TNA The Future Is Now

[CENTER]Immmmmmmm Baaaaaaaackkkk!!!!!! [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/top-1.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][U][COLOR="Red"]TNA Appoints New Head Booker[/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]From TNA Wrestling News Staff[/SIZE][/I] Following a three-week ratings slump and a rash of bad booking decisions, TNA owner Dixie Carter has stepped in for the first time in company history on the creative side of the house. Reports indicate that she had a closed door meeting with Scott D’Amore and Jeff Jarrett about the future of TNA creatively. From what we have heard the meeting lasted almost 3 hours in length. Nobody knows at this time what exactly happened behind those closed doors, however the outcome is now known. TNA has appointed rookie booker Robert Nigro as the new Head Booker of the TNA creative team. Nigro was a part of the WWE writing staff in the early part of 2000-2002. He quite the writing staff and moved on to work with Scott D’Amore in BCW before it closed down. Nobody knows exactly what is going to come of all this but a source tells us that a whole knew direction for the company is planned starting with the special 2-Hour Primetime move for Impact in the first week of November. It is unknown as to what amount of creative power Nigro has right now but we hope to have more on this story as it breaks.[/SIZE][/CENTER]

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
From TNAwrestlingnews.com [CENTER][IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/top-1.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][U][COLOR="Red"]New TNA Head Booker To Hold Conference Call On Tuesday[/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]From TNA Wrestling News Staff[/SIZE][/I] TNAwrestling.com announced just moments ago that new TNA Head Booker will be holding a conference call on Tuesday afternoon to discuss his new position. TNAwrestlingnews.com will have a reporter at the conference call and we will provide highlights as soon as they come in. [U][COLOR="red"]TNA Impact Primetime Premier To Hold Tournament[/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]From TNA Wrestling News Staff [/SIZE][/I] TNAwrestling.com announced today that this coming weeks Impact would be the start of a mini-tournament to determine the new #1 contender for Stings NWA World Heavyweight Championship. This week also is the premier of Impact on Primetime on Spike TV at 9:00 eastern time. The premier will be held in a 2-Hour format and then be moved back to its normal 1-hour slot the following week. The brackets of the tournament have yet to be revealed but once they are we will post it along with the official Impact preview for this week.[/CENTER][/SIZE]

From TNAwrestlingnews.com [CENTER][IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/top-1.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][U][COLOR="Red"]New TNA Head Booker To Hold Conference Call On Tuesday[/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]From TNA Wrestling News Staff[/SIZE][/I] TNAwrestling.com announced just moments ago that new TNA Head Booker will be holding a conference call on Tuesday afternoon to discuss his new position. TNAwrestlingnews.com will have a reporter at the conference call and we will provide highlights as soon as they come in. [U][COLOR="red"]TNA Impact Primetime Premier To Hold Tournament[/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]From TNA Wrestling News Staff [/SIZE][/I] TNAwrestling.com announced today that this coming weeks Impact would be the start of a mini-tournament to determine the new #1 contender for Stings NWA World Heavyweight Championship. This week also is the premier of Impact on Primetime on Spike TV at 9:00 eastern time. The premier will be held in a 2-Hour format and then be moved back to its normal 1-hour slot the following week. The brackets of the tournament have yet to be revealed but once they are we will post it along with the official Impact preview for this week.[/CENTER][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=machinesxe;157533]I really thought we lost you....good thing we didnt. Next time you cancel this one wait to announce it so we dont get so down!!! Joking, good to have you back[/QUOTE] Honestly one of the main reason I canceled the last one was becasue of how worried I was about the time that I would have to work on the diary. I just missed writing it so much that I said to heck with it. Ill write as much as I can, whenever I can. Im gonna take this diary and transport it over to TEW 2007 when it comes out and just keep going with it. Stallion is here to stay!!!!!!!!!

[QUOTE=machinesxe;157533]I really thought we lost you....good thing we didnt. Next time you cancel this one wait to announce it so we dont get so down!!! Joking, good to have you back[/QUOTE] Honestly one of the main reason I canceled the last one was becasue of how worried I was about the time that I would have to work on the diary. I just missed writing it so much that I said to heck with it. Ill write as much as I can, whenever I can. Im gonna take this diary and transport it over to TEW 2007 when it comes out and just keep going with it. Stallion is here to stay!!!!!!!!!

