TCW- The New Tradition

[COLOR="DarkRed"][B][U]December 2005[/U][/B][/COLOR] It wasn't that TCW was doing badly, it had managed to close the gap on SWF in recent years , but the SWF seemed a little stale right now, as if Eisen wasn't taking the threat seriously enough. Deep down in his heart of hearts Cornell knew that full advantage wasn't being taken of SWF's creative slump and if he wasn't careful TCW would go the same way. The wrestling industry needed a shot in the arm. There was always DAVE but that company's rise seemed to be faltering of late...perhaps the general wrestling fan beyond DAVE's rabidly devoted fanbase was getting a little tired of DAVE's reliance on hardcore. Tommy Cornell was smart enough to know that he could not beat Eisen at his own game, he had to think of another way to win this war...that way in his mind was quite simple, that way was...better wrestling. This wasn't to be the return of Tradition...this was the birth of the New Tradition.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[B]Getting hired: [/B] Tommy Cornell thinks his current booking team are becoming stale. So Jason Azaria suggests some young, hungry booker with a whole bunch of bright idea's and a passion to push genuinely talented in-ring workers, from the Indy's... That young, hungry booker is you guessed it me.... I had the interview with Tommy, and I was worried that I would not be able to over-come my nerves being in the prescence of the greatest wrestler of his generation. But I managed to get my points across, one particular point that Tommy caught onto was pushing The All Action Title, from basically being a division full of faceless cruiserweights that no one cared about, to being mid-card title that focused on the best wrestlers in the company. I was worried that Tommy was not going to get on board with this idea, as a couple of years back TCW cut a whole load of talented high-flying cruiserweight talents. Tommy though admitted to me that with hindsight that was a mistake, he was basically trying to beat SWF at their own game by putting on a Sports Entertainment product, that relied on big names, rather than building up young talented in-ring talents. But he was still worried about the idea of trying to push cruiserweights, when we all know full well that American wrestling audiences love a couple of muscular big men slugging it out. I reminded Tommy that was what Richard Eisen had brainwashed the public into thinking was good wrestling . [I](Maybe it was the couple of bourbon and cokes I had during the meeting, but my nerves were not troubling me, though I wasn't quite sure if I was talking myself into a proverbial grave) [/I] I also said that the All-Action Division did not have to mean a Cruiserweight Division, I said it could involve wrestlers of any weight, as long as they met a certain requirement, being able to go full out for every match....I said the division would be the birth of a New Tradition. As soon as I said those two words, it clicked with Tommy. Ten days of tense waiting around later I got the phone-call..I had got the job and I was to officially start work on the second of January. I thanked Tommy for the opportunity. He reminded me that I would be on a very short-leash though and that he was taking a very risky gamble on a 'kid'.

[B]Getting hired: [/B] Tommy Cornell thinks his current booking team are becoming stale. So Jason Azaria suggests some young, hungry booker with a whole bunch of bright idea's and a passion to push genuinely talented in-ring workers, from the Indy's... That young, hungry booker is you guessed it me.... I had the interview with Tommy, and I was worried that I would not be able to over-come my nerves being in the prescence of the greatest wrestler of his generation. But I managed to get my points across, one particular point that Tommy caught onto was pushing The All Action Title, from basically being a division full of faceless cruiserweights that no one cared about, to being mid-card title that focused on the best wrestlers in the company. I was worried that Tommy was not going to get on board with this idea, as a couple of years back TCW cut a whole load of talented high-flying cruiserweight talents. Tommy though admitted to me that with hindsight that was a mistake, he was basically trying to beat SWF at their own game by putting on a Sports Entertainment product, that relied on big names, rather than building up young talented in-ring talents. But he was still worried about the idea of trying to push cruiserweights, when we all know full well that American wrestling audiences love a couple of muscular big men slugging it out. I reminded Tommy that was what Richard Eisen had brainwashed the public into thinking was good wrestling . [I](Maybe it was the couple of bourbon and cokes I had during the meeting, but my nerves were not troubling me, though I wasn't quite sure if I was talking myself into a proverbial grave) [/I] I also said that the All-Action Division did not have to mean a Cruiserweight Division, I said it could involve wrestlers of any weight, as long as they met a certain requirement, being able to go full out for every match....I said the division would be the birth of a New Tradition. As soon as I said those two words, it clicked with Tommy. Ten days of tense waiting around later I got the phone-call..I had got the job and I was to officially start work on the second of January. I thanked Tommy for the opportunity. He reminded me that I would be on a very short-leash though and that he was taking a very risky gamble on a 'kid'.

[COLOR="DarkRed"][B]Preview for Total Wrestling - Tuesday 3rd January 2006 [/B][/COLOR] [B]Madman Boone vs Genghis Rahn- [/B] Madman Boone defends his Hardcore title, between these 2 legends of extreme warfare...who will come away with the hardcore championship. These two know each other very well as they have been both partners and rivals during their tenure in TCW. Boone beat Rahn for the Hardcore belt three months ago, and Rahn has been unable to regain it from the self confessed Insane one since. [B]All Action Contenders: Wolf Hawkins vs Troy Tornado vs Stevie Grayson vs Harry Allen[/B] These four face off in a 4-way one fall match to decide the Number one contender to Freddie Huggins All Action title. Huggins, has a two month run with the belt, and beat Harry Allen's partner Steve Gumble at Psycho Circus. Gumble lost 3 straight matches to Huggins and has now dropped to the bottom of the rankings, so one of these 4 gets the chance to be the next challenger to Huggins. [B]Giant Tana vs Joel Bryant[/B] Two men stuck in the mid-card right now, but a win here will help impress the TCW Championship comitee and may just earn them a title shot. Bryant and his tag partner Robert Oxford have been on a bit of a losing streak as of late and that's not pleased their 'boss' Tommy Cornell. Will the fun loving Giant Tana heap on more disappointment for [B][I]'The Chosen One's' [/I][/B]member or can Bryant get back to showing Tommy Cornell he still has what it takes to get the job done. [B]Tag Team Title Match: Painful Procedure vs Demon's of Rage[/B] This is a re-match of their title match at Psycho Circus. Painful Procedure made a succesful defence at the PPV, but the Demon's have invoked their re-match clause straight away...can the totally rockin' duo of Hopkirk and Shearer retain the tag belts and get the better of the Demon's once again or will the monsterous tag team legends get their revenge and head towards yet another title reign during their legendary career. [B]Liberty & Peter Valentine vs Tommy Cornell & Charlie Thatcher [/B] Liberty faced Tommy Cornell for the World Title at Psycho Circus and seemed to be heading for victory...that was until Cornell's chronie from [B][I]'The Chosen One's' [/I][/B] Charlie Thatcher interfered...allowing Cornell to once again sneak away with the Victory. Liberty is looking for nothing but revenge against both Cornell & Thatcher and has challenged the so-called Chosen One's to a tag match in a bid to gain revenge. His partner of choice is Peter Valentine, can Liberty get some retribution or will the Chosen One's once again get the better of the coolest dude in wrestling.

