Recruiting Help

Ok, I've been trying to get a handle on recruiting. There are three major aspects that affect recruiting reports as far as I can tell: [b]Recruiting Service:[/b] I assume this service affects primarily the initial ratings for players that you see in the Recruit players screen and their specific recruit cards. Query: Is there any way to see which recruiting service your team has picked after doing so? I recently took over a team at the start of recruiting in an online league and would like to know this information if possible. [b]Recruiting Budget:[/b] I'm guessing that the effort put into recruiting a region affects either a player's initial interest in you, the quality of the initial information (when combined with the recruiting service) or the number of players your staff feels you should target in each region/position. This seems the most nebulous of the three aspects to me... [b]Coordinators:[/b] The obvious way these guys affect recruiting is in the 'scouting' process and the ratings returned for each player scouted. They might also affect how a player views the program, and could affect the e-mails that show which players should be targeted. The recruiting process itself seems to have a few distinct areas: 1. Initial ratings 2. Perceived potential rating 3. Potential - information box 4. Player interest in team 5. Scouted Ratings 6. Pitches 7. Players to target e-mails A bit of information on how each of the three aspects that the player controls affects each of these areas would be helpful... :) I'm not looking for the algorithm, just something like: 1. Initial ratings - Affected strongly by recruiting service, affected moderately by 'recruiting effort' in each region and by position. Affected minimally by coordinators... Oh yeah... and what does the asterisk next to some player names mean? :) There seems to be an asterisk next to names in almost every screen in the game, and very little direction as to what they mean...

Not sure which screen you are referring to for the asterick, but if it's in the main recruiting list then that (I think) means the player is a JUCO player. If you are looking at the player card at his top schools, (I believe) that means they have offered that player a scholarship.

Not sure which screen you are referring to for the asterick, but if it's in the main recruiting list then that (I think) means the player is a JUCO player. If you are looking at the player card at his top schools, (I believe) that means they have offered that player a scholarship.

Archived