Full Metal Impact - Our Time is Now

Ed Lombardi paced around in his office in a small building on Kedzie Avenue on the North Side of Chicago. His upstart promotion Full Metal Impact was just formed but he knew no workers he could get a hold of. He paced again and again and again until he plugged in some wrestling tapes that used to be of his. Shots of Dusty Rhodes, Harley Race, and Ric Flair flew across the screen. He then knew that he was going to have to make drastic moves if his dream of being just like WCW or the WWE were going to come alive. He'd need big stars, really big stars. So he looked at his calender, and upcoming events of different promotions. He grinned slightly as he then knew that he'd have to go to events to get the wrestlers. And out he went. More signings will be coming soon, so pay attention closely. You might be surprised who signs.

Two announcements from [url]www.fmi.net[/url] [QUOTE]More signings for FMI: The Kid Joey Styles Sonjay Dutt Jack Evans Adam Pearce Sonny Siaki Earl Hebner have been signed to the FMI roster.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]FMI ANNOUNCES NOVEMBER TO REMEMBER Full Metal Impact will make it's debut in 5 days in the Davis Arena. One match has been signed so far as it will be for the FMI World Championship. It will be [B]Raven vs. Colt Cabana in a Hardcore Match.[/B] [/QUOTE]

Two announcements from [url]www.fmi.net[/url] [QUOTE]More signings for FMI: The Kid Joey Styles Sonjay Dutt Jack Evans Adam Pearce Sonny Siaki Earl Hebner have been signed to the FMI roster.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]FMI ANNOUNCES NOVEMBER TO REMEMBER Full Metal Impact will make it's debut in 5 days in the Davis Arena. One match has been signed so far as it will be for the FMI World Championship. It will be [B]Raven vs. Colt Cabana in a Hardcore Match.[/B] [/QUOTE]

Sonny Siaki vs. [B]Adam Pearce[/B] vs. D-Ray 3000 - FMI HARDCORE TITLE [B]3-Count[/B] vs. Jack Evans & Sonjay Dutt - FMI TAG TEAM TITLES Raven vs. [B]Colt Cabana [/B]- FMI WORLD TITLE/HARDCORE MATCH The obvious choice is to go with the more experineced Raven, But Colt Cabanna is the Future, so let it start now

Sonny Siaki vs. [B]Adam Pearce[/B] vs. D-Ray 3000 - FMI HARDCORE TITLE [B]3-Count[/B] vs. Jack Evans & Sonjay Dutt - FMI TAG TEAM TITLES Raven vs. [B]Colt Cabana [/B]- FMI WORLD TITLE/HARDCORE MATCH The obvious choice is to go with the more experineced Raven, But Colt Cabanna is the Future, so let it start now

[B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]FMI NOVEMBER TO REMEMBER[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]Live from the Davis Arena in Lousville, KY. in front of 212 fans [B]Styles:[/B] Greetings wrestling fans and welcome to Full Metal Impact November to Remember, I'm Joey Styles alongside my announcing partner, Tony Schiavone. [B]Schiavone:[/B] Thanks for the intro Joey well tonight ladies and gentlemen our entire roster is pumped up about this show, as all of our bouts tonight will be for an FMI Title. First off will be D-Ray 3000 vs. Adam Pearce vs. Sonny Siaki for the FMI Hardcore Championship. [B]Styles:[/B] Then he will see the high-flying team of Jack Evans and Sonjay Dutt vs. 3-Count, Shannon Moore and Evan Karagias. [B]Schiavone:[/B] And to cap it off will be the main event for the FMI World Championship, it will be held in a hardcore match between Colt Cabana and Raven! [B]Styles:[/B] Tonight is sure to be a wild night fans so stay glued to your seats because our first bout is up now. -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]Schiavone:[/B] Ladies and gentleman the following contest is a triple-threat match for the Full Metal Impact Hardcore Championship! Entering the ring first at weighing in at 194lbs, D-Ray 3000! And next entering the ring from Chicago Illinois weighing in at 233lbs, Adam Pearce! And our last contestant in this bout from Atlanta Georgia weighing at 240 lbs, Sonny Siaki! -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B][SIZE="3"]Match 1: D-Ray 3000 vs. Adam Pearce vs. Sonny Siaki - FMI HARDCORE TITLE[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="red"][I]A great match between these three competitors with D-Ray playing the role as the jobber, D-Ray came close to winning the match a few times though, some high spots of the match were Pearce getting superplexed through a table by Siaki, and D-Ray getting hit with a garbage can from Pearce. The match ended when Siaka cracked a baseball bat on Pearce's abdomen and nailed a Siakilypse for the win.[/I][/COLOR] [B]Winner: Sonny Siaki in 9:47 by Siakilypse[/B] [COLOR="Yellow"]C+[/COLOR] [B]Styles:[/B] And Sonny Siaki wins the FMI Hardcore Championship! Our first ever champion! [B]Schiavone:[/B] Absolutely right Joey and let's just hope that we'll see plenty of great matches from him and that FMI Hardcore Championship. [B]Styles:[/B] I just hope he wears it with pride. -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]Schiavone:[/B] Well ladies and gentlemen, with me at this time, is Raven. Now Raven what are your thoughts headed into the main event tonight? [B]Raven:[/B] You know what it's about Schiavone you know damn well what it's about, it's about the Full Metal Impact World Championship, because you see FMI is the uprising of professional wrestling these days, not TNA, not ROH, not CZW but F.M.I, and just to prove it I'm going to win that World Title tonight against the fan favorite