The Movies

Int. Champion. 101

Does anybody have this game? I think it's the 2nd best real-time simulation ever, after TEW and WS tied for 1st. Something I really need is some constructive criticism for my first movie, Secret Agent John Stock, based off Bond movies it takes place in 1930. [url]http://movies.lionhead.com/movie/113663[/url] and if you have an account on The Movies Online can you please rate my movie? Thanks. - Int. Champion 101/stocklandfilms

I can't seem to get it to play with Firefox, and I'm too tired to open up IE. It sounds good though. I have the game and find it difficult to make anything other than silly slapstick movies. I was wondering: Does the expansion add anything substantial to the movie making process? I know about most of the features, but I've only heard a small amount on whether or not it changes anything. My biggest problem with the core game is the limited amount of scenes and the trouble it caused when trying to get actors to be in the correct places for different scenes. (In one scene, you could have Actor A at Point A and Actor B at Point B, but in the only scene that would correctly follow that one (even in the same set), your only choices for actor locations are Points C & D!)

I can't seem to get it to play with Firefox, and I'm too tired to open up IE. It sounds good though. I have the game and find it difficult to make anything other than silly slapstick movies. I was wondering: Does the expansion add anything substantial to the movie making process? I know about most of the features, but I've only heard a small amount on whether or not it changes anything. My biggest problem with the core game is the limited amount of scenes and the trouble it caused when trying to get actors to be in the correct places for different scenes. (In one scene, you could have Actor A at Point A and Actor B at Point B, but in the only scene that would correctly follow that one (even in the same set), your only choices for actor locations are Points C & D!)

I like The Movies and the expansion adds some stuff like more scenes and I really like the Green and Blue screens. Other than that the Stunts are really cool as well. I have not checked out your movie yet but I will here soon. Im in the middle of making my first one now and honestly its a labor of love. Its very time consuming and sometimes difficult to get accross whats in your head since the game is kind of limiting.

I like The Movies and the expansion adds some stuff like more scenes and I really like the Green and Blue screens. Other than that the Stunts are really cool as well. I have not checked out your movie yet but I will here soon. Im in the middle of making my first one now and honestly its a labor of love. Its very time consuming and sometimes difficult to get accross whats in your head since the game is kind of limiting.

Yeah The Movies can be a pain in the ass sometimes, but I am having fun with Hollywood Mogul. I just downloaded the trial for #2 and its a blast and so easy to get into. However I am having trouble finding where to actually buy the full game. I also see that they are getting ready to release #3 but I cant find a release date, only late 2006. Man it sounds like TEW07:D !

Yeah The Movies can be a pain in the ass sometimes, but I am having fun with Hollywood Mogul. I just downloaded the trial for #2 and its a blast and so easy to get into. However I am having trouble finding where to actually buy the full game. I also see that they are getting ready to release #3 but I cant find a release date, only late 2006. Man it sounds like TEW07:D !

Archived