PWA: Started from nothing, Ending with everything

[B]PWA Pure - Before It Airs Special At Edgeware Hall on Saturday 18th August 2010 Attendance: 1966[/B] Menace defeated Martyn Staddon in 5:40 by pinfall. [B]Rating: E[/B] The Phoenix defeated Merle O'Curle in 6:29 by pinfall with a Phoenix Down. [B]Rating: C-[/B] Joey Beauchamp defeated Keith Adams in 5:41 by pinfall with a Breeze Block. [B]Rating: C+[/B] [B]Final Rating C[/B] [QUOTE]Not a bad debut for a second show. Hopefully i can keep that up when the TV show starts soon. These events will follow the normal TV show from now on. Think of it as my own HeAT show[/QUOTE]

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[B]PWA Pure - Before It Airs Special At Edgeware Hall on Saturday 18th August 2010 Attendance: 1966[/B] Menace defeated Martyn Staddon in 5:40 by pinfall. [B]Rating: E[/B] The Phoenix defeated Merle O'Curle in 6:29 by pinfall with a Phoenix Down. [B]Rating: C-[/B] Joey Beauchamp defeated Keith Adams in 5:41 by pinfall with a Breeze Block. [B]Rating: C+[/B] [B]Final Rating C[/B] [QUOTE]Not a bad debut for a second show. Hopefully i can keep that up when the TV show starts soon. These events will follow the normal TV show from now on. Think of it as my own HeAT show[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Clarity;158776]If you remember all the way back to my ROF diary Adam Matravers & Phoebe actually split up..[/QUOTE] Adam and Phoebe split up in every game I've ever played (along with Sean McFly and Victoria Stone), so that part's expected. But now I'm curious to see how you use Phoebe and whether she's got "the touch" in your game like she seems to have in mine. ("The touch" meaning being one of the 'fast learners')

[QUOTE=Clarity;158776]If you remember all the way back to my ROF diary Adam Matravers & Phoebe actually split up..[/QUOTE] Adam and Phoebe split up in every game I've ever played (along with Sean McFly and Victoria Stone), so that part's expected. But now I'm curious to see how you use Phoebe and whether she's got "the touch" in your game like she seems to have in mine. ("The touch" meaning being one of the 'fast learners')