[COLOR="DarkRed"][B]Preview for Total Wrestling - Tuesday 3rd January 2006 [/B][/COLOR] [B]Madman Boone vs Genghis Rahn- [/B] Madman Boone defends his Hardcore title, between these 2 legends of extreme warfare...who will come away with the hardcore championship. These two know each other very well as they have been both partners and rivals during their tenure in TCW. Boone beat Rahn for the Hardcore belt three months ago, and Rahn has been unable to regain it from the self confessed Insane one since. [B]All Action Contenders: Wolf Hawkins vs Troy Tornado vs Stevie Grayson vs Harry Allen[/B] These four face off in a 4-way one fall match to decide the Number one contender to Freddie Huggins All Action title. Huggins, has a two month run with the belt, and beat Harry Allen's partner Steve Gumble at Psycho Circus. Gumble lost 3 straight matches to Huggins and has now dropped to the bottom of the rankings, so one of these 4 gets the chance to be the next challenger to Huggins. [B]Giant Tana vs Joel Bryant[/B] Two men stuck in the mid-card right now, but a win here will help impress the TCW Championship comitee and may just earn them a title shot. Bryant and his tag partner Robert Oxford have been on a bit of a losing streak as of late and that's not pleased their 'boss' Tommy Cornell. Will the fun loving Giant Tana heap on more disappointment for [B][I]'The Chosen One's' [/I][/B]member or can Bryant get back to showing Tommy Cornell he still has what it takes to get the job done. [B]Tag Team Title Match: Painful Procedure vs Demon's of Rage[/B] This is a re-match of their title match at Psycho Circus. Painful Procedure made a succesful defence at the PPV, but the Demon's have invoked their re-match clause straight away...can the totally rockin' duo of Hopkirk and Shearer retain the tag belts and get the better of the Demon's once again or will the monsterous tag team legends get their revenge and head towards yet another title reign during their legendary career. [B]Liberty & Peter Valentine vs Tommy Cornell & Charlie Thatcher [/B] Liberty faced Tommy Cornell for the World Title at Psycho Circus and seemed to be heading for victory...that was until Cornell's chronie from [B][I]'The Chosen One's' [/I][/B] Charlie Thatcher interfered...allowing Cornell to once again sneak away with the Victory. Liberty is looking for nothing but revenge against both Cornell & Thatcher and has challenged the so-called Chosen One's to a tag match in a bid to gain revenge. His partner of choice is Peter Valentine, can Liberty get some retribution or will the Chosen One's once again get the better of the coolest dude in wrestling.

[B]Out of diary, but still related post: [/B] I'm using the default data, but with workers available in All-Area's..never saw the point of workers being restricted to certain area's anyway. If I feel this diary has been going well or I can keep it up, I will look to convert for TEW 2007. I had a look at the roster and it seemed a little light, especially for wrestlers. So I've gone out and made some new signings...I won't reveal who the new signings are straight away, I'll reveal them as I develop the storyline. [B]Here are some clues: [/B] Two Indy Cruiserweights An over-looked Indy talent...all rounder, technician. An International Lightweight worker, has some popularity in North America but is not American or Canadian. A female manager- highly rated in the looks department Another female worker- can wrestle but can also be used as a manager ____________________________________________________________ Feel free to make predictions on who the new signings will be and predictions on who will win the matches for my first episode of Total Wrestling. I should have the TCW Total Wrestling up by this weekend and maybe the second week also.

[B]Out of diary, but still related post: [/B] I'm using the default data, but with workers available in All-Area's..never saw the point of workers being restricted to certain area's anyway. If I feel this diary has been going well or I can keep it up, I will look to convert for TEW 2007. I had a look at the roster and it seemed a little light, especially for wrestlers. So I've gone out and made some new signings...I won't reveal who the new signings are straight away, I'll reveal them as I develop the storyline. [B]Here are some clues: [/B] Two Indy Cruiserweights An over-looked Indy talent...all rounder, technician. An International Lightweight worker, has some popularity in North America but is not American or Canadian. A female manager- highly rated in the looks department Another female worker- can wrestle but can also be used as a manager ____________________________________________________________ Feel free to make predictions on who the new signings will be and predictions on who will win the matches for my first episode of Total Wrestling. I should have the TCW Total Wrestling up by this weekend and maybe the second week also.

Madman Boone vs [B]Genghis Rahn[/B] With TCW going Traditional I don't really see the need for a hardcore title or really for these two men on the roster, at least not with out a gimmick change. I see a Genghis Rahn win and then the powers that be retiring the title for not fitting in with the new direction but Rhan will go out the final champ. All Action Contenders: [B]Wolf Hawkins[/B] vs Troy Tornado vs Stevie Grayson vs Harry Allen Again going a more traditional product I don't see the need for a lot of these light cruiserweights like Allen and Grayson. The all action title, however is a good youngster belt although could use a name change for Tornado should be a bit too high on the card for the belt but it is perfect for young up and comer Wolf Hawkins who should take this win Giant Tana vs [B]Joel Bryant[/B] Although Tana is a great up and comer I see a turn in fortunes for Tommy Cornell's crew. Joel Bryant will take this win and start a gain in momentum as he and partner Robert Oxford take a few singles wins before moving on to the Tag Team Titles. Tag Team Title Match: [B]Painful Procedure[/B] vs Demon's of Rage Although I forsee one more title reign in the future of the Demon's before they retire it's painful procedure who will retain and go on to get a few more wins over other tag teams before finally facing off against the Tommy Cornell's Chose Ones of Joel Bryant and Robert Oxford. Liberty & Peter Valentine vs [B]Tommy Cornell & Charlie Thatcher[/B] Peter Valentine is a talentles hack and his lack of skill in the ring is going to be one of the many reasons Liberty Losses to cornell here. With a win under his belt albeit by being COrnell's tag partner Thatcher will start his winning streak and Cornell will continue his battle against America's Favorite Dude, Liberty.

Madman Boone vs [B]Genghis Rahn[/B] With TCW going Traditional I don't really see the need for a hardcore title or really for these two men on the roster, at least not with out a gimmick change. I see a Genghis Rahn win and then the powers that be retiring the title for not fitting in with the new direction but Rhan will go out the final champ. All Action Contenders: [B]Wolf Hawkins[/B] vs Troy Tornado vs Stevie Grayson vs Harry Allen Again going a more traditional product I don't see the need for a lot of these light cruiserweights like Allen and Grayson. The all action title, however is a good youngster belt although could use a name change for Tornado should be a bit too high on the card for the belt but it is perfect for young up and comer Wolf Hawkins who should take this win Giant Tana vs [B]Joel Bryant[/B] Although Tana is a great up and comer I see a turn in fortunes for Tommy Cornell's crew. Joel Bryant will take this win and start a gain in momentum as he and partner Robert Oxford take a few singles wins before moving on to the Tag Team Titles. Tag Team Title Match: [B]Painful Procedure[/B] vs Demon's of Rage Although I forsee one more title reign in the future of the Demon's before they retire it's painful procedure who will retain and go on to get a few more wins over other tag teams before finally facing off against the Tommy Cornell's Chose Ones of Joel Bryant and Robert Oxford. Liberty & Peter Valentine vs [B]Tommy Cornell & Charlie Thatcher[/B] Peter Valentine is a talentles hack and his lack of skill in the ring is going to be one of the many reasons Liberty Losses to cornell here. With a win under his belt albeit by being COrnell's tag partner Thatcher will start his winning streak and Cornell will continue his battle against America's Favorite Dude, Liberty.

