Canadian Wars - NOTBPW vs CGC

[B][U]Friday Week 2 May, 2006[/U][/B] from MatBeat.com [QUOTE]The biggest news this week in wrestling is the shake up of the entire fabric of the Canadian wrestling scene. As most people know CGC has been stuck at a level which can only be described as a cult favorite while NOTBPW has fluctuated with in it’s current standing as a national institution with being able to crack into the American market currently dominated by the US’s big two. In an apparent coincidence both controlling families, The DeColts and The Stones, have decided to shake up their individual organizations. This shake up consists of new head bookers for each of the companies, although neither booker has been named rumor is that both of them are not natives to Canada. The bookers don’t officially take wheel of the companies until June. Press releases are expected from both companies in the near future but until then we’ll keep you posted as best we can. With recent change of direction we can only assume that the big two are making these changes not only to compete with each other but to keep their current audiences from moving onto the younger more edgy promotion.[/QUOTE] OOC: This diary is myself (NOTBPW) and Gremlinator (CGC) using the converted data from Wresp 2 by whoever did it because I always forget.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[B][U]Sunday, Week 2, May 2006[/U][/B] From MatBeat.com & CanAmWrestling.com [QUOTE] There are rumours spreading about of the identity of the new booker for CGC. Some say it is an old friend of George DeColt, others say it could be a total unknown. But we know who he is, and he is not well known. But what work he has done has been done well, having made a huge impact on the indy scene and being one of the most on-demand bookers in the indies. We managed to snag this quote before he dissapeared into the CGC headquarters: [I]"One thing is for sure, CGC will be a totally new product. George and I have some major plans for this company."[/I] We will try to update you with more information before they start their terms. Just what are these major plans that CGC's new man speaks of?[/QUOTE]

[B][U]Sunday, Week 2, May 2006[/U][/B] From MatBeat.com & CanAmWrestling.com [QUOTE] There are rumours spreading about of the identity of the new booker for CGC. Some say it is an old friend of George DeColt, others say it could be a total unknown. But we know who he is, and he is not well known. But what work he has done has been done well, having made a huge impact on the indy scene and being one of the most on-demand bookers in the indies. We managed to snag this quote before he dissapeared into the CGC headquarters: [I]"One thing is for sure, CGC will be a totally new product. George and I have some major plans for this company."[/I] We will try to update you with more information before they start their terms. Just what are these major plans that CGC's new man speaks of?[/QUOTE]

[B][U]Tuesday Week 3 May, 2006[/U][/B] From NOTBPW.com [QUOTE]NOTBPW is proud to announce that Simon Munoz is the new head booker for the biggest promotion in Canada. Mr. Munoz Hails from New York city where he worked under the Stomper learning the ropes in NYCW. We like to think of the acquisition as a coup for our company and we expect great things to come as we get some new blood in the driver’s seat of the company. An official press conference will be given on Thursday where Mr. Munoz will answer the questions of the press and the fans.[/QUOTE] [B][U]Thursday Week 3 May, 2006[/U][/B] From CanAmWrestling.com From an article by Kyle Filmore [QUOTE]Today I got a chance to be one of the first to meet the new head booker from NOYBPW. With all the buzz going around with the changes going on at both the number one and number two promotions in Canada it was a good opportunity to see what Mr. Munoz had to offer to the NOTBPW fans. Here are a few excerpts to give you a feel for the new head booker. [B]Simon Munoz:[/B] Good evening ladies and gentleman of the press and welcome. My name is Simon Munoz and I know you’ll feel the need to call me Mr. Munoz but please just call me Simon. My intention is to be accessible to the fans so I’d rather be as informal as possible. Let me start by saying it is an honor to be chosen to lead one of the greatest promotions in the world into the future and I hope I can live up to the standard that fans of wrestling expect to see. We’ll start with the first question. [B]Ian Smith (Reporter