Colt Cabana. And if it takes chairs, tables, ladders, pizza cutters, baseball bats, kendo sticks, barbed wire, or the arena itself I'm still going to be walking out of Louisville the FMI World Champion, quote the Raven nevermore. [COLOR="Lime"]B+[/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]Styles:[/B] And that was a message from Raven who will be headed into action later tonight when he faces Colt Cabana in a hardcore match for the FMI Hardcore Championship. But up next...what the hell? [B]The Kid:[/B] It's the Kid here representing my boys Evan Karagias and Shannon Moore, and we are Three-Count! Not a thing anyone can do about it, not Jack Evans or Sonjay Dutt but my boys are walking out this building FMI World Tag Team Champions! Woo! [B]Styles:[/B] Whatever...Tony Schiavone in the ring... -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]Schiavone:[/B] Ladies and gentlemen the following contest is a tag team match-up for the FMI Tag Team Championships! First in the ring at a combined weight of 376lbs, managed by The Kid, Evan Karagias and Shannon Moore, 3-Count! And next to enter the ring, weighing in together at 350lbs Jack Evans & Sonjay Dutt! [SIZE="4"][B]Match 2: Sonjay Dutt & Jack Evans vs. 3-Count w/The Kid - FMI TAG TITLES[/B][/SIZE] [COLOR="Red"][I]A great high-flying matchup that gave both teams equal amounts of offense, but Evans & Dutt's lack of experience led to their downfall, high spots of the match included...Moore giving Dutt the Halo through a table, and Karagias doing a SSP off a ladder to pin Evans for a 2-count. Evans 630 splash through a table on Moore and a Bombayrana to the outside by Dutt. The match ended when Moore hit a halo on Evans while Karagias through Sonjay out of the ring.[/I][/COLOR] [B]Winners: 3-Count in 7:41 by Halo from Shannon Moore[/B] [COLOR="Yellow"]C+[/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]Styles:[/B] Ladies and gentlemen as you have just witnessed 3-Count managed by The Kid have won the FMI Tag Team...not again... [B]The Kid:[/B] You see! You see! I told you that my boys, 3-Count would win the FMI Tag Team Championships! No one can stop us, we are the elite crew of Full Metal Impact and everyone in this audience knows it! Nobody can beat us! [COLOR="Red"][I]Sonny Siaki then walks up to Joey Styles and shoos The Kid away, Moore then tries to talk some sense into the Samoan's head but Jack Evans and Sonjay Dutt brawls with 3-Count down one of the arena's corridors.[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]B-[/COLOR] [B]Styles:[/B] Sonny Siaki new FMI Hardcore Champion, how are you? [B]Siaki:[/B] I'm doing great Joey I'd just like to make an announcement that as Hardcore Champion I guarentee to put on the greatest matches for the fans and I'll accept any challenge. Any time any place. [COLOR="SandyBrown"]C[/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]Colt Cabana:[/B] I'm 'Classic' Colt Cabana, and tonight is my night. No matter what I guarentee the fans I'll put in a valiant effort, but I may win, and I may not. So Classic Colt Cabana still is planning on winning that FMI World Championship, but win or lose I'll still be #1 Contender towards the FMI World Title, because things are about to get a little classic around here. [COLOR="SeaGreen"]B[/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]Schiavone:[/B] Ladies and gentlemen the following is our main event, first in the ring, from Chicago Illinois accompanied by Alicia Webb, weighing at 233lbs, Classic Colt Cabana! And from Atlanta Georgia weighing in at 244lbs, Raven! [SIZE="4"][B]Match 3: Colt Cabana w/Alicia Webb vs. Raven - FMI WORLD TITLE[/B][/SIZE] [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]Our main highlight of the evening definitely got some people on their feet, in this special hardcore match. The offense was pretty even, with Alicia getting some attention during the match just as well. High spots: Raven getting slammed through a table, Cabana nailing a top-rope splash on Raven from the announce table. Raven getting slammed through the announce table, Raven evenflowing Colt Cabana onto a steel chair. The match ended when Cabana went for a diving headbutt but on the way down Raven Evenflowed him right in the middle of the ring. Raven wins.[/SIZE][/COLOR] [B]Winner and new World Champion: Raven in 10:42 by Evenflow DDT[/B] [COLOR="Lime"]B+[/COLOR] [B]Styles:[/B] And Raven does it! Raven is the new FMI World Champion! I can't believe it! And Colt Cabana was so close! And wait a minute...Shane Douglas & Sabu! [COLOR="Red"][I]Shane Douglas and Sabu come running down to the ring, Sabu beating on Raven while Shane Douglas starts kicking Colt Cabana in the head. A four-way brawl ensues which is soon broken up by the entire roster.[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR="Lime"]B+[/COLOR] [B]Styles:[/B] That's it from me Joey Styles! Have a great night everybody! -------------------------------END OF SHOW------------------------------ [B]Final Rating:[/B] [COLOR="SeaGreen"]B[/COLOR] RESULTS [B]Sonny Siaki def. Adam Pearce & D-Ray 3000 for the FMI Hardcore Title 3-Count def. Jack Evans & Sonjay Dutt for the FMI Tag Team Titles Raven def. Colt Cabana for the FMI World Title[/B] In my opinion a great debut show, we will continue touring the Great Lakes until he have a D in popularity there, currently we have an E. Preview for FMI Weekend Bash and FMI Weekend Bash II coming soon!

