TCW- The New Tradition

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[B]Genghis Rahn[/B] vs Stink (Hardcore Rules) I think Rahn will win but Stink will look impressive and establish himself as a hardcore wrestler. [B]Painful Procedure[/B] vs Chosen Ones (Non Title) I think you gotta make your tag champions look strong and pull out the win by a fluke somehow. I think the Chosen Ones need to look good though since they are being billed as a viable threat. Ricky Dale Johnson vs [B]Charlie Thatcher [/B] I think Thatcher can't go over RDJ clean here as it would make RDJ look like he can't compete in the top level of wrestlers right now. So Thatcher wins with help or loses cleanly. World Title 4-Way: Tommy Cornell vs [B]BLZ Bubb [/B]vs Liberty vs [I]Peter Valentine[/I] I think BLZ Bubb is going to win the title. He is probably the guy who in all situations has to look dominant whether he wins or loses so I think he could be a good champion. Personally I am a huge Cornell mark and would usually pick him but I think that Bubb can carry the title for a minute just to change the pace up a little and allow Tommy to do other things with younger inexperienced workers and such to elevate their status. Peter Valentine is the one who gets pinned so Cornell doesn't really lose the belt.

[B]Genghis Rahn[/B] vs Stink (Hardcore Rules) I think Rahn will win but Stink will look impressive and establish himself as a hardcore wrestler. [B]Painful Procedure[/B] vs Chosen Ones (Non Title) I think you gotta make your tag champions look strong and pull out the win by a fluke somehow. I think the Chosen Ones need to look good though since they are being billed as a viable threat. Ricky Dale Johnson vs [B]Charlie Thatcher [/B] I think Thatcher can't go over RDJ clean here as it would make RDJ look like he can't compete in the top level of wrestlers right now. So Thatcher wins with help or loses cleanly. World Title 4-Way: Tommy Cornell vs [B]BLZ Bubb [/B]vs Liberty vs [I]Peter Valentine[/I] I think BLZ Bubb is going to win the title. He is probably the guy who in all situations has to look dominant whether he wins or loses so I think he could be a good champion. Personally I am a huge Cornell mark and would usually pick him but I think that Bubb can carry the title for a minute just to change the pace up a little and allow Tommy to do other things with younger inexperienced workers and such to elevate their status. Peter Valentine is the one who gets pinned so Cornell doesn't really lose the belt.

[CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred][B]TCW Presents Total Wrestling (Tuesday 17th Jan 2006)[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Live from Selland Arena , Fresno, CA (Attendance: 8'416)/ T.V Audience: 1.04 m) [/CENTER][/B] [B][U]Dark Matches[/U][/B] * The Assassins defeated Ice Man C.A & Paul Steadyfast [B](C)[/B] * Steve Gumble defeated Chance Fortune [B](C) [/B] - Missy Masterson shot T-Shirts for 5 minutes [B](A)[/B] - Always works * Masterson is my second new female signing, unlike Phoebe though I do however plans for her in place. [B][U]Main Show[/U][/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]Recap Video of Previous Edition of Total Wrestling[/COLOR][/B] As per usual it's the recap video before the opening titles.Mostly featured is the Chosen Ones once again getting the better of Liberty and Peter Valentine and the growing desention between the friendship of Liberty and Peter Valentine [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=darkred][B]They're Still At It[/B][/COLOR] The show officially starts with Liberty and Peter Valentine both heading out towards the ring together, it looks like both want some mic time to address the situation at the end of the last show, they bump into each other at the entrance and are arguing quite with each other, the argument is heated though not quite heated enough for the two of them to start laying each other out.... [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] [I]Suddenly someone appears on the Jumbotron, it's TCW CEO Floyd Goldworthy..[/I] [B][COLOR=darkred]Gold- Worthy ?[/COLOR][/B] " If I may interrupt the latest edition episode of Geraldo ..then can we get down to business. The business of the fans wanting to know who will be challenging Tommy Cornell for the TCW World Heavyweight title !" Liberty and Peter Valentine briefly look up but continue arguing " Liberty !, Liberty ! LIBERTY !! Listen up you waste of space when the boss of TCW is talking to you." That suddenly catches Liberty's attention who flips the bird at Goldworthy on the screen " I'll ignore that little misdemeanour, but any more disregard of my authority and i'll have you thrown out of the building and believe you me Liberty you wont want that. Now listen up you waster, what I'm about to tell you...you'll want to hear, as will all those watching us from around the world...as will YOU Peter Valentine and Tommy Cornell you better be listening too....I know you'll have a monitor set up somewhere in your dressing room. I've seen this situation being built up between our two 'friends' in the ring here Liberty and Valentine and it's clear that the pair of you can't get the job done against Tommy Cornell as a team, but I'm both giving you a chance to get a shot at Cornell individually, this time no one can blame the other one for stuffing it up. Because tonights main event will be Tommy Cornell , up against Liberty, up against Peter Valentine for the World Tonight................." [I]That get's a massive pop, until some fans realise BLZ Bubb who was announced on the website as a competitor, start a [/I][B][I]'where's BLZ Bubb' chant ![/I] [/B] "Oh I almost forgot BLZ Bubb's in the match too...good luck....you''l need it " And with that Goldworthy finishes his announcement with a smirk on his face. [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: A[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]A Fly on the Chosen One's Wall[/COLOR][/B] [B]Tommy Cornell:[/B] Who the hell does Goldworthy thinks he is ? He calls himself the boss of this company, this company that I built. All that weasel is, is just someones puppet. I have to defend this belt against 3 other guys, short notice...not really prepared for any one of them. That championship commitee is trying it's best to screw me out of my title. [B]Joel Bryant:[/B] Come on boss, you've come over bigger odds than this and you can always count on us [B]Tommy Cornell:[/B] Don't you get it. I can overcome any one of those idiots challenging for my belt, but tonight may just be the night one of those idiots gets lucky..and who knows what stunt the Championship commitee will pull out next. It wouldn't surprise me if they pay some no-mark to run in , or pay the ref to do a fast count should I ever happen to have my shoulders on the mat. [B]Robert Oxford:[/B] Don't you think you are being just a tad paranoid [B]Tommy Cornell:[/B] Bob....shut up ! If I want to feel paranoid, I'll feel paranoid....only me and me only has the brains to suss out what's going on here [I]A bemused Oxford and Bryant just nod....[/I] [B]Tommy Cornell:[/B] And where in gods name is Thatcher ?! [B]Joel Bryant:[/B] Getting ready for his match with RDJ [B]Tommy Cornell:[/B] He better get the job done, because that's another wannabe champion, who needs to be taken out of the Tommy Cornell equation [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] [I]Jason Azaria comments that the champion is so paranoid he's even telling his own back-up that they need to be paranoid also. [/I] [I]Kyle Rhodes retorts that Cornell has every right to be paranoid, and that the Championship Comittee are run by a bunch of crooks on the take...he also goes onto say that he reckons Liberty is probably behind all of this, because why would Liberty keep getting all these title shots[/I] [I]Azaria then says '' I've never heard such a ridiculous conspiracy, only the Tommy Cornell fan club would come out with that nonsense " [/I] [I]Rhodes has to get in the last word though with " ..then again Liberty is too much an idiot, to come up with something that smart " [/I] [B][COLOR=darkred]Here comes the Arsenal !![/COLOR][/B] Mark Gunn makes his entrance and walks down to the ring. He gets a mildly positive pop, those who know who he is from the Indy scene chant [B]'Human Arsenal !...Human Arsenal !' [/B]but a fair bunch of the crowd just look perplexed and wonder what all the hype is with this guy. [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] [I]For a newcomer, that half the audience are un-aware of he then has the audacity to grab a microphone[/I] " Ladies and Gentleman, you are looking at wrestling perfection.....you are looking at the greatest wrestler in the world today.....you are looking at Mark Gunn...you are looking at the Human Arsenal....you are looking at a man with so many ways to destroy his opponents...he is an army unto himself. " [I]Azaria already makes a sly remark about the debuting Mark Gunn having a big ego. Rhodes says he likes the look of this new-comer already...[/I] saying that he is confident and that all winners have confidence in themselves.[/I] " I can guarantee that I will beat anyone on this roster ..so if someone is willing to take me up my challenge right now....I'll be waiting in this ring until I get the chance, to show everyone wrestling perfection " [COLOR=navy][B]Rating: B-[/B][/COLOR] [I]Gunn then slams the mic down, and just waits in the ring. Azaria quips this new-comer may well give Tommy Cornell a run for being the biggest egomaniac in TCW, two minutes pass when someone finally comes out.[/I] [B][COLOR=darkred]The Law Man Responds[/COLOR][/B] " I was just passing by in the back, when I heard some up-start running his mouth off...on how great he is and how he could beat anyone in TCW. It appears to me you need to be taught the Law ...the Law of respect ! " [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] Law then drops his mic down and charges towards the ring...the first match of the night is on ! [B][COLOR=darkred]Open Challenge Match: Mark Gunn vs Rick Law[/COLOR][/B] If this was a pure wrestling match Mark Gunn would easily win , but Rick Law used his considerable size advantage to turn this into a brawl and the Law-man was in control for most of the match andn it looked like the new-comer was not going to live up to his word that he could beat anyone on the TCW roster in his debut match. However when Rick Law went to put the newcomer away with the Long Arm of the Law, Gunn had enough awareness to side step Law's knock-out finisher, and instead it laid out referee Ray Johnson. Gunn then dropped to the floor and got a steel-chair from ring-side, he took one swing at Law and missed...Law then went to grab the chair of Gunn, but Gunn caught him with a low-blow, and then laid in a couple of chair-shots... he then chucks the chair-out as the referee is just coming to. Law is already laid out cold but Gunn decides to add insult to injury by locking on his submission finisher the Lock 'N' Load [I](Figure Four Necklock).[/I] Rick Law simply cannot continue, as he passes out from the pain. [B][COLOR=navy]Result: Mark Gunn beat Rick Law in 9:53 by Submission [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] [I]Azaria said Mark Gunn may of got the debut victory, but that he proved nothing, except how to be an opportunist. The announcers then turn their attention to the Genghis Rahn and Stink match, talking about how the Nation of Filth have stuck their un-wanted noses into the business of hardcore bragging rights between Genghis Rahn and Madman Boone.[/I] [B][COLOR=darkred]Hardcore Rules: Genghis Rahn vs Stink[/COLOR][/B] The Folding chairs see more usage as an object to hit someone over the head with in this match...except this time they are legal. The match was an over-booked cluster-ruck, because as was to be expected there was outside involvement. Genghis Rahn was controlling the early portion of the match, until Grunt came to Stink's aid and the Nation of Filth double teamed Genghis Rahn. That was until Madman Boone came out and made the 'save' Rahn. Madman Boone then took care of Grunt with a power-bomb through a table and Genghis Rahn finished off Stink with the Rahn to the Hills [I](Spear)[/I] to earn the victory. [I]Azaria wrapped things nicely by saying surely now the N.O.F will have got the message that no one is more hardcore than Rahn and Boone in TCW ![/I] [B][COLOR=navy]Result: Stink defeated Genghis Rahn in 8:45 by pinfall [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=darkred][B]Keep your Friends Close....