from WrestleFest Magazine):[/B] Yes Mr. Munoz, [B]Simon:[/B] Simon please. [B]Ian:[/B] OK, Simon, rumor is that the reason you left NYCW was a falling out with the Stomper, is their any validity to this? [B]Simon:[/B] First I’d like to say I have the utmost respect for The Stomper but I was not the head booker there I was just on staff. I can say that myself and The Stomper don’t see eye to eye on certain things but given a chance to be the top dog in one company rather then some one else’s back up at another the choice was a no brainer. [B]Me:[/B] Mr. … Er Simon, I know the question on everyone’s lips are will you be drastically over hauling NOTBPW? People have a certain expectation of the company and Canadian’s have their favorite stars and some worry that some will be cut and the product will change. [B]Simon:[/B] That really sounds like two questions to me but I’ll answer them both. First off let me star be reassuring the audience that although I look to bring NOTBPW into the future my goal is to do it while keeping to the traditional values the company holds dear. Secondly I want the fans to know and the locker room that as of now there are no cuts in the foreseeable future. As a matter of fact in my opinion the roster is a little light and I hope to add some new talent to round out the incredibly talented workers we already have.[/QUOTE]

[B][U]Tuesday Week 3 May, 2006[/U][/B] From NOTBPW.com [QUOTE]NOTBPW is proud to announce that Simon Munoz is the new head booker for the biggest promotion in Canada. Mr. Munoz Hails from New York city where he worked under the Stomper learning the ropes in NYCW. We like to think of the acquisition as a coup for our company and we expect great things to come as we get some new blood in the driver’s seat of the company. An official press conference will be given on Thursday where Mr. Munoz will answer the questions of the press and the fans.[/QUOTE] [B][U]Thursday Week 3 May, 2006[/U][/B] From CanAmWrestling.com From an article by Kyle Filmore [QUOTE]Today I got a chance to be one of the first to meet the new head booker from NOYBPW. With all the buzz going around with the changes going on at both the number one and number two promotions in Canada it was a good opportunity to see what Mr. Munoz had to offer to the NOTBPW fans. Here are a few excerpts to give you a feel for the new head booker. [B]Simon Munoz:[/B] Good evening ladies and gentleman of the press and welcome. My name is Simon Munoz and I know you’ll feel the need to call me Mr. Munoz but please just call me Simon. My intention is to be accessible to the fans so I’d rather be as informal as possible. Let me start by saying it is an honor to be chosen to lead one of the greatest promotions in the world into the future and I hope I can live up to the standard that fans of wrestling expect to see. We’ll start with the first question. [B]Ian Smith (Reporter from WrestleFest Magazine):[/B] Yes Mr. Munoz, [B]Simon:[/B] Simon please. [B]Ian:[/B] OK, Simon, rumor is that the reason you left NYCW was a falling out with the Stomper, is their any validity to this? [B]Simon:[/B] First I’d like to say I have the utmost respect for The Stomper but I was not the head booker there I was just on staff. I can say that myself and The Stomper don’t see eye to eye on certain things but given a chance to be the top dog in one company rather then some one else’s back up at another the choice was a no brainer. [B]Me:[/B] Mr. … Er Simon, I know the question on everyone’s lips are will you be drastically over hauling NOTBPW? People have a certain expectation of the company and Canadian’s have their favorite stars and some worry that some will be cut and the product will change. [B]Simon:[/B] That really sounds like two questions to me but I’ll answer them both. First off let me star be reassuring the audience that although I look to bring NOTBPW into the future my goal is to do it while keeping to the traditional values the company holds dear. Secondly I want the fans to know and the locker room that as of now there are no cuts in the foreseeable future. As a matter of fact in my opinion the roster is a little light and I hope to add some new talent to round out the incredibly talented workers we already have.[/QUOTE]

