PWA: Started from nothing, Ending with everything

The ever popular fan favourite turns to join with Mr Popularity? Instant hate from the fans! Liked the PPV - just a bit suprised to see you hire Stevie Stoat - and gave him a title shot! As for how I book, by the time I run a PPV, I've usually got half of the next PPV in mind. Then after the PPV I start to think about the main contests in the weekly show. By the time we get to the next PPV, often several matches have changed (and the TV shows change all the time). The closer I get to a PPV the more likely it is that my next show will be completely planned, as I find that I'm forced into matches as I haven't built up someones PPV match well enough.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have a plan towards the TV Title so im glad he didn't win it. And dont you be worrying about Mr Stoat. Im gonna have him jobbing to The Phoenix & Minor Annoyance as soon as im done with my plans for him. As for Matravers. The reasons behind it will become clear on the next tv show

I have a plan towards the TV Title so im glad he didn't win it. And dont you be worrying about Mr Stoat. Im gonna have him jobbing to The Phoenix & Minor Annoyance as soon as im done with my plans for him. As for Matravers. The reasons behind it will become clear on the next tv show

[CENTER][B][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/adambn/tvshow2.png[/img] - Episode 5 - - Filmed at The Brighton Centre on Tuesday Week 1 July 2010 - - In front of a crowd of 1394 fans and viewed by 126 people on ITV3 -[/B][/CENTER] The preshow ends and the main show starts [B]Rating for this segment: C[/B] A video plays showing the ending of Putting out the fire. More specifically it shows Matravers Vs Giedroyc and the handshake between Matravers & Anderson. [B]Rating for this segment: C [CENTER][SIZE="4"]Insane Heat & The Phoenix [SIZE="5"]VS[/SIZE] Glen Ward & Rolling Johnny Stones[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] Slowly but surely im working towards getting a tag division going but someone here is letting the side down. The Phoenix defeated Rolling Johnny Stones by pinfall with a Phoenix Down to gain the much needed win. [B]Winners: Heat & Phoenix Match Rating: D[/B] [B][SIZE="4"][CENTER]- - - - -[/CENTER][/SIZE][/B] [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Donny Damage [SIZE="5"]VS[/SIZE] Stevie Stoat [COLOR="Sienna"]TV Title Number #1 Contendership[/COLOR] [/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] A fairly balanced match won by Donny Damage. The 2nd title match for Stoat in 3 days which he lost. Time to do the dance of the jobber possibly??? [B]Winner: Donny Damage Rating for this match: C [B][SIZE="4"][CENTER]- - - - -[/CENTER][/SIZE][/B] [CENTER][SIZE="4"]Jeff Nova [SIZE="5"]VS[/SIZE] Joey Beauchamp [COLOR="sienna"]PWA TV Championship Match[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] PWA newest signing against one of our finest. I knew that this match would be good but it turned out better than i though. Jeff Nova however managed to get Beauchamp in the World's Strongest Bear Hug and got the win. [B]Winner: Jeff Nova Rating for this segment: B-[/B] [B][SIZE="4"][CENTER]- - - - -[/CENTER][/SIZE][/B] Jack Giedroyc heads ringside and takes a microphone. "[I]Im sure you guys are all as shocked as i am at what happened on sunday. And i for one would like an explanation. So im not leaving this ring until i get one[/I]" Adam Matravers' music hits and he starts heading to the ring. Following on behind him is none other than Jamie Anderson. He gets ringside and take a microphone of his own. "[I]You want an explanation do you.. And yeah i guess you are due one. So here it is. When you hit your finisher on me during our tag match a few weeks back i realised something. Your a sloppy wrestler, and the more i got to thinking about things, the more i realised that Jamie Anderson is better than you are. Yeah i know he cowered from matches and we have talked about that for a while but i see some potential in him. Which is more than i can say for you. But the main point i want to make is this. There are people here in PWA with vast potential to be great. Im gonna take them and mold them into superstars. Its back to School for PWA[/I]" [B]Rating for this segment: C-[/B] Adam B's music starts "[I]Cut the music right now.. What the hell do you three think you are doing. Could you not have phoned each other and discussed this like normal people. Oh hey guess what. They have invented this new gizmo. Its called a text message. That way you can tell a person what you want without having to hear there voice. Now you three have taken up enough of my time. And we need another match. Seeing as you are all out here, you can have a match starting.... now[/I]" [B]Rating for this segment: C-[/B] [CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]Jack Giedroyc [SIZE="5"]VS[/SIZE] Adam Matravers & Jamie Anderson[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] Giedroyc knew from the start that it was going to be a handicap match but for all his trying, he just couldn't defend himself against both of them. Anderson hit the Too Good followed up by Adam Matravers Moonsault. [B]Winners: Matravers & Anderson Rating for this segment: C [/B] [B][CENTER]Final Rating C[/CENTER][/B]