[B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]FMI NOVEMBER TO REMEMBER[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]Live from the Davis Arena in Lousville, KY. in front of 212 fans [B]Styles:[/B] Greetings wrestling fans and welcome to Full Metal Impact November to Remember, I'm Joey Styles alongside my announcing partner, Tony Schiavone. [B]Schiavone:[/B] Thanks for the intro Joey well tonight ladies and gentlemen our entire roster is pumped up about this show, as all of our bouts tonight will be for an FMI Title. First off will be D-Ray 3000 vs. Adam Pearce vs. Sonny Siaki for the FMI Hardcore Championship. [B]Styles:[/B] Then he will see the high-flying team of Jack Evans and Sonjay Dutt vs. 3-Count, Shannon Moore and Evan Karagias. [B]Schiavone:[/B] And to cap it off will be the main event for the FMI World Championship, it will be held in a hardcore match between Colt Cabana and Raven! [B]Styles:[/B] Tonight is sure to be a wild night fans so stay glued to your seats because our first bout is up now. -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]Schiavone:[/B] Ladies and gentleman the following contest is a triple-threat match for the Full Metal Impact Hardcore Championship! Entering the ring first at weighing in at 194lbs, D-Ray 3000! And next entering the ring from Chicago Illinois weighing in at 233lbs, Adam Pearce! And our last contestant in this bout from Atlanta Georgia weighing at 240 lbs, Sonny Siaki! -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B][SIZE="3"]Match 1: D-Ray 3000 vs. Adam Pearce vs. Sonny Siaki - FMI HARDCORE TITLE[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="red"][I]A great match between these three competitors with D-Ray playing the role as the jobber, D-Ray came close to winning the match a few times though, some high spots of the match were Pearce getting superplexed through a table by Siaki, and D-Ray getting hit with a garbage can from Pearce. The match ended when Siaka cracked a baseball bat on Pearce's abdomen and nailed a Siakilypse for the win.[/I][/COLOR] [B]Winner: Sonny Siaki in 9:47 by Siakilypse[/B] [COLOR="Yellow"]C+[/COLOR] [B]Styles:[/B] And Sonny Siaki wins the FMI Hardcore Championship! Our first ever champion! [B]Schiavone:[/B] Absolutely right Joey and let's just hope that we'll see plenty of great matches from him and that FMI Hardcore Championship. [B]Styles:[/B] I just hope he wears it with pride. -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]Schiavone:[/B] Well ladies and gentlemen, with me at this time, is Raven. Now Raven what are your thoughts headed into the main event tonight? [B]Raven:[/B] You know what it's about Schiavone you know damn well what it's about, it's about the Full Metal Impact World Championship, because you see FMI is the uprising of professional wrestling these days, not TNA, not ROH, not CZW but F.M.I, and just to prove it I'm going to win that World Title tonight against the fan favorite Colt Cabana. And if it takes chairs, tables, ladders, pizza cutters, baseball bats, kendo sticks, barbed wire, or the arena itself I'm still going to be walking out of Louisville the FMI World Champion, quote the Raven nevermore. [COLOR="Lime"]B+[/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]Styles:[/B] And that was a message from Raven who will be headed into action later tonight when he faces Colt Cabana in a hardcore match for the FMI Hardcore Championship. But up next...what the hell? [B]The Kid:[/B] It's the Kid here representing my boys Evan Karagias and Shannon Moore, and we are Three-Count! Not a thing anyone can do about it, not Jack Evans or Sonjay Dutt but my boys are walking out this building FMI World Tag Team Champions! Woo! [B]Styles:[/B] Whatever...Tony Schiavone in the ring... -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]Schiavone:[/B] Ladies and gentlemen the following contest is a tag team match-up for the FMI Tag Team Championships! First in the ring at a combined weight of 376lbs, managed by The Kid, Evan Karagias and Shannon Moore, 3-Count! And next to enter the ring, weighing in together at 350lbs Jack Evans & Sonjay Dutt! [SIZE="4"][B]Match 2: Sonjay Dutt & Jack Evans vs. 3-Count w/The Kid - FMI TAG TITLES[/B][/SIZE] [COLOR="Red"][I]A great high-flying matchup that gave both teams equal amounts of offense, but Evans & Dutt's lack of experience led to their downfall, high spots of the match included...Moore giving Dutt the Halo through a table, and Karagias doing a SSP off a ladder to pin Evans for a 2-count. Evans 630 splash through a table on Moore and a Bombayrana to the outside by Dutt. The match ended when Moore hit a halo on Evans while Karagias through Sonjay out of the ring.[/I][/COLOR] [B]Winners: 3-Count in 7:41 by Halo from Shannon Moore[/B] [COLOR="Yellow"]C+[/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]Styles:[/B] Ladies and gentlemen as you have just witnessed 3-Count managed by The Kid have won the FMI Tag Team...not again... [B]The Kid:[/B] You see! You see! I told you that my boys, 3-Count would win the FMI Tag Team Championships! No one can stop us, we are the elite crew of Full Metal Impact and everyone in this audience knows it! Nobody can beat us! [COLOR="Red"][I]Sonny Siaki then walks up to Joey Styles and shoos The Kid away, Moore then tries to talk some sense into the Samoan's head but Jack Evans and Sonjay Dutt brawls with 3-Count down one of the arena's corridors.