[U][B]Friday Week 3, May 2006[/B][/U] [U]From CanAmWrestling.com[/U] [QUOTE]The new head booker for CGC, who now is known as Andrew Edwards, held a press conference earlier today much like his NOTBPW counterpart to discuss his plans. [B]Andy:[/B] I will take any questions, but beforehand I wish to talk about how and why George picked me up for the job. You see, I used to work for some major indy promotions back in the US, and got some rave reviews. George contacted me about a week ago and told me of his situation. I couldn't help but grab up a chance to work on the Canadian Wrestling scene. Questions? [B]Anonymous Interviewer:[/B] Over here Mr. Edwards [B]Andy:[/B] Yes sir, [B]Anonymous Interviewer:[/B] Did you plan on heading up to Canada before you got this position? [B]Andy:[/B] As I said, I was waiting for the chance, as I was wanting to work Nationwide. [B]Anonymous #2:[/B] Mr. Edwards, will the fans get the same CGC as they have alway loved, or will it be a whole new company in their eyes? [B]Andy:[/B] I have said it will be a totally new product, but that will mainly be in the forms of new talent, and much higher ratings than usual. I have already contaced 3 workers in hopes of them joining me. As for the product, it will remain an Entertainment-based one, but with less T&A, and more wrestling talent and charisma. [B]Anonymous #3:[/B] Will you reveal these new workers and your plans for them? And will you be aiming for a mega-debut or a long release effect? [B]Andy:[/B] The new workers will be revealed when it is needed sir, the plans will be mine and the Booking team of CGC's knowledge only. And I will be attempting to make a large impact upon my first show, but I know that may not be possible so I am also ready to do a long time build-up if need be. I'm sorry to say that is all the time I have for, Alex & Steve DeColt will answer the remainder of your questions, I have some ideas to talk over with George [/QUOTE] [QUOTE] We will see if we get any more info from Andy Edwards in the upcoming weeks to his debut.[/QUOTE] OOC: Once I get my TEW version installed and licensed on my dad's computer (Which is the one I'm using), I will give you guys the roster, but I will save the new workers for the first show. Also, I would appreciate any feedback on my part, whether I explain things well enough, whether it's too small or long etc.

[U][B]Friday Week 3, May 2006[/B][/U] [U]From CanAmWrestling.com[/U] [QUOTE]The new head booker for CGC, who now is known as Andrew Edwards, held a press conference earlier today much like his NOTBPW counterpart to discuss his plans. [B]Andy:[/B] I will take any questions, but beforehand I wish to talk about how and why George picked me up for the job. You see, I used to work for some major indy promotions back in the US, and got some rave reviews. George contacted me about a week ago and told me of his situation. I couldn't help but grab up a chance to work on the Canadian Wrestling scene. Questions? [B]Anonymous Interviewer:[/B] Over here Mr. Edwards [B]Andy:[/B] Yes sir, [B]Anonymous Interviewer:[/B] Did you plan on heading up to Canada before you got this position? [B]Andy:[/B] As I said, I was waiting for the chance, as I was wanting to work Nationwide. [B]Anonymous #2:[/B] Mr. Edwards, will the fans get the same CGC as they have alway loved, or will it be a whole new company in their eyes? [B]Andy:[/B] I have said it will be a totally new product, but that will mainly be in the forms of new talent, and much higher ratings than usual. I have already contaced 3 workers in hopes of them joining me. As for the product, it will remain an Entertainment-based one, but with less T&A, and more wrestling talent and charisma. [B]Anonymous #3:[/B] Will you reveal these new workers and your plans for them? And will you be aiming for a mega-debut or a long release effect? [B]Andy:[/B] The new workers will be revealed when it is needed sir, the plans will be mine and the Booking team of CGC's knowledge only. And I will be attempting to make a large impact upon my first show, but I know that may not be possible so I am also ready to do a long time build-up if need be. I'm sorry to say that is all the time I have for, Alex & Steve DeColt will answer the remainder of your questions, I have some ideas to talk over with George [/QUOTE] [QUOTE] We will see if we get any more info from Andy Edwards in the upcoming weeks to his debut.[/QUOTE] OOC: Once I get my TEW version installed and licensed on my dad's computer (Which is the one I'm using), I will give you guys the roster, but I will save the new workers for the first show. Also, I would appreciate any feedback on my part, whether I explain things well enough, whether it's too small or long etc.