I'll be honest here...I was posting up the preview during a quiet period at work and honestly forgot to include that match. Oh well better get these teething problems out the way now. So I'm working on the write up for the show and it's like... aaargh ..can't believe I left that out. I did remember to book the match in the actual game, that's the main thing :)

I'll be honest here...I was posting up the preview during a quiet period at work and honestly forgot to include that match. Oh well better get these teething problems out the way now. So I'm working on the write up for the show and it's like... aaargh ..can't believe I left that out. I did remember to book the match in the actual game, that's the main thing :)

[B][COLOR=darkred][SIZE=4]TCW Presents Total Wrestling [/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] Tuesday 3rd Jan 2006- [B]Live from Chiles Center, Portland-OR and Live on T.V across North America on C.A.N.N, East Coast Today and Access West Coast[/B] [I](Attendance: 5'000)/ T.V Audience: 1.06 m)[/I] [U][B]Dark Matches [/B][/U] * The Darkness Warriors defeated Ice Man C.A. and Chance Fortune [COLOR=navy][B](C) [/B][/COLOR] * BLZ Bubb squashed Steve Gumble [B][COLOR=navy](B-)[/COLOR][/B] - Blonde Bombshell shot T-Shirts for 5 minutes [B][COLOR=navy](A) [/COLOR][/B]- [I]TCW may be going to a more traditonal wrestling based product but the crowd will always appreciate some 'enhanced' bimbo parading around firing free T-Shirts into the crowd.The crowds at any wrestling show in the Cornellverse must be bunch of horny frat-boys[/I] ;) [B]TCW Total Wrestling Goes Live .....[/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]Psycho Circus Recap [/COLOR][/B] The show starts out with a recap of the events at Psycho Circus...featured are Tommy Cornell defending his title against Liberty and Painful Procedure B.J Shearer and Randall Hopkirk succesfully defending the tag belts against The Demons of Rage. [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: B [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=#000080][COLOR=black]Roll Titles[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]Announcers Hype Tonight's Show[/COLOR][/B] The show now cuts to Jason Azaria and Kyle Rhodes, who hype up the up-coming matches, they talk about Ricky Dale Johnson facing a testing match against one of 'The Chosen One's' Robert Oxford and that Liberty is looking for revenge against Cornell and Thatcher, when he tags with Peter Valentine in the main event. [B][COLOR=navy]Ratings: Hype for RDJ vs Oxford (B)/ Hype for Liberty & Valentine vs Cornell & Thatcher (A) [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]Random Brawling[/COLOR][/B] Suddenly out of no-where Madman Boone and Genghis Rahn come out from the back and are fighting one another through the crowd, eventually taking the brawl outside into the backstage parking lot with Madman Boone starting to get the upper-hand he drags Genghis Rahn back towards the ring, the two were actually scheduled to fight each other for the Hardcore Title later tonight but obviously could not wait around, Sam Sparrow comes out calls for the bell and the match is officially on [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]Hardcore Title Match : [/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=darkred]Madman Boone vs Ghenghis Rahn [/COLOR][/B] The whole Hardcore division is not really being pushed right now in TCW and there are talks behind the scene's that the belt could eventually be dropped. However it would be foolish not to think that a good old fashioned smash mouth brawl does still have a place in TCW as Ghenghis Rahn and Madman Boone showed here. This was far from a wrestling match, but the crowd expected that and the two hardcore warriors just seem to click whether they are teaming with one another or going up against each other hammer and tongs with chairs, dustbin lids , singapore canes etc. All of a sudden though the Nation of Filth decide to get involved, attacking both men who are already busted open and lay into them...the referee loses control and calls for the bell to be rung. Madman Boone retains his title in a no-contest. [B][COLOR=navy]Result: Madman Boone drew to a no-contest with [/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=navy]Ghenghis Rahn in 8:34[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]The Beatdown Continues[/COLOR][/B] The Nation of Filth continue to beat-down on Boone and Rahn....until they are pulled off by security. Jason Azaria ponders what the meaning is behind this sudden attack from Stink and Grunt. Kyle Rhodes simply pointed out that the N.O.F were fed up of being ignored and it was their way of sending a message that no one should be over-looking them [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: C+ [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]Hype for All Action 4-Way Contenders Match [/COLOR][/B] Azaria and Rhodes switch there attentions to the All-Action contenders match, Freddy Huggins comes out and joins them on guest commentary to get a good look at his opponents. [B][COLOR=navy]Ratings: Hype for 4-way (C+)/ Huggins coming out for guest commentary (C-) [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]All Action Contenders 4-Way : Wolf Hawkins vs Troy Tornado vs Stevie Grayson vs Harry Allen [/COLOR][/B] This match was contested under one fall rules, with 2 men legal and in order to get into the match the contestants had to tag in or be tagged in. For the most part the combatants kept to this rule, until Troy Tornado went for a pin on Harry Allen after a Tornado Driver ([SIZE=1][I]Tilt-A-whirl into a cradle piledriver)[/I][/SIZE] with Wolf Hawkins coming into make the save, Grayson then went up top and nailed his sometime tag team partner Hawkins with a flying drop-kick...as you would expect the referee lost control of the match and the four stepped up the intensity. The finish came when Stevie Grayson did a flying cross body splash onto everyone, whilst they were all brawling with each other on the outside...Troy Tornado took most of the brunt of this though and is out-cold on the outside, the other 3 dust themselves off and stagger back into the ring. Grayson goes high risk again, Harry Allen follows him up there....Tornado DDT ! , is about to go for a pin...seems to have forgotten about Wolf Hawkins...Hawkins nails Harry Allen with the Full Moon Rising [SIZE=1][I](Firemans Carry into a high knee)[/I][/SIZE] ...Troy Tornado gets back into the ring but is too late to break up the 3 count. [B][COLOR=navy]Result: Wolf Hawkins defeated Troy Tornado, Stevie Grayson and Harry Allen by pinfall on Harry Allen in 13:21[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [I][SIZE=1]Notes: Wrestling wise this was arguably the best match of the night with plenty of adrenalin fueled action, especially towards the end...however Troy Tornado apart many of these wrestlers have been reduced to glorified jobbers by the previous booking commitee. If they keep putting on matches of this quality though they'll win the fans over ane help elevate the All Action title into something more meaningful.