[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]B-[/COLOR] [B]Styles:[/B] Sonny Siaki new FMI Hardcore Champion, how are you? [B]Siaki:[/B] I'm doing great Joey I'd just like to make an announcement that as Hardcore Champion I guarentee to put on the greatest matches for the fans and I'll accept any challenge. Any time any place. [COLOR="SandyBrown"]C[/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]Colt Cabana:[/B] I'm 'Classic' Colt Cabana, and tonight is my night. No matter what I guarentee the fans I'll put in a valiant effort, but I may win, and I may not. So Classic Colt Cabana still is planning on winning that FMI World Championship, but win or lose I'll still be #1 Contender towards the FMI World Title, because things are about to get a little classic around here. [COLOR="SeaGreen"]B[/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]Schiavone:[/B] Ladies and gentlemen the following is our main event, first in the ring, from Chicago Illinois accompanied by Alicia Webb, weighing at 233lbs, Classic Colt Cabana! And from Atlanta Georgia weighing in at 244lbs, Raven! [SIZE="4"][B]Match 3: Colt Cabana w/Alicia Webb vs. Raven - FMI WORLD TITLE[/B][/SIZE] [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]Our main highlight of the evening definitely got some people on their feet, in this special hardcore match. The offense was pretty even, with Alicia getting some attention during the match just as well. High spots: Raven getting slammed through a table, Cabana nailing a top-rope splash on Raven from the announce table. Raven getting slammed through the announce table, Raven evenflowing Colt Cabana onto a steel chair. The match ended when Cabana went for a diving headbutt but on the way down Raven Evenflowed him right in the middle of the ring. Raven wins.[/SIZE][/COLOR] [B]Winner and new World Champion: Raven in 10:42 by Evenflow DDT[/B] [COLOR="Lime"]B+[/COLOR] [B]Styles:[/B] And Raven does it! Raven is the new FMI World Champion! I can't believe it! And Colt Cabana was so close! And wait a minute...Shane Douglas & Sabu! [COLOR="Red"][I]Shane Douglas and Sabu come running down to the ring, Sabu beating on Raven while Shane Douglas starts kicking Colt Cabana in the head. A four-way brawl ensues which is soon broken up by the entire roster.[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR="Lime"]B+[/COLOR] [B]Styles:[/B] That's it from me Joey Styles! Have a great night everybody! -------------------------------END OF SHOW------------------------------ [B]Final Rating:[/B] [COLOR="SeaGreen"]B[/COLOR] RESULTS [B]Sonny Siaki def. Adam Pearce & D-Ray 3000 for the FMI Hardcore Title 3-Count def. Jack Evans & Sonjay Dutt for the FMI Tag Team Titles Raven def. Colt Cabana for the FMI World Title[/B] In my opinion a great debut show, we will continue touring the Great Lakes until he have a D in popularity there, currently we have an E. Preview for FMI Weekend Bash and FMI Weekend Bash II coming soon!

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]PREVIEW FOR FMI WEEKEND BASH[/SIZE][/COLOR] [I]From Al Matta Hall in Dearborn, Michigan.[/I] [COLOR="red"][SIZE="3"]After the action in Louisville this past Wednesday, Full Metal Impact seems to be absolutely kicking and it seems that it will be an even greater winter for FMI! But our very first Weekend Bash will happen on Saturday and Sunday, first expect an interview from 'Classic' Colt Cabana on his loss to Raven. Also in action in a triple-threat match for the FMI Hardcore title will be Sonny Siaki (c) vs. Puma vs. Matt Stryker. Than two members of tag teams will go head to head in singles action, on Saturday it will be Sonjay Dutt vs. Shannon Moore. And in our main event it will be Raven & Shane Douglas vs. Sabu & Colt Cabana.[/SIZE][/COLOR] [B][U]MATCHES ANNOUNCED[/U][/B] [B]Sonny Siaki (c) vs. Puma vs. Matt Stryker - FMI HARDCORE TITLE Sonjay Dutt vs. Shannon Moore Raven & Shane Douglas vs. Sabu & Colt Cabana.[/B]

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]PREVIEW FOR FMI WEEKEND BASH[/SIZE][/COLOR] [I]From Al Matta Hall in Dearborn, Michigan.[/I] [COLOR="red"][SIZE="3"]After the action in Louisville this past Wednesday, Full Metal Impact seems to be absolutely kicking and it seems that it will be an even greater winter for FMI! But our very first Weekend Bash will happen on Saturday and Sunday, first expect an interview from 'Classic' Colt Cabana on his loss to Raven. Also in action in a triple-threat match for the FMI Hardcore title will be Sonny Siaki (c) vs. Puma vs. Matt Stryker. Than two members of tag teams will go head to head in singles action, on Saturday it will be Sonjay Dutt vs. Shannon Moore. And in our main event it will be Raven & Shane Douglas vs. Sabu & Colt Cabana.[/SIZE][/COLOR] [B][U]MATCHES ANNOUNCED[/U][/B] [B]Sonny Siaki (c) vs. Puma vs. Matt Stryker - FMI HARDCORE TITLE Sonjay Dutt vs. Shannon Moore Raven & Shane Douglas vs. Sabu & Colt Cabana.[/B]

• 2 weeks later...