From TNAwrestlingnews.com [SIZE="4"][CENTER][IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/top-1.jpg[/IMG] [U][COLOR="Red"]TNA Cancels Xplosion?[/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]From TNA Wrestling News Staff[/SIZE][/I] After reviewing the upcoming schedule for the Sun Sports network we noticed that TNA Xplosion is not listed anywhere on the lineup. In addition to this, after reviewing TNA’s upcoming taping schedule, Xplosion is not mentioned anywhere. Its safe to assume that Xplosion has been canceled as of this time. [U][COLOR="red"]TNA Primetime Impact Preview[/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]From TNA Wrestling News Staff[/SIZE][/I] This is the official Impact preview from TNAwrestling.com World Title Tournament Christian Cage vs. Rhino These two former best friends have lit up TNA shows for months now, and on Impact they go head to head once again but this time much more is at stake then friendship TNA X-Division Title match Senshi vs. Chris Sabin At Bound For Glory 2 these two men almost stole the show with the amazing match that they put on. On Impact Senshi invokes the Champion rematch clause and once again the fans are the victor as the top 2 in the X-Division go one on one for the Gold. The Naturals vs. The James Gang The TNA Tag Team Division is wide open right now and anybody has the potential for go for the top. On Impact, two of TNA’s best teams go at it for Tag Team supremacy. World Title Tournament Robert Roode vs. Ron Killings Robert Roode’s manager, Ms. Brooks, was somehow able to get him in a spot in the World Title tournament, however he could not have asked for a worse opponent. Ron Killings is certainly a fan favorite, but what is more is that he is a two-time NWA World Heavyweight Champion. These two have had meetings before, but this time a shot at the World Title is on the line. Can Robert Roode live up to his hype? Can The Truth reclaim his former glory? World Title Tournament AJ Styles vs. Homicide No love lost between these two competitors, both AJ and Homicide have a deep hatred for each other stemming from their fierce Tag Team Title battles. However much more is at stake here tonight as both men have a chance to achieve greatness if they can advance in this mini-tournament. World Title Tournament Samoa Joe vs. Abyss Samoa Joe has been unstoppable in TNA so far, however he is yet to face off against a man capable of the destruction that Abyss is. This could go down as the greatest match in TNA Impact history when these two goliaths of the 6-Sided Ring battle it out for a chance to win the NWA World Heavyweight Title. Plus we will hear from Jeff Jarrett and his thoughts on the man who beat him for the NWA World Title, Sting. Plus Sting speaks out on the #1 Contenders Tournament and Kurt Angle has a major announcement for the TNA fans. All this and so much more this Thursday night at 9 pm on Spike TV!!! [/CENTER][/SIZE]

