Be cool if you could get wrestlers out of college

I might be wrong, but it seems like collegiate wrestlers, (or MMA workers or Olympians or something) did join the game world ever so often. This may have been all the way back in TEW 2004, but I'm sure I remember something along those lines. It would be a great addition to have at any rate. Be nice to have the occasional Shelton Benjamin-type joining the world. :eek:

I might be wrong, but it seems like collegiate wrestlers, (or MMA workers or Olympians or something) did join the game world ever so often. This may have been all the way back in TEW 2004, but I'm sure I remember something along those lines. It would be a great addition to have at any rate. Be nice to have the occasional Shelton Benjamin-type joining the world. :eek:

Yeah, someone who's still around the age of 22-23 with very regional overness but stats that would reflect an amateur background. It seems like the random worker generation has taken a backseat to predetermined future workers, but with the dojos and the ability to keep random worker generation on, it would make sense to diversify the types of random workers with more templates.

Yeah, someone who's still around the age of 22-23 with very regional overness but stats that would reflect an amateur background. It seems like the random worker generation has taken a backseat to predetermined future workers, but with the dojos and the ability to keep random worker generation on, it would make sense to diversify the types of random workers with more templates.

[QUOTE=weirdo_man;157376]No, he means that it already happens in TEW2005. Whenever you get a good mat wrestler with a bit of overness, that's what it is. He's not saying they added it to TEW2007, just that it is already there.[/QUOTE] But all the features that we're in TEW2005 are in TEW2007, aren't they? Unless otherwise mentioned in the Developers Journal.

[QUOTE=weirdo_man;157376]No, he means that it already happens in TEW2005. Whenever you get a good mat wrestler with a bit of overness, that's what it is. He's not saying they added it to TEW2007, just that it is already there.[/QUOTE] But all the features that we're in TEW2005 are in TEW2007, aren't they? Unless otherwise mentioned in the Developers Journal.

Archived