[/COLOR][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]FMI Weekend Bash[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [I]Live from Al Matta Hall in Dearborn, Michigan.[/I] [B]Styles:[/B] Greetings wrestling fans, I'm Joey Styles alongside Tony Schiavone and this is Full Metal Impact, the uprising of professional wrestling! [B]Schiavone:[/B] That's right Joey and tonight is going to be action packed we have a triple-threat for the FMI Hardcore Championship with Sonny Siaki the champ, taking on Matt Stryker and the masked Puma! [B]Styles:[/B] And in singles action, it will be Sonjay Dutt the original Playa from the Himalaya vs. one half of the FMI World Tag Champions, Shannon Moore! [B]Schiavone:[/B] And our jam-packed main event, after their arrival on Wednesday, it will be the newcomers, Sabu & Shane Douglas squaring off each other. It will be Raven & Shane Douglas vs. Colt Cabana & Sabu! [B]Styles:[/B] Great matches tonight but we're being taken backstage by 'Classic' Colt Cabana. -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [COLOR="red"][I]Colt Cabana is backstage with his manager Alicia Webb next to him he seems pretty happy though he lost his title match a few days ago.[/I][/COLOR] [B]Cabana:[/B] Ladies and gentlemen of Dearborn Michigan. I am 'Classic' Colt Cabana, you may not know may but my resume is impressive, IWC World Heavyweight Champion, 2-time ROH World Tag Team Champion. It doesn't get much greater then that but last week I skipped an oppurtunity. I lost my match against Raven for the FMI World Championship. But I'm actually pretty netural over that. I don't need to be mad, after all I've got another oppurtunity tonight. Another oppurtunity, to at least pummel Raven until he bleeds. Because Raven, this isn't over. [COLOR="Lime"]B+[/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]Styles:[/B] Raven and Colt Cabana, this feud is not over folks! This can get quite interesting! [B]Schiavone:[/B] Absolutely Joey, but coming up right now our very first match tonight, a triple threat for the FMI Hardcore Championship! -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]Schiavone:[/B] Ladies and gentlemen the following triple-threat match is for the FMI Hardcore Championship! The first competitor hails from Cincinatti, Ohio weighing at 217lbs, Matt Stryker! The second competitor, from Los Angeles, California weighing at 172lbs, Puma! And the last competitor, our reigning FMI Hardcore Champion from Atlanta Georgia weighing at 240lbs, Sonny Siaki! -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [SIZE="3"][B]Match 1: Sonny Siaki (c) vs. Puma vs. Matt Stryker - FMI HARDCORE CHAMPIONSHIP[/B][/SIZE] [COLOR="Red"]Once again a solid, low card match-up thought it would do a little bit worse but I'll stick with what I get. High Spots: Puma gets piledrived by Stryker onto a chair. 520 Springboard DDT from Puma to Siaki. Siaki throws Puma out of the ring, lands through table. The match ended when Stryker was about to get the Tombstone Piledriver but Siaki falls backwards and Tombstones him instead, Siaki pins Stryker.[/COLOR] [B]Winner: Sonny Siaki at 7:48 by Tombstone Piledriver[/B] [COLOR="Yellow"]C+[/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [COLOR="Red"][I]Siaki gets his hand raised in victory when once again 3-Count with The Kid come down to the ring, Siaki eyes Karagias and Moore warily as they both attempt to get into the ring but Sonny chases off both of their attempts, Siaki then leaves the ring through the crowd and exits through the back door.[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR="Orange"]C[/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]Styles:[/B] Joined by The Kid at ringsi... [B]The Kid:[/B] Hello wrestling fans, it's me! The Kid! And I'm here with the FMI World Tag Team Champions, Shannon Moore, Evan Karagias, 3-Count! You see last week we defeated Jack Evans & Sonjay Dutt for those titles, making us the first ever FMI World Tag Champions. Now then are you Joey Styles, and Dearborn Michigan; ready to see Shannon Moore kick the crap out of Sonjay Dutt? (Boos) Well screw you all then! Because Dutt is one move away from The Halo! [COLOR="orange"]C[/COLOR] [I]Crap.[/I] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]Schiavone:[/B] The following contest is scheduled for one fall, the first competitor from Cameron, North Carolina, weighing at 175lbs, Shannon Moore! And the second competitor, from Bombay, India weighing in at 185lbs, he is the Original 'Playa from the Himalaya' Sonjay Dutt! -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [SIZE="3"][B]Match 2: Shannon Moore vs. Sonjay Dutt[/B][/SIZE] [COLOR="Red"]Good cruiserweight action, something that we need for the time being as the crowd really was going during this match. With many "ooh" and "ahs" coming from the crowd. We need to pull off more matches like these. Highlights: Sonjay Dutt top-rope Bombayrana nailed on Shannon Moore. Moore actually hit a pele kick, so thumbs up to him. A Halo on Sonjay but Jack Evans came in and hit a 630 splash on the pin, match ended with a Hindu Press on Moore to get the 3 Count. (no pun intended)[/COLOR] [B]Winner: Sonjay Dutt in 7:24 by Hindu Press[/B] [COLOR="SeaGreen"]B-[/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [COLOR="Red"][I]Karagias and Evans then slide in the ring and the two teams start brawling with each other, The Kid helps his team by getting in the ring and handing 3-Count the title belts, Karagias and Moore then level Evans & Dutt with the belts and then leave the ring celebrating.