[QUOTE]OOC: I'm going to try a couple of different formats for doing this, the first is going to be a straight up past tense show write up. I may try a more consice write up like from an internet site or maybe something with bulet points as I've seen done before untill I find both somethign I like and something the readers will like. Also anyone who wants to make show banners for my shows feel free.[/QUOTE] [B][U]Wednesday Week 1 June, 2006[/U][/B] [CENTER][SIZE="7"][B]NOTBPW Championship Wrestling[/B][/SIZE]
[B]Tamara McFly vs Stephanie Hazel[/B] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/NOTBPW/TamaraMcFly.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="3"]vs[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/NOTBPW/StephanieHazel.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The show opened with two up and coming female athletes in a one on one match up. Tamara McFly, younger sister of current Canadian Champ Sean McFly, and an excellent ground worker in her own right took on Stephanie Hazel, the incredibly attractive and just as deadly wicked bitch of the north. The competitors couldn’t find a grove in the ring even for such a short match and the crowd saw it instantly. Even with Stephanie playing up the uber bitch to the crowd the fans just wouldn’t get behind it the whole thing. Stephanie mixed up her in ring offense a bit, but Tamara stuck to her tried and true ground work to keep things moving at a slower more methodical pace. The match end after Tamara hit a particularly devastating Release German Suplex and sliding in for a pin. [CENTER]Rating: C-
[B]Belt That Stone Built[/B] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/NOTBPW/JeremyStone.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] After the ladies cleared the ring Jeremy Stone came out to talk about being the number one contender for the NOTBPW Canadian Title. He didn’t mention Sean McFly at all be he talked about how the Stone family built the company around the belt and who it inevitably found it’s way home to the waist of Stone where it could be honored correctly by the industry, by Canada and by the fans. As if on cue the fans let out a cheer because a Stone fighting for honor is always a crowd pleaser in Canada. [CENTER]Rating: A
[B]Mighty Cavanagh vs Alysian Scotsfield[/B] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/NOTBPW/MightyCavanagh.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="3"]vs[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/NOTBPW/AlysianScottsfield.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The second match start out hot but mainly because the crowd was still pumped from Jeremy Stone being in the ring. Heavyweight powerhouse Mighty Cavangh took to the ring to some applause, the rookie brawler flexed for the crowd who definitely liked his look. His opponent for the evening was veteran brawler Alysian Scotsfield, who reputation as a no good biker got him some boos on his way down the aisle. The match may have started hot but the crowd felt obviously lost there spark after a few minutes of it. Cavanagh for the most part controlled the match really giving Scotsfield a beating. The match ended with both men visibly tiring as Cavanagh polished off his opponent with the Mighty Powerslam for the win. [CENTER]Rating; C-
[B]Bloodstone Wants Stone Property[/B] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/NOTBPW/JohnnyBloodstone.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Rising star and technical wrestling machine Johnny Bloodstone took to the ring next to declares his intention to become the next number one contender for the NOTBPW Canadian Title. As a relative new comer to NOTBPW some of the crowd didn’t know him but he still got some heat for his remarks about the title. Dan Stone Jr. had something to tell Johnny so he came out onto the ramp inform him that a Stone has always been in contention for the NOTBOW Canadian title and this time will be no different, he let Johnny Bloodstone that he ws next in line after his brother Jeremy and the only way that Bloodstone could get a shot was to come through him next week. Proving he has no fear Bloodstone said he accepts and he’ll see Dan next week. [CENTER][IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/NOTBPW/DanStoneJr.jpg[/IMG] Rating: C+ hype, B Challenge
[B]Craig Green vs R. K. Hayes[/B] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/NOTBPW/CraigGreen.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="3"]vs[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/NOTBPW/RKHayes.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Tough as nails bad ass R.K. Hayes the Japanese inspired strong style powerhouse and the only black man to ever hold the NOTBPW Canadian Title took to the ring amid a chorus of boos. Sadly for all the spit and vinegar the fans had for R.K. they didn’t cheer too loud for the obvious underdog in the match, Mr. Sauvé, Craig Green. R.K. took Craig to task for most of the match pounding the much lighter man flat and finally finishing off the dazed man with a thunderous Axe Kick for the win. [CENTER]Rating: B-
