PWA: Started from nothing, Ending with everything

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[CENTER][FONT="Tahoma"][B][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/adambn/tvshow.png[/IMG] [SIZE="4"]PWA Evolution[/SIZE] - Filmed at The Princess Hall on Sunday Week 4 July 2010 - - 1794 Attendence -[/B][/CENTER] The Pre-Show ends and the main show starts: [B]Rating for this segment: C-[/B] A video plays explaing the stipulations behind the new tag team belt and shows the three teams competing for it - Rod 'The God' & Arson Wells vs. Walter Morgan & Leo Price vs Nuclear Heat. [B]Rating for this segment: F[/B] [CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]Rod 'The God' & Arson Wells [SIZE="5"]VS[/SIZE] Walter Morgan & Leo Price [SIZE="5"]VS[/SIZE] Nuclear Heat [COLOR="DarkRed"]PWA Tag Team Cage Championship[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] 3 inexperienced teams so i wasn't expecting massivily great ratings right away. And it looks like tweeking will need to be done here to boost things. A fairly even match throughout which lead to Leo Price & Rod 'The God' trying to climb out at the same time. But alas Price was quicker and manages to secure his first tag team title reign. [B]Winners: Leo Price & Walter Morgan Rating for this segment: D [/B]
A video shows that up next we will see Jeff Nova take on Donny Damage for the PWA TV Championship. It shows Novas taunting of Damage and the subsequent beat down he received. [B]Rating for this segment: C[/B] [CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]Jeff Nova [SIZE="5"]VS[/SIZE] Donny Damage [COLOR="DarkRed"]PWA TV Title[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [SIZE="3"][B]Tale of the Tape Nova V Damage[/B][/SIZE] 37 [B]____ Age____[/B] 43 British [B]____ Nationality ____[/B] British 14 [B]____ Wins ____[/B] 8 4 [B]____ Losses ____[/B] 12 2 [B]____ Draws ____[/B] 0 B- [B]____ Highest Rating ____[/B] B-[/CENTER] Both men gave there all out there tonight, blocking the others finishers and reversing pretty much everything the other had to offer. And the crowd absolutely loved it. Donny Damage had just sent Nova down to the floor and both men were slwoing down. He turns his back to the ref and reaches into his tights. Nova gets up and Damage lays a punch to his head sending Nova straight down again. The replay cameraman works overtime trying to find an angle where you could see what Damage reached for. The best was a shiny glint in his hands but you just cant see what. Donny Damage rested a shoulder on Nova and got the easy 3 count. [B]Winner: Donny Damage Rating for this segment: B-[/B]
Adam Matravers is out with Jamie Anderson ringside for a rant: "[I]I think over the last couple of weeks, we showed just how much schooling both Jack Giedroyc & Stevie Stoat need to actually be able to wrestle a decent match. Well tonight is your first exam. And if you pass it... well lets just say your not getting gold stars and a pat on the head[/I]" [B]Rating for this segment: C-[/B] [B][CENTER][SIZE="4"]Jack Giedroyc & Stevie Stoat [SIZE="5"]VS[/SIZE] Adam Matravers & Jamie Anderson[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] A good solid match but certainly not the match of the evening. That honour goes to Damage V Nova. Anderson was in first and was showing much improvement since his championship reign by getting stoat on the defensive. However Stoat soon tagged out and Jack Giedroyc took it to Anderson. Jamie just managed to tag in Matravers who proceeded to beat on Giedroyc till Jack tagged back out to Stevie Stoat. Stoat tried to work some offence but Matravers was just too pumped up. He countered everything that Stoat tried and set Stoat up for a Mile High Moonsault. Jack Giedroyc, at ring side was catching his breath when he saw Matravers flying. He tried to get back in to break the pin just couldn't make it in time. [B]Winner: Adam Matravers & Jamie Anderson Rating for this segment: C[/B] The ref rings the bell and Giedroyc turns to leave the ring, only to get caught in the face by Matravers Championship Belt by the hands of Jamie Anderson, Jamie Anderson holds the title belt aloft with one hand whilst standing over the fallen Jack Giedroyc. [B]Rating for this segment: D[/B] [B][SIZE="4"][CENTER]Final Rating: C-[/CENTER][/SIZE][/B][/FONT] [QUOTE][FONT="Tahoma"]Not as good a rating as the last PPV, however this was more a build up to a bigger event than