[/B][/COLOR] Madman Boone goes over to congratulate Genghis Rahn....Rahn agrees to shake his hand , but instead the Madman rams Genghis Rahn into the ring-post, rips off one of the padded mats at ringside and then plants a DTT onto Genghis Rahn on the exposed concrete. Madman Boone then leaves with a psychotic look in his eyes. [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]Promo video- Mystery Newcomer[/COLOR][/B] A man with a 'George Michael style' beard, sunglasses and priest robes appears on the screen. He is in what looks like candle-lit gothic church and is surrounded by various 'monks' however the monks all look to be female. The monks all seem to be under some kind of spell of this priest figure. The strange video then ends and a message comes up [B]'Coming to Save Your Souls January 29th' [/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]Don't get in the way of a Monster[/COLOR][/B] A camera catches BLZ Bubb back-stage he looks mean and angry, and is randomnly smashing up furniture . Chance Fortune bumps into him and says 'woah there big guy...you heard who's in the world title match tonight' BLZ Bubb, being BLZ Bubb, just picks up the youngster by the throat and slams the not-so-lucky Chance Fortune against the wall. [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [I]Jason Azaria and Kyle Rhodes hype the upcoming Non-Title match between Painful Procedure and The Chosen One's. Kyle Rhodes once again kisses the proverbial backside of Tommy Cornell, when he remarks that he cannot understand why this match is non title and puts it down to the Championship commitee once again screwing over Tommy Cornell or anyone associated with him.[/I] [B][COLOR=darkred](Non Title) Tag Team Match: Painful Procedure (Hopkirk & Shearer) vs The Chosen One's (Bryant & Oxford)[/COLOR][/B] This match was almost like watching an action replay of the main event from last week, except replace Liberty and Valentine with Painful Procedure. Once again the Chosen Ones were on the wrong end of a considerable size disadvantage to their opponents. For almost the first 5 minutes of this match up Painful Procedure were dominant until Randall Hopkirk started to become over-confident and gave the Chosen One's the opening they needed by being taken down by a high-low double team attack. The Chosen One's then worked over Randall Hopkirk in their corner, often using illegal tactics, such as Joel Bryant holding on to his partners hand as he stretched Hopkirk. Meanwhile as this is going on B.J Shearer is trying to get back in the ring but is making matters worse, as his pleas are only distracting referee Sam Sparrow. Eventually Sam Sparrow saw what was happening, and slaps away Robert Oxfords hand and gave The Chosen One's a warning, but as this is happening Charlie Thatcher comes out from the back and lays BJ Shearer out with a chair. With no one to tag in , a worn-down Randall Hopkirk then succumbs to a Cross -Face Chicken Wing from Joel Bryant. [B][COLOR=navy]Result: Chosen One's defeated Painful Procedure in 8:58 when Joel Bryant defeated Randall Hopkirk by submission [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [I]After the match The Chosen One's beat down the tag team champions. Robert Oxford then grabs a mic and says ' We are the real tag team champions' ....Bryant and Oxford then pose with the belts before laying them on their fallen opponents.[/I] [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [I]Jason Azaria and Kyle Rhodes hype the upcoming match, an 8 Man Tag between Ronnie V. Pain, Troy Tornado, Wolf Hawkins and Stevie Grayson against Freddy Huggins , Darkness Warriors and Demon Spite . They put over the various feuds that the participants are currently involved with...the Darkness Warriors and Demons of Rage current mutual dislike for Painful Procedure and the growing feud for the All Action title between Wolf Hawkins and Freddy Huggins[/I] [B][COLOR=darkred]8 Man 'combined feuds' Tag: Ronnie V. Pain, Troy Tornado, Wolf Hawkins & Stevie Grayson vs Freddy Huggins , Darkness Warriors & Demon Spite[/COLOR][/B] This match saw a mesh of styles, as there were anything from Brawlers, to technicians to highflyers. It ended up being a contest that was good in parts...the heel beat down where Wolf Hawkins was in the ring for a some time, dragged on a bit too long but once Hawkins got the hot-tag it picked up. During the closing moments of the match things had completely broken down. Painful Procedure members Ronnie V.Pain and Troy Tornado were brawling with the Darkness Warriors and Demon Spite on the outside. That left Freddy Huggins up against Wolf Hawkins and Stevie Grayson in the ring. Hawkins nailed Huggins with the Howl at the Moon, until Jay Darkness came back in and made the save, before tossing Hawkins to the outside. Stevie Grayson then took Jay Darkness down with a Tornado DDT. Huggins is back up, bridging suplex on Stevie Grayson earns a 2 count.... Huggins attempts his Huggins Kiss finisher..Grayson blocks it and hits a brainbuster...everyone is still occupied by brawling with each other on the outside. Grayson goes up top, and finishes off Freddy Huggins with the Stevie Style Press [I](Shooting Star Press)[/I] to earn the victory for his team. [B][COLOR=navy]Result: Ronnie V. Pain, Troy Tornado and Youth Gone Wild defeated The Darkness Warriors, Freddy Huggins and Demon Spite in 10:20 when Stevie Grayson defeated Freddy Huggins by pinfall with a Stevie Style Press[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [I]Blonde Bombshell is backstage with Liberty[/I] [B][COLOR=darkred]Liberty Backstage Interview (w/ Blonde Bombshell) [/COLOR][/B] [B]Blonde Bombshell:[/B] I'm with Lib-ber-tay....so erm what's like on your mind right now ? [I]Kyle Rhodes quips that Blonde Bimbo may just be the worst interviewer ever in the history of professional wrestling. [/I] [I]A little time passes and still no response from Liberty, he looks really serious for once[/I] [B]Blonde Bombshell:[/B] ...So...erm.... [B]Liberty:....[/B]Apologies to the Dude Nation tonight, but it's time for your leader to step it up, it's time to get serious. Once again I have the chance to take the one thing away from Tommy Cornell that he cherishes so dear....but do I get a straight shot at the title no. Cornell and his chronies complain about being screwed over, well they've been screwing everyone else in here, so is it not about time someone screwed with them. [B]Blonde Bombshell:....[/B]so erm are you like screwing them ? [I]This gets a laugh from a portion from the crowd[/I] [B]Liberty[/B]:......... No..... But it's not even about me and the title anymore, it's about Tommy Cornell no longer carrying it. You I'm still something without that belt, I've still got the Dude Nation behind me no matter what. Tommy needs that belt more than anything. And as for you Peter ....may the best man win...hey if you happen to win tonight....I'll be behind you all the way. And even you BLZ Bubb, I'll even be happy if you win...me and you we don't like each other, but one good thing you have going for you, is that your not Tommy Cornell. [B]Rating: B[/B] [I]Ricky Dale Johnson is already out in the ring, but Charlie Thatcher comes out with Tommy Cornell and they both have microphones[/I] [B][COLOR=darkred]Cornell & Thatcher send their opponents a warning[/COLOR][/B] [B]Tommy Cornell:[/B] You saw Painful Procedure, take on my boys…what was the outcome…they lost and as for you Dicky…the outcome will be the same [B]Charlie Thatcher:[/B] I had you almost beaten to a pulp last week…and I’m on special orders to get the job finished [B]Tommy Cornell:[/B] And believe you me Dicky he will get the job done. That will be part 2 of a glorious night for the Chosen Ones, a night I’m sure was planned to be our downfall but no one gets the better of Tommy Cornell. I may be facing 3 challengers tonight for my title but none of them can even be considered worthy of lacing up my boots. And if anyone can’t deal with that …well you better deal with it, because it’s just the cold hard truth. [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: A[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]Ricky Dale Johnson vs Charlie Thatcher[/COLOR][/B] RDJ is wearing a bandage over a cut he sustained from the beat down last week, and it’s Tommy Cornell’s hired muscle that takes control of the match early…. RDJ is not putting up much offence and Thatcher could have had this one put away early but he’s more interested in dishing out punishment than getting this one put away early. However Thatcher has under-estimated his opponent as RDJ makes a gutsy fight back. The finish came when Thatcher went for a big-boot…RDJ ducked the attempt and came back with a vicious Lasso Lariat [I](Discus Clothesline)[/I]…which was enough to keep Thatcher down for the three count. [B][COLOR=navy]Result: Ricky Dale Johnson defeated Charlie Thatcher in 6:51 by pinfall with a Lasso Lariat.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [I][SIZE=1]Notes: The match greatly benefited from a hot crowd, that is really starting to get behind RDJ, who seems to be on the cusp of a main event push. Thatcher is quite simply dross in the ring, in the same league of ineptness as Peter Valentine.[/SIZE][/I] [I]The match is over and RDJ picks up a microphone[/I] [B][COLOR=darkred]RDJ Makes his attentions known[/COLOR][/B] “ So much for Tommy’s road-block….I’ll make this quick and to the point…Ricky Dale Johnson… future world champion “ [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: A[/COLOR][/B] [I]The main event is almost upon us and Jason Azaria and Kyle Rhodes are at the announcers desk to give it one more bit of hype. They ponder if Liberty and Valentine will work together as a team and more to the point will they be able to, they also mention that Cornell, Liberty and Valentine might be engaged in a feud with each other over the past few months but no-one should discount BLZ Bubb and that the monster could take easily take advantage and come out of this as the TCW World Champion.[/I] [B][COLOR=darkred]Fatal 4-Way for TCW World Heavyweight Championship:[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]Tommy Cornell vs BLZ Bubb vs Liberty vs Peter Valentine[/COLOR][/B] The rule-book went out of the window early in this one, as Liberty brawled with Cornell on the outside and Valentine took the fight to BLZ Bubb…Jason Azaria commended referee Sam Sparrow for allowing some leniency. Eventually they brought it back into the ring and it was BLZ Bubb who was in control, with Peter Valentine in a whole heap of trouble…Valentine tags in Liberty, who puts up a plucky fight but is eventually over-powered by BLZ Bubb. BLZ Bubb nails Liberty with a sit-down argentine back-breaker, goes for the cover, Cornell does something unusual he breaks up a pin to save Liberty ! Cornell is ordered to go back to his corner by referee Sam Sparrow. BLZ Bubb is about to go for the Hades Bomb, until a man in a hoodie comes up and nails BLZ Bubb with a chair…BLZ Bubb goes after the ‘mystery’ man …the attacker takes off the hoodie , it’s RDJ !! BLZ Bubb and RDJ then brawl up the ramp, leading to BLZ Bubb being counted out, now only 3 men are left. Several exchanges between the 3 men then follow, with Liberty and Valentine double teaming on the champion. Valentine goes for a big clothesline to put down Cornell, but Cornell ducks and instead the clothesline nails Liberty. Valentine goes at Cornell again, Cornell sends Valentine down crashing into the ring ropes with a drop toe hold and then drop-kicks him to the outside. Liberty has now come to, Irish whip Cornell. Liberation Slam attempt blocked, Cornell then goes to lock in the Guilt Trip Liberty fights it off….Peter Valentine is still on the outside (he appears to be exhausted). After a few more exchanges , Tommy Cornell is eventually able to hit the Rough Ride (Tiger Driver) and retain his title. [B][COLOR=navy]Result: Tommy Cornell defeated BLZ Bubb, Liberty and Peter Valentine in 15:49 when Tommy Cornell defeated Liberty by pinfall with a Rough Ride. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: A[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=darkred][B][COLOR=darkred]Still The Champion..whether anyone like's it or not[/COLOR][/B] [/COLOR] As Cornell once again raises the belt aloft. Jason Azaria has to admit that tonight Cornell proved himself worthy of being a World Champion and ponders if Liberty’s chances to take the title off Cornell may of all been used up. Rhodes sarcastically chimed in with Liberty and Valentine, that’s a match made in heaven . [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: A*[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Overall: B+: Another solid show , any time Tommy Cornell is in the main event it delivers.[/COLOR][/B] _________________________________________________________________ [B]A look at how the rivals did:[/B] [B]SWF Supreme TV-[/B] Calamari Kid retained the Shooting Star Title against Bart Biggz (again !), Hired Guns defeated the Amazing Bumfoles to retain the tag titles, Runaway Train defeated Freddie Datsun to retain the World Heavyweight title. Overall show rating was B and the T.V Audience was 1.5m.

[CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred][B]TCW Presents Total Wrestling (Tuesday 17th Jan 2006)[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Live from Selland Arena , Fresno, CA (Attendance: 8'416)/ T.V Audience: 1.04 m) [/CENTER][/B] [B][U]Dark Matches[/U][/B] * The Assassins defeated Ice Man C.A & Paul Steadyfast [B](C)[/B] * Steve Gumble defeated Chance Fortune [B](C) [/B] - Missy Masterson shot T-Shirts for 5 minutes [B](A)[/B] - Always works * Masterson is my second new female signing, unlike Phoebe though I do however plans for her in place. [B][U]Main Show[/U][/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]Recap Video of Previous Edition of Total Wrestling[/COLOR][/B] As per usual it's the recap video before the opening titles.Mostly featured is the Chosen Ones once again getting the better of Liberty and Peter Valentine and the growing desention between the friendship of Liberty and Peter Valentine [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=darkred][B]They're Still At It[/B][/COLOR] The show officially starts with Liberty and Peter Valentine both heading out towards the ring together, it looks like both want some mic time to address the situation at the end of the last show, they bump into each other at the entrance and are arguing quite with each other, the argument is heated though not quite heated enough for the two of them to start laying each other out.... [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] [I]Suddenly someone appears on the Jumbotron, it's TCW CEO Floyd Goldworthy..[/I] [B][COLOR=darkred]Gold- Worthy ?[/COLOR][/B] " If I may interrupt the latest edition episode of Geraldo ..then can we get down to business. The business of the fans wanting to know who will be challenging Tommy Cornell for the TCW World Heavyweight title !" Liberty and Peter Valentine briefly look up but continue arguing " Liberty !, Liberty ! LIBERTY !! Listen up you waste of space when the boss of TCW is talking to you." That suddenly catches Liberty's attention who flips the bird at Goldworthy on the screen " I'll ignore that little misdemeanour, but any more disregard of my authority and i'll have you thrown out of the building and believe you me Liberty you wont want that. Now listen up you waster, what I'm about to tell you...you'll want to hear, as will all those watching us from around the world...as will YOU Peter Valentine and Tommy Cornell you better be listening too....I know you'll have a monitor set up somewhere in your dressing room. I've seen this situation being built up between our two 'friends' in the ring here Liberty and Valentine and it's clear that the pair of you can't get the job done against Tommy Cornell as a team, but I'm both giving you a chance to get a shot at Cornell individually, this time no one can blame the other one for stuffing it up. Because tonights main event will be Tommy Cornell , up against Liberty, up against Peter Valentine for the World Tonight................." [I]That get's a massive pop, until some fans realise BLZ Bubb who was announced on the website as a competitor, start a [/I][B][I]'where's BLZ Bubb' chant ![/I] [/B] "Oh I almost forgot BLZ Bubb's in the match too...good luck....you''l need it " And with that Goldworthy finishes his announcement with a smirk on his face. [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: A[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]A Fly on the Chosen One's Wall[/COLOR][/B] [B]Tommy Cornell:[/B] Who the hell does Goldworthy thinks he is ? He calls himself the boss of this company, this company that I built. All that weasel is, is just someones puppet. I have to defend this belt against 3 other guys, short notice...not really prepared for any one of them. That championship commitee is trying it's best to screw me out of my title. [B]Joel Bryant:[/B] Come on boss, you've come over bigger odds than this and you can always count on us [B]Tommy Cornell:[/B] Don't you get it. I can overcome any one of those idiots challenging for my belt, but tonight may just be the night one of those idiots gets lucky..and who knows what stunt the Championship commitee will pull out next. It wouldn't surprise me if they pay some no-mark to run in , or pay the ref to do a fast count should I ever happen to have my shoulders on the mat. [B]Robert Oxford:[/B] Don't you think you are being just a tad paranoid [B]Tommy Cornell:[/B] Bob....shut up ! If I want to feel paranoid, I'll feel paranoid....only me and me only has the brains to suss out what's going on here [I]A bemused Oxford and Bryant just nod....[/I] [B]Tommy Cornell:[/B] And where in gods name is Thatcher ?! [B]Joel Bryant:[/B] Getting ready for his match with RDJ [B]Tommy Cornell:[/B] He better get the job done, because that's another wannabe champion, who needs to be taken out of the Tommy Cornell equation [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] [I]Jason Azaria comments that the champion is so paranoid he's even telling his own back-up that they need to be paranoid also. [/I] [I]Kyle Rhodes retorts that Cornell has every right to be paranoid, and that the Championship Comittee are run by a bunch of crooks on the take...he also goes onto say that he reckons Liberty is probably behind all of this, because why would Liberty keep getting all these title shots[/I] [I]Azaria then says '' I've never heard such a ridiculous conspiracy, only the Tommy Cornell fan club would come out with that nonsense " [/I] [I]Rhodes has to get in the last word though with " ..then again Liberty is too much an idiot, to come up with something that smart " [/I] [B][COLOR=darkred]Here comes the Arsenal !![/COLOR][/B] Mark Gunn makes his entrance and walks down to the ring. He gets a mildly positive pop, those who know who he is from the Indy scene chant [B]'Human Arsenal !...Human Arsenal !' [/B]but a fair bunch of the crowd just look perplexed and wonder what all the hype is with this guy. [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] [I]For a newcomer, that half the audience are un-aware of he then has the audacity to grab a microphone[/I] " Ladies and Gentleman, you are looking at wrestling perfection.....you are looking at the greatest wrestler in the world today.....you are looking at Mark Gunn...you are looking at the Human Arsenal....you are looking at a man with so many ways to destroy his opponents...he is an army unto himself. " [I]Azaria already makes a sly remark about the debuting Mark Gunn having a big ego. Rhodes says he likes the look of this new-comer already...[/I] saying that he is confident and that all winners have confidence in themselves.[/I] " I can guarantee that I will beat anyone on this roster ..so if someone is willing to take me up my challenge right now....I'll be waiting in this ring until I get the chance, to show everyone wrestling perfection " [COLOR=navy][B]Rating: B-[/B][/COLOR] [I]Gunn then slams the mic down, and just waits in the ring. Azaria quips this new-comer may well give Tommy Cornell a run for being the biggest egomaniac in TCW, two minutes pass when someone finally comes out.[/I] [B][COLOR=darkred]The Law Man Responds[/COLOR][/B] " I was just passing by in the back, when I heard some up-start running his mouth off...on how great he is and how he could beat anyone in TCW. It appears to me you need to be taught the Law ...the Law of respect ! " [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] Law then drops his mic down and charges towards the ring...the first match of the night is on ! [B][COLOR=darkred]Open Challenge Match: Mark Gunn vs Rick Law[/COLOR][/B] If this was a pure wrestling match Mark Gunn would easily win , but Rick Law used his considerable size advantage to turn this into a brawl and the Law-man was in control for most of the match andn it looked like the new-comer was not going to live up to his word that he could beat anyone on the TCW roster in his debut match. However when Rick Law went to put the newcomer away with the Long Arm of the Law, Gunn had enough awareness to side step Law's knock-out finisher, and instead it laid out referee Ray Johnson. Gunn then dropped to the floor and got a steel-chair from ring-side, he took one swing at Law and missed...Law then went to grab the chair of Gunn, but Gunn caught him with a low-blow, and then laid in a couple of chair-shots... he then chucks the chair-out as the referee is just coming to. Law is already laid out cold but Gunn decides to add insult to injury by locking on his submission finisher the Lock 'N' Load [I](Figure Four Necklock).[/I] Rick Law simply cannot continue, as he passes out from the pain. [B][COLOR=navy]Result: Mark Gunn beat Rick Law in 9:53 by Submission [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] [I]Azaria said Mark Gunn may of got the debut victory, but that he proved nothing, except how to be an opportunist. The announcers then turn their attention to the Genghis Rahn and Stink match, talking about how the Nation of Filth have stuck their un-wanted noses into the business of hardcore bragging rights between Genghis Rahn and Madman Boone.[/I] [B][COLOR=darkred]Hardcore Rules: Genghis Rahn vs Stink[/COLOR][/B] The Folding chairs see more usage as an object to hit someone over the head with in this match...except this time they are legal. The match was an over-booked cluster-ruck, because as was to be expected there was outside involvement. Genghis Rahn was controlling the early portion of the match, until Grunt came to Stink's aid and the Nation of Filth double teamed Genghis Rahn. That was until Madman Boone came out and made the 'save' Rahn. Madman Boone then took care of Grunt with a power-bomb through a table and Genghis Rahn finished off Stink with the Rahn to the Hills [I](Spear)[/I] to earn the victory. [I]Azaria wrapped things nicely by saying surely now the N.O.F will have got the message that no one is more hardcore than Rahn and Boone in TCW ![/I] [B][COLOR=navy]Result: Stink defeated Genghis Rahn in 8:45 by pinfall [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=darkred][B]Keep your Friends Close....[/B][/COLOR] Madman Boone goes over to congratulate Genghis Rahn....Rahn agrees to shake his hand , but instead the Madman rams Genghis Rahn into the ring-post, rips off one of the padded mats at ringside and then plants a DTT onto Genghis Rahn on the exposed concrete. Madman Boone then leaves with a psychotic look in his eyes. [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]Promo video- Mystery Newcomer[/COLOR][/B] A man with a 'George Michael style' beard, sunglasses and priest robes appears on the screen. He is in what looks like candle-lit gothic church and is surrounded by various 'monks' however the monks all look to be female. The monks all seem to be under some kind of spell of this priest figure. The strange video then ends and a message comes up [B]'Coming to Save Your Souls January 29th' [/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]Don't get in the way of a Monster[/COLOR][/B] A camera catches BLZ Bubb back-stage he looks mean and angry, and is randomnly smashing up furniture . Chance Fortune bumps into him and says 'woah there big guy...you heard who's in the world title match tonight' BLZ Bubb, being BLZ Bubb, just picks up the youngster by the throat and slams the not-so-lucky Chance Fortune against the wall. [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [I]Jason Azaria and Kyle Rhodes hype the upcoming Non-Title match between Painful Procedure and The Chosen One's. Kyle Rhodes once again kisses the proverbial backside of Tommy Cornell, when he remarks that he cannot understand why this match is non title and puts it down to the Championship commitee once again screwing over Tommy Cornell or anyone associated with him.[/I] [B][COLOR=darkred](Non Title) Tag Team Match: Painful Procedure (Hopkirk & Shearer) vs The Chosen One's (Bryant & Oxford)[/COLOR][/B] This match was almost like watching an action replay of the main event from last week, except replace Liberty and Valentine with Painful Procedure. Once again the Chosen Ones were on the wrong end of a considerable size disadvantage to their opponents. For almost the first 5 minutes of this match up Painful Procedure were dominant until Randall Hopkirk started to become over-confident and gave the Chosen One's the opening they needed by being taken down by a high-low double team attack. The Chosen One's then worked over Randall Hopkirk in their corner, often using illegal tactics, such as Joel Bryant holding on to his partners hand as he stretched Hopkirk. Meanwhile as this is going on B.J Shearer is trying to get back in the ring but is making matters worse, as his pleas are only distracting referee Sam Sparrow. Eventually Sam Sparrow saw what was happening, and slaps away Robert Oxfords hand and gave The Chosen One's a warning, but as this is happening Charlie Thatcher comes out from the back and lays BJ Shearer out with a chair. With no one to tag in , a worn-down Randall Hopkirk then succumbs to a Cross -Face Chicken Wing from Joel Bryant. [B][COLOR=navy]Result: Chosen One's defeated Painful Procedure in 8:58 when Joel Bryant defeated Randall Hopkirk by submission [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [I]After the match The Chosen One's beat down the tag team champions. Robert Oxford then grabs a mic and says ' We are the real tag team champions' ....Bryant and Oxford then pose with the belts before laying them on their fallen opponents.[/I] [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [I]Jason Azaria and Kyle Rhodes hype the upcoming match, an 8 Man Tag between Ronnie V. Pain, Troy Tornado, Wolf Hawkins and Stevie Grayson against Freddy Huggins , Darkness Warriors and Demon Spite . They put over the various feuds that the participants are currently involved with...the Darkness Warriors and Demons of Rage current mutual dislike for Painful Procedure and the growing feud for the All Action title between Wolf Hawkins and Freddy Huggins[/I] [B][COLOR=darkred]8 Man 'combined feuds' Tag: Ronnie V. Pain, Troy Tornado, Wolf Hawkins & Stevie Grayson vs Freddy Huggins , Darkness Warriors & Demon Spite[/COLOR][/B] This match saw a mesh of styles, as there were anything from Brawlers, to technicians to highflyers. It ended up being a contest that was good in parts...the heel beat down where Wolf Hawkins was in the ring for a some time, dragged on a bit too long but once Hawkins got the hot-tag it picked up. During the closing moments of the match things had completely broken down. Painful Procedure members Ronnie V.Pain and Troy Tornado were brawling with the Darkness Warriors and Demon Spite on the outside. That left Freddy Huggins up against Wolf Hawkins and Stevie Grayson in the ring. Hawkins nailed Huggins with the Howl at the Moon, until Jay Darkness came back in and made the save, before tossing Hawkins to the outside. Stevie Grayson then took Jay Darkness down with a Tornado DDT. Huggins is back up, bridging suplex on Stevie Grayson earns a 2 count.... Huggins attempts his Huggins Kiss finisher..Grayson blocks it and hits a brainbuster...everyone is still occupied by brawling with each other on the outside. Grayson goes up top, and finishes off Freddy Huggins with the Stevie Style Press [I](Shooting Star Press)[/I] to earn the victory for his team. [B][COLOR=navy]Result: Ronnie V. Pain, Troy Tornado and Youth Gone Wild defeated The Darkness Warriors, Freddy Huggins and Demon Spite in 10:20 when Stevie Grayson defeated Freddy Huggins by pinfall with a Stevie Style Press[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [I]Blonde Bombshell is backstage with Liberty[/I] [B][COLOR=darkred]Liberty Backstage Interview (w/ Blonde Bombshell) [/COLOR][/B] [B]Blonde Bombshell:[/B] I'm with Lib-ber-tay....so erm what's like on your mind right now ? [I]Kyle Rhodes quips that Blonde Bimbo may just be the worst interviewer ever in the history of professional wrestling. [/I] [I]A little time passes and still no response from Liberty, he looks really serious for once[/I] [B]Blonde Bombshell:[/B] ...So...erm.... [B]Liberty:....[/B]Apologies to the Dude Nation tonight, but it's time for your leader to step it up, it's time to get serious. Once again I have the chance to take the one thing away from Tommy Cornell that he cherishes so dear....but do I get a straight shot at the title no. Cornell and his chronies complain about being screwed over, well they've been screwing everyone else in here, so is it not about time someone screwed with them. [B]Blonde Bombshell:....[/B]so erm are you like screwing them ? [I]This gets a laugh from a portion from the crowd[/I] [B]Liberty[/B]:......... No..... But it's not even about me and the title anymore, it's about Tommy Cornell no longer carrying it. You I'm still something without that belt, I've still got the Dude Nation behind me no matter what. Tommy needs that belt more than anything. And as for you Peter ....may the best man win...hey if you happen to win tonight....I'll be behind you all the way. And even you BLZ Bubb, I'll even be happy if you win...me and you we don't like each other, but one good thing you have going for you, is that your not Tommy Cornell. [B]Rating: B[/B] [I]Ricky Dale Johnson is already out in the ring, but Charlie Thatcher comes out with Tommy Cornell and they both have microphones[/I] [B][COLOR=darkred]Cornell & Thatcher send their opponents a warning[/COLOR][/B] [B]Tommy Cornell:[/B] You saw Painful Procedure, take on my boys…what was the outcome…they lost and as for you Dicky…the outcome will be the same [B]Charlie Thatcher:[/B] I had you almost beaten to a pulp last week…and I’m on special orders to get the job finished [B]Tommy Cornell:[/B] And believe you me Dicky he will get the job done. That will be part 2 of a glorious night for the Chosen Ones, a night I’m sure was planned to be our downfall but no one gets the better of Tommy Cornell. I may be facing 3 challengers tonight for my title but none of them can even be considered worthy of lacing up my boots. And if anyone can’t deal with that …well you better deal with it, because it’s just the cold hard truth. [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: A[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]Ricky Dale Johnson vs Charlie Thatcher[/COLOR][/B] RDJ is wearing a bandage over a cut he sustained from the beat down last week, and it’s Tommy Cornell’s hired muscle that takes control of the match early…. RDJ is not putting up much offence and Thatcher could have had this one put away early but he’s more interested in dishing out punishment than getting this one put away early. However Thatcher has under-estimated his opponent as RDJ makes a gutsy fight back. The finish came when Thatcher went for a big-boot…RDJ ducked the attempt and came back with a vicious Lasso Lariat [I](Discus Clothesline)[/I]…which was enough to keep Thatcher down for the three count. [B][COLOR=navy]Result: Ricky Dale Johnson defeated Charlie Thatcher in 6:51 by pinfall with a Lasso Lariat.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [I][SIZE=1]Notes: The match greatly benefited from a hot crowd, that is really starting to get behind RDJ, who seems to be on the cusp of a main event push. Thatcher is quite simply dross in the ring, in the same league of ineptness as Peter Valentine.[/SIZE][/I] [I]The match is over and RDJ picks up a microphone[/I] [B][COLOR=darkred]RDJ Makes his attentions known[/COLOR][/B] “ So much for Tommy’s road-block….I’ll make this quick and to the point…Ricky Dale Johnson… future world champion “ [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: A[/COLOR][/B] [I]The main event is almost upon us and Jason Azaria and Kyle Rhodes are at the announcers desk to give it one more bit of hype. They ponder if Liberty and Valentine will work together as a team and more to the point will they be able to, they also mention that Cornell, Liberty and Valentine might be engaged in a feud with each other over the past few months but no-one should discount BLZ Bubb and that the monster could take easily take advantage and come out of this as the TCW World Champion.[/I] [B][COLOR=darkred]Fatal 4-Way for TCW World Heavyweight Championship:[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]Tommy Cornell vs BLZ Bubb vs Liberty vs Peter Valentine[/COLOR][/B] The rule-book went out of the window early in this one, as Liberty brawled with Cornell on the outside and Valentine took the fight to BLZ Bubb…Jason Azaria commended referee Sam Sparrow for allowing some leniency. Eventually they brought it back into the ring and it was BLZ Bubb who was in control, with Peter Valentine in a whole heap of trouble…Valentine tags in Liberty, who puts up a plucky fight but is eventually over-powered by BLZ Bubb. BLZ Bubb nails Liberty with a sit-down argentine back-breaker, goes for the cover, Cornell does something unusual he breaks up a pin to save Liberty ! Cornell is ordered to go back to his corner by referee Sam Sparrow. BLZ Bubb is about to go for the Hades Bomb, until a man in a hoodie comes up and nails BLZ Bubb with a chair…BLZ Bubb goes after the ‘mystery’ man …the attacker takes off the hoodie , it’s RDJ !! BLZ Bubb and RDJ then brawl up the ramp, leading to BLZ Bubb being counted out, now only 3 men are left. Several exchanges between the 3 men then follow, with Liberty and Valentine double teaming on the champion. Valentine goes for a big clothesline to put down Cornell, but Cornell ducks and instead the clothesline nails Liberty. Valentine goes at Cornell again, Cornell sends Valentine down crashing into the ring ropes with a drop toe hold and then drop-kicks him to the outside. Liberty has now come to, Irish whip Cornell. Liberation Slam attempt blocked, Cornell then goes to lock in the Guilt Trip Liberty fights it off….Peter Valentine is still on the outside (he appears to be exhausted). After a few more exchanges , Tommy Cornell is eventually able to hit the Rough Ride (Tiger Driver) and retain his title. [B][COLOR=navy]Result: Tommy Cornell defeated BLZ Bubb, Liberty and Peter Valentine in 15:49 when Tommy Cornell defeated Liberty by pinfall with a Rough Ride. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: A[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=darkred][B][COLOR=darkred]Still The Champion..whether anyone like's it or not[/COLOR][/B] [/COLOR] As Cornell once again raises the belt aloft. Jason Azaria has to admit that tonight Cornell proved himself worthy of being a World Champion and ponders if Liberty’s chances to take the title off Cornell may of all been used up. Rhodes sarcastically chimed in with Liberty and Valentine, that’s a match made in heaven . [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: A*[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Overall: B+: Another solid show , any time Tommy Cornell is in the main event it delivers.[/COLOR][/B] _________________________________________________________________ [B]A look at how the rivals did:[/B] [B]SWF Supreme TV-[/B] Calamari Kid retained the Shooting Star Title against Bart Biggz (again !), Hired Guns defeated the Amazing Bumfoles to retain the tag titles, Runaway Train defeated Freddie Datsun to retain the World Heavyweight title. Overall show rating was B and the T.V Audience was 1.5m.