[CENTER][FONT="Tahoma"][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/adambn/tvshow2.png[/img][/CENTER] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"][COLOR="Sienna"]Episode 12 - "Much Delayed"[/COLOR] Filmed at The Brighton Centre on Tuesday 23rd August 2010 In front of a crowd of 1739 people and viewed on ITV3 by 169[/COLOR][/B] The crowd warmers finish and the main show starts [B]Rating for this segment: C & C[/B] [B][CENTER][SIZE="4"]Joss Thompson & Johnny Stones [SIZE="5"]VS[/SIZE] Walter Morgan & Leo Price (C) [COLOR="DarkRed"]Tag Team Cage Titles[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] Some exposure for Joss Thompson & Rolling Johnny Stones under no strict instructions on who would win. The result was not the best I have seen but not bad none the less from my lower card wrestlers. Stones saw Thompson climbing out of the cage and made sure that Walter Morgan & Leo Price couldn’t get to him in time. [B]Winners and NEW champs: Joss Thompson & Leo Price Rating for this segment: D[/B]
Adam B takes a mike: “[I]We are a week away from Honour Be Damned and right now it seems we have two teams ready to rip each other apart. So while that will make great viewing at the Pay-Per-View, I cant have you all tearing each other apart tonight. So to wet peoples appetite, this week you will all face off against members of the other team, Jamie Anderson. You will face Stevie Stoat, Giedroyc will face Donny Damage & Matravers will face Jeff Nova. However if anyone attacks any other wrestler other than who they face tonight, not only will you be fined, but you will also be suspended, and any title you hold will be vacated. So lets get this show on the road[/I]” [B]Rating for this segment: F[/B]
[B][CENTER][SIZE="4"]Stevie Stoat [SIZE="5"]VS[/SIZE] Jamie Anderson[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] Stephanie Hazel comes out with Jamie Anderson and fires T-Shirts into the crowd. [B]Rating for this segment: A[/B] Jamie Anderson certainly has improved since his title reign and gave Stevie Stoat more than he expected. However Stoat still managed to put Anderson away to give Jack Giedroycs team a 1-0 lead. [B]Winner: Stevie Stoat Rating for this segment: C-[/B]
Jack Giedroyc poses to each side of the ring. He shouts to the fans that his team will win on sunday. [B]Rating for this segment: B[/B] [CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]Jack Giedroyc [SIZE="5"]VS[/SIZE] Donny Damage[/SIZE][/B] [/CENTER] Giedroyc tried his best to have a clean match but Damage kept resorting to underhanded tactics to take advantage. That is until Giedroyc pulls the Crashing On out of nowhere to get the pinfall over Donny Damage making it 2-0 [B]Winner: Jack Giedroyc Rating for this segment: C+[/B]
The camera cuts backstage to show Adam Matravers flexing and admiring himself in front of a large mirror before cutting to a commercial for Clarity Colours. [B]Rating for this segment: A*[/B] [B][CENTER][SIZE="4"]Adam Matravers [SIZE="5"]VS[/SIZE] Jeff Nova[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] Adam Matravers look highly motivated out there possibly due to the fact that his team had lost both the matches tonight. However Jeff Nova shrugged off most of Matravers attacked and started the beatdown. Nova went for the pinfall but Matravers managed a ropebreak. The momentum switched and Matravers began to look dominate. He sealed it with a Mile High Moonsault making the end result 2-1 to Jack Giedroyc [B]Winner: Adam Matravers Rating for this segment: C+[/B] [B][CENTER]Final Rating: C[/CENTER][/B][/FONT]
[QUOTE][CENTER][B]PWA Undiluted[/B] Brighton Centre Attendance: 1675 Glen Ward, Tim Reed and The Phoenix defeated Kelly Martin, Martyn Staddon and The Minor Annoyance in 6:39 when The Phoenix defeated Kelly Martin by pinfall with a Phoenix Down. (D) Keith Adams defeated Merle O'Curle in 6:35 by submission. (C) Joey Beauchamp defeated Ali Bloxsome in 7:11 by pinfall with a Breeze Block. (C) [B]Final Rating: D[/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE]

From pwa.co.uk[QUOTE][B][SIZE="5"][CENTER]Honour Be Damned Preview [SIZE="2"]August 28th 2010[/SIZE][/CENTER][/SIZE][/B] The line up for Honour Be Damned has now been finalised: [LIST]Its Diva-tastic. Phoebe Plumridge, Stephanie Hazel, Miss Information and Nina The Psycho Ballerina meet in a bikini contest.[/LIST] [LIST] [*]Rolling Johnny Stones & Joss Thompson have only just won the Tag Team Cage Titles away from Walter Morgan and Leo Price. Now just days later they must make there first defence against Nuclear Heat [B]AND[/B] Walter Morgan & Leo Price in a triple tag team cage match [/LIST] [LIST] [*]Battle Royal Action featuring wrestlers like Rod 'The God' Todd, Kelly Martin, Ali Bloxsome, Keith Adams , Minor Annoyance & The Phoenix [/LIST] [LIST] [*]And the main event which has been brewing now for the last couple of months. Adam Matravers has gathered his forces, Jack Giedroyc has rallied some defence and now both army's will clash in a Lethal Lock Down. Two men, one from each team, enter the ring and brawl for 5 minutes. After that a member from one of the teams enters the match every two mintues. Once all of the men are in the ring, victory can occur by pinfall or submission. With talent the likes of Stevie Stoat, Jeff Nova and Donny Damage, the result is anyones guess. [/LIST] Which side will emerge the Lock Down victorious? Honour be damned is not shown on television. Your only chance to see this event is to order your tickets now. Click [COLOR="Blue"]HERE[/COLOR] to purchase your tickets.[/QUOTE] [SIZE="1"]Predictions welcome[/SIZE]

