Heel and Face Tag Teams? plus Dinsmore problem?

One thing i've noticed during doing my real world update is that in the career, assigned tag teams never seem to work together, infact you'll usually find a Face and a Heel will team up to face another Face and Heel tag team? Maven and Jericho vs Benoit and Christian, is one i've seen. Triple H and Orton vs Flair and Batista is another. Baffles me why it's happening, it's far more noticable in a real world update than it is in the original data. Also during the career Eugene appears as Eugene Dinsmore (even though if you check the database, he's down as Eugene.. ONLY) He has his moveset, but doesn't have his picture or his right stats? But if you go and check out his profile in the WWE area of the actual game OR the database, there is nothing wrong? Why is the game finding a version of Eugene thats never been on the game?

That tag team deal is something you'll have to learn to deal with, Damian. The AI assigns wrestlers in teams (or whatever) as it sees fit. The only way I found to get teams to stick with each other longer than the first week is to make the wrestlers I want teamed up as virtual clones of each other (overness, style, disposition Skills, push - the whole nine yards). If they are too far apart in these stats, the AI will find a better place for them. Remember, there is no way to rewrite history or to mirror the 'real world' beyond the first day. After that, the AI wil make its own universe.

[QUOTE=Nightshadeex]Which stat update are you using?[/QUOTE] For Eugene... my update, no clue whats happening there. And for the tag teams, thanks for explainin it Boon, kinda sucks though, spending hours settin up the heel and face status and tag teams, then it scraps tag teams and teams faces with heels, lol

Archived