[CENTER][B][COLOR=darkred]Preview for Total Wrestling - Tuesday 24th January 2006[/COLOR][/B] [/CENTER] [CENTER][B]The Assassins Make Their Total Wrestling Debut[/B] [/CENTER] [LEFT]The Assassins are the team of Black Eagle and Insane Machine. An ultra quick and inventive cruiserweight combo, with a mysterious demeanour they do their talking in the ring. Can this exciting new tag hit the ground running with a win in their debut match or will their opponents show just how competitive the tag division is in TCW ?[/LEFT] [CENTER][B]Giant Tana vs Jay Darkness[/B] [/CENTER] [LEFT]Giant Tana will look to get back on track after his failed challenge for Rick Law's International title as he takes on one half of the Darkness Warriors Jay Darkness. [/LEFT] [CENTER][B]Ronnie V.Pain vs Demon Spite[/B][/CENTER] [LEFT]In somewhat of a mystery last week the Demon's of Rage passed up on their tag team title shot against Painful Procedure. One half of them returns to action this week as Demon Spite takes on PP stable member, Ronnie V.Pain[/LEFT] [CENTER][B]Liberty, Peter Valentine & Rick Law vs [/B] [B]Joel Bryant, Robert Oxford and Charlie Thatcher[/B][/CENTER] [LEFT]Liberty has been on a mission to take-down Tommy Cornell and his Chosen One's stable and has enlisted Peter Valentine to be part of that mission. However the mission has so far failed to go to plan, as Liberty and Valentine have had commuinication problem , after communicaiton problem. [/LEFT] [LEFT]Both men had a a chance to take the World Title away from Tommy Cornell last week, but once again Cornell took advantage of yet another miscommunicaiton between the two 'friends' and remain World champion. [/LEFT] [LEFT]They get a chance to take out Cornell's followers the tag team of Joel Bryant and Robert Oxford , plus the muscle of Cornell's group Charlie Thathcer in a six man tag match. This time they have International Champion Rick Law in their corner, will the Law-man make the difference ?[/LEFT] [CENTER][B]Ricky Dale Johnson vs BLZ Bubb[/B] [/CENTER] [LEFT]Last week RDJ made it clear that he has unfinished business with BLZ Bubb, when he cost BLZ Bubb the chance of winning the world title in last weeks Fatal 4-way main event. RDJ has been confidently touting for the past several weeks that he is a future World Champion but will he be able to over-come the monster BLZ Bubb , a man who beat him last month at Psycho Circus. [/LEFT] [LEFT][B][COLOR=navy]Plus Madman Boone explains his actions from last week and a major announcement on Tommy Cornell's next opponent for the World Heavyweight Title ! [/COLOR][/B] [B]_________________________________________________________________________________________________[/B][/LEFT] [CENTER][B][COLOR=darkred]Provisional Card for Malice In Wonderland[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=black]World Title: Tommy Cornell vs ????[/COLOR][/B] [B]International Title: Rick Law vs Mark Gunn[/B] [B]All Action Title: Freddy Huggins vs Wolf Hawkins ?[/B] [I]* A re-match for Hawkins has yet to be confirmed[/I] [B]Tag Team Titles: Painful Procedure vs The Chosen Ones[/B] [B]The 'Priest' Makes his debut [/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][COLOR=darkred]Preview for Total Wrestling - Tuesday 24th January 2006[/COLOR][/B] [/CENTER] [CENTER][B]The Assassins Make Their Total Wrestling Debut[/B] [/CENTER] [LEFT]The Assassins are the team of Black Eagle and Insane Machine. An ultra quick and inventive cruiserweight combo, with a mysterious demeanour they do their talking in the ring. Can this exciting new tag hit the ground running with a win in their debut match or will their opponents show just how competitive the tag division is in TCW ?[/LEFT] [CENTER][B]Giant Tana vs Jay Darkness[/B] [/CENTER] [LEFT]Giant Tana will look to get back on track after his failed challenge for Rick Law's International title as he takes on one half of the Darkness Warriors Jay Darkness. [/LEFT] [CENTER][B]Ronnie V.Pain vs Demon Spite[/B][/CENTER] [LEFT]In somewhat of a mystery last week the Demon's of Rage passed up on their tag team title shot against Painful Procedure. One half of them returns to action this week as Demon Spite takes on PP stable member, Ronnie V.Pain[/LEFT] [CENTER][B]Liberty, Peter Valentine & Rick Law vs [/B] [B]Joel Bryant, Robert Oxford and Charlie Thatcher[/B][/CENTER] [LEFT]Liberty has been on a mission to take-down Tommy Cornell and his Chosen One's stable and has enlisted Peter Valentine to be part of that mission. However the mission has so far failed to go to plan, as Liberty and Valentine have had commuinication problem , after communicaiton problem. [/LEFT] [LEFT]Both men had a a chance to take the World Title away from Tommy Cornell last week, but once again Cornell took advantage of yet another miscommunicaiton between the two 'friends' and remain World champion. [/LEFT] [LEFT]They get a chance to take out Cornell's followers the tag team of Joel Bryant and Robert Oxford , plus the muscle of Cornell's group Charlie Thathcer in a six man tag match. This time they have International Champion Rick Law in their corner, will the Law-man make the difference ?[/LEFT] [CENTER][B]Ricky Dale Johnson vs BLZ Bubb[/B] [/CENTER] [LEFT]Last week RDJ made it clear that he has unfinished business with BLZ Bubb, when he cost BLZ Bubb the chance of winning the world title in last weeks Fatal 4-way main event. RDJ has been confidently touting for the past several weeks that he is a future World Champion but will he be able to over-come the monster BLZ Bubb , a man who beat him last month at Psycho Circus. [/LEFT] [LEFT][B][COLOR=navy]Plus Madman Boone explains his actions from last week and a major announcement on Tommy Cornell's next opponent for the World Heavyweight Title ! [/COLOR][/B] [B]_________________________________________________________________________________________________[/B][/LEFT] [CENTER][B][COLOR=darkred]Provisional Card for Malice In Wonderland[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=black]World Title: Tommy Cornell vs ????[/COLOR][/B] [B]International Title: Rick Law vs Mark Gunn[/B] [B]All Action Title: Freddy Huggins vs Wolf Hawkins ?[/B] [I]* A re-match for Hawkins has yet to be confirmed[/I] [B]Tag Team Titles: Painful Procedure vs The Chosen Ones[/B] [B]The 'Priest' Makes his debut [/B][/CENTER]