[B][CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/adambn/tvshow.png[/IMG] [SIZE="6"]PWA Honour Be Damned[/SIZE] Sunday 28th August 2010 Filmed at The Leisure Park, Basingstoke, England Attendance: 1283[/CENTER][/B] [FONT="Tahoma"]Adam B starts the show off in the ring for a bikini contest with Phoebe Plumridge, Stephanie Hazel, Miss Information and Nina The Psycho Ballerina. He leads them in turn to show what they have and taking turns to wow the audience - before letting the crowd decide who wins. Phoebe Plumridge is announced as the winner, which Stephanie Hazel doesn’t look happy about. They start arguing until Adam B pulls them apart. “[I]Whoa hold on there, we have four beautiful women in bikinis here arguing about who was better. I know how we can sort this out. Basingstokians – If you want to see four wrestle right now in their bikinis for the Womens Championship, all raise your voices[/I]” The roar was practically deafening. And a ref was rushed down to get a match underway. [B]Rating for this segment: C[/B] [CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]Stephanie Hazel [SIZE="5"]VS[/SIZE] Nina The Psycho Ballerina [SIZE="5"]VS[/SIZE] Phoebe Plumridge [SIZE="5"]VS[/SIZE] Miss Information[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] Whatever the result I think the crowd was the winner. Scantily clad women wrestling. Why didn’t I think of it before. The Bikini Championship… or better yet Baby Oil Championship. Stephanie Hazel managed to throw Nina out of the ring and she fell hard, not getting up for a while. Phoebe Plumridge grabbed hold of Miss Information and accidently ripped off her bikini top causing Miss Info to cover herself up and rush backstage. This left just Stephanie Hazel and Phoebe Plumridge in the ring and poor Phoebe just didn’t have the skills yet to deal with the Womens champ. Steph hits the Princess Drop and pins Phoebe to retain her title. [B]Winner: Stephanie Hazel Rating for this segment: D[/B]
Johnny Stones and Joss Thompson come to the ring. Joss takes a microphone “[I]Tonight we face Nuclear Heat and Morgan & Price in a steel cage. And we need your support. We want you to scream and cheer us on. If you do that then we will bring the belt back with us.[/I]" [B]Rating for this segment: D[/B] [CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]Walter Morgan & Leo Price [SIZE="5"]VS[/SIZE] Nuclear Heat [SIZE="5"]VS[/SIZE] Rolling Johnny Stones & Joss Thompson © [COLOR="DarkRed"]Tag Team Cage Titles[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] This match started off ok but with six men in the ring it quickly turned into chaos. Every time someone went to climb out the cage, a member of the other two teams would grab them and send them to the mat. Joss Thompson decided upon a change of tactics and while Stones pulled Nuclear Nevada down from the cage, Thompson hit The Insane Heat with a Clean Cutter and got the 3 count before the other teams realised what had happened. [B]Winners: Joss Thompson & Rolling Johnny Stone Rating for this segment: D[/B]
[B][CENTER][SIZE="4"]Over The Top Rope Battle Royal[/SIZE] The Participants: [I]Ali Bloxsome Arson Wells Barry Griffin Glen Ward Joey Beauchamp Keith Adams Kelly Martin Martyn Staddon Menace Merle O’Curle Razor Valentine Rod ‘The God’ Todd The Phoenix The Minor Annoyance Tim Reed[/I][/CENTER][/B] With just over 10 minutes scheduled for this match, the eliminations were pretty rapid with The Minor Annoyance going out first. The last four were Rod 'The God', Ali Bloxsome, The Phoenix & Keith Adams. Todd started work on Adams & The Phoenix took on Ali Bloxome and actually threw him out the ring leaving Phoenix to catch his breath while the other two tried to eliminate each other. Todd got Adams on the ropes and threw him out the him leaving just two. The Phoenix sensed his chance and rushed forward to knock Todd out the ring, but Todd saw it coming and moved out the way sending The Phoenix tumbling out the ring. [B]Winner: Rod ‘The God’ Todd Rating for this segment: D[/B]
A video plays for the main event. It shows highlights of whats been happening for the last few months, from Giedroyc's bodged Crashing On right up to the Lethal Lock Down challenge made by Jack Giedroyc. [B]Rating for this segment: C[/B] [CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]Matravers School Of Excellence [SIZE="2"](Matravers, Damage, & Anderson)[/SIZE] [SIZE="5"]VS[/SIZE] Jack Attack [SIZE="2"](Giedroyc, Stoat, & Nova)[/SIZE] [COLOR="darkred"]Lethal Lock Down Match[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] Jeff Nova and Jamie Anderson started the match and Nova pounced on Anderson leaving Matravers & Damage looking on in vain. Nova threw everything against Anderson and poor Jamie couldn’t defend himself. Finally the alarm went and Jack Giedroyc and Donny Damage were released. Jamie Anderson was slumped in a corner and both Giedroyc and Nova went after Damage who to his credit was holding them off quite well. When finally Matravers & Stoat were allowed in, Damage was obviously tiring against the pair and a fresh Matravers starting clearing house against the tired Nova and less fresh Giedroyc. Damage went over to get Anderson back on his feet to even the odds but Anderson wasn’t moving. The ref is called over to check him out who in turn signals for a medical team to get down here. They rush down carrying a stretcher and supplies and order the other five wrestlers out of the ring and then proceed to give medical attention to Anderson while the ref signals to the official that the match is over. Slowly Jack Giedroycs team filter out of the ringside area leaving Adam Matravers & Donny Damage staring at Anderson’s lifeless form. Finally the medical team get Jamie strapped onto the stretcher and slowly move him out of the arena. And all Adam Matravers could do was watch. [B]Winners: No-One Rating for this segment: C[/B] [B][CENTER][SIZE="4"]Final Rating C[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B][/FONT]