[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR="Yellow"]C+[/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]Styles:[/B] A vicious assault by 3-Count on Sonjay Dutt and Jack Evans, what 'valiant' champions they are, if they think they are so tough then how about they defend those belts against Evans and Moore? This disgusts me! We are now taken to the back with Raven & Shane Douglas. -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]Raven:[/B] Heh, FMI World Champion, that's right you heard me, I'm the FMI World Champion. And you know that as Champion, Full Metal Impact is mine! And when the Franchise Shane Douglas and I win our match tonight there will be no one to get in our way in Full Metal Impact, not Colt Cabana, not Sabu, not Sonny Siaki, not Matt Stryker, not 3-Count. We will be the kings of the wrestling world. [B]Douglas:[/B] And after we win our upcoming tag match tonight, Full Metal Impact will be revolution...I'm sorry, Franchised differently. Enjoy. [B]Raven:[/B] Quote the uprising, Nevermore. [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Woot![/I] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]Schiavone:[/B] The following tag-team match is a Hardcore match, introducing the first team weighing in at a combined weight of 453lbs, Colt Cabana & Sabu! And the second tag team weighing in at a combined weight of 493lbs, Shane Douglas & The FMI World Champion Raven! -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [SIZE="3"][B]Match 3: Colt Cabana & Sabu vs. Raven & Shane Douglas[/B][/SIZE] [COLOR="Red"]The greatest match so far in FMI history, though it's not a long history somewhat. A great Main Event with each side getting equal sides of offense, High Spots: Sabu giving Raven an Arabian Facebuster with a chair. Once again our announce table is in shambles after Colt Cabana gave Shane Douglas a Colt 45 through it. After Cabana took care of Shane Douglas, Sabu went for an Air Sabu but Raven caught Sabu and delivered another sick Mid-Air Raven Effect for the cover and the win.[/COLOR] [B]Winner:[/B] Raven at 12:45 via Raven Effect DDT [COLOR="lime"]B+[/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]Styles:[/B] Oh my God! Raven & Shane Douglas wins! Raven & Shane Douglas wins! But wait a minute I'm getting word backstage that tommorow night it will be...[B]Raven vs. Shane Douglas vs. Sabu vs. Colt Cabana -FMI World Championship![/B] Good night everyone! [B][I][U]FINAL RATING: [COLOR="lime"]B+[/COLOR][/U][/I][/B] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]Sonny Siaki def. Puma & Matt Stryker C+ Sonjay Dutt def. Shannon Moore B- Raven & Shane Douglas def. Sabu & Colt Cabana B+[/B]

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"][B]PREVIEW FOR FMI WEEKEND BASH II[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR="red"][I]After last night's monumental Weekend Bash from Dearborn, Michigan. Full Metal Impact is back for one more night. Expect major action from FMI tonight as we have [B]4[/B] great matches tonight. First up, once again the FMI Hardcore Championship will be put on the line between Sonny Siaki and Adam Pearce. Will Adam Pearce finally break through or will Sonny Siaki continue his winning ways? Another match that was announced was Evan Karagias vs. Jack Evans, it should be a great high-flying match between these two. And all four matches for FMI The Fight Before Christmas will be announced, and expect some major surprises. D-Ray 3000 and Puma will be in action when they face Matt Stryker and FMI newcomer Salvatore Rinauro. Rinauro is one of the current ROH tag team Champions so will he help Stryker get on top of this high-flying team? And our gigantic main event, Colt Cabana vs. Shane Douglas vs. Sabu vs. Raven for the FMI World Championship! How will this play out? You have to watch FMI, to live FMI.[/I][/COLOR] [B][U][I]Matches Announced[/I][/U][/B] [B]Adam Pearce vs. Sonny Siaki - FMI Hardcore Championship Evan Karagias vs. Jack Evans D-Ray 3000 & Puma vs. Matt Stryker & Salvatore Rinauro Raven vs. Colt Cabana vs. Shane Douglas vs. Sabu - FMI World Championship[/B]

[B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]FMI WEEKEND BASH II[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [I]Live from Al Matta Hall in Dearborn, Michigan.[/I] [COLOR="red"][I]Outside when the event starts, some red fireworks go off quickly and then we're taken inside with Tony Schiavone and Joey Styles.