The Assassins Make Their Total Wrestling Debut [B]Assassins win![/B] [B]Giant Tana [/B]vs Jay Darkness Singles wrestlers usually beat tag team wrestlers. Ronnie V.Pain vs [B]Demon Spite[/B] I mark for Demons of Rage. Liberty, Peter Valentine & Rick Law vs [B]Joel Bryant, Robert Oxford and Charlie Thatcher[/B] The communication issues don't stop here. [B]Ricky Dale Johnson[/B] vs BLZ Bubb RDJ surprises Bubb and wins while maintaining that monster appeal for Bubb.

The Assassins Make Their Total Wrestling Debut [B]Assassins win![/B] [B]Giant Tana [/B]vs Jay Darkness Singles wrestlers usually beat tag team wrestlers. Ronnie V.Pain vs [B]Demon Spite[/B] I mark for Demons of Rage. Liberty, Peter Valentine & Rick Law vs [B]Joel Bryant, Robert Oxford and Charlie Thatcher[/B] The communication issues don't stop here. [B]Ricky Dale Johnson[/B] vs BLZ Bubb RDJ surprises Bubb and wins while maintaining that monster appeal for Bubb.

[CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred][B]TCW Presents Total Wrestling[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=1](Tuesday 24th Jan 2006)[/SIZE] [/CENTER] [CENTER]Live from Autry Court , Houston, TX and on T.V across North America on C.A.N.N, East Coast Today & Access West Coast [/CENTER] [CENTER](Attendance: 5'000)/ T.V Audience: 1.04 m) [/CENTER] [B][U]Dark Matches[/U][/B] * Troy Tornado Defeated Grunt (B-) * Randall Hopkirk defeated Paul Steadyfast (C+) - Phoebe Plumbridge shot T-Shirts, whilst wearing next to nothing (A*) [B][COLOR=darkred]Main Show[/COLOR][/B] [I]The usual recap video plays before the starting credits...this time it focuses almost entirely on what went down[/I] [I]in the Fatal 4-way World Title Match.[/I] [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [I]The show starts off with the announcers Azaria and Rhodes.....[/I] [B][COLOR=darkred]Hype for Main Event, Big Announcement[/COLOR][/B] Azaria and Rhodes talk up the growing feud between RDJ and BLZ Bubb, they mention how RDJ appeared to be driven towards earning a title shot in recent weeks and were surprised by his attack on BLZ Bubb...Azaria then remarks that perhaps RDJ feels deep down before he can make a claim for the world title, that he has un-finished business with BLZ Bubb that needs to be taken care off. Blonde Bombshell then comes over and gives them an envelope....Azaria opens the envelope, it says.. [B][COLOR=purple]" The Main event for Malice in Wonderland will be Tommy Cornell vs Liberty ! for the world title (Azaria marks out, whilst Rhodes just shakes his head and mutters why ?!). However the competitors should take note that the folowing stipulations will be in place for the aftermath of this match. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=purple][/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=purple]Should Liberty win the world title, Tommy Cornell will not be granted an immediate re-match and as long as Liberty is still the champion, Liberty has the power to never grant Cornell a re-match ...should Tommy Cornell retain however, Liberty will not be allowed another World Title shot for a year"[/COLOR][/B] [I]Azaria says that it's all or nothing for Liberty at Malice in Wonderland, Rhodes chimes back that Liberty does not deserve a title shot of any kind as Cornell has proved time and time again that he is the better man...Rhodes then says the champion has every right to be wary of the Championship commitee and that he smells a screwjob in the works.[/I] [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: A[/COLOR][/B] [I]We cut to the backstage where Stevie Grayson and Wolf Hawkins are in Floyd Goldworthy's office ..arguing over who should be Number one contender for the All Action title[/I] [B][COLOR=darkred]I'm more deserving than you[/COLOR][/B] [B]Wolf Hawkins:[/B] ....I deserve a re-match, I had Huggins beat last time and if the referees did their job properly around here...I'd be champion [B]Stevie Grayson:[/B] Still you got pinned last match, has Huggins pinned me recently...I don't think so [B]Wolf Hawkins:[/B] That's because you've not been in position to get pinned...I think you'll find I won the 4-way contenders match, a match that oh yeah you were in [B]Stevie Grayson:[/B] But you did not pin me, so are you really a more worthy challenger to the All Action title than me [B]Wolf Hawkins:[/B] You knew the rules of that match coming in, I did not need to pin you to win...though if those were the rules...... [B]Stevie Grayson:[/B] ...your saying that you'd pin me ? And if it's already escaped your memory I have a pin on Freddy Huggins from last week, remember 8 man tag or have you conveniently forgotten that match. [I]Goldworthy is looking increasingly bored by their bickering.....[/I] [B]Floyd Goldworthy:[/B] Enough already....try this for a simple solution you two one on one tonight, winner is the Number one contender for the All Action title [I]Hawkins and Grayson both leave with a smile on their face[/I] [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] [I]Azaria and Rhodes briefly hype up Giant Tana vs Jay Darkness, they don't really say all that much about Jay Darkness, but do mention Giant Tana's International title match against Rick Law and that perhaps the Fun-Loving Samoan needs to perhaps add a bit more of a mean-streak if he is to translate his un-doubted potential into regular success with TCW.[/I] [B][COLOR=darkred]Giant Tana vs Jay Darkness[/COLOR][/B] For some reason Tana wants to start the match off by giving Jay Darkness a 'friendly' hug. The Darkness Warrior wants nothing of it, and backs away....Tana again goes for a hug...this time Jay Darkness is really fed up with Tana's child-like antics and places a fore-arm straight in his face, Darkness Warrior then gets on a flurry and is dominating the match against a dazed and confused Giant Tana....suddenly Tana just swings an arm randomnly to defend himself...the 'random' lariat connects and sends Jay Darkness grashing to the canvas....Darkness gets straight back up...but is met by a big boot from Tana. Tana then picks up Jay Darkness and finally gives him the 'friendly' hug....Darkness has had enough and wants to just walk away from the match. However Tana wont let him get away that easily, as he irish whips Darkness into one corning and follows up with the Samoan Thunder (running body splash) into the other corner. Darkness drops straight to the mat like he his boots are loaded with lead weights and Tana picks up the victory. [B][COLOR=navy]Result: Giant Tana defeated Jay Darkness in 4:55 by pinfall [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [I]Azaria then mentions that coming up after the break Madman Boone explains his actions from last week ![/I] [B][COLOR=darkred]Jason Azaria sit-down interview with Madman Boone[/COLOR][/B] [B]Jason Azaria:[/B] Madman Boone last week you came to the aid of Genghis Khan against the Nation of Filth [B]Madman Boone:[/B] That was nice of me [B]Jason Azaria:[/B] ....I'm not finished [B]Madman Boone:[/B] Everyone knows what you are going to say next anyway..... [B]Jason Azaria:[/B] So wh.... [B]Madman Boone:[/B] Azaria for once shut up... Everyone wants to know why..why did I leave Genghis Rahn laying after the match. You see the rivalry between me and Genghis needs to end, the recent partnership between us...that was just a partnership of convenience, some hardcore wannabees stuck their noses in our business and we took care of them, interruption over. I'm pretty sure Genghis would have done the same to me...over the year's I've come to respect Genghis... there is no one more hardcore than Genghis...except me ! Suddenly Genghis Rahn comes running in and attacks Madman Boone, hitting him with a singapore cane ! [B][COLOR=navy]Rating's: B- for both Interview and Run-In[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]Spotted [/COLOR][/B] The camera spots what looks like the ' George Michael' Priest from the promo last week , he is also with what appears to be one of the 'monks' from the promo video last week. [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]The Assassins (Insane Machine & Black Eagle) vs The Young Guns (Harry Allen and Steve Gumble)[/COLOR][/B] Solid fast paced tag match, only problem was that most of the crowd are unaware of Insane Machine and Black Eagle are and The Young Guns have been looking like nothing other than job fodder of late. The Young Guns gave the debuting Assassins a solid test but it was the debuting combo of Machine & Eagle who won the match with their double team finisher Assassination No.13 on Harry Allen. The Assassination No.13 , see's Black Eagle perform a Butterfly suplex, lift his opponent off the mat with the hold still in place, then Insane Machine comes off the top with a double stomp, onto the opponents chest..Black Eagle then cleans up with the pin. [B][COLOR=navy]Result: The Assassins defeated The Young Guns in 7:31 when Black Eagle defeated Harry Allen by pinfal[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [I][SIZE=1]Notes on the Tag Division: The match showed glimpses of where I would like the tag divsion to be heading...away from teams of lumbering big men slugging it out and gasping for air should the match go over ten minutes, to more of a fluid faster pace style of tag wrestling with teams going at it all out and pulling off plenty of inventive double team manouevres. Problem is right now the lumbering hosses seem to be the most over teams in TCW, eventually though with the right pushes for the teams [/SIZE][/I][I][SIZE=1]with better in-ring ability....I'm sure given time, I can make the conversion a success.[/SIZE][/I] [B][COLOR=darkred]Them Again[/COLOR][/B] Once again the camera pans to the St. George of Michael and the monk, they appear to have being taking notes on the last match. Jason Azaria speculates, whether or not this priest figure has anything to do with the Assassins ...he says not much is known about the impressive, yet mysterious tag team who have just beaten the Young Guns and that this Priest figure is also looks to be something of an enigma. [B][COLOR=navy]Ra[/COLOR][COLOR=navy][COLOR=navy]ting: C[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]Demon Spite cuts a promo[/COLOR][/B] " Painful Procedure ! The Demon's of Rage may of let you off defending the tag titles last week, but it's not about titles anymore...we've proven our worth as a tag team... we'd rather take you all out individually..that would hurt you more, picked apart one by one....and it starts with you Ronnie V.Pain tonight, you'll be the first to feel this Demon's wrath ! " [B]Rating: B[/B] [COLOR=darkred][B]Ronnie V.Pain vs Demon Spite[/B][/COLOR] A short but bruising contest. Both men were laying into each other as hard as they can, but the other man kept soaking up the punishment the other one would dish out and would dish out some more of their own. Eventually Ronnie V.Pain managed to get the pin, when he put Demon Spite down with his big-boot finisher the Painkiller. [B][COLOR=navy]Result: Ronnie V. Pain defeated Demon Spite in 4:34 by pinfall [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [I]After the match Jason Azaria speculated that there may be trouble in the Demon's of Rage camp...he mentioned that Demon Anger was not even at ringside, plus the fact that he was not present during Spite's promo and finally mentioned about the Demon's passing up a tag title shot last week due to personal reasons.[/I] [I]Azaria remarked despite what Demon Spite said in his promo, he would never of thought the Demon's of Rage would pass up on a tag title shot, unless something major has happened and he is intrigued to find out the what, why's and if's of this situation from the storied tag team[/I] [I]themselves.[/I] [I]We cut to the back where Blonde Bombshell is with Ricky Dale Johnson[/I] [B][COLOR=darkred]Ricky Dale Johnson Backstage Interview[/COLOR][/B] [I]Blonde Bomshell now has cue cards to ask her questions, and she is looking down at them[/I] [B]Blonde Bombshell:[/B] So Ricky can we get an explanation [B]RDJ:[/B] [I](Looking really perplexed by Blonde Bombshell's new interviewing style)[/I] Hang on here...why you asking me questions looking at the floor ?...and what are those ? [B]Blonde Bombshell:[/B] Oh ...erm they're the questions ? [B]RDJ:[/B] Give them here[I]....(RDJ takes one of the cards off Blonde Bombshell)[/I] .....oh my fans...want to know why....last week. It's simple I will be World Champion one day but I want to prove that I am the best, before I have rightfully earned that title shot...I feel there is one man I must beat, to prove not only to the world but to myself that I am ready to become World Champion. BLZ Bubb had me beat at Pyscho Circus, he was the one standing tall ..I was the one flat on my back counted out for the one-two-three, but I'm a fighter...I could have retreated ..backed away from the big challenges and just settle for being some nobody in the mid-card...someone who could have been a contender but never realised his potential. But that's not RDJ...that night in December, where I gave it my all but still came out on the losing side...it lit a fire under me, it just made me hungrier...it made my desire to take on the very best rise to a whole new level. And here is something else BLZ Bubb will find out tonight..the old RDJ would have packed it in when the going got too tough, to save himself to fight another day...well the new and improved RDJ, realises that there may not be another day... I will just refuse to lose, to beat me ...you'll have to destroy me. [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: A*[/COLOR][/B] [I]We are back with the announcers where Jason Azaria and Kyle Rhodes are hyping up the All-Action contenders match between Wolf Hawkins and Stevie Grayson.[/I] [B][COLOR=darkred]Wolf Hawkins vs Stevie Grayson[/COLOR][/B] Hawkins and Grayson start of the match with a handshake (Azaria puts over the fact that until recently Hawkins and Grayson had been a tag team, and that the pre-match handshake shows that they have alot of mutual respect for one another). This was a nicely put together match without ever really fully catching fire..because they knew each other so well, they both had plenty of counters for each others moves. Grayson got the first real break through, when he took down Wolf Hawkins with a Tornado DDT and then followed up with a frog-splash that earned a two count, before the match started to go up a gear...Hawkins had a 2 count on a briding suplex, and Grayson had a two count on a spring-board, which then led to a couple of roll through pins between the pair of them. Eventually Wolf Hawkins looked to have the match won when he had Stevie Grayson in the double underhook ready for the Howl at the Moon (Double Underhook brainbuster) but Freddy Huggins came out from the back and levelled Wolf Hawkins with a chair, leading to Hawkins winning the match by DQ [B][COLOR=navy]Result: Wolf Hawkins defeated Stevie Grayson in 9:56 when Stevie Grayson was disqualified when Freddy Huggins ran in and attacked Wolf Hawkins.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] [I]Post match Grayson and Hawkins briefly start arguing, until they both realise it's Huggins that they should be aiming their vitriol at, the champion still with a chair in hand takes a swing at Grayson , Grayson ducks the chair-shot and drop kicks the chair into Freddy Huggins..who scurrys back. [/I] [I]Jason Azaria puts over the fact that it looks like Freddy Huggins is a desperate champion who wants to face neither man for his title[/I] [B][COLOR=darkred]The Priest Part Two[/COLOR][/B] In this weeks video the Priest with the George Michael style face fuzz, seems to be performing some kind of sermon. General gist of his sermon is that he is putting himself across as some kind of saviour of wrestling and that he will be spreading his gospel and 'converting' those who believe otherwise. Whilst he is doing his sermon the 'monks' (who look to be male this week, rather than female) are chanting along in a trance like state, pretty much repeating what he has been saying. Except there is one 'monk' who isn't quite chanting along so much, he's not doing it with so much conviction...the Priest singles him out and makes an 'example' of him. He drags the rebel up to the stage, slaps him around a bit and then drives the rebel head first through the a table with a devastating vertebreaker ! [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [I][COLOR=black]Azaria comments that his Priest looks a dangerous individual and if anyone on the TCW roster takes that lethal looking move the 'follower' was put down with...they may not be getting up. [/COLOR][/I] [I]Liberty, Peter Valentine and Rick Law are backstage with Blonde Bombshell…[/I] [B][COLOR=darkred]Backstage interview with Liberty, Peter Valentine and Rick Law[/COLOR][/B] [I]Blonde Bombshell is still reading from the cue cards[/I] [B]Blonde Bombshell:[/B] So are you all on the same page ?! (Blondie looks confused asking this question) [B]Liberty:[/B] …Are we on the same page ? I’d like to think we are. [B]Peter Valentine:[/B] You’d like to think…I know we are…all the communication problems are in the past [B]Liberty:[/B] Well for the sake of the Dude Nation lets hope so, because it’s been problem after problem since I enlisted your help Peter [B]Peter Valentine:[/B] It’s called an accident….are you still not over it [B]Liberty:[/B] I know it was but these accidents have been happening a bit too often of late, Can I really trust you ?....Well Can I ? [B]Peter Valentine:[/B] Trust Me ?...There is no one you can trust more in TCW than me Liberty…are [B]You [/B]saying you trust... Law...here more ? [B]Rick Law:[/B] Come on boys…put it aside…we’ve got a job to do …and that job is to take out Tommy’s Boys. [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]The Champ is Here[/COLOR][/B] World Champion Tommy Cornell comes out to a chorus of boo’s (with a sprinkling of cheers, some smark fans will cheer him regardless) and then heads down to the commentary booth, where he puts on a head-set, to join the announce team as a guest commentator [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: A*[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=darkred][B]Liberty, Peter Valentine and Rick Law vs Joel Bryant, Robert Oxford and Charlie Thatcher[/B][/COLOR] Jason Azaria did not seem to pleased to have the World Champion in the commentary booth, but Rhodes was totally kissing up. Cornell was also gold at the desk, constantly complaining about how Liberty must have paid the championship committee to get another title shot, coming out with such lines as [I][B]“ I’ve beaten that loser time and time again, yet they keep giving him shots at me…well it ends on Sunday and it won’t be me on the losing end “ [/B][/I] He also took digs at Liberty’s choice of partners[B] [I]“ I see he’s enlisted another loser in Rick Law, to take on my boys…you see the problem with Liberty and his so called pals is that they all have giant ego’s…The Chosen One’s on the other hand are a team, each man knows their role, they know who’s in charge….so we are all working to the same goal. Liberty, Law and Valentine are all working with their own agenda.”[/I][/B] As for the match itself , there were no signs of the communication problems at the beginning of the match as Liberty, Valentine and Law dominated their opponents in the early going, however things took a turn for a worse when Mark Gunn attacked Rick Law and the two ended up brawling out of the building, this left Liberty and Valentine having to fight off Tommy’s Chosen Ones in a 3 on 2 situation. Liberty was then on the wrong end of a 3 on 1 beat-down until he got the hot tag into Peter Valentine, who cleared the ring, he then went to finish off Joel Bryant with a big clothesline, but Bryant ducked and like last week he ended up hitting his partner instead. Thatcher came back into clear Valentine out of the ring and Bryant decided to add insult to injury by applying the cross-face Chicken-wing to Liberty. [B][COLOR=navy]Result: Joel Bryant, Robert Oxford and Charlie Thatcher defeated Liberty, Peter Valentine and Rick Law in 11:42 when Joel Bryant defeated Liberty by submission [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [I][SIZE=1]Notes: The road agents note came up with this gem, Peter Valentine was really off his game. When is Peter Valentine, ever on his game, the man can’t wrestle a lick.[/SIZE][/I] [B][COLOR=darkred]Post Match Fall-Out[/COLOR][/B] Liberty and Peter Valentine then get in each others faces , the two start to argue , with Liberty really barracking Valentine for once again stuffing up…Valentine says he is sorry…eventually Liberty believes him and backs down. It appears the two have patched things up again but Valentine slaps Liberty down and then just walks out on his partner. Tommy Cornell comments with a smile on his face [B][I]“ What did I tell you two fools with massive ego’s, they can’t work together …despite the championship committee trying to screw me out of my title, I’m ready for [/I][/B][B][I]Sunday night…I don’t think my loser of an opponent is, can he really trust anyone now. It’s clear to me Peter Valentine no longer has his back, to screw me out of my title…Liberty should just throw in the towel now, [/I][/B][B][I]he has no chance of beating me “[/I][/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Ratings : B for Argument, A for Cornell’s comments[/COLOR][/B] [I]Tommy Cornell decides to stay on in the commentary booth for the main event between RDJ and BLZ Bubb, saying that he wants to get a first hand look at seeing BLZ Bubb destroy[/I] [B]” this egotistical pretender and that once he’s done with Liberty, RDJ will be next on the Chosen One’s victims list “ [/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]Ricky Dale Johnson vs BLZ Bubb[/COLOR][/B] Before the match started Tommy Cornell mouthed off at RDJ from the commentary booth and had a bit of a stare-down, BLZ Bubb took advantage of this by beating down on RDJ early, but the man who promised he will be champion, showed his drive and determination by getting back up and taking it to his monstrous opponent. BLZ Bubb was the aggressor for most of the match but RDJ kept coming right back. This wasn’t a wrestling match, it was a fight and it was no surprise when the fight spilled out of the ring and into the crowd…referee Ray Johnson was left no choice but to count them both out and rule the match as a no-contest [B][COLOR=navy]Result: Ricky Dale Johnson drew with BLZ Bubb in 8:48 following a double count out [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: A[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]They wont stop fighting[/COLOR][/B] The bell has rung, but BLZ Bubb and RDJ carry on fighting through the crowd and eventually out into the back, at one point BLZ Bubb smashes RDJ through a stack of furniture, but the tougher than ever RDJ gets right back up and levels BLZ Bubb with a chair, who seems shaken at first but springs back up himself, both men are hitting each other with everything but the kitchen sink and the other is soaking it up and giving it right back….eventually masses of security break them apart as the show ends in chaos. [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: A*[/COLOR][/B] [I]Instead of the usual end credits, a hype video for Malice In Wonderland plays, it mostly focuses on the title match between Tommy Cornell and Liberty, and how it really is Liberty’s last chance.[/I] [B]Overall: B+[/B] - Right now this is the level TCW is at on a regular basis, especially for the T.V Show. _________________________________________________________________ [B]News: [/B]DAVE's Danger Zone T.V has lost it's T.V Slot...with that news I don't think we need to be looking over our shoulders at DAVE right now. A new promotion opened in the South West PW Max- They are a cutting edge promotion, not sure how CZCW would feel about that, will there be room for both these promotions ?

[CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred][B]TCW Presents Total Wrestling[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=1](Tuesday 24th Jan 2006)[/SIZE] [/CENTER] [CENTER]Live from Autry Court , Houston, TX and on T.V across North America on C.A.N.N, East Coast Today & Access West Coast [/CENTER] [CENTER](Attendance: 5'000)/ T.V Audience: 1.04 m) [/CENTER] [B][U]Dark Matches[/U][/B] * Troy Tornado Defeated Grunt (B-) * Randall Hopkirk defeated Paul Steadyfast (C+) - Phoebe Plumbridge shot T-Shirts, whilst wearing next to nothing (A*) [B][COLOR=darkred]Main Show[/COLOR][/B] [I]The usual recap video plays before the starting credits...this time it focuses almost entirely on what went down[/I] [I]in the Fatal 4-way World Title Match.[/I] [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [I]The show starts off with the announcers Azaria and Rhodes.....[/I] [B][COLOR=darkred]Hype for Main Event, Big Announcement[/COLOR][/B] Azaria and Rhodes talk up the growing feud between RDJ and BLZ Bubb, they mention how RDJ appeared to be driven towards earning a title shot in recent weeks and were surprised by his attack on BLZ Bubb...Azaria then remarks that perhaps RDJ feels deep down before he can make a claim for the world title, that he has un-finished business with BLZ Bubb that needs to be taken care off. Blonde Bombshell then comes over and gives them an envelope....Azaria opens the envelope, it says.. [B][COLOR=purple]" The Main event for Malice in Wonderland will be Tommy Cornell vs Liberty ! for the world title (Azaria marks out, whilst Rhodes just shakes his head and mutters why ?!). However the competitors should take note that the folowing stipulations will be in place for the aftermath of this match. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=purple][/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=purple]Should Liberty win the world title, Tommy Cornell will not be granted an immediate re-match and as long as Liberty is still the champion, Liberty has the power to never grant Cornell a re-match ...should Tommy Cornell retain however, Liberty will not be allowed another World Title shot for a year"[/COLOR][/B] [I]Azaria says that it's all or nothing for Liberty at Malice in Wonderland, Rhodes chimes back that Liberty does not deserve a title shot of any kind as Cornell has proved time and time again that he is the better man...Rhodes then says the champion has every right to be wary of the Championship commitee and that he smells a screwjob in the works.[/I] [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: A[/COLOR][/B] [I]We cut to the backstage where Stevie Grayson and Wolf Hawkins are in Floyd Goldworthy's office ..arguing over who should be Number one contender for the All Action title[/I] [B][COLOR=darkred]I'm more deserving than you[/COLOR][/B] [B]Wolf Hawkins:[/B] ....I deserve a re-match, I had Huggins beat last time and if the referees did their job properly around here...I'd be champion [B]Stevie Grayson:[/B] Still you got pinned last match, has Huggins pinned me recently...I don't think so [B]Wolf Hawkins:[/B] That's because you've not been in position to get pinned...I think you'll find I won the 4-way contenders match, a match that oh yeah you were in [B]Stevie Grayson:[/B] But you did not pin me, so are you really a more worthy challenger to the All Action title than me [B]Wolf Hawkins:[/B] You knew the rules of that match coming in, I did not need to pin you to win...though if those were the rules...... [B]Stevie Grayson:[/B] ...your saying that you'd pin me ? And if it's already escaped your memory I have a pin on Freddy Huggins from last week, remember 8 man tag or have you conveniently forgotten that match. [I]Goldworthy is looking increasingly bored by their bickering.....[/I] [B]Floyd Goldworthy:[/B] Enough already....try this for a simple solution you two one on one tonight, winner is the Number one contender for the All Action title [I]Hawkins and Grayson both leave with a smile on their face[/I] [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] [I]Azaria and Rhodes briefly hype up Giant Tana vs Jay Darkness, they don't really say all that much about Jay Darkness, but do mention Giant Tana's International title match against Rick Law and that perhaps the Fun-Loving Samoan needs to perhaps add a bit more of a mean-streak if he is to translate his un-doubted potential into regular success with TCW.[/I] [B][COLOR=darkred]Giant Tana vs Jay Darkness[/COLOR][/B] For some reason Tana wants to start the match off by giving Jay Darkness a 'friendly' hug. The Darkness Warrior wants nothing of it, and backs away....Tana again goes for a hug...this time Jay Darkness is really fed up with Tana's child-like antics and places a fore-arm straight in his face, Darkness Warrior then gets on a flurry and is dominating the match against a dazed and confused Giant Tana....suddenly Tana just swings an arm randomnly to defend himself...the 'random' lariat connects and sends Jay Darkness grashing to the canvas....Darkness gets straight back up...but is met by a big boot from Tana. Tana then picks up Jay Darkness and finally gives him the 'friendly' hug....Darkness has had enough and wants to just walk away from the match. However Tana wont let him get away that easily, as he irish whips Darkness into one corning and follows up with the Samoan Thunder (running body splash) into the other corner. Darkness drops straight to the mat like he his boots are loaded with lead weights and Tana picks up the victory. [B][COLOR=navy]Result: Giant Tana defeated Jay Darkness in 4:55 by pinfall [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [I]Azaria then mentions that coming up after the break Madman Boone explains his actions from last week ![/I] [B][COLOR=darkred]Jason Azaria sit-down interview with Madman Boone[/COLOR][/B] [B]Jason Azaria:[/B] Madman Boone last week you came to the aid of Genghis Khan against the Nation of Filth [B]Madman Boone:[/B] That was nice of me [B]Jason Azaria:[/B] ....I'm not finished [B]Madman Boone:[/B] Everyone knows what you are going to say next anyway..... [B]Jason Azaria:[/B] So wh.... [B]Madman Boone:[/B] Azaria for once shut up... Everyone wants to know why..why did I leave Genghis Rahn laying after the match. You see the rivalry between me and Genghis needs to end, the recent partnership between us...that was just a partnership of convenience, some hardcore wannabees stuck their noses in our business and we took care of them, interruption over. I'm pretty sure Genghis would have done the same to me...over the year's I've come to respect Genghis... there is no one more hardcore than Genghis...except me ! Suddenly Genghis Rahn comes running in and attacks Madman Boone, hitting him with a singapore cane ! [B][COLOR=navy]Rating's: B- for both Interview and Run-In[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]Spotted [/COLOR][/B] The camera spots what looks like the ' George Michael' Priest from the promo last week , he is also with what appears to be one of the 'monks' from the promo video last week. [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]The Assassins (Insane Machine & Black Eagle) vs The Young Guns (Harry Allen and Steve Gumble)[/COLOR][/B] Solid fast paced tag match, only problem was that most of the crowd are unaware of Insane Machine and Black Eagle are and The Young Guns have been looking like nothing other than job fodder of late. The Young Guns gave the debuting Assassins a solid test but it was the debuting combo of Machine & Eagle who won the match with their double team finisher Assassination No.13 on Harry Allen. The Assassination No.13 , see's Black Eagle perform a Butterfly suplex, lift his opponent off the mat with the hold still in place, then Insane Machine comes off the top with a double stomp, onto the opponents chest..Black Eagle then cleans up with the pin. [B][COLOR=navy]Result: The Assassins defeated The Young Guns in 7:31 when Black Eagle defeated Harry Allen by pinfal[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [I][SIZE=1]Notes on the Tag Division: The match showed glimpses of where I would like the tag divsion to be heading...away from teams of lumbering big men slugging it out and gasping for air should the match go over ten minutes, to more of a fluid faster pace style of tag wrestling with teams going at it all out and pulling off plenty of inventive double team manouevres. Problem is right now the lumbering hosses seem to be the most over teams in TCW, eventually though with the right pushes for the teams [/SIZE][/I][I][SIZE=1]with better in-ring ability....I'm sure given time, I can make the conversion a success.[/SIZE][/I] [B][COLOR=darkred]Them Again[/COLOR][/B] Once again the camera pans to the St. George of Michael and the monk, they appear to have being taking notes on the last match. Jason Azaria speculates, whether or not this priest figure has anything to do with the Assassins ...he says not much is known about the impressive, yet mysterious tag team who have just beaten the Young Guns and that this Priest figure is also looks to be something of an enigma. [B][COLOR=navy]Ra[/COLOR][COLOR=navy][COLOR=navy]ting: C[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]Demon Spite cuts a promo[/COLOR][/B] " Painful Procedure ! The Demon's of Rage may of let you off defending the tag titles last week, but it's not about titles anymore...we've proven our worth as a tag team... we'd rather take you all out individually..that would hurt you more, picked apart one by one....and it starts with you Ronnie V.Pain tonight, you'll be the first to feel this Demon's wrath ! " [B]Rating: B[/B] [COLOR=darkred][B]Ronnie V.Pain vs Demon Spite[/B][/COLOR] A short but bruising contest. Both men were laying into each other as hard as they can, but the other man kept soaking up the punishment the other one would dish out and would dish out some more of their own. Eventually Ronnie V.Pain managed to get the pin, when he put Demon Spite down with his big-boot finisher the Painkiller. [B][COLOR=navy]Result: Ronnie V. Pain defeated Demon Spite in 4:34 by pinfall [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [I]After the match Jason Azaria speculated that there may be trouble in the Demon's of Rage camp...he mentioned that Demon Anger was not even at ringside, plus the fact that he was not present during Spite's promo and finally mentioned about the Demon's passing up a tag title shot last week due to personal reasons.[/I] [I]Azaria remarked despite what Demon Spite said in his promo, he would never of thought the Demon's of Rage would pass up on a tag title shot, unless something major has happened and he is intrigued to find out the what, why's and if's of this situation from the storied tag team[/I] [I]themselves.[/I] [I]We cut to the back where Blonde Bombshell is with Ricky Dale Johnson[/I] [B][COLOR=darkred]Ricky Dale Johnson Backstage Interview[/COLOR][/B] [I]Blonde Bomshell now has cue cards to ask her questions, and she is looking down at them[/I] [B]Blonde Bombshell:[/B] So Ricky can we get an explanation [B]RDJ:[/B] [I](Looking really perplexed by Blonde Bombshell's new interviewing style)[/I] Hang on here...why you asking me questions looking at the floor ?...and what are those ? [B]Blonde Bombshell:[/B] Oh ...erm they're the questions ? [B]RDJ:[/B] Give them here[I]....(RDJ takes one of the cards off Blonde Bombshell)[/I] .....oh my fans...want to know why....last week. It's simple I will be World Champion one day but I want to prove that I am the best, before I have rightfully earned that title shot...I feel there is one man I must beat, to prove not only to the world but to myself that I am ready to become World Champion. BLZ Bubb had me beat at Pyscho Circus, he was the one standing tall ..I was the one flat on my back counted out for the one-two-three, but I'm a fighter...I could have retreated ..backed away from the big challenges and just settle for being some nobody in the mid-card...someone who could have been a contender but never realised his potential. But that's not RDJ...that night in December, where I gave it my all but still came out on the losing side...it lit a fire under me, it just made me hungrier...it made my desire to take on the very best rise to a whole new level. And here is something else BLZ Bubb will find out tonight..the old RDJ would have packed it in when the going got too tough, to save himself to fight another day...well the new and improved RDJ, realises that there may not be another day... I will just refuse to lose, to beat me ...you'll have to destroy me. [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: A*[/COLOR][/B] [I]We are back with the announcers where Jason Azaria and Kyle Rhodes are hyping up the All-Action contenders match between Wolf Hawkins and Stevie Grayson.[/I] [B][COLOR=darkred]Wolf Hawkins vs Stevie Grayson[/COLOR][/B] Hawkins and Grayson start of the match with a handshake (Azaria puts over the fact that until recently Hawkins and Grayson had been a tag team, and that the pre-match handshake shows that they have alot of mutual respect for one another). This was a nicely put together match without ever really fully catching fire..because they knew each other so well, they both had plenty of counters for each others moves. Grayson got the first real break through, when he took down Wolf Hawkins with a Tornado DDT and then followed up with a frog-splash that earned a two count, before the match started to go up a gear...Hawkins had a 2 count on a briding suplex, and Grayson had a two count on a spring-board, which then led to a couple of roll through pins between the pair of them. Eventually Wolf Hawkins looked to have the match won when he had Stevie Grayson in the double underhook ready for the Howl at the Moon (Double Underhook brainbuster) but Freddy Huggins came out from the back and levelled Wolf Hawkins with a chair, leading to Hawkins winning the match by DQ [B][COLOR=navy]Result: Wolf Hawkins defeated Stevie Grayson in 9:56 when Stevie Grayson was disqualified when Freddy Huggins ran in and attacked Wolf Hawkins.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] [I]Post match Grayson and Hawkins briefly start arguing, until they both realise it's Huggins that they should be aiming their vitriol at, the champion still with a chair in hand takes a swing at Grayson , Grayson ducks the chair-shot and drop kicks the chair into Freddy Huggins..who scurrys back. [/I] [I]Jason Azaria puts over the fact that it looks like Freddy Huggins is a desperate champion who wants to face neither man for his title[/I] [B][COLOR=darkred]The Priest Part Two[/COLOR][/B] In this weeks video the Priest with the George Michael style face fuzz, seems to be performing some kind of sermon. General gist of his sermon is that he is putting himself across as some kind of saviour of wrestling and that he will be spreading his gospel and 'converting' those who believe otherwise. Whilst he is doing his sermon the 'monks' (who look to be male this week, rather than female) are chanting along in a trance like state, pretty much repeating what he has been saying. Except there is one 'monk' who isn't quite chanting along so much, he's not doing it with so much conviction...the Priest singles him out and makes an 'example' of him. He drags the rebel up to the stage, slaps him around a bit and then drives the rebel head first through the a table with a devastating vertebreaker ! [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [I][COLOR=black]Azaria comments that his Priest looks a dangerous individual and if anyone on the TCW roster takes that lethal looking move the 'follower' was put down with...they may not be getting up. [/COLOR][/I] [I]Liberty, Peter Valentine and Rick Law are backstage with Blonde Bombshell…[/I] [B][COLOR=darkred]Backstage interview with Liberty, Peter Valentine and Rick Law[/COLOR][/B] [I]Blonde Bombshell is still reading from the cue cards[/I] [B]Blonde Bombshell:[/B] So are you all on the same page ?! (Blondie looks confused asking this question) [B]Liberty:[/B] …Are we on the same page ? I’d like to think we are. [B]Peter Valentine:[/B] You’d like to think…I know we are…all the communication problems are in the past [B]Liberty:[/B] Well for the sake of the Dude Nation lets hope so, because it’s been problem after problem since I enlisted your help Peter [B]Peter Valentine:[/B] It’s called an accident….are you still not over it [B]Liberty:[/B] I know it was but these accidents have been happening a bit too often of late, Can I really trust you ?....Well Can I ? [B]Peter Valentine:[/B] Trust Me ?...There is no one you can trust more in TCW than me Liberty…are [B]You [/B]saying you trust... Law...here more ? [B]Rick Law:[/B] Come on boys…put it aside…we’ve got a job to do …and that job is to take out Tommy’s Boys. [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]The Champ is Here[/COLOR][/B] World Champion Tommy Cornell comes out to a chorus of boo’s (with a sprinkling of cheers, some smark fans will cheer him regardless) and then heads down to the commentary booth, where he puts on a head-set, to join the announce team as a guest commentator [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: A*[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=darkred][B]Liberty, Peter Valentine and Rick Law vs Joel Bryant, Robert Oxford and Charlie Thatcher[/B][/COLOR] Jason Azaria did not seem to pleased to have the World Champion in the commentary booth, but Rhodes was totally kissing up. Cornell was also gold at the desk, constantly complaining about how Liberty must have paid the championship committee to get another title shot, coming out with such lines as [I][B]“ I’ve beaten that loser time and time again, yet they keep giving him shots at me…well it ends on Sunday and it won’t be me on the losing end “ [/B][/I] He also took digs at Liberty’s choice of partners[B] [I]“ I see he’s enlisted another loser in Rick Law, to take on my boys…you see the problem with Liberty and his so called pals is that they all have giant ego’s…The Chosen One’s on the other hand are a team, each man knows their role, they know who’s in charge….so we are all working to the same goal. Liberty, Law and Valentine are all working with their own agenda.”[/I][/B] As for the match itself , there were no signs of the communication problems at the beginning of the match as Liberty, Valentine and Law dominated their opponents in the early going, however things took a turn for a worse when Mark Gunn attacked Rick Law and the two ended up brawling out of the building, this left Liberty and Valentine having to fight off Tommy’s Chosen Ones in a 3 on 2 situation. Liberty was then on the wrong end of a 3 on 1 beat-down until he got the hot tag into Peter Valentine, who cleared the ring, he then went to finish off Joel Bryant with a big clothesline, but Bryant ducked and like last week he ended up hitting his partner instead. Thatcher came back into clear Valentine out of the ring and Bryant decided to add insult to injury by applying the cross-face Chicken-wing to Liberty. [B][COLOR=navy]Result: Joel Bryant, Robert Oxford and Charlie Thatcher defeated Liberty, Peter Valentine and Rick Law in 11:42 when Joel Bryant defeated Liberty by submission [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [I][SIZE=1]Notes: The road agents note came up with this gem, Peter Valentine was really off his game. When is Peter Valentine, ever on his game, the man can’t wrestle a lick.[/SIZE][/I] [B][COLOR=darkred]Post Match Fall-Out[/COLOR][/B] Liberty and Peter Valentine then get in each others faces , the two start to argue , with Liberty really barracking Valentine for once again stuffing up…Valentine says he is sorry…eventually Liberty believes him and backs down. It appears the two have patched things up again but Valentine slaps Liberty down and then just walks out on his partner. Tommy Cornell comments with a smile on his face [B][I]“ What did I tell you two fools with massive ego’s, they can’t work together …despite the championship committee trying to screw me out of my title, I’m ready for [/I][/B][B][I]Sunday night…I don’t think my loser of an opponent is, can he really trust anyone now. It’s clear to me Peter Valentine no longer has his back, to screw me out of my title…Liberty should just throw in the towel now, [/I][/B][B][I]he has no chance of beating me “[/I][/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Ratings : B for Argument, A for Cornell’s comments[/COLOR][/B] [I]Tommy Cornell decides to stay on in the commentary booth for the main event between RDJ and BLZ Bubb, saying that he wants to get a first hand look at seeing BLZ Bubb destroy[/I] [B]” this egotistical pretender and that once he’s done with Liberty, RDJ will be next on the Chosen One’s victims list “ [/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]Ricky Dale Johnson vs BLZ Bubb[/COLOR][/B] Before the match started Tommy Cornell mouthed off at RDJ from the commentary booth and had a bit of a stare-down, BLZ Bubb took advantage of this by beating down on RDJ early, but the man who promised he will be champion, showed his drive and determination by getting back up and taking it to his monstrous opponent. BLZ Bubb was the aggressor for most of the match but RDJ kept coming right back. This wasn’t a wrestling match, it was a fight and it was no surprise when the fight spilled out of the ring and into the crowd…referee Ray Johnson was left no choice but to count them both out and rule the match as a no-contest [B][COLOR=navy]Result: Ricky Dale Johnson drew with BLZ Bubb in 8:48 following a double count out [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: A[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]They wont stop fighting[/COLOR][/B] The bell has rung, but BLZ Bubb and RDJ carry on fighting through the crowd and eventually out into the back, at one point BLZ Bubb smashes RDJ through a stack of furniture, but the tougher than ever RDJ gets right back up and levels BLZ Bubb with a chair, who seems shaken at first but springs back up himself, both men are hitting each other with everything but the kitchen sink and the other is soaking it up and giving it right back….eventually masses of security break them apart as the show ends in chaos. [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: A*[/COLOR][/B] [I]Instead of the usual end credits, a hype video for Malice In Wonderland plays, it mostly focuses on the title match between Tommy Cornell and Liberty, and how it really is Liberty’s last chance.[/I] [B]Overall: B+[/B] - Right now this is the level TCW is at on a regular basis, especially for the T.V Show. _________________________________________________________________ [B]News: [/B]DAVE's Danger Zone T.V has lost it's T.V Slot...with that news I don't think we need to be looking over our shoulders at DAVE right now. A new promotion opened in the South West PW Max- They are a cutting edge promotion, not sure how CZCW would feel about that, will there be room for both these promotions ?