[CENTER][B][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/adambn/tvshow2.png[/img] - Episode 5 - - Filmed at The Brighton Centre on Tuesday Week 1 July 2010 - - In front of a crowd of 1394 fans and viewed by 126 people on ITV3 -[/B][/CENTER] The preshow ends and the main show starts [B]Rating for this segment: C[/B] A video plays showing the ending of Putting out the fire. More specifically it shows Matravers Vs Giedroyc and the handshake between Matravers & Anderson. [B]Rating for this segment: C [CENTER][SIZE="4"]Insane Heat & The Phoenix [SIZE="5"]VS[/SIZE] Glen Ward & Rolling Johnny Stones[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] Slowly but surely im working towards getting a tag division going but someone here is letting the side down. The Phoenix defeated Rolling Johnny Stones by pinfall with a Phoenix Down to gain the much needed win. [B]Winners: Heat & Phoenix Match Rating: D[/B] [B][SIZE="4"][CENTER]- - - - -[/CENTER][/SIZE][/B] [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Donny Damage [SIZE="5"]VS[/SIZE] Stevie Stoat [COLOR="Sienna"]TV Title Number #1 Contendership[/COLOR] [/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] A fairly balanced match won by Donny Damage. The 2nd title match for Stoat in 3 days which he lost. Time to do the dance of the jobber possibly??? [B]Winner: Donny Damage Rating for this match: C [B][SIZE="4"][CENTER]- - - - -[/CENTER][/SIZE][/B] [CENTER][SIZE="4"]Jeff Nova [SIZE="5"]VS[/SIZE] Joey Beauchamp [COLOR="sienna"]PWA TV Championship Match[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] PWA newest signing against one of our finest. I knew that this match would be good but it turned out better than i though. Jeff Nova however managed to get Beauchamp in the World's Strongest Bear Hug and got the win. [B]Winner: Jeff Nova Rating for this segment: B-[/B] [B][SIZE="4"][CENTER]- - - - -[/CENTER][/SIZE][/B] Jack Giedroyc heads ringside and takes a microphone. "[I]Im sure you guys are all as shocked as i am at what happened on sunday. And i for one would like an explanation. So im not leaving this ring until i get one[/I]" Adam Matravers' music hits and he starts heading to the ring. Following on behind him is none other than Jamie Anderson. He gets ringside and take a microphone of his own. "[I]You want an explanation do you.. And yeah i guess you are due one. So here it is. When you hit your finisher on me during our tag match a few weeks back i realised something. Your a sloppy wrestler, and the more i got to thinking about things, the more i realised that Jamie Anderson is better than you are. Yeah i know he cowered from matches and we have talked about that for a while but i see some potential in him. Which is more than i can say for you. But the main point i want to make is this. There are people here in PWA with vast potential to be great. Im gonna take them and mold them into superstars. Its back to School for PWA[/I]" [B]Rating for this segment: C-[/B] Adam B's music starts "[I]Cut the music right now.. What the hell do you three think you are doing. Could you not have phoned each other and discussed this like normal people. Oh hey guess what. They have invented this new gizmo. Its called a text message. That way you can tell a person what you want without having to hear there voice. Now you three have taken up enough of my time. And we need another match. Seeing as you are all out here, you can have a match starting.... now[/I]" [B]Rating for this segment: C-[/B] [CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]Jack Giedroyc [SIZE="5"]VS[/SIZE] Adam Matravers & Jamie Anderson[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] Giedroyc knew from the start that it was going to be a handicap match but for all his trying, he just couldn't defend himself against both of them. Anderson hit the Too Good followed up by Adam Matravers Moonsault. [B]Winners: Matravers & Anderson Rating for this segment: C [/B] [B][CENTER]Final Rating C[/CENTER][/B]

