing from a suspected overdose. More details when we get them.[/FONT]

[CENTER][B][FONT="Tahoma"][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/adambn/tvshow2.png[/IMG] - Episode 2 - - Filmed at The Brighton Centre on Tuesday Week 2 June 2010 - - In front of a crowd of 1399 and viewed by 100 people on ITV3 -[/B][/CENTER] Stephanie Hazel starts the show off by firing some T-Shirts into the crowd. [B]Rating for this segment: A*[/B] [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Keith Adams Vs Jamie Anderson[/B][/SIZE] [B]Tale of the Tape[/B] 36 [B]____ Age____[/B] 37 British [B]____ Nationality ____[/B] British 4 [B]____ Wins ____[/B] 15 5 [B]____ Losses ____[/B] 10 0 [B]____ Draws ____[/B] 0 B-[B] ____ Highest Rating ____ [/B]C+[/center] Jamie Anderson haters look out. Another C rating from Mr Popularity. The Anderson Training Program carries on with him facing off against Keith Adam and he didn't do that badly. He was doomed to lose it though if only to please the fans :) [B]Winner: Keith Adams Rating for this Segment: C-[/B] Jack Giedroyc heads down for his match firing T-Shirts into the crowd [B]Rating for this segment: B[/B] [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Kelly Martin Vs Jack Giedroyc PWA TV Championship Match[/B][/SIZE] [B]Tale of the Tape[/B] 25 [B]____ Age____[/B] 33 British [B]____ Nationality ____[/B] British 0 [B]____ Wins ____[/B] 10 7 [B]____ Losses ____[/B] 6 0 [B]____ Draws ____[/B] 0 C+[B] ____ Highest Rating ____ [/B]B-[/center] Jack Giedroyc was in control for the majority of this match. However Martin (With a little help from the ropes) sneaks away with the victory and the TV Title. [B]Winner: Kelly Martin Rating for this segment: C-[/B] Rolling Johnny Stones comes out for his match up with the T-Shirt gun to get the crowd some freebies. [B]Rating for this segment: C[/B] [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Rolling Johnny Stones Vs Rod 'The God' Todd[/B][/SIZE] [B]Tale of the Tape[/B] 37 [B]____ Age____[/B] 27 British [B]____ Nationality ____[/B] British 2 [B]____ Wins ____[/B] 11 6 [B]____ Losses ____[/B] 7 0 [B]____ Draws ____[/B] 0 C+[B] ____ Highest Rating ____ [/B]C+[/center] Following the Tag Match last week Rod 'The God' had requested this match against Rolling Johnny Stones. Both men looked good out there but one guy had to end it by pinning the other. That guy was Rolling Johnny Stones. [B]Winner: Rolling Johnny Stones Rating for this segment: C-[/B] Adam Matravers heads out before the tag match and fires T-Shirts into the crowd. [B]Rating for this segment: A*[/B] [B][SIZE="4"][CENTER]Tag Team Match Jeff Nova & Adam Matravers Vs Leo Price & Donny Damage[/CENTER][/SIZE][/B] The best match of the evening however i think Leo Price was letting the side down a little. Jeff Nova gets the pinfall against the previously mentioned Price for the win. [B]Winners: Nova & Matavers Rating for this segment: C+[/B] Having just picked up the victory, Adam Matravers and Jeff Nova celebrate in the ring. [B]Rating for this segment: B-[/B] [B][CENTER]Final Rating C[/CENTER][/B] Monday Week 3 June 2010 – Our thoughts are with the family of SWF wrestler Flex who was rushed to the hospital after collapsing from a suspected overdose. More details when we get them.[/FONT]