From TNAwrestlingnews.com [SIZE="4"][CENTER][IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/top-1.jpg[/IMG] [U][COLOR="Red"]TNA Cancels Xplosion?[/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]From TNA Wrestling News Staff[/SIZE][/I] After reviewing the upcoming schedule for the Sun Sports network we noticed that TNA Xplosion is not listed anywhere on the lineup. In addition to this, after reviewing TNA’s upcoming taping schedule, Xplosion is not mentioned anywhere. Its safe to assume that Xplosion has been canceled as of this time. [U][COLOR="red"]TNA Primetime Impact Preview[/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]From TNA Wrestling News Staff[/SIZE][/I] This is the official Impact preview from TNAwrestling.com World Title Tournament Christian Cage vs. Rhino These two former best friends have lit up TNA shows for months now, and on Impact they go head to head once again but this time much more is at stake then friendship TNA X-Division Title match Senshi vs. Chris Sabin At Bound For Glory 2 these two men almost stole the show with the amazing match that they put on. On Impact Senshi invokes the Champion rematch clause and once again the fans are the victor as the top 2 in the X-Division go one on one for the Gold. The Naturals vs. The James Gang The TNA Tag Team Division is wide open right now and anybody has the potential for go for the top. On Impact, two of TNA’s best teams go at it for Tag Team supremacy. World Title Tournament Robert Roode vs. Ron Killings Robert Roode’s manager, Ms. Brooks, was somehow able to get him in a spot in the World Title tournament, however he could not have asked for a worse opponent. Ron Killings is certainly a fan favorite, but what is more is that he is a two-time NWA World Heavyweight Champion. These two have had meetings before, but this time a shot at the World Title is on the line. Can Robert Roode live up to his hype? Can The Truth reclaim his former glory? World Title Tournament AJ Styles vs. Homicide No love lost between these two competitors, both AJ and Homicide have a deep hatred for each other stemming from their fierce Tag Team Title battles. However much more is at stake here tonight as both men have a chance to achieve greatness if they can advance in this mini-tournament. World Title Tournament Samoa Joe vs. Abyss Samoa Joe has been unstoppable in TNA so far, however he is yet to face off against a man capable of the destruction that Abyss is. This could go down as the greatest match in TNA Impact history when these two goliaths of the 6-Sided Ring battle it out for a chance to win the NWA World Heavyweight Title. Plus we will hear from Jeff Jarrett and his thoughts on the man who beat him for the NWA World Title, Sting. Plus Sting speaks out on the #1 Contenders Tournament and Kurt Angle has a major announcement for the TNA fans. All this and so much more this Thursday night at 9 pm on Spike TV!!! [/CENTER][/SIZE]

My impact preview predictions Cage beats Rhino (Cage needs to get his push together before he falls to mid-card status) Senshi beats Sabin (Senshi needs a nice run with X title, which he could use to elevate him self into World title picture Naturals over James Gang (I just like the idea of pushing the younger team here) AJ Styles over Homicide (if this was ROH, I'd take Homicide, but this is TNA and hopefully these two will get the time to tell a story and steel the show with the best matchup on the show Robert Roode over Killings (Roode is in midst of push and Killings is in midst of heading out????...BTW..I'd have taken any real manager of ms. Brooks) Joe beats Abyss (Joe is Joe, he cant and shouldn't lose) Stings thoughts could we see, the hint of a possible Sting heel turn, which would rule...as he plays the old way against the new style (Joe, AJ, Daniels) type of wrestlers good to have you back, as now I have my vices in tact again TNA and Wildfires NWA

My impact preview predictions Cage beats Rhino (Cage needs to get his push together before he falls to mid-card status) Senshi beats Sabin (Senshi needs a nice run with X title, which he could use to elevate him self into World title picture Naturals over James Gang (I just like the idea of pushing the younger team here) AJ Styles over Homicide (if this was ROH, I'd take Homicide, but this is TNA and hopefully these two will get the time to tell a story and steel the show with the best matchup on the show Robert Roode over Killings (Roode is in midst of push and Killings is in midst of heading out????...BTW..I'd have taken any real manager of ms. Brooks) Joe beats Abyss (Joe is Joe, he cant and shouldn't lose) Stings thoughts could we see, the hint of a possible Sting heel turn, which would rule...as he plays the old way against the new style (Joe, AJ, Daniels) type of wrestlers good to have you back, as now I have my vices in tact again TNA and Wildfires NWA

[B]Rhino[/B] over Cage - [I]Need I remind you where my allegiances lie? :D [/I] [B]Senshi [/B]over Sabin [I]Senshi just has that unstopable edge - plus Sabin really agrevates me.[/I] [B]Naturals [/B]over James Gang - [I]For the same reason as OldSchool.[/I] [B]Homicide[/B] over AJ - [I]I know this is TNA but, as great as AJ is, Homicide is easily one of my favourite indy guys.[/I] [B]Robert Roode [/B]over Killings - [I]Push the young guy. Plus, Roode has such a good look...[/I] [B]Abyss[/B] over Joe - [I]Abyss rules, man.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Winner of the tournamnent:[/COLOR] Rhino[/B] Glad to see you back, dude. I hope you have as fun writing this as we will reading. Quote The Raven Nevermore