[/SIZE][/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Champion Goads Challenger[/B][/COLOR] During the post match Analysis Freddy Huggins basically runs down his next challenger for his title, saying that Hawkins is just not in his league...Huggins said that one he is better looking than Wolf Hawkins, two he is more succesful than Wolf Hawkins and last but not least is just so much better in the ring than Wolf Hawkins, he then goads Hawkins who is celebrating his hard earned victory, by pointing at the title draped over his shoulder. Hawkins see's this and the two eye-ball each other. Jason Azaria comments that things already look to be getting heated between these two. [B][COLOR=navy]Ratings: Huggin's shooting his mouth off post match (B-), Goading and Staredown (C+) [/COLOR][/B] [I]Azaria and Rhodes link us to the back where Blonde Bombshell is with Tommy Cornell and Charlie Thatcher.... [/I] [B][COLOR=navy]Cornell & Thatcher Hype up the Main Event[/COLOR][/B] [B]Blonde Bombshell: [/B]So er any comments on tonights match with Lib-ber-tay and ...oh I've forgotten [B]Tommy Cornell:[/B] Yeah the other loser's name is Peter Valentine ...Not alot really, apart from the fact that once again me and Charlie here will be taking that stoned to his eye-balls idiot Liberty to school. [B]Blonde Bombshell:[/B] Er what you talkin' about...stoned to the eyeballs ?! [B]Tommy Cornell:[/B] You really are dumber than I thought. Well the proof is right here tonight, he chose Peter Valentine as his tag partner, what kind of idiot chooses a no-talent waste of space like Peter Valentine as their tag partner. Everyone and most of all Liberty himself should just face it, I'm superior to that waster in every-way. [B]Blonde Bombshell:[/B] But er didn't Lib-ber-tay nearly beat you the other night ? [B]Tommy Cornell: [/B]Keep on like that you and I'll be taking you for a ride..and it wont be a smooth one, your job is just to stand there , ask me some simple questions and just agree with whatever I say, because as you should know I'm always right. Charlie here was just insurance ..if I had to face that fool Lumberty a hundred times, I would win every match....because thats just the cold hard truth. [I](Charlie Thatcher nods in agreement with a sly grin on his face, Blonde Bombshell carries on like a 'professional' not at all worried about Tommy's threatening behaviour towards her, is it that she has no fear or is she just too much of an air-head to even notice)[/I] [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: A [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]Announcer Hype for next match: [/COLOR][/B]Azaria and Rhodes remind the crowd and the T.V Audience at home that Joel Bryant and Giant Tana is up next ([COLOR=navy][B]C) [/B][/COLOR] [B][COLOR=darkred]Giant Tana vs Joel Bryant [/COLOR][/B] This story of this match was basically Joel Bryant trying his best to stay out of the way of the rampaging freight-train that was Giant Tana. At around 5 and a half minutes in, Tana had taken Bryant down with a clothesline and was about to back his rather large backside, into Joel Bryants face....however the clothesline was not really enough to keep Bryant down for long. Bryant managed to get up before Tana could come charging towards him, but instead of getting up to fight, he just roles out the ring and decides that it's best to keep his dignity intact and walks out of the match, the referee counts him out and Giant Tana picks up the win. [B][COLOR=navy]Result: Giant Tana defeated Joel Bryant in 5:58 [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=navy]by count out. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]Jumbotron announcement [/COLOR][/B] TCW Chief Executive Officer - Floyd Goldworthy appears on the jumbotron, he said that because of what went down in the Hardcore Tite match earlier, that the Nation of Filth will face Madman Boone and....Genghis Khan ! Jason Azaria marks out and informs us that this will be the first time Hardcore Uproar have tagged together in 9 months, ever since Genghis Khan turned on Madman Boone...he asks can the two still co-exist ? [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: C+ [/COLOR][/B] [SIZE=1][I]Notes: This was one of the few minor changes I made to the data, I decided that Goldworthy did not really need to be part of Painful Procedure, and that I needed an Authority Figure. Out of everyone on the roster Sam Strong apart...Goldworthy fit the bill the best. He will be a bit of a weasel but will not always necessarily give the heels an obvious advantage...sometimes he will play fair, sometimes he wont[/I].[/SIZE] [B][COLOR=darkred]Announcer Hype for next match: [/COLOR][/B]Azaria and Rhodes hype up the Tag Team title match between Painful Procedure (Shearer & Hopkirk) and The Demon's of Rage. [B][COLOR=navy](C+) [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]World Tag Team Title Match: Painful Procedure (Hopkirk & Shearer) vs Demons of Rage [/COLOR][/B] This was nothing but a brawl, as you would expect between these two teams. Painful Procedure came out hot in the early going but the Demon's used their experience to turn their match in their favour, after Randall Hopkirk was rammed into a ring-post on the outside, of course what came was nearly 3 minutes of heel domination, with the Demon's working over Hopkirk in their corner, that was until Hopkirk managed to finally get across and tag in B.J Shearer for the hot-tag.... The fresh Shearer cleaned house and they were about to put Demon Spite away with their double team finisher'The Power Chord' until Raul Darkness ran in with a chair and nailed Randall Hopkirk over the across the back...the referee immediately called for the bell and the match was thrown out. [B][COLOR=navy]Result: Painful Procedure defeated The Demons Of Rage in 8:52 via DQ, Painful Procedure retain the World Tag Team Titles [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Rating; B [/COLOR][/B] [I][SIZE=1]Notes: Star power carried this match to a B, as both these teams were huffing and puffing in a match under 10 minutes...especially B.J Shearer...get some damn cardio, I want my tag champs to be able to put on matches longer than 10 minutes ![/SIZE][/I] [B][COLOR=darkred]Post Match Attack and Brawl [/COLOR][/B] It appears that the Demons of Anger and the Darkness Warriors seem to be in some kind of cahoots, together and proceed to lay the boots into the Tag Champs, that is until Painful Procedure band-mates Ronnie V.Pain and Troy Tornado come out from the back, the eight men then engage in a brawl with referee's and security eventually pulling them apart. [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: B [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]Ricky Dale Johnson Backstage