Undertaker's Title History

jonlawson

[QUOTE=derek_b;158399]Am I the only person who thinks that Undertaker's best Wrestlemania match was the one he had with Randy Orton? If anyone is to beat Undertaker at Mania, it should be an upcoming star and not an established one like Cena. Personally, I feel that Taker should lose his Wrestlemania streak before he retires, perhaps that should even be his last match. As much respect as he has, he needs to pass some credibility to the next generation of stars who seem to be lacking in it a bit.... can you imagine the kind of credibility a Randy Orton or an Edge would get from a victory like that, especially if Undertaker took an inhuman beating before being able to stay down? I'm sure some people would hate it, but as great as Taker is, I do think he needs to lose that streak and hand it over to someone... cleanly.[/QUOTE] I would have to disagree because the WWE has built taker to be this great superstar, but really if you look back at what the WWE has done with him recently I believe some of that "magic" taker once had is gone. Outside of his match with angle at No Way Out most of his performances have not good. (big show Punjabi Prison Match, DQ loss at No Mercy) plus he does not wrestle a full schedule anymore. Basically it boils down to this, the streak is all he has left and if he loses that, the magic of taker will offically be gone and he will be lost in the record books as another WWE wrestler. Personally for me Taker's best WM match was at 12 against "Big Daddy Cool" Diesel, WM 14 being at close second. After WM 14 it started to become obvious that he was going to win and for me that hurt that excitement for his matches. As far as someone beating him in his last match, I don't know who could do that. I think Taker's last match would have to be the ending to a major storyline, he deserves that much and not just a random loss on smackdown. I could see JBL and Cole beating us over the head with the question of "How do you beat something that's all ready dead"

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=derek_b;158399]Am I the only person who thinks that Undertaker's best Wrestlemania match was the one he had with Randy Orton? If anyone is to beat Undertaker at Mania, it should be an upcoming star and not an established one like Cena. Personally, I feel that Taker should lose his Wrestlemania streak before he retires, perhaps that should even be his last match. As much respect as he has, he needs to pass some credibility to the next generation of stars who seem to be lacking in it a bit.... can you imagine the kind of credibility a Randy Orton or an Edge would get from a victory like that, especially if Undertaker took an inhuman beating before being able to stay down? I'm sure some people would hate it, but as great as Taker is, I do think he needs to lose that streak and hand it over to someone... cleanly.[/QUOTE] I would have to disagree because the WWE has built taker to be this great superstar, but really if you look back at what the WWE has done with him recently I believe some of that "magic" taker once had is gone. Outside of his match with angle at No Way Out most of his performances have not good. (big show Punjabi Prison Match, DQ loss at No Mercy) plus he does not wrestle a full schedule anymore. Basically it boils down to this, the streak is all he has left and if he loses that, the magic of taker will offically be gone and he will be lost in the record books as another WWE wrestler. Personally for me Taker's best WM match was at 12 against "Big Daddy Cool" Diesel, WM 14 being at close second. After WM 14 it started to become obvious that he was going to win and for me that hurt that excitement for his matches. As far as someone beating him in his last match, I don't know who could do that. I think Taker's last match would have to be the ending to a major storyline, he deserves that much and not just a random loss on smackdown. I could see JBL and Cole beating us over the head with the question of "How do you beat something that's all ready dead"

The other problem with 'Taker is when he loses he absolutely dominates his opponent. He'll purposely pull out of a pin when he has the match won to beat his opponent out a bit more, and then eventually lose. And then he'll win the rematch on Smackdown! 'Taker is a phenom, but he's on the slide, and he should be putting someone over cleanly at Wrestlemania.

The other problem with 'Taker is when he loses he absolutely dominates his opponent. He'll purposely pull out of a pin when he has the match won to beat his opponent out a bit more, and then eventually lose. And then he'll win the rematch on Smackdown! 'Taker is a phenom, but he's on the slide, and he should be putting someone over cleanly at Wrestlemania.