[B]Mirror, Mirror on the Wall Who’s the Strongest of Them All[/B] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/NOTBPW/RKHayes.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] R.K. Hayes watched the refs take away his decimated opponent and took the time to tell the crowd that he was the most powerful, most dominant man in NOTBPW. NOTBPW’s other strong man, Mighty Cavanagh came out to tell R.K. Hayes that he may believe the words he’s spouting but he has yet to prove it true and next week they’ll find out who is the true powerhouse of NOTBPW because that’s when the two of them will meet for the first time for the last time. [CENTER][IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/NOTBPW/MightyCavanagh.jpg[/IMG] Rating: B- hype, C+ Challenge
[B]Where Angels Tread[/B] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/NOTBPW/DuaneStone.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The arena settled down for the next match but Duane Stone decided to make his presence felt he had a microphone in hand and looked like he was heading to the ring to address the crowd when Dark Angel came out behind him to attack him. Close on the Angel’s wings was his lackey and younger brother Harry Wilson who ineffectually joined in the beat down. After a few minutes the dastardly duo left and the crowd never got to hear from Duane as he was helped backstage. [CENTER][IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/NOTBPW/DarkAngel.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="3"][B]and[/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/NOTBPW/HarryWilson.jpg[/IMG] Rating: B-
[B]Helen Wheels and Melody Cuthill vs Talent Unlimited (Owen Love and The Natural)[/B] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/NOTBPW/HelenWheels.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="3"]and[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/NOTBPW/MelodyCuthill.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="3"]vs[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/NOTBPW/OwenLove.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="3"]and[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/NOTBPW/TheNatural.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Two new teams came out for third match tag team action. The first team to the ring came out under the name Talent Unlimited and was comprised of technical superstar Owen Love and his partner all-rounder, The Natural. There opponents were two top rated women’s competitors who’s beauty belied their skill Helen Wheels and Melody Cuthill. At first Owen and The natural wanted nothing to do with the women but after a few choice throws and locks by the two ladies Talent Unlimited got into it. The women used their smaller size and their opponents under estimation of their ability to control the match. The match ended after a tag from Melody to Helen where they got the five second double team and knocked The Natural on his back with a Double Clothesline. Once on the floor Cuthill hit The Natural with her flying elbow from the second rope called Dropping the Melody and Heel finished him off wither Flying Fist Drop also from the second rope for a pin. [CENTER]Rating: C-
[B]It’s A Man’s World, Well Maybe[/B] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/NOTBPW/Mammoth.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="3"]and[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/NOTBPW/DallasMcWade.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="3"]and[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/NOTBPW/DeanMcWade.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The tell tale hillbilly music of the Mountain Man came on and the crowd let out a chorus of boos. The Massive Mammoth rip up a fan’s sign that said “Who Ate All The Pies” with a badly drawn picture of Mammoth and the Tag Champions the massive twin brawlers Dallas and Dean McWade threatened the fans with their ham hock sized fists. The Mountain Men began a tirade about women not belonging in wrestling as its man’s sport, which was stopped quickly by some more familiar music. Victoria Stone took to the entrance ramp and cut off Mammoth mid sentence to remind him that she was a women’s wrestler and a Stone and that she was sure that if her father saw fit to train her the women must have a place in wrestling. She said next week there would be proof when Helen Wheels and Melody Cuthill went all women’s lib over the tag team champions in a title match up. [CENTER][IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/NOTBPW/VictoriaStone.jpg[/IMG] Rating: C- Taunt, C Match Announcement
[B]What Goes Around[/B] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/NOTBPW/DuaneStone.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="3"]vs[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/NOTBPW/HarryWilson.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] As things got settled down for the main event a graphic announced that Harry Wilson will face Duane Stone next week in a match as a repercussion to the beating that was delivered on Duane earlier in the evening. [CENTER]Rating: C+