Oooooooooooookay. Well, that's definitely one way to get some use out of Jamie Anderson. But, about Stevie Stoat. Don't put The Phoenix over him. You see, after a certain number of times obviously jobbing, the fans catch on and start expecting a worker to job (and your road agents will tell you so). So you have to throw them off by having the jobber win sometimes and having him beat your Heidenreich Challenge worker is probably going to do less damage overall than anyone else. That is, unless you have folks on your roster worse in the ring than The Phoenix is. If you really want to hit his overness hard, have him job 2 out of 3 matches on a card. Two dark matches (1 win, 1 loss) and one match during the main show (jobbing) would put a sizable dent in his overness but still keep him somewhat useful to you. Nice turn though. I had thought you would turn Jack but now I wanna see how this develops. Oh, a suggestion. Form a stable (call it 'The Mile High Club') with Matravers and Anderson and whoever else you want to develop with them, and use one of the women (I'd suggest Miss Information) for some spice. This would be the most financially viable solution as it would allow you to get more appearances from each of them for the one fee you're going to pay them anyway (via angles, interference in each others' matches, etc).

Oooooooooooookay. Well, that's definitely one way to get some use out of Jamie Anderson. But, about Stevie Stoat. Don't put The Phoenix over him. You see, after a certain number of times obviously jobbing, the fans catch on and start expecting a worker to job (and your road agents will tell you so). So you have to throw them off by having the jobber win sometimes and having him beat your Heidenreich Challenge worker is probably going to do less damage overall than anyone else. That is, unless you have folks on your roster worse in the ring than The Phoenix is. If you really want to hit his overness hard, have him job 2 out of 3 matches on a card. Two dark matches (1 win, 1 loss) and one match during the main show (jobbing) would put a sizable dent in his overness but still keep him somewhat useful to you. Nice turn though. I had thought you would turn Jack but now I wanna see how this develops. Oh, a suggestion. Form a stable (call it 'The Mile High Club') with Matravers and Anderson and whoever else you want to develop with them, and use one of the women (I'd suggest Miss Information) for some spice. This would be the most financially viable solution as it would allow you to get more appearances from each of them for the one fee you're going to pay them anyway (via angles, interference in each others' matches, etc).

Thats helpful information about jobbing. I didn't know any of that. Im undecided about jobbing him to oblivion. Tradition dictates that soon after joining me they leave ROF. It may well be the case here. But the time my plan for him ends it should give me an indication of wether he will leave them or not. Now if only i could steal UK Dragon from them. Darn him having 3 contracts already. [B]*Behind the scenes*[/B] The moment i had finished the PPV, the stable was created. It was created as "The School" but i may change it before the next show. I have an idea of where im gonna be taking this storyline and its a biggie

Thats helpful information about jobbing. I didn't know any of that. Im undecided about jobbing him to oblivion. Tradition dictates that soon after joining me they leave ROF. It may well be the case here. But the time my plan for him ends it should give me an indication of wether he will leave them or not. Now if only i could steal UK Dragon from them. Darn him having 3 contracts already. [B]*Behind the scenes*[/B] The moment i had finished the PPV, the stable was created. It was created as "The School" but i may change it before the next show. I have an idea of where im gonna be taking this storyline and its a biggie

From pwa.co.uk [QUOTE][B]PWA Exclusive[/B] Ring of Fire & PWA Wrestler Stevie Stoat announced today that he would be leaving Ring of Fire for pastures new citing increasing financial offers from other companies. He has yet to give the news to soon to be former boss British Samurai His departure leaves both the ROF Championship and Tag Titles vacant[/QUOTE]

From pwa.co.uk [QUOTE][B]PWA Exclusive[/B] Ring of Fire & PWA Wrestler Stevie Stoat announced today that he would be leaving Ring of Fire for pastures new citing increasing financial offers from other companies. He has yet to give the news to soon to be former boss British Samurai His departure leaves both the ROF Championship and Tag Titles vacant[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Clarity;157598]Thats helpful information about jobbing. I didn't know any of that.[/QUOTE] Yeah, I noticed that while in the process of jobbing the hell out of the "WWE Divas" I have on my roster. I also noticed it from NOTBPW's actions. In my game, Victoria Stone and Sean McFly are divorced and have been for over a year. In that time, despite being one of the most over workers in their promotion, Sean hasn't won a title and his win-loss record is abysmal. So far in 2007, for example, he is 6-13-2 and his highest rated match is the A he got for losing to Carlito (yes, I have all of the Colons in my game). He loses 3-4 matches straight then beats a midcarder or lower midcarder (he's a midcarder....with B overness across Canada and A overness across the US with some A* regions mixed in the US part). But he's untouchable since he's still under the Lifetime contract he starts with. Well, until now. I'm stealin' him because he's too good to waste away like that. But damn, Stevie Stoat left ROF to work for someone he hates?

