the new format of the diary really makes you realise the game is getting closer and closer everyday. the only ETA ive read is 'Q4 2006'. Everything seems to be going well at the programming end, so it may be sooner than we think, but we'll just have to wait and find out! im excited :D

the new format of the diary really makes you realise the game is getting closer and closer everyday. the only ETA ive read is 'Q4 2006'. Everything seems to be going well at the programming end, so it may be sooner than we think, but we'll just have to wait and find out! im excited :D

Part of me wants this game as soon as possible. But the practicle part of me say every day befor release is a day for adam to polish it up and add those little bells and whistles that make this a game worth paying for. I mean adam set the benchmark for a free game pretty darn high with EWR series. Now as a comercial developer he continues to prove why his comercial releases are worth so the price!

Part of me wants this game as soon as possible. But the practicle part of me say every day befor release is a day for adam to polish it up and add those little bells and whistles that make this a game worth paying for. I mean adam set the benchmark for a free game pretty darn high with EWR series. Now as a comercial developer he continues to prove why his comercial releases are worth so the price!

i just hope its not like my wife's cookies, because if it is it will be out about 4 weeks too late! Seriosly though there has been no official word yet, but i think i read they are hoping for an end of year release but as is generally the case GDS will not commit to a date unless they know they can definatly fulfill there promise. That having been said the progress reports Adam has been making haven't given any indication that there will be any problems, so in the words of Bing Crosby 'im dreaming of a TEW christmas'

i just hope its not like my wife's cookies, because if it is it will be out about 4 weeks too late! Seriosly though there has been no official word yet, but i think i read they are hoping for an end of year release but as is generally the case GDS will not commit to a date unless they know they can definatly fulfill there promise. That having been said the progress reports Adam has been making haven't given any indication that there will be any problems, so in the words of Bing Crosby 'im dreaming of a TEW christmas'

Would be a cool stable name :D The Sagatarians, in which all of the members are born in the dates (November 22 to December 21) that go with the Sagittarius Zodiac. What the **** was the name? I really don't know those hard words :D Did I get it right? Wikipedia rulez!! "Sagittarius is the ninth sign of the Zodiac and associated with travel and expansion. Individuals born under this sign are thought to have a dynamic, ethical, humorous, generous, open-hearted, compassionate, and energetic character, but one which is also prone to pridefulness, foolishness, impulsiveness, impracticality, and superstition. In terms of anatomy, Sagittarius is said to rule the hips, thighs, and sacral area. In terms of geography, Sagittarius is linked with Spain, Arabia, Hungary, and Australia."

Would be a cool stable name :D The Sagatarians, in which all of the members are born in the dates (November 22 to December 21) that go with the Sagittarius Zodiac. What the **** was the name? I really don't know those hard words :D Did I get it right? Wikipedia rulez!! "Sagittarius is the ninth sign of the Zodiac and associated with travel and expansion. Individuals born under this sign are thought to have a dynamic, ethical, humorous, generous, open-hearted, compassionate, and energetic character, but one which is also prone to pridefulness, foolishness, impulsiveness, impracticality, and superstition. In terms of anatomy, Sagittarius is said to rule the hips, thighs, and sacral area. In terms of geography, Sagittarius is linked with Spain, Arabia, Hungary, and Australia."

Archived