New to WSP2

Hey guys... Love the demo, I lost my first 2 matches and due to the fact that i didnt know how to use the Move list (edit my own) and the last match i lost....I got a "A" rating on it. and it was awesome to have the fans cheer my name!!!. After that match i 2 promo wanted me and after i signed with them and getting ready for a match...the demo ended. Yeah i screamed!!!!!!!!!!!!! So i just cant wait to get the retail. I was just wondering. I notice some of u guys have mods...where can i get the mods?? Again i cant wait to play the retail and u guys will see more of me on the forums.

Haha, the enthusiasm that you get from a new game. Makes you smile doesn't it :P But yeah, welcome aboard. And also to let you know: There is a separate section on these forums for mods. :) You can find it easily yourself. And, try to read as many topics as you can apart from playing to game itself. If you have questions about the game, the answers will surely find in the forums, so no need for a new topic. :)

Haha, the enthusiasm that you get from a new game. Makes you smile doesn't it :P But yeah, welcome aboard. And also to let you know: There is a separate section on these forums for mods. :) You can find it easily yourself. And, try to read as many topics as you can apart from playing to game itself. If you have questions about the game, the answers will surely find in the forums, so no need for a new topic. :)

Archived