[QUOTE=Clarity;157598]Thats helpful information about jobbing. I didn't know any of that.[/QUOTE] Yeah, I noticed that while in the process of jobbing the hell out of the "WWE Divas" I have on my roster. I also noticed it from NOTBPW's actions. In my game, Victoria Stone and Sean McFly are divorced and have been for over a year. In that time, despite being one of the most over workers in their promotion, Sean hasn't won a title and his win-loss record is abysmal. So far in 2007, for example, he is 6-13-2 and his highest rated match is the A he got for losing to Carlito (yes, I have all of the Colons in my game). He loses 3-4 matches straight then beats a midcarder or lower midcarder (he's a midcarder....with B overness across Canada and A overness across the US with some A* regions mixed in the US part). But he's untouchable since he's still under the Lifetime contract he starts with. Well, until now. I'm stealin' him because he's too good to waste away like that. But damn, Stevie Stoat left ROF to work for someone he hates?

[QUOTE]But damn, Stevie Stoat left ROF to work for someone he hates?[/QUOTE] Yeah. I think ROF has become a sinking ship. In the past few months i have stolen Stevie Stoat, Adam Matravers, Merle O'Curle, Joss Thompson, & Jeff Nova. Each time i sign the to just a PPA then about a few weeks later they leave ROF. Maybe i have a better dental plan. Been pondering something looking at Flex's records. Would his massive loss record (3 Wins 23 losses) have been the reason for his overdose?

[QUOTE]But damn, Stevie Stoat left ROF to work for someone he hates?[/QUOTE] Yeah. I think ROF has become a sinking ship. In the past few months i have stolen Stevie Stoat, Adam Matravers, Merle O'Curle, Joss Thompson, & Jeff Nova. Each time i sign the to just a PPA then about a few weeks later they leave ROF. Maybe i have a better dental plan. Been pondering something looking at Flex's records. Would his massive loss record (3 Wins 23 losses) have been the reason for his overdose?

[FONT="Tahoma"][B][CENTER][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/adambn/tvshow2.png[/img] - Episode 6 – - Filmed at The Princess Hall on Tuesday Week 2 July 2010 - - In front of a crowd of 1705 fans and viewed by 102 people on ITV3 -[/CENTER][/B] The pre-show ends and the main event starts: [B]Pre-Show Ratings: C & C+[/B] [B]
[/B] [B][CENTER][SIZE="4"]Stephanie Hazel [SIZE="5"]VS[/SIZE] Miss Information[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"][COLOR="DarkRed"]Bra & Panties Match[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] An easy opening match to wet the crowds.. erm... appetite. Stephanie Hazel got Miss Information down to her little panties and everyones a winner [B]Winner: The Crowd Rating for this segment: C-[/B]
Jeff Nova had a microphone: "[I]Im gonna make this brief. Because im sure you all dont want to see me out here. At Evolution, Donny Damage and I will be facing off for the PWA TV Title. Donny... I have a piece of advice for you. Stay out of my way until then or i will put you in the ground[/I]" [B]Rating for this segment: C[/B]
[B][CENTER][SIZE="4"]Joss Thompson [SIZE="5"]VS[/SIZE] Donny Damage [/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] These two looked good together. And both of them could have walked away with the victory. Eventually Donny managed to get the pinfall highlighting why he is the number #1 contender. [B]Winner: Donny Damage Rating for this segment: C[/B] Donny Damage grabs a microphone: "[I]Did you all hear that interview with Jeff Nova earlier. I think he is scared to face me. Well guess what. You will face me sooner than Evolution. Adam B has allowed a tag match next week with us in. So get ready Nova[/I]" [B]Rating for this segment: C-[/B]
[B][CENTER][SIZE="4"]Leo Price [SIZE="5"]VS[/SIZE] Jack Giedroyc[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] I expected better from these two. But then again im complaining about the fact that they are getting C- Ratings. Jack Giedroyc hits the Crashing On for the win. [B]Winner: Jack Giedroyc Rating for this segment: C-[/B]
[B][CENTER][SIZE="4"]Stevie Stoat [SIZE="5"]VS[/SIZE] Joey Beauchamp [/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] Good back and forth action between the two of them. Beauchamp tried to bit the Breeze Block a couple of times but Stoat either countered it or reversed into a move of his own. Then Stoat hits his own finisher and gets the pinfall. [B]Winner: Stevie Stoat Rating for this segment: C[/B] Stevie Stoat is celebrating his victory in the ring. Adam Matravers and Jamie Anderson run in and attack, beating Stevie Stoat down into the mat. Adam Matrvers takes the microphone and addresses the crowd "[I]Everybody. Welcome to Matravers School of Excellence[/I]" [B]Rating for this segment: C-[/B]
[B][CENTER][SIZE="4"]Final Rating C[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B][/FONT]