[CENTER][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=5][COLOR=darkred]TCW Presents Malice in Wonderland [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [SIZE=3][B][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=black]Reunion Arena, Dallas -Texas[/COLOR] -Sunday January 30th[/FONT][/B][/SIZE] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred][SIZE=4]TCW World Heavyweight Championship[/SIZE] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=purple](Special Post Match stipulations...if Cornell wins Liberty is ineligble [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]to contend for world title for one year. If Liberty wins Cornell is[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]not granted a re-match and as long as Liberty is champion, he has [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=#8b0000][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]the option to never granted Cornell a World Title shot ever again)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=3][COLOR=#8b0000][URL="http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/?action=view¤t=TommyCornell.jpg"][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/th_TommyCornell.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [SIZE=4][COLOR=black]vs [URL="http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/?action=view¤t=Liberty.jpg&refPage=440&imgAnch=imgAnch469"][IMG]http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/th_Liberty.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4]Tommy Cornell Liberty[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#8b0000]Grudge/Contenders Match[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [URL="http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/?action=view¤t=RickyDale.jpg"][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/th_RickyDale.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [SIZE=3][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4]vs [/SIZE][/FONT][B][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/th_BLZBubb.jpg[/IMG][/B][/SIZE] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=black]Ricky Dale Johnson BLZ Bubb[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkred]TCW World Tag Team Title Match[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#8b0000][COLOR=black]Painful Procedure[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [URL="http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/?action=view¤t=BJShearer.jpg"][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/th_BJShearer.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/?action=view¤t=RandallHopkirk.jpg"][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/th_RandallHopkirk.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4]BJ Shearer Randall Hopkirk[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4]vs[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4]The "Chosen One's"[/SIZE][/FONT] [URL="http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/?action=view¤t=RobertOxford.jpg"][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/th_RobertOxford.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/?action=view¤t=JoelBryant.jpg"][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/th_JoelBryant.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4]Robert Oxford Joel Bryant[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkred]TCW Hardcore Title [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#8b0000]" Falls Count Anywhere"[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [URL="http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/?action=view¤t=MadmanBoone.jpg"][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/th_MadmanBoone.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4]vs [/SIZE][URL="http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/?action=view¤t=GhenghisRahn.jpg&refPage=240&imgAnch=imgAnch276"][B][IMG]http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/th_GhenghisRahn.jpg[/IMG][/B][/URL][/FONT] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4]Madman Boone Genghis Rahn[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkred]TCW International Title[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][URL="http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/?action=view¤t=RickLaw.jpg"][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/th_RickLaw.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [SIZE=3][SIZE=4]vs [/SIZE][/SIZE][URL="http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/?action=view¤t=HumanArsenal.jpg&refPage=280&imgAnch=imgAnch320"][IMG]http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/th_HumanArsenal.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4]Rick Law Mark Gunn[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkred]TCW All Action Title[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkred]" 3 Way Dance "[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [URL="http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/?action=view¤t=FreddyHuggins.jpg&refPage=240&imgAnch=imgAnch263"][IMG]http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/th_FreddyHuggins.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4]Freddy Huggins[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4]vs[/SIZE][/FONT] [URL="http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/?action=view¤t=WolfHawkins.jpg"][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/th_WolfHawkins.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/?action=view¤t=StevieGrayson.jpg"][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/th_StevieGrayson.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4]Wolf Hawkins[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4]Stevie Grayson[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred]Six Man Tag[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=3][COLOR=black]Ronnie V.Pain, Troy Tornado & Giant Tana[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=3][COLOR=black]vs[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=3][COLOR=black]The Darkness Warriors & Demon Anger[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [/CENTER] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred]The 'Priest' Makes his Debut [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[CENTER][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=5][COLOR=darkred]TCW Presents Malice in Wonderland [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [SIZE=3][B][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=black]Reunion Arena, Dallas -Texas[/COLOR] -Sunday January 30th[/FONT][/B][/SIZE] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred][SIZE=4]TCW World Heavyweight Championship[/SIZE] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=purple](Special Post Match stipulations...if Cornell wins Liberty is ineligble [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]to contend for world title for one year. If Liberty wins Cornell is[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]not granted a re-match and as long as Liberty is champion, he has [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=#8b0000][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]the option to never granted Cornell a World Title shot ever again)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=3][COLOR=#8b0000][URL="http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/?action=view¤t=TommyCornell.jpg"][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/th_TommyCornell.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [SIZE=4][COLOR=black]vs [URL="http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/?action=view¤t=Liberty.jpg&refPage=440&imgAnch=imgAnch469"][IMG]http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/th_Liberty.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4]Tommy Cornell Liberty[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#8b0000]Grudge/Contenders Match[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [URL="http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/?action=view¤t=RickyDale.jpg"][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/th_RickyDale.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [SIZE=3][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4]vs [/SIZE][/FONT][B][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/th_BLZBubb.jpg[/IMG][/B][/SIZE] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=black]Ricky Dale Johnson BLZ Bubb[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkred]TCW World Tag Team Title Match[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#8b0000][COLOR=black]Painful Procedure[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [URL="http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/?action=view¤t=BJShearer.jpg"][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/th_BJShearer.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/?action=view¤t=RandallHopkirk.jpg"][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/th_RandallHopkirk.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4]BJ Shearer Randall Hopkirk[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4]vs[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4]The "Chosen One's"[/SIZE][/FONT] [URL="http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/?action=view¤t=RobertOxford.jpg"][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/th_RobertOxford.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/?action=view¤t=JoelBryant.jpg"][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/th_JoelBryant.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4]Robert Oxford Joel Bryant[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkred]TCW Hardcore Title [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#8b0000]" Falls Count Anywhere"[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [URL="http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/?action=view¤t=MadmanBoone.jpg"][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/th_MadmanBoone.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4]vs [/SIZE][URL="http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/?action=view¤t=GhenghisRahn.jpg&refPage=240&imgAnch=imgAnch276"][B][IMG]http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/th_GhenghisRahn.jpg[/IMG][/B][/URL][/FONT] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4]Madman Boone Genghis Rahn[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkred]TCW International Title[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][URL="http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/?action=view¤t=RickLaw.jpg"][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/th_RickLaw.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [SIZE=3][SIZE=4]vs [/SIZE][/SIZE][URL="http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/?action=view¤t=HumanArsenal.jpg&refPage=280&imgAnch=imgAnch320"][IMG]http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/th_HumanArsenal.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4]Rick Law Mark Gunn[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkred]TCW All Action Title[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkred]" 3 Way Dance "[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [URL="http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/?action=view¤t=FreddyHuggins.jpg&refPage=240&imgAnch=imgAnch263"][IMG]http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/th_FreddyHuggins.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4]Freddy Huggins[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4]vs[/SIZE][/FONT] [URL="http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/?action=view¤t=WolfHawkins.jpg"][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/th_WolfHawkins.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/?action=view¤t=StevieGrayson.jpg"][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/th_StevieGrayson.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4]Wolf Hawkins[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4]Stevie Grayson[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred]Six Man Tag[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=3][COLOR=black]Ronnie V.Pain, Troy Tornado & Giant Tana[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=3][COLOR=black]vs[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=3][COLOR=black]The Darkness Warriors & Demon Anger[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [/CENTER] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred]The 'Priest' Makes his Debut [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