the event itself. So im pleased. Rod 'The God' is back like i said and the tag wrestling has some options i can explore. The TV Belt feud is doing much better than i expected to i may have to expand on that in future shows. The School storyline is exactly where i wanted it to be right now and i have the rough outline of where i want it to go typed out. Hope you enjoyed and any feedback is appriciated[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][FONT="Tahoma"][B][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/adambn/tvshow.png[/IMG] [SIZE="4"]PWA Evolution[/SIZE] - Filmed at The Princess Hall on Sunday Week 4 July 2010 - - 1794 Attendence -[/B][/CENTER] The Pre-Show ends and the main show starts: [B]Rating for this segment: C-[/B] A video plays explaing the stipulations behind the new tag team belt and shows the three teams competing for it - Rod 'The God' & Arson Wells vs. Walter Morgan & Leo Price vs Nuclear Heat. [B]Rating for this segment: F[/B] [CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]Rod 'The God' & Arson Wells [SIZE="5"]VS[/SIZE] Walter Morgan & Leo Price [SIZE="5"]VS[/SIZE] Nuclear Heat [COLOR="DarkRed"]PWA Tag Team Cage Championship[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] 3 inexperienced teams so i wasn't expecting massivily great ratings right away. And it looks like tweeking will need to be done here to boost things. A fairly even match throughout which lead to Leo Price & Rod 'The God' trying to climb out at the same time. But alas Price was quicker and manages to secure his first tag team title reign. [B]Winners: Leo Price & Walter Morgan Rating for this segment: D [/B]
A video shows that up next we will see Jeff Nova take on Donny Damage for the PWA TV Championship. It shows Novas taunting of Damage and the subsequent beat down he received. [B]Rating for this segment: C[/B] [CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]Jeff Nova [SIZE="5"]VS[/SIZE] Donny Damage [COLOR="DarkRed"]PWA TV Title[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [SIZE="3"][B]Tale of the Tape Nova V Damage[/B][/SIZE] 37 [B]____ Age____[/B] 43 British [B]____ Nationality ____[/B] British 14 [B]____ Wins ____[/B] 8 4 [B]____ Losses ____[/B] 12 2 [B]____ Draws ____[/B] 0 B- [B]____ Highest Rating ____[/B] B-[/CENTER] Both men gave there all out there tonight, blocking the others finishers and reversing pretty much everything the other had to offer. And the crowd absolutely loved it. Donny Damage had just sent Nova down to the floor and both men were slwoing down. He turns his back to the ref and reaches into his tights. Nova gets up and Damage lays a punch to his head sending Nova straight down again. The replay cameraman works overtime trying to find an angle where you could see what Damage reached for. The best was a shiny glint in his hands but you just cant see what. Donny Damage rested a shoulder on Nova and got the easy 3 count. [B]Winner: Donny Damage Rating for this segment: B-[/B]
Adam Matravers is out with Jamie Anderson ringside for a rant: "[I]I think over the last couple of weeks, we showed just how much schooling both Jack Giedroyc & Stevie Stoat need to actually be able to wrestle a decent match. Well tonight is your first exam. And if you pass it... well lets just say your not getting gold stars and a pat on the head[/I]" [B]Rating for this segment: C-[/B] [B][CENTER][SIZE="4"]Jack Giedroyc & Stevie Stoat [SIZE="5"]VS[/SIZE] Adam Matravers & Jamie Anderson[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] A good solid match but certainly not the match of the evening. That honour goes to Damage V Nova. Anderson was in first and was showing much improvement since his championship reign by getting stoat on the defensive. However Stoat soon tagged out and Jack Giedroyc took it to Anderson. Jamie just managed to tag in Matravers who proceeded to beat on Giedroyc till Jack tagged back out to Stevie Stoat. Stoat tried to work some offence but Matravers was just too pumped up. He countered everything that Stoat tried and set Stoat up for a Mile High Moonsault. Jack Giedroyc, at ring side was catching his breath when he saw Matravers flying. He tried to get back in to break the pin just couldn't make it in time. [B]Winner: Adam Matravers & Jamie Anderson Rating for this segment: C[/B] The ref rings the bell and Giedroyc turns to leave the ring, only to get caught in the face by Matravers Championship Belt by