[FONT="Tahoma"][B][CENTER][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/adambn/tvshow2.png[/img] - Episode 6 – - Filmed at The Princess Hall on Tuesday Week 2 July 2010 - - In front of a crowd of 1705 fans and viewed by 102 people on ITV3 -[/CENTER][/B] The pre-show ends and the main event starts: [B]Pre-Show Ratings: C & C+[/B] [B]
[/B] [B][CENTER][SIZE="4"]Stephanie Hazel [SIZE="5"]VS[/SIZE] Miss Information[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"][COLOR="DarkRed"]Bra & Panties Match[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] An easy opening match to wet the crowds.. erm... appetite. Stephanie Hazel got Miss Information down to her little panties and everyones a winner [B]Winner: The Crowd Rating for this segment: C-[/B]
Jeff Nova had a microphone: "[I]Im gonna make this brief. Because im sure you all dont want to see me out here. At Evolution, Donny Damage and I will be facing off for the PWA TV Title. Donny... I have a piece of advice for you. Stay out of my way until then or i will put you in the ground[/I]" [B]Rating for this segment: C[/B]
[B][CENTER][SIZE="4"]Joss Thompson [SIZE="5"]VS[/SIZE] Donny Damage [/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] These two looked good together. And both of them could have walked away with the victory. Eventually Donny managed to get the pinfall highlighting why he is the number #1 contender. [B]Winner: Donny Damage Rating for this segment: C[/B] Donny Damage grabs a microphone: "[I]Did you all hear that interview with Jeff Nova earlier. I think he is scared to face me. Well guess what. You will face me sooner than Evolution. Adam B has allowed a tag match next week with us in. So get ready Nova[/I]" [B]Rating for this segment: C-[/B]
[B][CENTER][SIZE="4"]Leo Price [SIZE="5"]VS[/SIZE] Jack Giedroyc[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] I expected better from these two. But then again im complaining about the fact that they are getting C- Ratings. Jack Giedroyc hits the Crashing On for the win. [B]Winner: Jack Giedroyc Rating for this segment: C-[/B]
[B][CENTER][SIZE="4"]Stevie Stoat [SIZE="5"]VS[/SIZE] Joey Beauchamp [/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] Good back and forth action between the two of them. Beauchamp tried to bit the Breeze Block a couple of times but Stoat either countered it or reversed into a move of his own. Then Stoat hits his own finisher and gets the pinfall. [B]Winner: Stevie Stoat Rating for this segment: C[/B] Stevie Stoat is celebrating his victory in the ring. Adam Matravers and Jamie Anderson run in and attack, beating Stevie Stoat down into the mat. Adam Matrvers takes the microphone and addresses the crowd "[I]Everybody. Welcome to Matravers School of Excellence[/I]" [B]Rating for this segment: C-[/B]
[B][CENTER][SIZE="4"]Final Rating C[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B][/FONT]

Just like to say I've been following this one from the start. What's Rod 'The God' doing at the moment, he seemed to have a bit of a mini-push as the T.V Champ but appears to have disappeared from the scene of the late...he's one of the few 21CW bred workers with both an interesting gimmick and solid ring-skills.

Just like to say I've been following this one from the start. What's Rod 'The God' doing at the moment, he seemed to have a bit of a mini-push as the T.V Champ but appears to have disappeared from the scene of the late...he's one of the few 21CW bred workers with both an interesting gimmick and solid ring-skills.

Rod has had a few weeks off as of late due to me trying out some new workers. He has a few of the dark matches lately though pulling off consistant C matches. Just need to pick up a couple more workers and get the tag matches going. Then Rod will be back

Rod has had a few weeks off as of late due to me trying out some new workers. He has a few of the dark matches lately though pulling off consistant C matches. Just need to pick up a couple more workers and get the tag matches going. Then Rod will be back

Archived