[SIZE="3"][FONT="book antiqua"][CENTER][B][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/adambn/tvshow.png[/img] [SIZE="5"]Special Report[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Flex.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] On Monday Week 3 June 2010, SWF wrestler Flex was found in his hotel room having apparently purposely overdosing. Friend & former Tag Team partner Pecs found him and has been at Flex' bedside since then. 35 Year old Flex first signed with SWF in 2005 and worked for many years as the tag team Flex & Pecs with Pecs. That was until August 2009 when Pecs turned on his tag team partner and beat him in a match at SWF Welcome To The Jungle. While Pecs went on to challenge for the SWF Shooting Star Championship and capturing it in December 2009, Flex started a massive losing streak lasting 5 months. Then after a win or two another losing streak occured lasting from March until now. Sources close to Flex say that they had confronted Flex about taking what they believed to be performance enhancing drugs and that he claimed he was now off them. Flex is currently in critical condition at St Marys[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"][FONT="book antiqua"][CENTER][B][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/adambn/tvshow.png[/img] [SIZE="5"]Special Report[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Flex.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] On Monday Week 3 June 2010, SWF wrestler Flex was found in his hotel room having apparently purposely overdosing. Friend & former Tag Team partner Pecs found him and has been at Flex' bedside since then. 35 Year old Flex first signed with SWF in 2005 and worked for many years as the tag team Flex & Pecs with Pecs. That was until August 2009 when Pecs turned on his tag team partner and beat him in a match at SWF Welcome To The Jungle. While Pecs went on to challenge for the SWF Shooting Star Championship and capturing it in December 2009, Flex started a massive losing streak lasting 5 months. Then after a win or two another losing streak occured lasting from March until now. Sources close to Flex say that they had confronted Flex about taking what they believed to be performance enhancing drugs and that he claimed he was now off them. Flex is currently in critical condition at St Marys[/FONT][/SIZE]

[FONT="Tahoma"][B][CENTER][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/adambn/tvshow2.png[/img] - Episode 3 - - Filmed at The Princess Hall on Tuesday Week 3 June 2010 - - In front of 1306 fans and viewed at home by 134 people on ITV3 -[/CENTER][/B] Rolling Johnny Stones starts the show and heads to the ring firing T-Shirts into the crowd. [B]Rating for this segment: C[/B] [B][CENTER][SIZE="4"]Menace [SIZE="5"][B]Vs[/B][/SIZE] Rolling Johnny Stones[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] Rolling Johnny Stones & Menace weren't too bad. Im just expecting better these days. Stones defeated Menace by pinfall. [B]Winner: Rolling Johnny Stones Rating for this segment: D[/B] [SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]- - - - -[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] Donny Damage is in the ring before his match generally gloating about how good he is. [B]Rating for this segment: C-[/B] [B][CENTER][SIZE="4"]Keith Adams[/SIZE] [SIZE="5"]VS[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"]Donny Damage[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] Donny Damage defeated Keith Adams in 6:40 by pinfall. [B]Winner: Donny Damage Rating for this segment: C+[/B] [SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]- - - - -[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] Jeff Nova comes out for his match and fires T-Shirts into the crowd. [B]Rating for this segment: A[/B] [CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]Jeff Nova[/SIZE] [SIZE="5"]VS[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"]Kelly Martin[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] Kelly Martin and Jeff Nova tear into each other knowing that the winner walks away with the TV Title. Yet both men grew more frustrated at their inability to put the other guy away. This led to both of them flaunting any rule they could in an attempt to best the other. Finally the ref has had enough and declares a double disqualification. [B]Winner: Draw by double DQ Rating for this segment: C[/B] [B][CENTER][SIZE="4"]- - - - -[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] Adam Matravers comes out and fires T-Shirts into the crowd hyping the crowd for his match. [B]Rating for this segment: A*[/B] [CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]Adam Matravers & Jack Giedroyc[/SIZE] [SIZE="5"]VS[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"]Kelly Martin & Jamie Anderson[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] A good match between the 4 of them. Kelly Martin and Jamie Anderson worked well as a pair as did Adam Matravers and Jack Giedroyc. Anderson & Matravers were both in the ring and Anderson had got the upper hand. Giedroyc climbed in to give Matravers a break. He rushed in to hit the Crashing on against Anderson but wound up hitting Matravers instead. Anderson rolls Matravers up and uses a handful of tights to seal the win. [B]Winners: Kelly Martin & Jamie Anderson Rating for this segment: C [/B] Adam Matravers is just staring at Jack Giedroyc. He shoved Giedroyc in the chest and stormed out of the ring. [B]Rating for this segment: C[/B] [B][CENTER]Final Rating C[/CENTER][/B][/FONT] [QUOTE][SIZE="1"]The Tale of the