Offense gamplan % total error

It seems when you try to use at least the option there is an error in the off. game plan. The problem error says that 2>3yds does n't add up to 100%. I took a look and see that the total there adds up to 110 but the auto total at bottom says 100%. Anyways can't proceed in the game. It is anew season and new association started for 1.47.

• 2 weeks later...
I just checked this again and it works: "First 3 quarters / no preference / Own 20 to FG range set the 2 & < 3 line to 35-50-10-5-0. Then click "Save Changes" and you should be OK." The only way to fix it elsewhere is to switch from Option to something else in camp, save, and then switch back. But, starting a new career will fix it as well.

I just checked this again and it works: "First 3 quarters / no preference / Own 20 to FG range set the 2 & < 3 line to 35-50-10-5-0. Then click "Save Changes" and you should be OK." The only way to fix it elsewhere is to switch from Option to something else in camp, save, and then switch back. But, starting a new career will fix it as well.

Archived