[/I][/COLOR] [B]Styles:[/B] Wrestling fans around the world know about one place that is the uprising of professional wrestling, only one place that will have so much action that you will never see anything the likes of it again, and that is Full Metal Impact. FMI is live in it's second night of the Weekend Bash tonight, I'm Joey Styles alongside my announcing partner Tony Schiavone. [B]Schiavone:[/B] Thanks Joey, fans all over the world are keeping their eyes peeled on FMI and you can too with our new website [url]www.fmi.com[/url], where next week there will be exclusive content on it. But first, our four matches tonight, we start off Adam Pearce vs. Sonny Siaki for the FMI Hardcore Championship. Then there will be some singles action as it will be Evan Karagias vs. Jack Evans. [B]Styles:[/B] Followed by Puma & D-Ray 3000 vs. Salavtore Rinauro & Matt Stryker. Then it will be our huge main event, Colt Cabana vs. Shane Douglas vs. Sabu vs. Raven for the FMI World Championship! [B]Schiavone:[/B] Stay tuned folks, things are about to get quite interesting. -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]Schiavone:[/B] The following match is one-fall and it's for the FMI Hardcore Championship! First in the ring from Chicago, Illinois weighing at 233 lbs, and the champion, from Atlanta, Georgia weighing in at 240lbs, Sonny Siaki! -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [SIZE="3"][B]Match 1: Adam Pearce vs. Sonny Siaki - FMI Hardcore Championship[/B][/SIZE] [COLOR="Red"]Another average match, I don't know if it's Pearce or Siaki that's dragging us back, or it's our road agent, but I'll take it once again. Highlights: An arm drag from the top rope to the outside by Siaki. Superfly Splash through a table. Siaki doing a splash through a table, the match ended when Pearce was about to nail his Jumping Piledriver but Siaki slips out and gets a Siakilypse Now on Pearce.[/COLOR] [B]Winner: Sonny Siaki in 8:43 by Siakilypse Now[/B] [COLOR="Yellow"]C+[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"][I]Before Siaki leaves the ring he checks to see if 3-Count with The Kid is stalking him, none of the team are there so he leaves the ring and still leaves through an alternate exit.[/I][/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]Styles:[/B] Ladies and Gentlemen, once again I am joined by The Kid accompanied by Evan Karagias and Shannon Moore, 3-Count. [B]The Kid:[/B] You know it Joey, Dearborn knows it, The Wrestling Industry knows it, and the world knows it! 3-Count are still the greatest tag team in Full Metal Impact! Now we may have lost to Sonjay Dutt last week but that was a fluke. I bet anyone $500 in cash that Evan Karagias will defeat Jack Evans tonight! And I won't lost, because The Kid never loses! [COLOR="Orange"]D[/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]Schiavone:[/B] Our second match of the night is scheduled for one-fall to my left from Trenton, NJ (made-up) weighing 221lbs, Evan Karagias! And to my right from Parkland, Washington weighing at 165lbs, Jack Evans! -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [SIZE="3"][B]Match 2: Evan Karagias w/The Kid & Shannon Moore vs. Jack Evans[/B][/SIZE] [COLOR="red"]Another solid midcard match, wasn't extremely happy with it but as I always say I get what I get, and I got something bad. But hopefully these guys will improve over time. Highspots: 630 Splash but Moore breaks it up, A Top-Rope piledriver by Karagias for a near 3-Count. Standing 450 Splash by Evans broken up by The Kid. The Match ended when The Kid was distracting Jack Evans and Karagias rolled him up by the tights for the cheap finish.[/COLOR] [B]Winner: Evan Karagias in 8:30 by Roll-Up[/B] [COLOR="Yellow"]C+[/COLOR] [B]The Kid:[/B] Told you Joey that I would keep my $500, now then, it has just came to my ears that at FMI The Fight Before Christmas that 3-Count will be facing Jack Evans & Sonjay Dutt for the FMI World Tag Titles. But now I place $1000 in favor that we win, again! [B]Styles:[/B] I'd be willing to accept that wager Kid, be prepared to eat your words! [COLOR="Orange"]C-[/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]Cabana:[/B] So I lost again last week, but again you don't see me crying. This just tells me that I should step up my game a bit more. So I am sending this out...At The Fight Before Christmas, Shane Douglas. I challenge you to a match for the #1 Contendership to the FMI World Championship. Be prepared. [COLOR="Lime"]B+[/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]Match 3: D-Ray 3000 & Puma vs. Salvatore Rinauro & Matt Stryker[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Good match for a squash match, that's the most I can say about it. Highlights: 450 Splash by Rinauro and a Piledriver from Stryker. Stryker's driver gets the pin.[/COLOR] [B]Winners: Sal Rinauro & Matt Stryker in 3:42 by Piledriver[/B] [COLOR="Orange"]C[/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [COLOR="Red"][I]A hype video is then played for our 4-way Main Event tonight.[/I][/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [SIZE="3"][B]Match 4: Shane Douglas vs. Colt Cabana vs. Sabu vs. Raven - FMI World Championship[/B][/SIZE] [COLOR="red"]Best match ever! I'm actually pretty proud over the fact that I put this together. And things are about to pick up so keep an eye on this diary for awhile. High spots: Sabu's Arabian Face buster with chair launched off of chair on Cabana. Colt 45 from Cabana to Douglas. Drop Toe-Hold onto chair from Raven to Sabu. Springboard Arabian Facebuster from Sabu to Raven through our announce table, again. The match ends when Douglas hits Sabu with the Pittsburgh Plunge, then gets hit by a Colt 45 then Cabana gets hit by a Raven Effect DDT, Raven covers for the win, again.[/COLOR] [B]Winner: Raven in 12:35 by Raven Effect DDT[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]Styles:[/B] Once again Raven wins! Nobody can stop this guy! The weekend bash is over now, good bye from Joey Styles and FMI! FMI The Fight Before Christmas comes to you in two weeks, December 2005! [B]FINAL RATING: B[/B] [B]Results: Sonny Siaki def. Adam Pearce retains FMI Hardcore Championship Evan Karagias def. Jack Evans Sal Rinauro & Matt Stryker def. Puma & D-Ray 3000 Raven def. Shane Douglas, Colt Cabana, and Sabu to retain the FMI World Championship[/B]

