Training for power

I just started a career (Bam Bam Bigelow, using the DOTT mod). I notice that it seems that nothing I do with adjusting training seems to give him any pickup in Power--I just get "no increase is expected" when i check under "expert opinion". Can someone recommend a training arrangement--with and without mentor--that will give me a power pickup? There are moves BamBam has (i.e. the Bigelow Moonsault) that I can't access until I can increase his power some.

Well I don't have that mod but generally if you want to increase power you need to increase. Training Regime Strength Work Fitness Regime Physical Strength Muscle Mass Diet Eat to promote muscle mass It really depends though on how high the stats are how much you need to increase them, around 60 or so it usually starts to become much harder to increase and you may need to cut back a lot on training in other areas to get it to go up.

So do certain regimes work? because to me it seems totally random. Example, my current training. My Technical is at 15 and a rise is expected in 4 weeks. Yet if i reduce Power by 10 and put technical up to 25. Then my Technique will DROP in 3 weeks?

Archived