[B]Jeremy Stone vs Sean McFly[/B] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/NOTBPW/JeremyStone.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="3"]vs[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/NOTBPW/SeanMcFly.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The last match had to deal with a restless crowd and the announcer and commentator couldn’t keep up with the in ring action but it still blew the roof off the arena. Sean McFly took on current number one contender for the NOTBPW “The Canadian Wrestling Machine” and eldest son of the Stone family, Jeremy Stone. The match was exactly what wrestling should be and a truer athletic competition could never be had by two other men. After more then thirty minutes of back and forth action between the two gladiators Dean McFly finally managed to get Jeremy Stone into his patented Northern Lights Bomb, the Delorean Driver, for the win. [CENTER]Rating: A
[B]The World Loves a Baseball Metaphor[/B] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/NOTBPW/SeanMcFly.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Sean McFly looks over the down and winded body of Jeremy Stone he helped him up to his feet. He turned to him and let him know that one loss doesn’t take away his number one contendership. Like American baseball it takes three strikes to be out and he couldn’t wait for the other two attempts. [CENTER]Rating: B+
Tamara McFly over Stephanie Hazel - C- Mighty Cavanagh over Alysian Scotsfield - C- R.K. Hayes over Craig Green - B- Heel Wheels and Melody Cuthill over Talent Unlimited - C- Sean McFly over Jeremy Stone - A Overall -: C+[/CENTER]

[QUOTE]OOC: I'm going to try a couple of different formats for doing this, the first is going to be a straight up past tense show write up. I may try a more consice write up like from an internet site or maybe something with bulet points as I've seen done before untill I find both somethign I like and something the readers will like. Also anyone who wants to make show banners for my shows feel free.[/QUOTE] [B][U]Wednesday Week 1 June, 2006[/U][/B] [CENTER][SIZE="7"][B]NOTBPW Championship Wrestling[/B][/SIZE]
[B]Tamara McFly vs Stephanie Hazel[/B] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/NOTBPW/TamaraMcFly.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="3"]vs[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/NOTBPW/StephanieHazel.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The show opened with two up and coming female athletes in a one on one match up. Tamara McFly, younger sister of current Canadian Champ Sean McFly, and an excellent ground worker in her own right took on Stephanie Hazel, the incredibly attractive and just as deadly wicked bitch of the north. The competitors couldn’t find a grove in the ring even for such a short match and the crowd saw it instantly. Even with Stephanie playing up the uber bitch to the crowd the fans just wouldn’t get behind it the whole thing. Stephanie mixed up her in ring offense a bit, but Tamara stuck to her tried and true ground work to keep things moving at a slower more methodical pace. The match end after Tamara hit a particularly devastating Release German Suplex and sliding in for a pin. [CENTER]Rating: C-
[B]Belt That Stone Built[/B] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/NOTBPW/JeremyStone.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] After the ladies cleared the ring Jeremy Stone came out to talk about being the number one contender for the NOTBPW Canadian Title. He didn’t mention Sean McFly at all be he talked about how the Stone family built the company around the belt and who it inevitably found it’s way home to the waist of Stone where it could be honored correctly by the industry, by Canada and by the fans. As if on cue the fans let out a cheer because a Stone fighting for honor is always a crowd pleaser in Canada. [CENTER]Rating: A
[B]Mighty Cavanagh vs Alysian Scotsfield[/B] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/NOTBPW/MightyCavanagh.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="3"]vs[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/NOTBPW/AlysianScottsfield.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The second match start out hot but mainly because the crowd was still pumped from Jeremy Stone being in the ring. Heavyweight powerhouse Mighty Cavangh took to the ring to some applause, the rookie brawler flexed for the crowd who definitely liked his look. His opponent for the evening was veteran brawler Alysian Scotsfield, who reputation as a no good biker got him some boos on his way down the aisle. The match may have started hot but the crowd felt obviously lost there spark after a few minutes of it. Cavanagh for the most part controlled the match really giving Scotsfield a beating. The match ended with both men visibly tiring as Cavanagh polished off his opponent with the Mighty Powerslam for the win. [CENTER]Rating; C-