the hands of Jamie Anderson, Jamie Anderson holds the title belt aloft with one hand whilst standing over the fallen Jack Giedroyc. [B]Rating for this segment: D[/B] [B][SIZE="4"][CENTER]Final Rating: C-[/CENTER][/SIZE][/B][/FONT] [QUOTE][FONT="Tahoma"]Not as good a rating as the last PPV, however this was more a build up to a bigger event than the event itself. So im pleased. Rod 'The God' is back like i said and the tag wrestling has some options i can explore. The TV Belt feud is doing much better than i expected to i may have to expand on that in future shows. The School storyline is exactly where i wanted it to be right now and i have the rough outline of where i want it to go typed out. Hope you enjoyed and any feedback is appriciated[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Tigerkinney;158524]It looks like you've got a situation where a couple of main event calibre wrestlers in Donny Damage & Jeff Nova are feuding over the mid-card belt.[/QUOTE] WWE did worse than that on Cyber Sunday, having HHH and HBK vs Orton and Edge (with no belts up for grabs) before the appalling Lita vs Mickie James match. How the 'E has fallen so far from grace.... :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=Tigerkinney;158524]It looks like you've got a situation where a couple of main event calibre wrestlers in Donny Damage & Jeff Nova are feuding over the mid-card belt.[/QUOTE] WWE did worse than that on Cyber Sunday, having HHH and HBK vs Orton and Edge (with no belts up for grabs) before the appalling Lita vs Mickie James match. How the 'E has fallen so far from grace.... :rolleyes:

[FONT="Tahoma"][CENTER][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/adambn/tvshow2.png[/img][/CENTER] [COLOR="Sienna"][B]Episode 9 - "[I]Two can play that game[/I]"[/B][/COLOR] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Filmed at Edgeware Hall on Tuesday 2nd August 2010 In front of a crowd of 1906 fans and viewed at home by 118 viewers on ITV3[/COLOR][/B] [B]Preshow Ratings: C+ & C-[/B] MAIN: A video plays. It shows the final match from Evolution being won by Adam Matravers team. More specifically it shows Jamie Anderson knocking Jack Giedroyc to the mat with Matravers Championship Belt. [B]Rating for this segment: C[/B] The show opens to the sound of Jack Giedroyc's entrance theme as Jack Giedroyc himself walks out onto the stage. [B]Rating for this segment: D[/B] Jack Giedroyc then cuts a promo: "[I]It takes a lot to get me mad. But at Evolution you crossed that line and pissed me off. Adam Matravers seems to have taken it upon himself to school us here at PWA. Well every school needs its outcasts... Its Misfits... and we are going to throw a spanner in the works.. Just you wait and see.[/I]" [B]Rating for this segment: C[/B] [B][CENTER][SIZE="4"]Jack Giedroyc [SIZE="5"]VS[/SIZE] Donny Damage [/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] Giedroyc requested this match because Adam Matravers was already scheduled and Jamie Anderson was off this week and he needed to blow off some steam. Donny Damage almost had Giedroyc a few times but Jack just wouldn't give in. Donny hit his finisher but could only reach 2 1/2. Then Giedroyc hit the Crashing On and got the victory. [B]Winner: Jack Giedroyc Rating for this segment: C+[/B]
After the break Jeff Nova is in the ring: "[I]Seems there is a pecking order here at PWA and i didn't get my request for a rematch in soon enough to meet Damage tonight. However i will get a shot at Adam Matravers next week for HIS belt. I guess tonight im gonna to have to make do with you Joey[/I]" [B]Rating for this segment: B[/B] [B][CENTER][SIZE="4"]Joey Beauchamp [SIZE="5"]VS[/SIZE] Jeff Nova [/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] A meat and potatoes match by Jeff Nova. He goes on the advantage early on. Then lets his opponent make a comeback before finally finishing them all. Standard Nova tactics. [B]Winner: Jeff Nova Rating for this segment: C+[/B]
