A couple, well 3 actually, of changes I would like to see.

A couple, well 3 actually, of changes I would like to see. 1. The ability to back up your playbooks. It takes a long time to set them up and it would be nice to be able to save them like you can with your game plans. 2. Color code the injuries on the depth charts. (red - out, orange - doubtful, ect...). That way you could tell who needs to be replaced without having to check the player cards. 3. I would also find it helpful if the player list, below the chart, also colored the injured players. It would make it easier to tell who is injured and when he can be subbed back in.

[QUOTE=Surtt;157707]2. Color code the injuries on the depth charts. (red - out, orange - doubtful, ect...). That way you could tell who needs to be replaced without having to check the player cards.[/QUOTE] I think it does this aleady, kinda. I believe I saw one of my players who had a cracked skull or something appear red on my chart. I think everything else shows up yellow, though. I agree, it would be better if players the doc recommended sitting out (doubtfuls) where orange or something.

[QUOTE=Surtt;157707]2. Color code the injuries on the depth charts. (red - out, orange - doubtful, ect...). That way you could tell who needs to be replaced without having to check the player cards.[/QUOTE] I think it does this aleady, kinda. I believe I saw one of my players who had a cracked skull or something appear red on my chart. I think everything else shows up yellow, though. I agree, it would be better if players the doc recommended sitting out (doubtfuls) where orange or something.

Guest Nukester
Yes if a player is out, it will show in red on the top part of the depth chart. However, if he is doubtful, questionable, or probable, he shows up as yellow. Also, if a player is injured, on the bottom part of the depth chart (where you can choose the players) they have no color at all. Ive looked at that many times and wonder "why dont I have this guy playing ?" only to realize that he is injured, after having to open the player card

Guest Nukester
Yes if a player is out, it will show in red on the top part of the depth chart. However, if he is doubtful, questionable, or probable, he shows up as yellow. Also, if a player is injured, on the bottom part of the depth chart (where you can choose the players) they have no color at all. Ive looked at that many times and wonder "why dont I have this guy playing ?" only to realize that he is injured, after having to open the player card

Archived