[B]Rhino[/B] over Cage - [I]Need I remind you where my allegiances lie? :D [/I] [B]Senshi [/B]over Sabin [I]Senshi just has that unstopable edge - plus Sabin really agrevates me.[/I] [B]Naturals [/B]over James Gang - [I]For the same reason as OldSchool.[/I] [B]Homicide[/B] over AJ - [I]I know this is TNA but, as great as AJ is, Homicide is easily one of my favourite indy guys.[/I] [B]Robert Roode [/B]over Killings - [I]Push the young guy. Plus, Roode has such a good look...[/I] [B]Abyss[/B] over Joe - [I]Abyss rules, man.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Winner of the tournamnent:[/COLOR] Rhino[/B] Glad to see you back, dude. I hope you have as fun writing this as we will reading. Quote The Raven Nevermore

[CENTER][IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/top-1.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][U][COLOR="Red"]TNA Genesis Moved To The Third Week Of November[/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]From TNA Wrestling News Staff[/SIZE][/I] TNAwrestling.com made the announcement earlier today that TNA Genesis would be moved from the second week in November to the third week. This would allow for a greater time period between PPV’s to build up storylines.[/SIZE][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/top-1.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][U][COLOR="Red"]TNA Genesis Moved To The Third Week Of November[/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]From TNA Wrestling News Staff[/SIZE][/I] TNAwrestling.com made the announcement earlier today that TNA Genesis would be moved from the second week in November to the third week. This would allow for a greater time period between PPV’s to build up storylines.[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Been reading these boards and enjoying the diaries on here for a while, so I thought I'd join in on the action. Just saw BFG last week..so it will be interesting to see where you take the product as opposed to the TNA booking team itself. Sabin over Senshi - Sabin just won the belt off Senshi at BFG, so I'd be surprised if Sabin drops it back so quickly. I totally buy into Senshi invoking the re-match clause straight away, because Sabin won with a roll-up at BFG and I can just see Senshi get all P-O'd about losing in that fashion. Naturals over James Gang - Yeah the younger team needs to be pushed here...I'm not really a massive fan of either team, but the James Gang are past their sell by date, whilst the Naturals do have some potential. AJ over Homicide- This is the most difficult one to decide, as both are incredibly talented. A.J will always be in the upper reaches of the card for TNA (unless a booker decided to really de-push him, but why would someone want to do that ?!), whilst Homicide is incredibly hot right now. I'll stump for A.J eeking out the win here and earning some measure of revenge for losing the tag titles. LAX as tag champs don't need the singles push right now..though I'd love to see a singles run eventually for Homicide. Roode over Killings - Personally I think Roode is over-rated mediocrity but with his new gimmick, he's the one who should be pushed right now. Joe over Abyss- Shame this match is in the quarter finals...I think both men are potential tournament winners, but I don't think you can back against Samoa Joe right now Winner of the tournament: Samoa Joe

Been reading these boards and enjoying the diaries on here for a while, so I thought I'd join in on the action. Just saw BFG last week..so it will be interesting to see where you take the product as opposed to the TNA booking team itself. Sabin over Senshi - Sabin just won the belt off Senshi at BFG, so I'd be surprised if Sabin drops it back so quickly. I totally buy into Senshi invoking the re-match clause straight away, because Sabin won with a roll-up at BFG and I can just see Senshi get all P-O'd about losing in that fashion. Naturals over James Gang - Yeah the younger team needs to be pushed here...I'm not really a massive fan of either team, but the James Gang are past their sell by date, whilst the Naturals do have some potential. AJ over Homicide- This is the most difficult one to decide, as both are incredibly talented. A.J will always be in the upper reaches of the card for TNA (unless a booker decided to really de-push him, but why would someone want to do that ?!), whilst Homicide is incredibly hot right now. I'll stump for A.J eeking out the win here and earning some measure of revenge for losing the tag titles. LAX as tag champs don't need the singles push right now..though I'd love to see a singles run eventually for Homicide. Roode over Killings - Personally I think Roode is over-rated mediocrity but with his new gimmick, he's the one who should be pushed right now. Joe over Abyss- Shame this match is in the quarter finals...I think both men are potential tournament winners, but I don't think you can back against Samoa Joe right now Winner of the tournament: Samoa Joe

Archived