[B]Bloodstone Wants Stone Property[/B] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/NOTBPW/JohnnyBloodstone.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Rising star and technical wrestling machine Johnny Bloodstone took to the ring next to declares his intention to become the next number one contender for the NOTBPW Canadian Title. As a relative new comer to NOTBPW some of the crowd didn’t know him but he still got some heat for his remarks about the title. Dan Stone Jr. had something to tell Johnny so he came out onto the ramp inform him that a Stone has always been in contention for the NOTBOW Canadian title and this time will be no different, he let Johnny Bloodstone that he ws next in line after his brother Jeremy and the only way that Bloodstone could get a shot was to come through him next week. Proving he has no fear Bloodstone said he accepts and he’ll see Dan next week. [CENTER][IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/NOTBPW/DanStoneJr.jpg[/IMG] Rating: C+ hype, B Challenge
[B]Craig Green vs R. K. Hayes[/B] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/NOTBPW/CraigGreen.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="3"]vs[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/NOTBPW/RKHayes.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Tough as nails bad ass R.K. Hayes the Japanese inspired strong style powerhouse and the only black man to ever hold the NOTBPW Canadian Title took to the ring amid a chorus of boos. Sadly for all the spit and vinegar the fans had for R.K. they didn’t cheer too loud for the obvious underdog in the match, Mr. Sauvé, Craig Green. R.K. took Craig to task for most of the match pounding the much lighter man flat and finally finishing off the dazed man with a thunderous Axe Kick for the win. [CENTER]Rating: B-
[B]Mirror, Mirror on the Wall Who’s the Strongest of Them All[/B] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/NOTBPW/RKHayes.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] R.K. Hayes watched the refs take away his decimated opponent and took the time to tell the crowd that he was the most powerful, most dominant man in NOTBPW. NOTBPW’s other strong man, Mighty Cavanagh came out to tell R.K. Hayes that he may believe the words he’s spouting but he has yet to prove it true and next week they’ll find out who is the true powerhouse of NOTBPW because that’s when the two of them will meet for the first time for the last time. [CENTER][IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/NOTBPW/MightyCavanagh.jpg[/IMG] Rating: B- hype, C+ Challenge
[B]Where Angels Tread[/B] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/NOTBPW/DuaneStone.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The arena settled down for the next match but Duane Stone decided to make his presence felt he had a microphone in hand and looked like he was heading to the ring to address the crowd when Dark Angel came out behind him to attack him. Close on the Angel’s wings was his lackey and younger brother Harry Wilson who ineffectually joined in the beat down. After a few minutes the dastardly duo left and the crowd never got to hear from Duane as he was helped backstage. [CENTER][IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/NOTBPW/DarkAngel.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="3"][B]and[/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/NOTBPW/HarryWilson.jpg[/IMG] Rating: B-
[B]Helen Wheels and Melody Cuthill vs Talent Unlimited (Owen Love and The Natural)[/B] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/NOTBPW/HelenWheels.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="3"]and[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/NOTBPW/MelodyCuthill.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="3"]vs[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/NOTBPW/OwenLove.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="3"]and[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/NOTBPW/TheNatural.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Two new teams came out for third match tag team action. The first team to the ring came out under the name Talent Unlimited and was comprised of technical superstar Owen Love and his partner all-rounder, The Natural. There opponents were two top rated women’s competitors who’s beauty belied their skill Helen Wheels and Melody Cuthill. At first Owen and The natural wanted nothing to do with the women but after a few choice throws and locks by the two ladies Talent Unlimited got into it. The women used their smaller size and their opponents under estimation of their ability to control the match. The match ended after a tag from Melody to Helen where they got the five second double team and knocked The Natural on his back with a Double Clothesline. Once on the floor Cuthill hit The Natural with her flying elbow from the second rope called Dropping the Melody and Heel finished him off wither Flying Fist Drop also from the second rope for a pin. [CENTER]Rating: C-