OK I've posted it like that because I tried to do a post with pictures.... In the editor, it's all lined up nicely and all the pictures are there not just Freddy Huggins. However, when I go to post..it comes out a complete disaster, just like the post above. Can anyone let me know what I am doing wrong ?

OK I've posted it like that because I tried to do a post with pictures.... In the editor, it's all lined up nicely and all the pictures are there not just Freddy Huggins. However, when I go to post..it comes out a complete disaster, just like the post above. Can anyone let me know what I am doing wrong ?

TCW World Heavyweight Championship [B]Tommy Cornell[/B] vs Liberty Grudge/Contenders Match [B]Ricky Dale Johnson[/B] vs BLZ Bubb TCW World Tag Team Title Match Painful Procedure (BJ Shearer and Randall Hopkirk) vs [B]The "Chosen One's" (Robert Oxford and Joel Bryant)[/B] TCW Hardcore Title " Falls Count Anywhere" Madman Boone vs [B]Genghis Rahn[/B] TCW International Title Rick Law vs [B]Mark Gunn[/B] TCW All Action Title " 3 Way Dance " Freddy Huggins vs [B]Wolf Hawkins[/B] vs Stevie Grayson Six Man Tag [B]Ronnie V.Pain, Troy Tornado & Giant Tana[/B] vs The Darkness Warriors & Demon Anger

TCW World Heavyweight Championship [B]Tommy Cornell[/B] vs Liberty Grudge/Contenders Match [B]Ricky Dale Johnson[/B] vs BLZ Bubb TCW World Tag Team Title Match Painful Procedure (BJ Shearer and Randall Hopkirk) vs [B]The "Chosen One's" (Robert Oxford and Joel Bryant)[/B] TCW Hardcore Title " Falls Count Anywhere" Madman Boone vs [B]Genghis Rahn[/B] TCW International Title Rick Law vs [B]Mark Gunn[/B] TCW All Action Title " 3 Way Dance " Freddy Huggins vs [B]Wolf Hawkins[/B] vs Stevie Grayson Six Man Tag [B]Ronnie V.Pain, Troy Tornado & Giant Tana[/B] vs The Darkness Warriors & Demon Anger

[QUOTE=Apupunchau@optonline;159221]All the pictures came out fine you just need to center a few more words.[/QUOTE] Yep that's it exactly. I've checked out your HTML as well. Seems that you have the [ LEFT ] [ /LEFT ] commands around every set of names in your post. Change those to CENTER instead of LEFT and the problem will be fixed. Here's an example of your HTML, just change the LEFT's (in bold) to CENTER [QUOTE][ [B]LEFT[/B] ][ FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium ][ SIZE=4 ] Tommy Cornell Liberty[ /SIZE ][ /FONT ][ [B]/LEFT[/B] ][/QUOTE] **cool diary btw, I've been following it, even though I don't post often**

[QUOTE=Apupunchau@optonline;159221]All the pictures came out fine you just need to center a few more words.[/QUOTE] Yep that's it exactly. I've checked out your HTML as well. Seems that you have the [ LEFT ] [ /LEFT ] commands around every set of names in your post. Change those to CENTER instead of LEFT and the problem will be fixed. Here's an example of your HTML, just change the LEFT's (in bold) to CENTER [QUOTE][ [B]LEFT[/B] ][ FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium ][ SIZE=4 ] Tommy Cornell Liberty[ /SIZE ][ /FONT ][ [B]/LEFT[/B] ][/QUOTE] **cool diary btw, I've been following it, even though I don't post often**

Archived