[QUOTE=eayragt;158416]The other problem with 'Taker is when he loses he absolutely dominates his opponent. He'll purposely pull out of a pin when he has the match won to beat his opponent out a bit more, and then eventually lose. And then he'll win the rematch on Smackdown! 'Taker is a phenom, but he's on the slide, and he should be putting someone over cleanly at Wrestlemania.[/QUOTE] That's mainly down to the booking though. I imagine it's also the reason he keeps losing championship matches, namely because he doesn't work a full schedule anymore. I'd like to see him with one more title run before he retires though. Whilst I don't want Taker to lose at Wrestlemania, I wouldn't mind (though wouldn't be happy about ;)) if it were someone good enough and if it made some sort of sense. I don't want some young up and comer beating him as it'll just end up as a stain on his amazing career. From the current roster the only two I wouldn't mind beating him are Ric Flair or Chris Benoit (Angle would've been on that list). If he's going to be beaten at 'Mania though it's got to be a decisive victory, no run-ins, dodgy decisions or underhanded tactics because once again it'd just be a stain on his legacy. (wooooo! Just realised i'm a "Phenom" now with my 502 posts :D)

[QUOTE=eayragt;158416]The other problem with 'Taker is when he loses he absolutely dominates his opponent. He'll purposely pull out of a pin when he has the match won to beat his opponent out a bit more, and then eventually lose. And then he'll win the rematch on Smackdown! 'Taker is a phenom, but he's on the slide, and he should be putting someone over cleanly at Wrestlemania.[/QUOTE] That's mainly down to the booking though. I imagine it's also the reason he keeps losing championship matches, namely because he doesn't work a full schedule anymore. I'd like to see him with one more title run before he retires though. Whilst I don't want Taker to lose at Wrestlemania, I wouldn't mind (though wouldn't be happy about ;)) if it were someone good enough and if it made some sort of sense. I don't want some young up and comer beating him as it'll just end up as a stain on his amazing career. From the current roster the only two I wouldn't mind beating him are Ric Flair or Chris Benoit (Angle would've been on that list). If he's going to be beaten at 'Mania though it's got to be a decisive victory, no run-ins, dodgy decisions or underhanded tactics because once again it'd just be a stain on his legacy. (wooooo! Just realised i'm a "Phenom" now with my 502 posts :D)

I find his undefeated WM streak funny cause look at who he has beaten during it. 1. Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka - Jimmy Snuka in '91, not exactly a top threat. 2. Jake Roberts - Roberts while he had just come out of a feud with Savage I believe wasn't much of a Main Eventer at this point. And no where near Takers league. 3. Giant Gonzales - Giant Gonzalez.....need I say more. 4. King Kong Bundy - 1995 version of King Kong Bundy, once again not really a credible threat to the taker. Super Heavyweight aging midcarder. 5. Diesel - Diesel is the first one (if ya don't count roberts, who was a threat, but he was still considered the WWF weakest champ in a while) 6. Sycho Sid - Another guy while a main eventer who made sense to be a threat to taker, was not as big as he had been.) 7. Kane - Kane was once again seemed a threat but was reletively new. 8. The Big Boss Man - A midcarder past his prime in the corporation. 9. Triple H - This one is a good win. 10. Ric Flair - Old and haggard Flair. 11. A-Train and The Big Show - This one is pretty impressive on paper, but not the greatest match and came off as too "hey look taker is not only continuing his streak but against two at once. A-Train had fought taker to a tough match and Big Show was a title contender I think at this point. So all the flare of his winning was kinda lost in it because it makes no logical sense at all. 12. Kane - Conquering land already conquered. 13. Randy Orton - This is a good one, young guy with just enough experience and a champion. 14. Mark Henry - Come on....Mark Henry So out of 14 matches you've got 8 that are kind impressive victories (just over half) AND thats counting Roberts, Diesel, and both Kane matches. Then look at quality of the matches. A lot were pretty poor. So it's really not all the impressive. A lot of it was bad booking Taker facing guys below him and such. And they also just pushed taker too hard so even within the main event it was hard to find a credible opponent (mostly during his original phenom days). Though I don't want him to have it ended unless it's too someone good, younger but already slightly established, a young upper midcarder. New raw meat beating taker will just look too weird, wont make sense. But it's gotta be a really close hard fought good match. Thats the onyl way it works. Other guy wins too easy and it doesn't matter that he broke the streak because obviously the guy can't go anymore if it was too easy.