FMI INTERNET - FMI PREVIEW FOR FMI THE FIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS [COLOR="Green"]The Fight Before Christmas, our holiday event that is the most jakked-up FMI event yet! Our first match will be Adam Pearce vs. Sonny Siaki one last time for the FMI Hardcore Championship! Then the prestigious FMI Tag Team Championships will be on the line with 3-Count defending against Sonjay Dutt & Jack Evans. Shane Douglas vs. Colt Cabana will then be our first of two main events of the night, with Raven vs. Sabu for Raven's FMI World Championship. Catch you from Indiana on Wednesday![/COLOR] [QUOTE][B]FMI INTERNET[/B] [B]Styles:[/B] Good evening ladies and gentlemen, welcome to FMI Weekly, Full Metal Impact's new online show that puts you in the middle of the action for Full Metal Impact. This show shows some great former matches of Full Metal Impact and interviews with current FMI workers. Tonight we show you the Main Event from our very first FMI event, FMI November to Remember. Where Colt Cabana took on Raven for the vacant FMI World Championship. But we also have interviews with three FMI workers, Salvatore Rinauro, Alicia Webb, and Colt Cabana! Stay tuned folks. -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]Styles:[/B] Please welcome my guest at this time, Salvatore Rinauro. [B]Rinauro:[/B] So...FMI's new webcast huh? [B]Styles:[/B] Yes and it will be weekly folks! [B]Rinauro:[/B] I've seen crappier ideas before, thanks for the invite but I really don't want to be here. You see the only reason why I am here is to make a message, and let that message be clear. That some day Matt Stryker and I, Salvatore Rinauro, will become FMI Tag Team Champions. Now if you excuse me I'm leaving. [B]Styles:[/B] A brief appearance by Sal Rinauro but stay in your seats folks as the lovely Alicia Webb is coming up! -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Promo for Fight Before Christmas airs. -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]Styles:[/B] Ladies and gentlemen, we're back on FMI Weekly with Alicia Webb and Colt Cabana at the same time! [B]Cabana:[/B] Great honor being here with the voice of FMI Joey. [B]Alicia:[/B] Same here Joey. [B]Cabana:[/B] Joey have you ever had that feeling that you could go far in the business but no one ever listened to you? [B]Styles:[/B] No...why, no that's never happened to me before. Well maybe in high school but... [B]Cabana:[/B] Because that's what Colt Cabana is feeling, not 'Classic' but more fresh in the business. Because after I plow through 'The Franchise' Shane Douglas Wednesday Night, I'm finally going to go after Raven. So at the end of the night, Raven won't be quoting anything, but his one month title reign. [B]Alicia:[/B] Raven is a pathetic loser, he can't beat anyone for an inch of his life, he has to rely on cheating to get his wins. So for Colt Cabana I'd like to personally announce that if Colt wins his #1 Contendership match two nights from now, that we challenge Raven for a match for the FMI World Championship in a Tables match! [B]Styles:[/B] A Tables match? That's a very high-risk match Colt, if you lose you put yourself in great bodily harm. [B]Cabana:[/B] But that's the thing Styles I can't lose, at FMI's next event FMI Snowbrawl I will head into the event a challenger and leave a champion. Shane Douglas has got nothing on me, Raven has got nothing on me, hell, just to prove it I would go 1-on-1 with The Hardcore Maniac Sabu! [B]Styles:[/B] All very tough opponents, let's say you do win at The Fight Before Christmas, which you claim you will. Will you be concerned in that Tables match that you would be up against a former ECW veteran? [B]Cabana:[/B] Now you bring up ECW huh? Joey don't you get it? This isn't ECW, this is Full Metal Impact...the uprising of professional wrestling. [B]Styles:[/B] I understand but Raven is a master of tables matches. [B]Alicia:[/B] Joey just be quiet for awhile and listen to the man. [B]Cabana:[/B] Thank you Alicia, now just saying that why don't you just go back to ECW and then I'll take care of FMI? Got it? Fine...Alicia we're out of here. [B]Styles:[/B] That's all the time I have tonight folks, here's Raven vs. Colt Cabana from FMI November to Remember. -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Match 3: Colt Cabana w/Alicia Webb vs. Raven - FMI WORLD TITLE Our main highlight of the evening definitely got some people on their feet, in this special hardcore match. The offense was pretty even, with Alicia getting some attention during the match just as well. High spots: Raven getting slammed through a table, Cabana nailing a top-rope splash on Raven from the announce table. Raven getting slammed through the announce table, Raven evenflowing Colt Cabana onto a steel chair. The match ended when Cabana went for a diving headbutt but on the way down Raven Evenflowed him right in the middle of the ring. Raven wins. Winner and new World Champion: Raven in 10:42 by Evenflow DDT B+ --------------------------------------------------------------------------[/QUOTE]

Archived