Couple of questions

Thats the beauty about the game - there is no real 'clear cut' type of wrestler, really. If you are looking to work in the biggest promotions, check out what style type they are and create your rookie with that in mind. Sports Entertainment promotion? Mucho charisma, a really good look, yadda, yadda... Traditional? Good in-ring stats; technical, PSY, blah, blah... I'm not sure the exact numbers needed to work promotions, but I'm sure someone will come along that will.

[QUOTE=D. Boon's Ghost]I'm not sure the exact numbers needed to work promotions, but I'm sure someone will come along that will.[/QUOTE] If I'm not mistaken it's 20 overness for Cult-sized promotions, 30 for National, and 40 for Global. Regional/Small/Local don't require any minimum overness.

Zeyes is right, though when you go for Global promotions it's probably better to get more than 40 overness so you're not stuck as enhancement talent. But also it depends on your worker style, I found as a technical wrestler, hardcore feds wouldn't hire me until I got higher overness.

Archived