I find his undefeated WM streak funny cause look at who he has beaten during it. 1. Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka - Jimmy Snuka in '91, not exactly a top threat. 2. Jake Roberts - Roberts while he had just come out of a feud with Savage I believe wasn't much of a Main Eventer at this point. And no where near Takers league. 3. Giant Gonzales - Giant Gonzalez.....need I say more. 4. King Kong Bundy - 1995 version of King Kong Bundy, once again not really a credible threat to the taker. Super Heavyweight aging midcarder. 5. Diesel - Diesel is the first one (if ya don't count roberts, who was a threat, but he was still considered the WWF weakest champ in a while) 6. Sycho Sid - Another guy while a main eventer who made sense to be a threat to taker, was not as big as he had been.) 7. Kane - Kane was once again seemed a threat but was reletively new. 8. The Big Boss Man - A midcarder past his prime in the corporation. 9. Triple H - This one is a good win. 10. Ric Flair - Old and haggard Flair. 11. A-Train and The Big Show - This one is pretty impressive on paper, but not the greatest match and came off as too "hey look taker is not only continuing his streak but against two at once. A-Train had fought taker to a tough match and Big Show was a title contender I think at this point. So all the flare of his winning was kinda lost in it because it makes no logical sense at all. 12. Kane - Conquering land already conquered. 13. Randy Orton - This is a good one, young guy with just enough experience and a champion. 14. Mark Henry - Come on....Mark Henry So out of 14 matches you've got 8 that are kind impressive victories (just over half) AND thats counting Roberts, Diesel, and both Kane matches. Then look at quality of the matches. A lot were pretty poor. So it's really not all the impressive. A lot of it was bad booking Taker facing guys below him and such. And they also just pushed taker too hard so even within the main event it was hard to find a credible opponent (mostly during his original phenom days). Though I don't want him to have it ended unless it's too someone good, younger but already slightly established, a young upper midcarder. New raw meat beating taker will just look too weird, wont make sense. But it's gotta be a really close hard fought good match. Thats the onyl way it works. Other guy wins too easy and it doesn't matter that he broke the streak because obviously the guy can't go anymore if it was too easy.

Well at the moment there are only 2 other people who are undefeated at wrestlemania Cena who is 3-0 and Edge who is 5-0, so i'd say from WWEs perspective they would consider either one of those 2 to be the most logical choices to end the Undertaker's streak. But that would be stupid since both are already established main eventers i'd rather see a future main eventer end the streak, and up until last week's Smackdown i would've gone with Mr Kennedy but that loss really did a lot of damage to his credebility. Which really doesn't leave that many choices, Umaga would be a possibility so long as his credebility isn't destroyed even further, in his upcoming feud with Cena. Although another way they can go with it is to give Taker another win at WM23, and then depending on what they do with CM Punk between now, then and WM24 let Punk be the one who finally ends the streak, but that would only work if by that time they haven't pushed Punk to the top like they did with Cena and if Punk is a heel as well.

Well at the moment there are only 2 other people who are undefeated at wrestlemania Cena who is 3-0 and Edge who is 5-0, so i'd say from WWEs perspective they would consider either one of those 2 to be the most logical choices to end the Undertaker's streak. But that would be stupid since both are already established main eventers i'd rather see a future main eventer end the streak, and up until last week's Smackdown i would've gone with Mr Kennedy but that loss really did a lot of damage to his credebility. Which really doesn't leave that many choices, Umaga would be a possibility so long as his credebility isn't destroyed even further, in his upcoming feud with Cena. Although another way they can go with it is to give Taker another win at WM23, and then depending on what they do with CM Punk between now, then and WM24 let Punk be the one who finally ends the streak, but that would only work if by that time they haven't pushed Punk to the top like they did with Cena and if Punk is a heel as well.

well it doesnt really matter to me who he beat thats 14 Wrestlemania's who else on the current roster has been on 14 WM's? Nobody. Thats impressive enough but to also win all 14 matches. No one will have that can of record at a WM. I dont really care who he beat. It just shows how long the man has busted his ass for the WWE and its amazing that someone could last this long with one promotion. Its amazing!

well it doesnt really matter to me who he beat thats 14 Wrestlemania's who else on the current roster has been on 14 WM's? Nobody. Thats impressive enough but to also win all 14 matches. No one will have that can of record at a WM. I dont really care who he beat. It just shows how long the man has busted his ass for the WWE and its amazing that someone could last this long with one promotion. Its amazing!