Promo[/COLOR][/B] [B]RDJ:[/B] I'll put my hands up that darn Monster BLZ Bubb beat me at Psycho Circus, but that was just a minor set back on my road to the top of TCW. I'm man enough to admit when I've been beaten, I'll just learn from it and come out stronger. One day I [B]will [/B]become TCW World Champion...that's not a dream, that's a promise. Tonight I get back on that road, tonight I face one of Tommy Cornell's Chosen One's Robert Oxford..you may be a 'Chosen One' but sorry Bob your out of luck tonight. [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: B [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]Ricky Dale Johnson vs Robert Oxford [/COLOR][/B] A really good old-school match featuring an interesting clash of styles between the tough man brawler RDJ and the old school technician Robert Oxford. As you can guess RDJ kept trying to turn the match into a slug-fest but Oxford kept using his experience to slow the match down and at one point had RDJ in the Ox-Lock [I][SIZE=1](Figure Four Armlock)[/SIZE][/I] but RDJ managed to get to the ropes in time to break the hold, after more back and forth action...Oxford went for the Ox-Lock again but this time RDJ blocked the attempt at reversed it into the Southern Justice [SIZE=1][I](Pumphandle Slam),[/I][/SIZE] which was enough for the victory. [B][COLOR=navy]Result: Ricky Dale Johnson defeated Robert Oxford in 14:47 by pinfall [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: A [/COLOR][/B] [I]We cut to the back once again where this time Blonde Bombshell is with Liberty and Peter Valentine [/I] [B][COLOR=darkred]Liberty & Peter Valentine Hype up the Main Event[/COLOR][/B] [B]Blonde Bombshell: [/B]I'm with Lib-ber-tay and Peter Valentin....so er any comment's on what like those other dudes said earlier ? [B]Liberty:[/B] Woah Dudes .... is the Dude Nation in Portland Tonight ! [I](that get's a massive pop from the crowd) [/I].... ......Tommy, Tommy, Tommy ..everyone knows you're just saying that you could beat me everytime, just to convince yourself...because your not convincing anyone else man. I had you beat, 1-2...and it was gonna be a very sweet 3...until that hired lump of yours Charlie Thatcher saved your self serving ass. That is so not cool dude. So I went out got my own equalizer for tonight, someone I feel I can trust, someone who's always had my back here since day one..... [B]Peter Valentine: [/B]Yeah that's right, I've got my friends back here, ..Cornell and Thatcher...your going down. It's time some one took you to school ! [B]Liberty: [/B]One last thing Tommy it's not about titles, it's not who's the better man, it's not even about who's the coolest dude...it's about me and Peter here serving you and your chronie Thatcher a well deserved ass whooping, because you know what The Dude Nation have polled their opinion and that's what they wanna see man. [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: A [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]The Main Event : Tommy Cornell & Charlie Thatcher vs Liberty & Peter Valentine[/COLOR][/B] This match definately benefitted from the fact that both Cornell (as the top heel) and Liberty (as the top face) are incredibly over in TCW right now, as it was really nothing more than a slug-fest and the intense rivalry between the Straight-Edge heel champion and the laid-back leader of the Dude Nation, really lifted this match. When the two lumps Valentine and Thatcher were not involved the quality of the match did improve greatly, with Cornell and Liberty really going full out on each other, at one point during the match Cornell tried to put Liberty away with a series of sneaky roll-up's but Liberty kept kicking out. The finish came when Liberty got frustrated with Cornell taking control of the match against Peter Valentine [I](who was starting to show signs of becoming worn out) [/I]and brought a chair into the ring to lay Cornell out with, however the referee see's Liberty attempt to bring the chair in and wrestles it away from him, however this distraction allowed Tommy Cornell to pull out a pair of brass knucks and lay Valentine out with. Cornell then covered Valentine to once again get one over on his rival Liberty. Jason Azaria complained that once again Cornell had found a way to win, and as per usual it was simply not fair on Liberty. Rhodes told Azaria to quit his whining and simply accept that Cornell is much smarter than Liberty and is twice the man than that over-fried stoner Liberty will ever be. [B][COLOR=darkslateblue]Result:Tommy Cornell and Charlie Thatcher defeated Liberty and Peter Valentine in 11:33 when Tommy Cornell defeated Peter Valentine by pinfall [/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=darkslateblue]after using a foreign object[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=darkslateblue]Rating: A [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]Celebration: [/COLOR][/B]Cornell and Thatcher, pose in the ring, celebrating smugly and generally laughing at their latest victims. [B][COLOR=navy](A)[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]Post Match Trouble[/COLOR][/B] Over by the announcers table Valentine begins to get in Liberty's face over the loss, and the two argue over whose fault the loss was...in the end though the two decide to settle their difference of opinion aside and leave together...but the tension and strained trust between the two of them is obvious. [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: A * [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]Ambush [/COLOR][/B] As Liberty and Valentine are heading back down the tunnel,Cornells chronies Bryant & Oxford then come out and attack the arguing pair [I](obviously trying to show Chosen One's Leader and World Champion Tommy Cornell they have what it takes, despite their two losses earlier)[/I] but Valentine and Liberty are still on the same page together and fight back [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: B [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Overall Rating: A [/COLOR][/B]- Could not really ask for much more of a better start, very good card top to bottom and the crowd seemed pretty much hot for it through-out, especially during the second hour of the show. [B]_________________________________________________________________[/B] [U][B]A look at how the rivals did: [/B][/U] [B]SWF Supreme TV-[/B] Their main events saw Angry Gilmore defeat Eric Eisen and Lobster Warrior defeat Steve Frehley, High Concept retained the tag titles against the Samoan Wildboyz and Calamari Kid retained the Shooting Star Title against Bart Biggz. overall their show was a B. That earned them a T.V audience of around 1.5 million...however if we keep putting on top drawer shows and they keep dropping the ball with mediocre ones like their last effort, then I can see no reason why we can't close that gap down sooner rather than later. I can't see Richard Eisen getting that lax though.