[B]It’s A Man’s World, Well Maybe[/B] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/NOTBPW/Mammoth.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="3"]and[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/NOTBPW/DallasMcWade.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="3"]and[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/NOTBPW/DeanMcWade.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The tell tale hillbilly music of the Mountain Man came on and the crowd let out a chorus of boos. The Massive Mammoth rip up a fan’s sign that said “Who Ate All The Pies” with a badly drawn picture of Mammoth and the Tag Champions the massive twin brawlers Dallas and Dean McWade threatened the fans with their ham hock sized fists. The Mountain Men began a tirade about women not belonging in wrestling as its man’s sport, which was stopped quickly by some more familiar music. Victoria Stone took to the entrance ramp and cut off Mammoth mid sentence to remind him that she was a women’s wrestler and a Stone and that she was sure that if her father saw fit to train her the women must have a place in wrestling. She said next week there would be proof when Helen Wheels and Melody Cuthill went all women’s lib over the tag team champions in a title match up. [CENTER][IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/NOTBPW/VictoriaStone.jpg[/IMG] Rating: C- Taunt, C Match Announcement
[B]What Goes Around[/B] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/NOTBPW/DuaneStone.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="3"]vs[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/NOTBPW/HarryWilson.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] As things got settled down for the main event a graphic announced that Harry Wilson will face Duane Stone next week in a match as a repercussion to the beating that was delivered on Duane earlier in the evening. [CENTER]Rating: C+
[B]Jeremy Stone vs Sean McFly[/B] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/NOTBPW/JeremyStone.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="3"]vs[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/NOTBPW/SeanMcFly.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The last match had to deal with a restless crowd and the announcer and commentator couldn’t keep up with the in ring action but it still blew the roof off the arena. Sean McFly took on current number one contender for the NOTBPW “The Canadian Wrestling Machine” and eldest son of the Stone family, Jeremy Stone. The match was exactly what wrestling should be and a truer athletic competition could never be had by two other men. After more then thirty minutes of back and forth action between the two gladiators Dean McFly finally managed to get Jeremy Stone into his patented Northern Lights Bomb, the Delorean Driver, for the win. [CENTER]Rating: A
[B]The World Loves a Baseball Metaphor[/B] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/NOTBPW/SeanMcFly.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Sean McFly looks over the down and winded body of Jeremy Stone he helped him up to his feet. He turned to him and let him know that one loss doesn’t take away his number one contendership. Like American baseball it takes three strikes to be out and he couldn’t wait for the other two attempts. [CENTER]Rating: B+
Tamara McFly over Stephanie Hazel - C- Mighty Cavanagh over Alysian Scotsfield - C- R.K. Hayes over Craig Green - B- Heel Wheels and Melody Cuthill over Talent Unlimited - C- Sean McFly over Jeremy Stone - A Overall -: C+[/CENTER]

I liked the show I must admit. I do have some advice though. The pictures being the only thing centered throws things off. Personally I would center the segment titles to even it out some. You could also center the ratings for each segment to make it look better. Other than that I like how it went. I got my new diary which is a continuation of my TCW one you read pretty often Apu. I am sure I could use some helpful suggestions as well. Keep up the good work and I think it is too early to give the women a shot at the titles. Build them up some more and earn some credibility for them.

I liked the show I must admit. I do have some advice though. The pictures being the only thing centered throws things off. Personally I would center the segment titles to even it out some. You could also center the ratings for each segment to make it look better. Other than that I like how it went. I got my new diary which is a continuation of my TCW one you read pretty often Apu. I am sure I could use some helpful suggestions as well. Keep up the good work and I think it is too early to give the women a shot at the titles. Build them up some more and earn some credibility for them.

OK I think you were right about the centering and I think the line breaks make it easier to read. I added a match recap for those who don't feel like reading the whole thing but want to keep. Now I'm just thinking it needs a little color but I'm not sure where and definately a banner for the show as soon as I sucker some one into making one.

OK I think you were right about the centering and I think the line breaks make it easier to read. I added a match recap for those who don't feel like reading the whole thing but want to keep. Now I'm just thinking it needs a little color but I'm not sure where and definately a banner for the show as soon as I sucker some one into making one.

Archived