[QUOTE=eayragt;158416]The other problem with 'Taker is when he loses he absolutely dominates his opponent. He'll purposely pull out of a pin when he has the match won to beat his opponent out a bit more, and then eventually lose. And then he'll win the rematch on Smackdown! 'Taker is a phenom, but he's on the slide, and he should be putting someone over cleanly at Wrestlemania.[/QUOTE] I actually 100% dissagree with the Undertaker losing his Wrestlemania Winning streak.... I would hate for that to happen. I don't like the Brother's of Darkness being back together currently either. I think the Phenom should be rarely seen, and only at the least likely times you would think he is... then only fight once every month (or less). However, If the rumor is true about John Cena being the one to 'cause his WM winning streak to end, then I would not want to be John Cena. John Cena is JUST NOW getting the type of fanbase they have been shooting for him. Even in Edge's hometown, when they Cheer'd Edge and Boo'd Cena, by the end, they were booing Edge and Cheering Cena. This was not very easy for WWE to do, and should be taken in consideration. IF it were me, and I was forced to make a storyline revolving around Taker losing to Cena (and trying to keep the crowd with Cena and not just totally revolt over that type of victory), then I would have to get really creative. Taker would win the Battle Royal. Taker would then proceed to "haunt" Cena in anything he tries to do... Letting him know he is on the kill list. Not something that Taker could wait on either, he would have to let everyone know Cena is the one he is after... and the reason is because he believes Cena to be the only "Real" challenge, kind of making Booker and Big Show look bad at the same time. Then, after all these mind games, tactics and bassically making him the most active he's been in years, make Cena go through complete "Hell" as no one has ever gone through, that Taker has ever targetted. In fact, after so much the crowd would have to start pulling for Cena. Hardcore Undertaker fans will be totally overwhelmed by how much stuff he puts Cena through. He will get the crowd as much as possible against Cena, at all times possible. On Raw, On Smackdown, show up on ECW to give Cena a Message. Try to make it look like anyone would go crazy by the end of this.... and Cena needs to be scared at all points, starting slowly till he fears every turn, every corner, everything and everyone... He should look as though he was about to cry by the end, and then.......................................JOHN CENA SNAPS!! Cena starts clobbering anyone and everything! He becomes a wrecking ball, a loose cannon, Crazy. Laughing and crying in the same instances..."He's an actor now, make him act!" By the end of all these mind games, attacks, and all odd's against Cena, then would come the Greatest Match of all time.... Wrestlemania, The Undertaker vs. John Cena. Undertaker would have to completely dominate Cena... Making him go through more and more punishment till the crowd is actually Booing loudly at the Undertaker. Till everyone is bassically sick of the way he is taking advantage of every single thing he can take advantage of... and Cena will keep going through hell... Then all the sudden it happens.... Cena gets picked up by Undertaker by the Hair. Undertaker hits him... Cena looks up at him and barely flinch's. Undertaker kicks him in the gutt, and Cena looks at The Undertaker as if to say "I dare you to take one more step". Then it happens... The crowd goes crazy, they start yelling "Cena, Cena!!" and Cena starts acting like he just come out the back, Hyped up and starts to work on The Undertaker.. He does the FU, he does the "You Can't See Me!" and the crowd says it louder then ever before... Then The STFU! Then he flips totally out of contrall... Ladies and Gentlemen... JOHN CENA IS TAKING THE TAKER TO THE CORNER!! He gets on the TOP ROPE and does the "Old School" Undertaker move to UNDERTAKER!! Then he choke slams Undertaker... and then while everyone is wondering who should they be more upset at.. JOHN CENA takes the Undertaker in what everyone thinks is going to be another STFU, but then brings Undertakers head to the front of him and does a... You know it "TOMBSTONE" on the Undertaker.. And then John Cena folds The Undertakers hands over his chest and yells loud enough that you can hear without a microphone "REST IN PEICE DEADMAN!!" The end.