Tapes were slowing me down no end so im gonna be saving those for the PPV's. I dont know if you can tell but the storylines are nice and easy for this month while we make the transition between channels. But dont sweat. I have an idea up my sleeves that i think your not gonna guess. If you wanna predict what you think is gonna happen at the PPV, then leave it here. See if your close to what i have planned[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Tahoma"][B][CENTER][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/adambn/tvshow2.png[/img] - Episode 3 - - Filmed at The Princess Hall on Tuesday Week 3 June 2010 - - In front of 1306 fans and viewed at home by 134 people on ITV3 -[/CENTER][/B] Rolling Johnny Stones starts the show and heads to the ring firing T-Shirts into the crowd. [B]Rating for this segment: C[/B] [B][CENTER][SIZE="4"]Menace [SIZE="5"][B]Vs[/B][/SIZE] Rolling Johnny Stones[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] Rolling Johnny Stones & Menace weren't too bad. Im just expecting better these days. Stones defeated Menace by pinfall. [B]Winner: Rolling Johnny Stones Rating for this segment: D[/B] [SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]- - - - -[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] Donny Damage is in the ring before his match generally gloating about how good he is. [B]Rating for this segment: C-[/B] [B][CENTER][SIZE="4"]Keith Adams[/SIZE] [SIZE="5"]VS[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"]Donny Damage[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] Donny Damage defeated Keith Adams in 6:40 by pinfall. [B]Winner: Donny Damage Rating for this segment: C+[/B] [SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]- - - - -[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] Jeff Nova comes out for his match and fires T-Shirts into the crowd. [B]Rating for this segment: A[/B] [CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]Jeff Nova[/SIZE] [SIZE="5"]VS[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"]Kelly Martin[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] Kelly Martin and Jeff Nova tear into each other knowing that the winner walks away with the TV Title. Yet both men grew more frustrated at their inability to put the other guy away. This led to both of them flaunting any rule they could in an attempt to best the other. Finally the ref has had enough and declares a double disqualification. [B]Winner: Draw by double DQ Rating for this segment: C[/B] [B][CENTER][SIZE="4"]- - - - -[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] Adam Matravers comes out and fires T-Shirts into the crowd hyping the crowd for his match. [B]Rating for this segment: A*[/B] [CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]Adam Matravers & Jack Giedroyc[/SIZE] [SIZE="5"]VS[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"]Kelly Martin & Jamie Anderson[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] A good match between the 4 of them. Kelly Martin and Jamie Anderson worked well as a pair as did Adam Matravers and Jack Giedroyc. Anderson & Matravers were both in the ring and Anderson had got the upper hand. Giedroyc climbed in to give Matravers a break. He rushed in to hit the Crashing on against Anderson but wound up hitting Matravers instead. Anderson rolls Matravers up and uses a handful of tights to seal the win. [B]Winners: Kelly Martin & Jamie Anderson Rating for this segment: C [/B] Adam Matravers is just staring at Jack Giedroyc. He shoved Giedroyc in the chest and stormed out of the ring. [B]Rating for this segment: C[/B] [B][CENTER]Final Rating C[/CENTER][/B][/FONT] [QUOTE][SIZE="1"]The Tale of the Tapes were slowing me down no end so im gonna be saving those for the PPV's. I dont know if you can tell but the storylines are nice and easy for this month while we make the transition between channels. But dont sweat. I have an idea up my sleeves that i think your not gonna guess. If you wanna predict what you think is gonna happen at the PPV, then leave it here. See if your close to what i have planned[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

I think the Tale of the Tapes is better kept for the PPVs, but it was interesting seeing them at first here. I like the way you're going, keeping Mr Anderson around the Main Event even though he's by no mean the most talented person. You can't just have the most talented people fight each other, as this would realy respect your booking choices. Saying that I'll happily watch another Geidroyc vs Matravers match, and it looks like we're heading that way!

I think the Tale of the Tapes is better kept for the PPVs, but it was interesting seeing them at first here. I like the way you're going, keeping Mr Anderson around the Main Event even though he's by no mean the most talented person. You can't just have the most talented people fight each other, as this would realy respect your booking choices. Saying that I'll happily watch another Geidroyc vs Matravers match, and it looks like we're heading that way!

Thanks. Before i went off pulling this evening. I had just pencilled in and ran the next PPV - Putting out the fire. I loved the ending.. But will you guys????? Would stick up the next entry but i have just got series 5 of family guy so im off to watch that instead

Thanks. Before i went off pulling this evening. I had just pencilled in and ran the next PPV - Putting out the fire. I loved the ending.. But will you guys????? Would stick up the next entry but i have just got series 5 of family guy so im off to watch that instead

Archived