[FONT="Tahoma"][B][CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/adambn/TEW/21CW.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"]A look at: 21st Century Wrestling[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] [B]Staff:[/B] Owner: [I]Tyler Baker[/I] Head Booker: [I]Pit Bull Brown[/I] Booking Team: [I]Kevin Jordan, Aurora, & Phoebe Plumridge[/I] Road Agents: [I]Kevin Jordan, Tyler Baker, Aurora, & Phoebe Plumridge[/I] [B]Champions:[/B] 21st Century Strong Style: [I]Merle O'Curle (Defeated Davey London at Get In The Ring November 2009 to start his second reign)[/I] 21st Century Tag Team: [I]The Party Animals (Defeated Elimination Agents at Fire Mountain February 2010)[/I] 21st Century World: [I]Danny Patterson (Defeated Johnny Highspot at Fear Of The Dark March 2010)[/I] [B]Current Roster:[/B] [I]Arson Wells Aurora Danny Patterson Davey Celtic Davey London Genocide Agent Johnny Highspot Kevin Jordan Merle O'Curle Nick Adams Phoebe Plumridge Pit Bull Brown Rave Red Dragon Stardust Suicide Agent Thunderbolt Trance Travis Cool Tyler Baker Ultra Fly[/I] [B]Tag Teams:[/B] [I]Suicidal Tendancies (Johnny Highspot & Stardust) The Anglo-Scots Connection (Davey Celtic & Davey London) Elimination Agents (Genocide Agent & Suicide Agent) Frequent Fliers (Ultra Fly & Thunderbolt) Party Animals (Rave & Trance)[/I] 21CW have made little progress in recent months to become more popular. They are rated E in South and D in Midlands (UK) and F across the rest of the world. Currently putting on C- to C rated shows over the last year[/FONT]