[B][COLOR=darkred][SIZE=4]TCW Presents Total Wrestling [/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] Tuesday 3rd Jan 2006- [B]Live from Chiles Center, Portland-OR and Live on T.V across North America on C.A.N.N, East Coast Today and Access West Coast[/B] [I](Attendance: 5'000)/ T.V Audience: 1.06 m)[/I] [U][B]Dark Matches [/B][/U] * The Darkness Warriors defeated Ice Man C.A. and Chance Fortune [COLOR=navy][B](C) [/B][/COLOR] * BLZ Bubb squashed Steve Gumble [B][COLOR=navy](B-)[/COLOR][/B] - Blonde Bombshell shot T-Shirts for 5 minutes [B][COLOR=navy](A) [/COLOR][/B]- [I]TCW may be going to a more traditonal wrestling based product but the crowd will always appreciate some 'enhanced' bimbo parading around firing free T-Shirts into the crowd.The crowds at any wrestling show in the Cornellverse must be bunch of horny frat-boys[/I] ;) [B]TCW Total Wrestling Goes Live .....[/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]Psycho Circus Recap [/COLOR][/B] The show starts out with a recap of the events at Psycho Circus...featured are Tommy Cornell defending his title against Liberty and Painful Procedure B.J Shearer and Randall Hopkirk succesfully defending the tag belts against The Demons of Rage. [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: B [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=#000080][COLOR=black]Roll Titles[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]Announcers Hype Tonight's Show[/COLOR][/B] The show now cuts to Jason Azaria and Kyle Rhodes, who hype up the up-coming matches, they talk about Ricky Dale Johnson facing a testing match against one of 'The Chosen One's' Robert Oxford and that Liberty is looking for revenge against Cornell and Thatcher, when he tags with Peter Valentine in the main event. [B][COLOR=navy]Ratings: Hype for RDJ vs Oxford (B)/ Hype for Liberty & Valentine vs Cornell & Thatcher (A) [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]Random Brawling[/COLOR][/B] Suddenly out of no-where Madman Boone and Genghis Rahn come out from the back and are fighting one another through the crowd, eventually taking the brawl outside into the backstage parking lot with Madman Boone starting to get the upper-hand he drags Genghis Rahn back towards the ring, the two were actually scheduled to fight each other for the Hardcore Title later tonight but obviously could not wait around, Sam Sparrow comes out calls for the bell and the match is officially on [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]Hardcore Title Match : [/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=darkred]Madman Boone vs Ghenghis Rahn [/COLOR][/B] The whole Hardcore division is not really being pushed right now in TCW and there are talks behind the scene's that the belt could eventually be dropped. However it would be foolish not to think that a good old fashioned smash mouth brawl does still have a place in TCW as Ghenghis Rahn and Madman Boone showed here. This was far from a wrestling match, but the crowd expected that and the two hardcore warriors just seem to click whether they are teaming with one another or going up against each other hammer and tongs with chairs, dustbin lids , singapore canes etc. All of a sudden though the Nation of Filth decide to get involved, attacking both men who are already busted open and lay into them...the referee loses control and calls for the bell to be rung. Madman Boone retains his title in a no-contest. [B][COLOR=navy]Result: Madman Boone drew to a no-contest with [/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=navy]Ghenghis Rahn in 8:34[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]The Beatdown Continues[/COLOR][/B] The Nation of Filth continue to beat-down on Boone and Rahn....until they are pulled off by security. Jason Azaria ponders what the meaning is behind this sudden attack from Stink and Grunt. Kyle Rhodes simply pointed out that the N.O.F were fed up of being ignored and it was their way of sending a message that no one should be over-looking them [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: C+ [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]Hype for All Action 4-Way Contenders Match [/COLOR][/B] Azaria and Rhodes switch there attentions to the All-Action contenders match, Freddy Huggins comes out and joins them on guest commentary to get a good look at his opponents. [B][COLOR=navy]Ratings: Hype for 4-way (C+)/ Huggins coming out for guest commentary (C-) [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]All Action Contenders 4-Way : Wolf Hawkins vs Troy Tornado vs Stevie Grayson vs Harry Allen [/COLOR][/B] This match was contested under one fall rules, with 2 men legal and in order to get into the match the contestants had to tag in or be tagged in. For the most part the combatants kept to this rule, until Troy Tornado went for a pin on Harry Allen after a Tornado Driver ([SIZE=1][I]Tilt-A-whirl into a cradle piledriver)[/I][/SIZE] with Wolf Hawkins coming into make the save, Grayson then went up top and nailed his sometime tag team partner Hawkins with a flying drop-kick...as you would expect the referee lost control of the match and the four stepped up the intensity. The finish came when Stevie Grayson did a flying cross body splash onto everyone, whilst they were all brawling with each other on the outside...Troy Tornado took most of the brunt of this though and is out-cold on the outside, the other 3 dust themselves off and stagger back into the ring. Grayson goes high risk again, Harry Allen follows him up there....Tornado DDT ! , is about to go for a pin...seems to have forgotten about Wolf Hawkins...Hawkins nails Harry Allen with the Full Moon Rising [SIZE=1][I](Firemans Carry into a high knee)[/I][/SIZE] ...Troy Tornado gets back into the ring but is too late to break up the 3 count. [B][COLOR=navy]Result: Wolf Hawkins defeated Troy Tornado, Stevie Grayson and Harry Allen by pinfall on Harry Allen in 13:21[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [I][SIZE=1]Notes: Wrestling wise this was arguably the best match of the night with plenty of adrenalin fueled action, especially towards the end...however Troy Tornado apart many of these wrestlers have been reduced to glorified jobbers by the previous booking commitee. If they keep putting on matches of this quality though they'll win the fans over ane help elevate the All Action title into something more meaningful.[/SIZE][/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Champion Goads Challenger[/B][/COLOR] During the post match Analysis Freddy Huggins basically runs down his next challenger for his title, saying that Hawkins is just not in his league...Huggins said that one he is better looking than Wolf Hawkins, two he is more succesful than Wolf Hawkins and last but not least is just so much better in the ring than Wolf Hawkins, he then goads Hawkins who is celebrating his hard earned victory, by pointing at the title draped over his shoulder. Hawkins see's this and the two eye-ball each other. Jason Azaria comments that things already look to be getting heated between these two. [B][COLOR=navy]Ratings: Huggin's shooting his mouth off post match (B-), Goading and Staredown (C+) [/COLOR][/B] [I]Azaria and Rhodes link us to the back where Blonde Bombshell is with Tommy Cornell and Charlie Thatcher.... [/I] [B][COLOR=navy]Cornell & Thatcher Hype up the Main Event[/COLOR][/B] [B]Blonde Bombshell: [/B]So er any comments on tonights match with Lib-ber-tay and ...oh I've forgotten [B]Tommy Cornell:[/B] Yeah the other loser's name is Peter Valentine ...Not alot really, apart from the fact that once again me and Charlie here will be taking that stoned to his eye-balls idiot Liberty to school. [B]Blonde Bombshell:[/B] Er what you talkin' about...stoned to the eyeballs ?! [B]Tommy Cornell:[/B] You really are dumber than I thought. Well the proof is right here tonight, he chose Peter Valentine as his tag partner, what kind of idiot chooses a no-talent waste of space like Peter Valentine as their tag partner. Everyone and most of all Liberty himself should just face it, I'm superior to that waster in every-way. [B]Blonde Bombshell:[/B] But er didn't Lib-ber-tay nearly beat you the other night ? [B]Tommy Cornell: [/B]Keep on like that you and I'll be taking you for a ride..and it wont be a smooth one, your job is just to stand there , ask me some simple questions and just agree with whatever I say, because as you should know I'm always right. Charlie here was just insurance ..if I had to face that fool Lumberty a hundred times, I would win every match....because thats just the cold hard truth. [I](Charlie Thatcher nods in agreement with a sly grin on his face, Blonde Bombshell carries on like a 'professional' not at all worried about Tommy's threatening behaviour towards her, is it that she has no fear or is she just too much of an air-head to even notice)[/I] [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: A [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]Announcer Hype for next match: [/COLOR][/B]Azaria and Rhodes remind the crowd and the T.V Audience at home that Joel Bryant and Giant Tana is up next ([COLOR=navy][B]C) [/B][/COLOR] [B][COLOR=darkred]Giant Tana vs Joel Bryant [/COLOR][/B] This story of this match was basically Joel Bryant trying his best to stay out of the way of the rampaging freight-train that was Giant Tana. At around 5 and a half minutes in, Tana had taken Bryant down with a clothesline and was about to back his rather large backside, into Joel Bryants face....however the clothesline was not really enough to keep Bryant down for long. Bryant managed to get up before Tana could come charging towards him, but instead of getting up to fight, he just roles out the ring and decides that it's best to keep his dignity intact and walks out of the match, the referee counts him out and Giant Tana picks up the win. [B][COLOR=navy]Result: Giant Tana defeated Joel Bryant in 5:58 [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=navy]by count out. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]Jumbotron announcement [/COLOR][/B] TCW Chief Executive Officer - Floyd Goldworthy appears on the jumbotron, he said that because of what went down in the Hardcore Tite match earlier, that the Nation of Filth will face Madman Boone and....Genghis Khan ! Jason Azaria marks out and informs us that this will be the first time Hardcore Uproar have tagged together in 9 months, ever since Genghis Khan turned on Madman Boone...he asks can the two still co-exist ? [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: C+ [/COLOR][/B] [SIZE=1][I]Notes: This was one of the few minor changes I made to the data, I decided that Goldworthy did not really need to be part of Painful Procedure, and that I needed an Authority Figure. Out of everyone on the roster Sam Strong apart...Goldworthy fit the bill the best. He will be a bit of a weasel but will not always necessarily give the heels an obvious advantage...sometimes he will play fair, sometimes he wont[/I].[/SIZE] [B][COLOR=darkred]Announcer Hype for next match: [/COLOR][/B]Azaria and Rhodes hype up the Tag Team title match between Painful Procedure (Shearer & Hopkirk) and The Demon's of Rage. [B][COLOR=navy](C+) [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]World Tag Team Title Match: Painful Procedure (Hopkirk & Shearer) vs Demons of Rage [/COLOR][/B] This was nothing but a brawl, as you would expect between these two teams. Painful Procedure came out hot in the early going but the Demon's used their experience to turn their match in their favour, after Randall Hopkirk was rammed into a ring-post on the outside, of course what came was nearly 3 minutes of heel domination, with the Demon's working over Hopkirk in their corner, that was until Hopkirk managed to finally get across and tag in B.J Shearer for the hot-tag.... The fresh Shearer cleaned house and they were about to put Demon Spite away with their double team finisher'The Power Chord' until Raul Darkness ran in with a chair and nailed Randall Hopkirk over the across the back...the referee immediately called for the bell and the match was thrown out. [B][COLOR=navy]Result: Painful Procedure defeated The Demons Of Rage in 8:52 via DQ, Painful Procedure retain the World Tag Team Titles [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Rating; B [/COLOR][/B] [I][SIZE=1]Notes: Star power carried this match to a B, as both these teams were huffing and puffing in a match under 10 minutes...especially B.J Shearer...get some damn cardio, I want my tag champs to be able to put on matches longer than 10 minutes ![/SIZE][/I] [B][COLOR=darkred]Post Match Attack and Brawl [/COLOR][/B] It appears that the Demons of Anger and the Darkness Warriors seem to be in some kind of cahoots, together and proceed to lay the boots into the Tag Champs, that is until Painful Procedure band-mates Ronnie V.Pain and Troy Tornado come out from the back, the eight men then engage in a brawl with referee's and security eventually pulling them apart. [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: B [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]Ricky Dale Johnson Backstage Promo[/COLOR][/B] [B]RDJ:[/B] I'll put my hands up that darn Monster BLZ Bubb beat me at Psycho Circus, but that was just a minor set back on my road to the top of TCW. I'm man enough to admit when I've been beaten, I'll just learn from it and come out stronger. One day I [B]will [/B]become TCW World Champion...that's not a dream, that's a promise. Tonight I get back on that road, tonight I face one of Tommy Cornell's Chosen One's Robert Oxford..you may be a 'Chosen One' but sorry Bob your out of luck tonight. [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: B [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]Ricky Dale Johnson vs Robert Oxford [/COLOR][/B] A really good old-school match featuring an interesting clash of styles between the tough man brawler RDJ and the old school technician Robert Oxford. As you can guess RDJ kept trying to turn the match into a slug-fest but Oxford kept using his experience to slow the match down and at one point had RDJ in the Ox-Lock [I][SIZE=1](Figure Four Armlock)[/SIZE][/I] but RDJ managed to get to the ropes in time to break the hold, after more back and forth action...Oxford went for the Ox-Lock again but this time RDJ blocked the attempt at reversed it into the Southern Justice [SIZE=1][I](Pumphandle Slam),[/I][/SIZE] which was enough for the victory. [B][COLOR=navy]Result: Ricky Dale Johnson defeated Robert Oxford in 14:47 by pinfall [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: A [/COLOR][/B] [I]We cut to the back once again where this time Blonde Bombshell is with Liberty and Peter Valentine [/I] [B][COLOR=darkred]Liberty & Peter Valentine Hype up the Main Event[/COLOR][/B] [B]Blonde Bombshell: [/B]I'm with Lib-ber-tay and Peter Valentin....so er any comment's on what like those other dudes said earlier ? [B]Liberty:[/B] Woah Dudes .... is the Dude Nation in Portland Tonight ! [I](that get's a massive pop from the crowd) [/I].... ......Tommy, Tommy, Tommy ..everyone knows you're just saying that you could beat me everytime, just to convince yourself...because your not convincing anyone else man. I had you beat, 1-2...and it was gonna be a very sweet 3...until that hired lump of yours Charlie Thatcher saved your self serving ass. That is so not cool dude. So I went out got my own equalizer for tonight, someone I feel I can trust, someone who's always had my back here since day one..... [B]Peter Valentine: [/B]Yeah that's right, I've got my friends back here, ..Cornell and Thatcher...your going down. It's time some one took you to school ! [B]Liberty: [/B]One last thing Tommy it's not about titles, it's not who's the better man, it's not even about who's the coolest dude...it's about me and Peter here serving you and your chronie Thatcher a well deserved ass whooping, because you know what The Dude Nation have polled their opinion and that's what they wanna see man. [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: A [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]The Main Event : Tommy Cornell & Charlie Thatcher vs Liberty & Peter Valentine[/COLOR][/B] This match definately benefitted from the fact that both Cornell (as the top heel) and Liberty (as the top face) are incredibly over in TCW right now, as it was really nothing more than a slug-fest and the intense rivalry between the Straight-Edge heel champion and the laid-back leader of the Dude Nation, really lifted this match. When the two lumps Valentine and Thatcher were not involved the quality of the match did improve greatly, with Cornell and Liberty really going full out on each other, at one point during the match Cornell tried to put Liberty away with a series of sneaky roll-up's but Liberty kept kicking out. The finish came when Liberty got frustrated with Cornell taking control of the match against Peter Valentine [I](who was starting to show signs of becoming worn out) [/I]and brought a chair into the ring to lay Cornell out with, however the referee see's Liberty attempt to bring the chair in and wrestles it away from him, however this distraction allowed Tommy Cornell to pull out a pair of brass knucks and lay Valentine out with. Cornell then covered Valentine to once again get one over on his rival Liberty. Jason Azaria complained that once again Cornell had found a way to win, and as per usual it was simply not fair on Liberty. Rhodes told Azaria to quit his whining and simply accept that Cornell is much smarter than Liberty and is twice the man than that over-fried stoner Liberty will ever be. [B][COLOR=darkslateblue]Result:Tommy Cornell and Charlie Thatcher defeated Liberty and Peter Valentine in 11:33 when Tommy Cornell defeated Peter Valentine by pinfall [/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=darkslateblue]after using a foreign object[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=darkslateblue]Rating: A [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]Celebration: [/COLOR][/B]Cornell and Thatcher, pose in the ring, celebrating smugly and generally laughing at their latest victims. [B][COLOR=navy](A)[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]Post Match Trouble[/COLOR][/B] Over by the announcers table Valentine begins to get in Liberty's face over the loss, and the two argue over whose fault the loss was...in the end though the two decide to settle their difference of opinion aside and leave together...but the tension and strained trust between the two of them is obvious. [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: A * [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]Ambush [/COLOR][/B] As Liberty and Valentine are heading back down the tunnel,Cornells chronies Bryant & Oxford then come out and attack the arguing pair [I](obviously trying to show Chosen One's Leader and World Champion Tommy Cornell they have what it takes, despite their two losses earlier)[/I] but Valentine and Liberty are still on the same page together and fight back [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: B [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Overall Rating: A [/COLOR][/B]- Could not really ask for much more of a better start, very good card top to bottom and the crowd seemed pretty much hot for it through-out, especially during the second hour of the show. [B]_________________________________________________________________[/B] [U][B]A look at how the rivals did: [/B][/U] [B]SWF Supreme TV-[/B] Their main events saw Angry Gilmore defeat Eric Eisen and Lobster Warrior defeat Steve Frehley, High Concept retained the tag titles against the Samoan Wildboyz and Calamari Kid retained the Shooting Star Title against Bart Biggz. overall their show was a B. That earned them a T.V audience of around 1.5 million...however if we keep putting on top drawer shows and they keep dropping the ball with mediocre ones like their last effort, then I can see no reason why we can't close that gap down sooner rather than later. I can't see Richard Eisen getting that lax though.