Stephanie Hazel accompanies Adam Matravers down to ringside firing T-Shirts on the way. [B]Rating for this segment: A[/B] [B][CENTER][SIZE="4"]Stevie Stoat [SIZE="5"]VS[/SIZE] Adam Matravers [SIZE="3"](W/ Stephanie Hazel)[/SIZE][/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] Matravers got the advantage early on with the cunning distraction techniques displayed by Stephanie Hazel at hand. Stevie finally mounted his own offence for a couple of near pinfalls but couldn't put Matravers away. Matravers fought a comeback and looked close to ending things... When suddenly.... "Hey Loverboy"..... Piped through over the speakers. A figure jumped over the crowd barricade wearing a hoodie and climbed into the ring. The figure got close to Adam Matravers and his face showed surprise. The figure then kick Matravers square in the nuts and pulled down the hoodie: In the ring stood Phoebe Plumridge... Adam Matravers Ex-Fiance. Phoebe proceeded to leave the ring and Stevie Stoat when back to work. He locked in a submission and Matravers - still reeling from the kick - easily tapped. [B]Winner: Stevie Stoat Rating for this segment: B-[/B] Jack Giedroyc comes out: "[I]Hey Adam.. Bet your feeling a bit tender right about now. You remember Phoebe dont you. Your ex who you worked with for many years and knows your tricks.. Well she's a Misfit[/I]" Adam Matravers says nothing. He just lies there in a foetal position waiting for the agony to end. [B]Rating for this segment: B[/B] [B][CENTER]Final Rating: B- (KICK ASS)[/FONT][/CENTER][/B] [QUOTE]Anybody that saw THAT coming needs to take up psychic training. And my first B rated show. Take that ROF.[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Tahoma"][CENTER][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/adambn/tvshow2.png[/img][/CENTER] [COLOR="Sienna"][B]Episode 9 - "[I]Two can play that game[/I]"[/B][/COLOR] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Filmed at Edgeware Hall on Tuesday 2nd August 2010 In front of a crowd of 1906 fans and viewed at home by 118 viewers on ITV3[/COLOR][/B] [B]Preshow Ratings: C+ & C-[/B] MAIN: A video plays. It shows the final match from Evolution being won by Adam Matravers team. More specifically it shows Jamie Anderson knocking Jack Giedroyc to the mat with Matravers Championship Belt. [B]Rating for this segment: C[/B] The show opens to the sound of Jack Giedroyc's entrance theme as Jack Giedroyc himself walks out onto the stage. [B]Rating for this segment: D[/B] Jack Giedroyc then cuts a promo: "[I]It takes a lot to get me mad. But at Evolution you crossed that line and pissed me off. Adam Matravers seems to have taken it upon himself to school us here at PWA. Well every school needs its outcasts... Its Misfits... and we are going to throw a spanner in the works.. Just you wait and see.[/I]" [B]Rating for this segment: C[/B] [B][CENTER][SIZE="4"]Jack Giedroyc [SIZE="5"]VS[/SIZE] Donny Damage [/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] Giedroyc requested this match because Adam Matravers was already scheduled and Jamie Anderson was off this week and he needed to blow off some steam. Donny Damage almost had Giedroyc a few times but Jack just wouldn't give in. Donny hit his finisher but could only reach 2 1/2. Then Giedroyc hit the Crashing On and got the victory. [B]Winner: Jack Giedroyc Rating for this segment: C+[/B]
After the break Jeff Nova is in the ring: "[I]Seems there is a pecking order here at PWA and i didn't get my request for a rematch in soon enough to meet Damage tonight. However i will get a shot at Adam Matravers next week for HIS belt. I guess tonight im gonna to have to make do with you Joey[/I]" [B]Rating for this segment: B[/B] [B][CENTER][SIZE="4"]Joey Beauchamp [SIZE="5"]VS[/SIZE] Jeff Nova [/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] A meat and potatoes match by Jeff Nova. He goes on the advantage early on. Then lets his opponent make a comeback before finally finishing them all. Standard Nova tactics. [B]Winner: Jeff Nova Rating for this segment: C+[/B]
Stephanie Hazel accompanies Adam Matravers down to ringside firing T-Shirts on the way. [B]Rating for this segment: A[/B] [B][CENTER][SIZE="4"]Stevie Stoat [SIZE="5"]VS[/SIZE] Adam Matravers [SIZE="3"](W/ Stephanie Hazel)[/SIZE][/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] Matravers got the advantage early on with the cunning distraction techniques displayed by Stephanie Hazel at hand. Stevie finally mounted his own offence for a couple of near pinfalls but couldn't put Matravers away. Matravers fought a comeback and looked close to ending things... When suddenly.... "Hey Loverboy"..... Piped through over the speakers. A figure jumped over the crowd barricade wearing a hoodie and climbed into the ring. The figure got close to Adam Matravers and his face showed surprise. The figure then kick Matravers square in the nuts