Coaching each game

For those that coach each game, do you find this to be the most enjoyable aspect of the game? Is it fun/challenging? I'm looking for a game where on field coaching matters....which from what I understand is not a big component of FOF. As much as I like to coach, I'm not big into replays and thus dont want to go the actionpc or Strat route. Ok coaches, lets hear from you. Thanks in advance, Tony And is anyone using the 1AA mod?????

I don't know much about the new FOF playcalling, but here's a screenshot of the playcalling screen in BBCF: [IMG]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/images/bb/screens/pbp.jpg[/IMG] You call plays by selecting the "type" and "formation" (from your playbook). You then get a list of plays you can see graphically instantly by clicking them. The graphic also shows the strengths of your players (colors represent ability). You can also mouse over to get a player's name and even click a display position to get that player's information card.

I don't know much about the new FOF playcalling, but here's a screenshot of the playcalling screen in BBCF: [IMG]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/images/bb/screens/pbp.jpg[/IMG] You call plays by selecting the "type" and "formation" (from your playbook). You then get a list of plays you can see graphically instantly by clicking them. The graphic also shows the strengths of your players (colors represent ability). You can also mouse over to get a player's name and even click a display position to get that player's information card.

Thanks Arlie, I'm very impressed with that screen! I'm getting very tempted to buy this game. Are there also clock management type plays like a spike and kneel down? Also, does the AI adjust to your play calling? For instance if I continue to run the ball on every first down, will the AI call run defenses to keep me honest?

Thanks Arlie, I'm very impressed with that screen! I'm getting very tempted to buy this game. Are there also clock management type plays like a spike and kneel down? Also, does the AI adjust to your play calling? For instance if I continue to run the ball on every first down, will the AI call run defenses to keep me honest?

Archived