[QUOTE=eayragt;158416]The other problem with 'Taker is when he loses he absolutely dominates his opponent. He'll purposely pull out of a pin when he has the match won to beat his opponent out a bit more, and then eventually lose. And then he'll win the rematch on Smackdown! 'Taker is a phenom, but he's on the slide, and he should be putting someone over cleanly at Wrestlemania.[/QUOTE] I actually 100% dissagree with the Undertaker losing his Wrestlemania Winning streak.... I would hate for that to happen. I don't like the Brother's of Darkness being back together currently either. I think the Phenom should be rarely seen, and only at the least likely times you would think he is... then only fight once every month (or less). However, If the rumor is true about John Cena being the one to 'cause his WM winning streak to end, then I would not want to be John Cena. John Cena is JUST NOW getting the type of fanbase they have been shooting for him. Even in Edge's hometown, when they Cheer'd Edge and Boo'd Cena, by the end, they were booing Edge and Cheering Cena. This was not very easy for WWE to do, and should be taken in consideration. IF it were me, and I was forced to make a storyline revolving around Taker losing to Cena (and trying to keep the crowd with Cena and not just totally revolt over that type of victory), then I would have to get really creative. Taker would win the Battle Royal. Taker would then proceed to "haunt" Cena in anything he tries to do... Letting him know he is on the kill list. Not something that Taker could wait on either, he would have to let everyone know Cena is the one he is after... and the reason is because he believes Cena to be the only "Real" challenge, kind of making Booker and Big Show look bad at the same time. Then, after all these mind games, tactics and bassically making him the most active he's been in years, make Cena go through complete "Hell" as no one has ever gone through, that Taker has ever targetted. In fact, after so much the crowd would have to start pulling for Cena. Hardcore Undertaker fans will be totally overwhelmed by how much stuff he puts Cena through. He will get the crowd as much as possible against Cena, at all times possible. On Raw, On Smackdown, show up on ECW to give Cena a Message. Try to make it look like anyone would go crazy by the end of this.... and Cena needs to be scared at all points, starting slowly till he fears every turn, every corner, everything and everyone... He should look as though he was about to cry by the end, and then.......................................JOHN CENA SNAPS!! Cena starts clobbering anyone and everything! He becomes a wrecking ball, a loose cannon, Crazy. Laughing and crying in the same instances..."He's an actor now, make him act!" By the end of all these mind games, attacks, and all odd's against Cena, then would come the Greatest Match of all time.... Wrestlemania, The Undertaker vs. John Cena. Undertaker would have to completely dominate Cena... Making him go through more and more punishment till the crowd is actually Booing loudly at the Undertaker. Till everyone is bassically sick of the way he is taking advantage of every single thing he can take advantage of... and Cena will keep going through hell... Then all the sudden it happens.... Cena gets picked up by Undertaker by the Hair. Undertaker hits him... Cena looks up at him and barely flinch's. Undertaker kicks him in the gutt, and Cena looks at The Undertaker as if to say "I dare you to take one more step". Then it happens... The crowd goes crazy, they start yelling "Cena, Cena!!" and Cena starts acting like he just come out the back, Hyped up and starts to work on The Undertaker.. He does the FU, he does the "You Can't See Me!" and the crowd says it louder then ever before... Then The STFU! Then he flips totally out of contrall... Ladies and Gentlemen... JOHN CENA IS TAKING THE TAKER TO THE CORNER!! He gets on the TOP ROPE and does the "Old School" Undertaker move to UNDERTAKER!! Then he choke slams Undertaker... and then while everyone is wondering who should they be more upset at.. JOHN CENA takes the Undertaker in what everyone thinks is going to be another STFU, but then brings Undertakers head to the front of him and does a... You know it "TOMBSTONE" on the Undertaker.. And then John Cena folds The Undertakers hands over his chest and yells loud enough that you can hear without a microphone "REST IN PEICE DEADMAN!!" The end.

It wouldn't matter how it went, Cena would be booed over Undertaker any day of the week. Even more so if it was at Wrestlemania and it'd be a big slap in the face for Taker's career to finish by being beaten with his signature moves. (it'd be a good way to turn Cena heel though) If Taker's got to go out, then it has to be in a Buried Alive match as it's the only ending to his career that would make any sense.

It wouldn't matter how it went, Cena would be booed over Undertaker any day of the week. Even more so if it was at Wrestlemania and it'd be a big slap in the face for Taker's career to finish by being beaten with his signature moves. (it'd be a good way to turn Cena heel though) If Taker's got to go out, then it has to be in a Buried Alive match as it's the only ending to his career that would make any sense.

[QUOTE=Undertaker666;158436]It wouldn't matter how it went, Cena would be booed over Undertaker any day of the week. Even more so if it was at Wrestlemania and it'd be a big slap in the face for Taker's career to finish by being beaten with his signature moves. (it'd be a good way to turn Cena heel though) If Taker's got to go out, then it has to be in a Buried Alive match as it's the only ending to his career that would make any sense.[/QUOTE] in terms of the Undertaker character that would make sense, but considering it has already happened twice not to mention the numerous casket matches he's lost, i think its 3 but it could be more, it wouldn't be all that logical i think it would leave most people thinking well he came back all those other times why wouldn't he come back this time, unless of course it was a clean victory for whoever was his opponent, or they make a hybrid match called buried alive casket match where they have to put him in a casket and then bury him alive.