Thanks alot :) I'm happy enough with the show as a whole, but I feel the presentation could be a little better...I want to insert pictures into the shows (as I feel Pictures can help catch people's attention to a diary), but it just wasn't allowing me to cut and paste the images into the message editor. I then tried the create attachements and paste the URL I created into the editor, but that just came up with the link and no picture, so I gave up in the end :confused: Knowing me with these sort of things (techy computer stuff) it's probably really obvious but I've not spotted it.

Thanks alot :) I'm happy enough with the show as a whole, but I feel the presentation could be a little better...I want to insert pictures into the shows (as I feel Pictures can help catch people's attention to a diary), but it just wasn't allowing me to cut and paste the images into the message editor. I then tried the create attachements and paste the URL I created into the editor, but that just came up with the link and no picture, so I gave up in the end :confused: Knowing me with these sort of things (techy computer stuff) it's probably really obvious but I've not spotted it.

First make yourself a free photo pucket account then you can uplaod all the pictures you want to it and then when you want to add the picutres you can either use the insert image button put in the url (which photobucket conviently has under each picture for you) and it'll set up the coding for you to insert the photo. Also Photo pucket conviently has the code set up for you (also under the individual picture it's the one that says [img]) and just copy the code and put it where you want in your diary.

First make yourself a free photo pucket account then you can uplaod all the pictures you want to it and then when you want to add the picutres you can either use the insert image button put in the url (which photobucket conviently has under each picture for you) and it'll set up the coding for you to insert the photo. Also Photo pucket conviently has the code set up for you (also under the individual picture it's the one that says [img]) and just copy the code and put it where you want in your diary.

[CENTER][B][COLOR=darkred]Preview for Total Wrestling - Tuesday 10th January 2006[/COLOR] [/B] [B]All Action Title Match: Freddie Huggins vs Wolf Hawkins[/B] The All Action Title will be on the line as Freddie Huggins defends against Wolf Hawkins. Hawkins beat out Troy Tornado, Harry Allen and Stevie Grayson to earn a shot at Huggin's belt. Can Wolf Hawkins take the next step and claim championship gold or will the always confident Freddie Huggins despatch yet another challenger to his All-Action title ? [B]No DQ: Madman Boone & Genghis Khan vs The Nation of Filth [/B] Hardcore legends Boone and Khan will tag for the first time in nine months, when they took on the Nation of Filth. On the previous Total Wrestling Boone and Khan were in a match for the Hardcore title, when the N.O.F came out of nowhere and took out both men, this led to TCW C.E.O Floyd decision to book this no holds barred contest. [B]International Title Match:[/B] Rick Law vs Giant Tana[B] [/B] The fun-loving Samoan Giant Tana has slowly been moving up the rankings in TCW with a series of dominating performances ....so the TCW Championship commitee have granted him an opportunity to win his first championship in TCW, when he takes on Rick Law for the International Title. [B]Grudge Tag: Liberty & Peter Valentine vs ''Chosen Ones' : [/B][B]Robert Oxford & Joel Bryant[/B] Tensions appeared to be running high between Liberty and Valentine , after a tough loss against Tommy Cornell and Cornell's back-up Charlie Thatcher, however more of Cornell's 'chosen one's Robert Oxford and Joel Bryant attacked them at the end of last weeks show. Both Oxford and Bryant had took losses themselves earlier in the show and were obviously trying to still impress their boss, but the attack seemed to have the adverse effect and it appeared to re-galvanize the bond between Valentine and Liberty , who were getting the upper-hand as the show went off air. Can Liberty and Valentine get some measure of revenge and take out 'The Chosen One's' ? [/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][COLOR=darkred]Preview for Total Wrestling - Tuesday 10th January 2006[/COLOR] [/B] [B]All Action Title Match: Freddie Huggins vs Wolf Hawkins[/B] The All Action Title will be on the line as Freddie Huggins defends against Wolf Hawkins. Hawkins beat out Troy Tornado, Harry Allen and Stevie Grayson to earn a shot at Huggin's belt. Can Wolf Hawkins take the next step and claim championship gold or will the always confident Freddie Huggins despatch yet another challenger to his All-Action title ? [B]No DQ: Madman Boone & Genghis Khan vs The Nation of Filth [/B] Hardcore legends Boone and Khan will tag for the first time in nine months, when they took on the Nation of Filth. On the previous Total Wrestling Boone and Khan were in a match for the Hardcore title, when the N.O.F came out of nowhere and took out both men, this led to TCW C.E.O Floyd decision to book this no holds barred contest. [B]International Title Match:[/B] Rick Law vs Giant Tana[B] [/B] The fun-loving Samoan Giant Tana has slowly been moving up the rankings in TCW with a series of dominating performances ....so the TCW Championship commitee have granted him an opportunity to win his first championship in TCW, when he takes on Rick Law for the International Title. [B]Grudge Tag: Liberty & Peter Valentine vs ''Chosen Ones' : [/B][B]Robert Oxford & Joel Bryant[/B] Tensions appeared to be running high between Liberty and Valentine , after a tough loss against Tommy Cornell and Cornell's back-up Charlie Thatcher, however more of Cornell's 'chosen one's Robert Oxford and Joel Bryant attacked them at the end of last weeks show. Both Oxford and Bryant had took losses themselves earlier in the show and were obviously trying to still impress their boss, but the attack seemed to have the adverse effect and it appeared to re-galvanize the bond between Valentine and Liberty , who were getting the upper-hand as the show went off air. Can Liberty and Valentine get some measure of revenge and take out 'The Chosen One's' ? [/CENTER]

Archived