and pulled down the hoodie: In the ring stood Phoebe Plumridge... Adam Matravers Ex-Fiance. Phoebe proceeded to leave the ring and Stevie Stoat when back to work. He locked in a submission and Matravers - still reeling from the kick - easily tapped. [B]Winner: Stevie Stoat Rating for this segment: B-[/B] Jack Giedroyc comes out: "[I]Hey Adam.. Bet your feeling a bit tender right about now. You remember Phoebe dont you. Your ex who you worked with for many years and knows your tricks.. Well she's a Misfit[/I]" Adam Matravers says nothing. He just lies there in a foetal position waiting for the agony to end. [B]Rating for this segment: B[/B] [B][CENTER]Final Rating: B- (KICK ASS)[/FONT][/CENTER][/B] [QUOTE]Anybody that saw THAT coming needs to take up psychic training. And my first B rated show. Take that ROF.[/QUOTE]

Nice series of shows. Oh and by the way, guess I need to take up psychic training. I saw that coming the moment you unveiled the hiring of Matravers. That's a relationship that NO booker worth their salt could ignore (at least not forever). Phoebe needs work though. She's one of my top managers in my game but she's always been assigned to my best workers so she shows up in A LOT of segments (likewise with Aurora, Jenny Playmate, Magdalena, and Gabriela Ortega). As a suggestion, you might wanna use Steph or one of the ladies with looks over C+ to shoot t-shirts before your main event. Lifts the crowd at the point where you most want/need it lifted. Would've made that tag match at Evolution a C+, I think.

Nice series of shows. Oh and by the way, guess I need to take up psychic training. I saw that coming the moment you unveiled the hiring of Matravers. That's a relationship that NO booker worth their salt could ignore (at least not forever). Phoebe needs work though. She's one of my top managers in my game but she's always been assigned to my best workers so she shows up in A LOT of segments (likewise with Aurora, Jenny Playmate, Magdalena, and Gabriela Ortega). As a suggestion, you might wanna use Steph or one of the ladies with looks over C+ to shoot t-shirts before your main event. Lifts the crowd at the point where you most want/need it lifted. Would've made that tag match at Evolution a C+, I think.

If you remember all the way back to my ROF diary Adam Matravers & Phoebe actually split up.. Im just milking things here. And as you can see from the last main event. Steph is doing pre match shirt shoots. I may get Phoebe doing the same soon

If you remember all the way back to my ROF diary Adam Matravers & Phoebe actually split up.. Im just milking things here. And as you can see from the last main event. Steph is doing pre match shirt shoots. I may get Phoebe doing the same soon

[FONT="Tahoma"][CENTER][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/adambn/tvshow2.png[/img][/CENTER] [B][COLOR="Sienna"]Episode 10 - "[I]Coming Together[/I]"[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]Filmed at Link Leisure Centre on Tuesday 9th August 2010 In front of a crowd of 1844 fans and viewed on ITV3 by 146 people[/B][/COLOR] [B]Pre show ratings: D & C+[/B] A video plays showing Phoebe Plumridge's debut and her punting Adam Matravers family jewels before aligning herself with Jack Giedroyc. [B]Rating for this segment: D[/B] Jack Giedroyc is seen backstage on a cell phone. "[I]Yeah last week was fantastic but i have a plan for tonight. Your in right.. Sweet. I shall see you then[/I]" After the brief conversation, Jack Giedroyc hangs up the phone and smiles, satisfied. [B]Rating for this segment: C+[/B]
[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]Nuclear Heat [SIZE="5"]VS[/SIZE] Walter Morgan & Leo Price[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] A normal tag match meaning that the champs (Price & Morgan) didn't have to worry about defending the titles. This was more about finding a winning combination of tag teams to get something going. A fairly lackluster match won when Insane Heat tapped out to Leo Price. [B]Winners: Morgan & Price Rating for this segment: D[/B]
