Signing new workers in TEW 2007

One thing that bothered me was, when you signed a "Big Name" guy as TNA in 2005, say it was Kurt Angle, when you would sign him, he'd come in with "F" heat. That's not really realistic because when TNA signed Kurt Angle in real life, EVERYONE in TNA knew who he was. So this is a general question towards Adam. Would it be possible to allow workers to keep their "heat" that they had in their prior promotion? theirfor, it would help not only YOUR promotion, but a smaller promotion aswell who is trying to get on their feet.

Well you're incorrect that they come in with F heat. (= momentum) Although it does say that before they debut, when they make their first appearance for your promotion, they get a momentum rating which is similar to the rating of the angle / match that they debut in. So just debut them in a highly rated segment and there you go - instant good momentum.

Well you're incorrect that they come in with F heat. (= momentum) Although it does say that before they debut, when they make their first appearance for your promotion, they get a momentum rating which is similar to the rating of the angle / match that they debut in. So just debut them in a highly rated segment and there you go - instant good momentum.

I think you mean Momentum Plus-44, and I really don't see a point in it as it's fairly easy to build it. In your Kurt Angle example, that is a function of Overness, not Momentum. Take Bret Hart, for example, in the WWF he had good Momentum and Overness, when he went to WCW, he kept the Overness (people knew who he was) but didn't have the Momentum he had when he left.

I think you mean Momentum Plus-44, and I really don't see a point in it as it's fairly easy to build it. In your Kurt Angle example, that is a function of Overness, not Momentum. Take Bret Hart, for example, in the WWF he had good Momentum and Overness, when he went to WCW, he kept the Overness (people knew who he was) but didn't have the Momentum he had when he left.

Archived