Hello Guys

The Ego

Hi guys, it gives me great pleasure to be back on this forum, but it must be known, only for a few shorthours, for those of you who pm'ed me, the business is going well, but im a very busy boy, i hope to be back for TEW07, which is looking great by the way. Guys, keep up the good work...... Ego xxxxxx

[QUOTE=panix04;158970]what team have you been following? By the way the bubbles reference might have been lost on you a little, 'im forever blowing bubbles' is a terrace chant sang by West Ham fans.[/QUOTE] Ah man, I was just joking...:D .. I couldn't resist.. I really haven't followed any one particular team, I watch whoever ESPN2 shows that day.. or try to anyway

[QUOTE=panix04;158970]what team have you been following? By the way the bubbles reference might have been lost on you a little, 'im forever blowing bubbles' is a terrace chant sang by West Ham fans.[/QUOTE] Ah man, I was just joking...:D .. I couldn't resist.. I really haven't followed any one particular team, I watch whoever ESPN2 shows that day.. or try to anyway

Archived