After the commercials Donny Damage is in the ring "So what if Jack Giedroyc beat me last week. Im still the champ. And today im gonna prove it by taking on Jacks buddy, Stevie Stoat" [B]Rating for this segment: C-[/B] [B][CENTER][SIZE="4"]Donny Damage (C) [SIZE="5"]VS[/SIZE] Stevie Stoat[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"][COLOR="DarkRed"]TV Title Match[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/CENTER][/B] A nice even match which was what i was expecting. Stoat gained the advantage early on and carried it for most of the match. It was only when Damage eye raked Stoat that the momentum changed. Damage then took over in charge and starting locking in submissions. Stoat survived the first few but eventually tapped out. [B]Winner: Donny Damage Rating for this segment: C+[/B]
[B][CENTER][SIZE="4"]Adam Matravers [SIZE="3"](w/ Stephanie Hazel)[/SIZE] [SIZE="5"]VS[/SIZE] Jeff Nova[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] Stephanie Hazel comes out with Adam Matravers and fires T-Shirts into the crowd. [B]Rating for this segment: A[/B] Not a bad match between these two but it looked like Adam Matravers was elsewhere for some of it. Jeff Nova took advantage of that fact and soon had Matravers on the ropes. A foot grab by Steph swung the match around and Matravers finally shook the cobwebs and began fighting back. That was until Jack Giedroyc ran down to ringside. Matravers immediately exited the ring and both men clashed leaving Nova standing there. Giedroyc hit the Crashing On leaving Matravers dazed on the ground and the ref finished the 10 count making Nova the winner. [B]Winner: Jeff Nova Rating for this segment: C+[/B] Jack Giedroyc climbs into the ring with a microphone: "[I]Poor little Matravers.. Cant catch a break at the moment can you. Well how about i give you a chance to settle the score. You have your "School of Excellence" and I have the Misfits.. Which by the way now includes Jeff Nova here. At Honour Be Damned its going to be a Lethal Lock Down match to settle things[/I]" [B]Rating for this segment: C+[/B] [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Final Rating C[/FONT][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[FONT="Tahoma"][CENTER][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/adambn/tvshow2.png[/img][/CENTER] [B][COLOR="Sienna"]Episode 10 - "[I]Coming Together[/I]"[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]Filmed at Link Leisure Centre on Tuesday 9th August 2010 In front of a crowd of 1844 fans and viewed on ITV3 by 146 people[/B][/COLOR] [B]Pre show ratings: D & C+[/B] A video plays showing Phoebe Plumridge's debut and her punting Adam Matravers family jewels before aligning herself with Jack Giedroyc. [B]Rating for this segment: D[/B] Jack Giedroyc is seen backstage on a cell phone. "[I]Yeah last week was fantastic but i have a plan for tonight. Your in right.. Sweet. I shall see you then[/I]" After the brief conversation, Jack Giedroyc hangs up the phone and smiles, satisfied. [B]Rating for this segment: C+[/B]
[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]Nuclear Heat [SIZE="5"]VS[/SIZE] Walter Morgan & Leo Price[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] A normal tag match meaning that the champs (Price & Morgan) didn't have to worry about defending the titles. This was more about finding a winning combination of tag teams to get something going. A fairly lackluster match won when Insane Heat tapped out to Leo Price. [B]Winners: Morgan & Price Rating for this segment: D[/B]
After the commercials Donny Damage is in the ring "So what if Jack Giedroyc beat me last week. Im still the champ. And today im gonna prove it by taking on Jacks buddy, Stevie Stoat" [B]Rating for this segment: C-[/B] [B][CENTER][SIZE="4"]Donny Damage (C) [SIZE="5"]VS[/SIZE] Stevie Stoat[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"][COLOR="DarkRed"]TV Title Match[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/CENTER][/B] A nice even match which was what i was expecting. Stoat gained the advantage early on and carried it for most of the match. It was only when Damage eye raked Stoat that the momentum changed. Damage then took over in charge and starting locking in submissions. Stoat survived the first few but eventually tapped out. [B]Winner: Donny Damage Rating for this segment: C+[/B]