[QUOTE=Undertaker666;158436]It wouldn't matter how it went, Cena would be booed over Undertaker any day of the week. Even more so if it was at Wrestlemania and it'd be a big slap in the face for Taker's career to finish by being beaten with his signature moves. (it'd be a good way to turn Cena heel though) If Taker's got to go out, then it has to be in a Buried Alive match as it's the only ending to his career that would make any sense.[/QUOTE] in terms of the Undertaker character that would make sense, but considering it has already happened twice not to mention the numerous casket matches he's lost, i think its 3 but it could be more, it wouldn't be all that logical i think it would leave most people thinking well he came back all those other times why wouldn't he come back this time, unless of course it was a clean victory for whoever was his opponent, or they make a hybrid match called buried alive casket match where they have to put him in a casket and then bury him alive.

[QUOTE=ahw26;158438]in terms of the Undertaker character that would make sense, but considering it has already happened twice not to mention the numerous casket matches he's lost, i think its 3 but it could be more, it wouldn't be all that logical i think it would leave most people thinking well he came back all those other times why wouldn't he come back this time, unless of course it was a clean victory for whoever was his opponent, or they make a hybrid match called buried alive casket match where they have to put him in a casket and then bury him alive.[/QUOTE] Yeah, there'd have to be something else to the match because as you say, he's come back before. That's part of the reason he can't just be beaten in a standard match because he'd come back to gain revenge on who beat him like he always does. I'm thinking something along the lines of being buried alive and then have a priest consecrate the ground followed by an exorcism of sorts, or vice versa. [I]*cue the thunder and lightning*[/I]

[QUOTE=ahw26;158438]in terms of the Undertaker character that would make sense, but considering it has already happened twice not to mention the numerous casket matches he's lost, i think its 3 but it could be more, it wouldn't be all that logical i think it would leave most people thinking well he came back all those other times why wouldn't he come back this time, unless of course it was a clean victory for whoever was his opponent, or they make a hybrid match called buried alive casket match where they have to put him in a casket and then bury him alive.[/QUOTE] Yeah, there'd have to be something else to the match because as you say, he's come back before. That's part of the reason he can't just be beaten in a standard match because he'd come back to gain revenge on who beat him like he always does. I'm thinking something along the lines of being buried alive and then have a priest consecrate the ground followed by an exorcism of sorts, or vice versa. [I]*cue the thunder and lightning*[/I]

i fully understand them putting MVP against Kane and taker, it worked perfectly with his 'overated star' gimmick, but putting kennedy in a squash match made no sense to me, in Kennedy they have the sort of guy who could become a main eventer, his in ring work is better than a lot of people on the roster and he's got tons of charisma, burying him was a bit daft if you ask me, they could have got any random heel to be MVP's partner. They can't pursue Kennedy Vs. Taker anymore 'cos you wouldn't buy Kennedy as a threat. The 'E missed out big time and didn't capatalise on the momentum Kennedy had garnered after going over Batista.

i fully understand them putting MVP against Kane and taker, it worked perfectly with his 'overated star' gimmick, but putting kennedy in a squash match made no sense to me, in Kennedy they have the sort of guy who could become a main eventer, his in ring work is better than a lot of people on the roster and he's got tons of charisma, burying him was a bit daft if you ask me, they could have got any random heel to be MVP's partner. They can't pursue Kennedy Vs. Taker anymore 'cos you wouldn't buy Kennedy as a threat. The 'E missed out big time and didn't capatalise on the momentum Kennedy had garnered after going over Batista.

As I said, no problem him keeping the steak. BUT, he has to stop dominating young stars and making them look ****e. The only people he ever, and I mean EVER puts over are established main eventers (Austin, HHH, Rock, Angle) anyone else, if they're 'lucky' enough to beat him, it's always DQ or Count-out or screwjob. List of clean Undertaker jobs that I can remember: vs Angle at NWO 2006 vs Lesnar at Unforgiven/No Mercy, i forget which, but the Hell in a Cell one! vs Austin at some point, maybe Summerslam 97? Other than that are there any clean jobs?

Archived