ADAM does the game have limit on the amount of wrestlers in the game world?

does the game have a limit to the amount of in game wrestlers added to the game world? example say in the game world i wanna have acontinous amount of new workers join for the next 20-30 years. also can you just import the default wrestlers into a modded world?

Not to be off topic (and I don't think this is that much of a stretch) but how many workers would you think are in the world? And when I say this I mean indy workers etc from places where wrestling is viably popular and where it is possible that the indy business can circulate in some profitable way. Also, excluding people that get trained and then work a few shows and quit also excluding people that have been trained and make the occassional indy show once every few months. How many would you guess it to be? I would say there would have to be several million perhaps or maybe less?

Not to be off topic (and I don't think this is that much of a stretch) but how many workers would you think are in the world? And when I say this I mean indy workers etc from places where wrestling is viably popular and where it is possible that the indy business can circulate in some profitable way. Also, excluding people that get trained and then work a few shows and quit also excluding people that have been trained and make the occassional indy show once every few months. How many would you guess it to be? I would say there would have to be several million perhaps or maybe less?

From what you could read of the title from the main forum page - "Does this game have limit..." - i thought thats a cool idea. When a wrestler has enough momentum he pulls off his limit break.. ie omnislash Then i read the post and realised that you were talking about limits on workers I think FFVII has ruined my life :)

From what you could read of the title from the main forum page - "Does this game have limit..." - i thought thats a cool idea. When a wrestler has enough momentum he pulls off his limit break.. ie omnislash Then i read the post and realised that you were talking about limits on workers I think FFVII has ruined my life :)

[QUOTE=thedraem41;157146]From around the world, a few million does sound accurate. But, like you stated, a lot do not stay active.[/QUOTE] I'd guesstimate the number to be in the area of 10-14 million. But that would mainly be because I won't totally discard the people who are trained and work a few shows then quit. You must remember, a 'worker' in TEW isn't just an in-ring performer. A lot of those people can take up backstage duties (see: Ferrara, Ed) or work in other capacities. Their training allows them to decently perform in a match but it doesn't mean that's all they're good for (again, with Ed Ferrara being a prime example). I would also include those workers who may have excelled in other, related activities but haven't yet "gone pro" given how common (in some places, like Japan) it is to have people with chops in other areas (Judo, for example) work professional shows. Also, with celebrities making appearances at wrestling shows (at least in the US), you could include a wide swath of people from say Tom Hanks to Sean Connery all the way down to the bottom of the barrel (K-Fed, anyone?). That right there should give you 2-3 million people worldwide.

[QUOTE=thedraem41;157146]From around the world, a few million does sound accurate. But, like you stated, a lot do not stay active.[/QUOTE] I'd guesstimate the number to be in the area of 10-14 million. But that would mainly be because I won't totally discard the people who are trained and work a few shows then quit. You must remember, a 'worker' in TEW isn't just an in-ring performer. A lot of those people can take up backstage duties (see: Ferrara, Ed) or work in other capacities. Their training allows them to decently perform in a match but it doesn't mean that's all they're good for (again, with Ed Ferrara being a prime example). I would also include those workers who may have excelled in other, related activities but haven't yet "gone pro" given how common (in some places, like Japan) it is to have people with chops in other areas (Judo, for example) work professional shows. Also, with celebrities making appearances at wrestling shows (at least in the US), you could include a wide swath of people from say Tom Hanks to Sean Connery all the way down to the bottom of the barrel (K-Fed, anyone?). That right there should give you 2-3 million people worldwide.

FFVII cannot ruin your life, I have proof :) btw, anyone who has gotten the second master summon materia is NOT a loser. I know this because I am one of those people. So few people know how to do it. Or have the patience. Anyways, back on topic. It would be insane to try and actually fill a mod with 35 million people but highly amusing at the same time. I think it'd be tough to realistically crack more than 200,000 in ring competitors, as long as you had a reasonable criteria for selecting them. People who start (but don't finish) training and backyarders certainly wouldn't make my version of a mod :) I also wouldn't include people who'd work once as a valet or a planted fan or the family members of wrestlers who show up. Same applies to celebs. But if you were to include some of those, you certainly could reach some ridiculous numbers. Would be a nightmare to make sure you got all the relationships and stuff though. My brain frazzles at the thought. Derek B

FFVII cannot ruin your life, I have proof :) btw, anyone who has gotten the second master summon materia is NOT a loser. I know this because I am one of those people. So few people know how to do it. Or have the patience. Anyways, back on topic. It would be insane to try and actually fill a mod with 35 million people but highly amusing at the same time. I think it'd be tough to realistically crack more than 200,000 in ring competitors, as long as you had a reasonable criteria for selecting them. People who start (but don't finish) training and backyarders certainly wouldn't make my version of a mod :) I also wouldn't include people who'd work once as a valet or a planted fan or the family members of wrestlers who show up. Same applies to celebs. But if you were to include some of those, you certainly could reach some ridiculous numbers. Would be a nightmare to make sure you got all the relationships and stuff though. My brain frazzles at the thought. Derek B

[QUOTE=Dwight Mighton;157208]Man, there goes my 35 million and one worker database full of "Generic workers #10034" and so on. I'm so disappointed. Without that one worker, it's just not worth it.[/QUOTE] ya maybe, but do you really need the zombie in the game world?

[QUOTE=Dwight Mighton;157208]Man, there goes my 35 million and one worker database full of "Generic workers #10034" and so on. I'm so disappointed. Without that one worker, it's just not worth it.[/QUOTE] ya maybe, but do you really need the zombie in the game world?

Just think about it, 35 Million. That's more than the population of the UK or a very nice chunk of the United States. I would highly doubt there is a number anywhere close to that, that work in some capacity in the wrestling business. I don't even think there's that many fans in the US and England combined.

Just think about it, 35 Million. That's more than the population of the UK or a very nice chunk of the United States. I would highly doubt there is a number anywhere close to that, that work in some capacity in the wrestling business. I don't even think there's that many fans in the US and England combined.

I would like to see a huge mod, with a collection of the mod maker's using all their resources. A mod where you could bassically copy paste it into any time zone you want... Say you want a historic mod, placed around 1970, you could use that mod for that time frame. If you want one around 2000, you could still use that same mod. The stats would have to be around what any of them were at the hieght of their carreer though. The only downfall I see is someone like Batista coming in able to talk and do promo's as well as he can now, instead of taking YEARS to develop into a "so so" promo talker, lol... I don't think that was a word. It wouldn't be that bad though, since they would all come in without any overness at all (actually guessing on that, just going by how the new workers come in now... They can have loads and loads of talent, but F everywhere, as they should be).

I would like to see a huge mod, with a collection of the mod maker's using all their resources. A mod where you could bassically copy paste it into any time zone you want... Say you want a historic mod, placed around 1970, you could use that mod for that time frame. If you want one around 2000, you could still use that same mod. The stats would have to be around what any of them were at the hieght of their carreer though. The only downfall I see is someone like Batista coming in able to talk and do promo's as well as he can now, instead of taking YEARS to develop into a "so so" promo talker, lol... I don't think that was a word. It wouldn't be that bad though, since they would all come in without any overness at all (actually guessing on that, just going by how the new workers come in now... They can have loads and loads of talent, but F everywhere, as they should be).

Archived