[B][CENTER][SIZE="4"]Adam Matravers [SIZE="3"](w/ Stephanie Hazel)[/SIZE] [SIZE="5"]VS[/SIZE] Jeff Nova[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] Stephanie Hazel comes out with Adam Matravers and fires T-Shirts into the crowd. [B]Rating for this segment: A[/B] Not a bad match between these two but it looked like Adam Matravers was elsewhere for some of it. Jeff Nova took advantage of that fact and soon had Matravers on the ropes. A foot grab by Steph swung the match around and Matravers finally shook the cobwebs and began fighting back. That was until Jack Giedroyc ran down to ringside. Matravers immediately exited the ring and both men clashed leaving Nova standing there. Giedroyc hit the Crashing On leaving Matravers dazed on the ground and the ref finished the 10 count making Nova the winner. [B]Winner: Jeff Nova Rating for this segment: C+[/B] Jack Giedroyc climbs into the ring with a microphone: "[I]Poor little Matravers.. Cant catch a break at the moment can you. Well how about i give you a chance to settle the score. You have your "School of Excellence" and I have the Misfits.. Which by the way now includes Jeff Nova here. At Honour Be Damned its going to be a Lethal Lock Down match to settle things[/I]" [B]Rating for this segment: C+[/B] [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Final Rating C[/FONT][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[FONT="Tahoma"][SIZE="4"][CENTER]Stay tuned after the show for an important announcement[/SIZE] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/adambn/tvshow2.png[/img][/CENTER] [B][COLOR="Sienna"]Episode 11 - "[I]Storms Coming[/I]"[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]Filmed At J Nike Leisuresport Complex on Tuesday 16th August 2010 In front of a crowd of 1729 fans and viewed on ITV3 by 156 people[/B][/COLOR] [B]Pre show ratings: A, E & B+[/B] A video plays showing lasts weeks main event. It shows Jeff Nova joining Jack Giedroyc's Misfits and ends with the words LETHAL LOCKDOWN! displayed on the screen. [B]Rating for this segment: C-[/B]
[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]Keith Adams [SIZE="5"]VS[/SIZE] Ali Bloxsome[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] Ali Bloxsome was a ROF steal i recently made that started to moan that he wanted a match. So i put him against Keith Adams to test his skills. Not a bad match. I may keep him around.. but either way. ROF have gotta wait 9 months to get him back [B]Winner: Keith Adams Rating for this segment: C[/B]
[B][CENTER][SIZE="4"]Joss Thompson [SIZE="5"]VS[/SIZE] Donny Damage [/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] Second good match of the evening and you could tell there was chemistry between them. Damage puts his title up against Thompson and could quite have honestly lost it. He finally sneaks away with the victory [B]Winner: Donny Damage Rating for this match: C+[/B]
[B][CENTER][SIZE="4"]Jeff Nova [SIZE="5"]VS[/SIZE] Barry Griffin[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] Phoebe Plumridge comes to the ring with Jeff Nova and fires T-Shirts into the crowd. [B]Rating for this segment: B[/B] Barry Griffin is another ROF signee that conveinently left them after signing with me. With simular faces, i put them together and told them to show me their best. And Barry Griffin really did try. He just couldn't break down Nova and steal the win away. Jeff locked in the World's Strongest Bear Hug and Griffin tapped. [B]Winner: Jeff Nova Rating for this segment: C+[/B]
Adam Matravers appears on the screen and says that he accepts the challenge laid down by Jack Giedroyc, he'll face him at Honour Be Damned. [B]Rating for this segment: C[/B] [B][CENTER][SIZE="4"]Jack Giedroyc [SIZE="5"]VS[/SIZE] Jamie Anderson[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] Stephanie Hazel comes out with Jamie Anderson and fires T-Shirts into the crowd. [B]Rating for this segment: A*[/B] Jack Giedroyc thought this would be an easy match but Anderson has been studying well. He countered some of Giedroyc's regular moves and made him start thinking on the fly.... .... Suddenly Adam Matravers music hits and he charges down to ringside... .... However no sooner had he got there when Stevie Stoat's music plays and he charges down ringside as well intent on stopping Matravers... .... Soon followed by Jeff Nova. The referee has no choice but to call a double DQ. Giedroyc, Stoat & Nova lay a beating into Matravers & Anderson... Until.... Donny Damage charges down to ringside, baseball bat in hand and tries to give the Misfits a piece of his mind. All six men stand in the ring and stare each other down as the show ends [B]Rating for this Segment: C (Match), C- (Matravers Entrance), C (Stoats Entrance), B- (Nova's Entrance), C- (for Damages entrance and the stare off)[/B] [B][CENTER][SIZE="5"]Final Rating