(The Territories 2006) looking for some help.

I was begginning to work on something similar myself, and I will probably continue, but I've been extremely busy with work lately and have put the project on hold I was going to revive the old territory system with: WWF, AWA, Mid Atlantic, Georgia, Championship Wrestling from Florida, World Class, Mid South, Central States, Southwest Championship Wrestling ..etc.. and have current legends take ownership of each group; such as HHH for WWF, Flai in Mid Atlantic, Dusty in Florida, Funk in Southwest Championship, Kevin Von Erich in world classs and so on and then was going to redistibrute todays wrestlers into those regions based on either 1. Where their from ex Austin Aries from Milwaulkee and Colt Cabana from Chicago to the AWA... AJ Styles to georgia or by Comparing todays wrestler to one of the past...1 example is I liken Paul London to Ricky Steamboat so I'd put him in Mid Atlantic or World Class because he's from Texas...I dont have an exact formula of how it would work But if I could be of service to you let me know

I was begginning to work on something similar myself, and I will probably continue, but I've been extremely busy with work lately and have put the project on hold I was going to revive the old territory system with: WWF, AWA, Mid Atlantic, Georgia, Championship Wrestling from Florida, World Class, Mid South, Central States, Southwest Championship Wrestling ..etc.. and have current legends take ownership of each group; such as HHH for WWF, Flai in Mid Atlantic, Dusty in Florida, Funk in Southwest Championship, Kevin Von Erich in world classs and so on and then was going to redistibrute todays wrestlers into those regions based on either 1. Where their from ex Austin Aries from Milwaulkee and Colt Cabana from Chicago to the AWA... AJ Styles to georgia or by Comparing todays wrestler to one of the past...1 example is I liken Paul London to Ricky Steamboat so I'd put him in Mid Atlantic or World Class because he's from Texas...I dont have an exact formula of how it would work But if I could be of service to you let me know

Archived