[FONT="Tahoma"][B][CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/adambn/TEW/MoSC.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"]A look at: Men of Steel Combat[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] [CENTER]Part two in a series of three posts looking at UK Wrestling Promotions[/CENTER] [B]Staff:[/B] Owner: [I]The Highland Warrior[/I] Head Booker: [I]Geordie Jimmy[/I] Booking Team: [I]Uppercut Bailey, Bernie Evans, Geri Smith, Matthew Morris & Melanie Florance[/I] Road Agents: [I]Uppercut Bailey, Bernie Evans, Melanie Florance, Geri Smith & Emma Evans[/I] [B]Champions:[/B] MOSC Blood & Beer: [I]Shane Hannigans (2) (Defeated Bruiser August 2010)[/I] MOSC UK: [I]Danny Patterson (2) (Defeated The Reason June 2010)[/I] MOSC Tag Team: [I]The Juicer & Ripper LeStat (Defeated Gabriel Green and Jeffery McPeterson August 2010)[/I] [B]Current Roster:[/B] [I]Adam Martinez Axl Grease Bernie Evans Bruiser Danny Patterson Emma Evans Gabriel Green Geordie Jimmy Geri Smith Igor Ivanoff Ivan Ivanoff Jeffery McPeterson Joss Thompson Matthew Morris Melanie Florance Mr. Wright Ripper LeStat Scott Gregory Shane Hannigans The Highland Warrior The Juicer The Landlord The Reason The Steamroller Thug Tom Foolery Uppercut Bailey[/I] [B]Tag Teams:[/B] [I]Monkey Business (Shane Hannigans & Tom Foolery) Subbacultcha (Adam Martinez & Axl Grease) Ivanoff Brothers (Ivan & Igor Ivanoff) The New Breed (Ripper LeStat & The Juicer) Powers That Be (Gabriel Green & Jeffery McPeterson) UK Wrecking Crew (Thug & Bruiser)[/I] MOSC seems to have gained a little popularity in North UK & Scotland but they are completely unknown in the rest of the country Currently putting on consistant C rated shows over the last year[/FONT]

[FONT="Tahoma"][B][CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/adambn/TEW/ROF.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"]A look at: Ring Of Fire[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] [CENTER]Part three in a series of three posts looking at UK Wrestling Promotions[/CENTER] [B]Staff:[/B] Owner: [I]British Samurai[/I] Head Booker: [I]Uppercut Bailey[/I] Booking Team: [I]Justin Blackham, Melanie Florance, Scott Gregory, & Tara Green[/I] Road Agents: [I]Uppercut Bailey, Justin Blackham, Melanie Florance, Scott Gregory, & Tara Green[/I] [B]Champions:[/B] ROF Number #1 Contender: [I]Vacant (Vacated by Walter Morgan July 2010 when Morgan left ROF)[/I] ROF Championship: [I]Vacant (Vacated by Stevie Stoat July 2010 when Stoat left ROF)[/I] ROF Tag Championship: [I]Vacant (Vacated by Merle O'Curle & British Samurai July 2010 when O'Curle left ROF)[/I] [B]Current Roster:[/B] [I]Alfred Guest British Samurai Geordie Jimmy Justin Blackham Larry Bowen Martin Evanovich Melanie Florance Pit Bull Brown Ryan Death Scott Gregory Tara Green UK Dragon Uppercut Bailey[/I] [B]Tag Teams:[/B] [I]None[/I] Ring of Fire have hit a massive slump as late with a mass walk out of workers over the last few months. The slump started possibly due to the lack of variety on their shows. Then workers started leaving forcing Uppercut Bailey to keep workers facing each other. The last show they put on was three months ago with six of the eight workers that night having left during the next two weeks afterwards The last few shows they put on were hitting C and C+'s[/FONT]

Archived