C[/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [QUOTE][SIZE="3"][CENTER][FONT="Tahoma"][B]Important Announcement Time[/B]- Due to the increase in roster size, PWA is pleased to announce a second show to start airing in the fall. PWA Pure gives the stars of PWA a chance to show what they are made of without the constraints of storylines. It will also be a training ground for home grown PWA stars or the latest new signings [/FONT][/CENTER][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Tahoma"][SIZE="4"][CENTER]Stay tuned after the show for an important announcement[/SIZE] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/adambn/tvshow2.png[/img][/CENTER] [B][COLOR="Sienna"]Episode 11 - "[I]Storms Coming[/I]"[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]Filmed At J Nike Leisuresport Complex on Tuesday 16th August 2010 In front of a crowd of 1729 fans and viewed on ITV3 by 156 people[/B][/COLOR] [B]Pre show ratings: A, E & B+[/B] A video plays showing lasts weeks main event. It shows Jeff Nova joining Jack Giedroyc's Misfits and ends with the words LETHAL LOCKDOWN! displayed on the screen. [B]Rating for this segment: C-[/B]
[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]Keith Adams [SIZE="5"]VS[/SIZE] Ali Bloxsome[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] Ali Bloxsome was a ROF steal i recently made that started to moan that he wanted a match. So i put him against Keith Adams to test his skills. Not a bad match. I may keep him around.. but either way. ROF have gotta wait 9 months to get him back [B]Winner: Keith Adams Rating for this segment: C[/B]
[B][CENTER][SIZE="4"]Joss Thompson [SIZE="5"]VS[/SIZE] Donny Damage [/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] Second good match of the evening and you could tell there was chemistry between them. Damage puts his title up against Thompson and could quite have honestly lost it. He finally sneaks away with the victory [B]Winner: Donny Damage Rating for this match: C+[/B]
[B][CENTER][SIZE="4"]Jeff Nova [SIZE="5"]VS[/SIZE] Barry Griffin[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] Phoebe Plumridge comes to the ring with Jeff Nova and fires T-Shirts into the crowd. [B]Rating for this segment: B[/B] Barry Griffin is another ROF signee that conveinently left them after signing with me. With simular faces, i put them together and told them to show me their best. And Barry Griffin really did try. He just couldn't break down Nova and steal the win away. Jeff locked in the World's Strongest Bear Hug and Griffin tapped. [B]Winner: Jeff Nova Rating for this segment: C+[/B]
Adam Matravers appears on the screen and says that he accepts the challenge laid down by Jack Giedroyc, he'll face him at Honour Be Damned. [B]Rating for this segment: C[/B] [B][CENTER][SIZE="4"]Jack Giedroyc [SIZE="5"]VS[/SIZE] Jamie Anderson[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] Stephanie Hazel comes out with Jamie Anderson and fires T-Shirts into the crowd. [B]Rating for this segment: A*[/B] Jack Giedroyc thought this would be an easy match but Anderson has been studying well. He countered some of Giedroyc's regular moves and made him start thinking on the fly.... .... Suddenly Adam Matravers music hits and he charges down to ringside... .... However no sooner had he got there when Stevie Stoat's music plays and he charges down ringside as well intent on stopping Matravers... .... Soon followed by Jeff Nova. The referee has no choice but to call a double DQ. Giedroyc, Stoat & Nova lay a beating into Matravers & Anderson... Until.... Donny Damage charges down to ringside, baseball bat in hand and tries to give the Misfits a piece of his mind. All six men stand in the ring and stare each other down as the show ends [B]Rating for this Segment: C (Match), C- (Matravers Entrance), C (Stoats Entrance), B- (Nova's Entrance), C- (for Damages entrance and the stare off)[/B] [B][CENTER][SIZE="5"]Final Rating C[/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [QUOTE][SIZE="3"][CENTER][FONT="Tahoma"][B]Important Announcement Time[/B]- Due to the increase in roster size, PWA is pleased to announce a second show to start airing in the fall. PWA Pure gives the stars of PWA a chance to show what they are made of without the constraints of storylines. It will also be a training ground for home grown PWA stars or the latest new signings [/FONT][/CENTER][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Archived