D.O.T.T. for TEW 2007?

I'm sure this has been asked ten million times, but I've looked and can't find a mention of it after a quick search. Will an updated D.O.T.T. data set be released with or some time after TEW 2007 is released? D.O.T.T. became THE data set for me when I was still flogging away at TEW05.. was hoping to continue that with '07.

[QUOTE=weirdo_man;158880]No one is questioning whether or not there will be a DOTT for TEW07. He was wondering if it would come out when the game is released.[/quote] [quote]Will an updated D.O.T.T. data set be released with or [B]some time after TEW 2007 is released[/B]?[/quote] That too me looks like he was not only asking if it would be released with 07 but also if it would at all. ANd if he wasn't asking if it would come out at all who the hell cares? If my post was pointless and didn't answer anythign he wanted who the hell cares? Maybe try pulling yer head out of your ass a little eh? [quote]And DOTT is for "personal" use. So saying that someone would convert it for personal use is redundant.[/QUOTE] Oh my, personal use means just personal as in not release it on mass. Doing such then makes it no longer for personal use. Like say if DOTT 07 doesn't come out adn I convert 05 and use it and don't give it to anyone it's "for personal use", however if i then distribute it I no longer converted it for personal use. Also i worded it that way becasue if D. boon for some reason didn't release it I would hope NO ONE would just convert it and make it available on mass without his consent. Which by saying for personal use I was implying that it may not see a widespread release but still be available. Geesh. What is wrong with you people.

[QUOTE=weirdo_man;158880]No one is questioning whether or not there will be a DOTT for TEW07. He was wondering if it would come out when the game is released.[/quote] [quote]Will an updated D.O.T.T. data set be released with or [B]some time after TEW 2007 is released[/B]?[/quote] That too me looks like he was not only asking if it would be released with 07 but also if it would at all. ANd if he wasn't asking if it would come out at all who the hell cares? If my post was pointless and didn't answer anythign he wanted who the hell cares? Maybe try pulling yer head out of your ass a little eh? [quote]And DOTT is for "personal" use. So saying that someone would convert it for personal use is redundant.[/QUOTE] Oh my, personal use means just personal as in not release it on mass. Doing such then makes it no longer for personal use. Like say if DOTT 07 doesn't come out adn I convert 05 and use it and don't give it to anyone it's "for personal use", however if i then distribute it I no longer converted it for personal use. Also i worded it that way becasue if D. boon for some reason didn't release it I would hope NO ONE would just convert it and make it available on mass without his consent. Which by saying for personal use I was implying that it may not see a widespread release but still be available. Geesh. What is wrong with you people.

Sometimes I think people try to just put other people's post down trying to look more intelligent, although inreality kind of has the reverse reaction. Really don't need to constantly post just to critisize other posts (kind of like this one is doing now), the longheld belief is "If you can't say something nice....." On topic though, I hope D-Boon does release a 2007 release of DoTT, as I am looking for a base around that time to start, and hopefully play a full game up to the present and beyond, with workers coming out at the right time and all (even IF I have to fill that in myself, with my limited knowledge, lol). Nice question, perhaps the maker of the MOD could give us an answer when able :-)

Sometimes I think people try to just put other people's post down trying to look more intelligent, although inreality kind of has the reverse reaction. Really don't need to constantly post just to critisize other posts (kind of like this one is doing now), the longheld belief is "If you can't say something nice....." On topic though, I hope D-Boon does release a 2007 release of DoTT, as I am looking for a base around that time to start, and hopefully play a full game up to the present and beyond, with workers coming out at the right time and all (even IF I have to fill that in myself, with my limited knowledge, lol). Nice question, perhaps the maker of the MOD could give us an answer when able :-)

Archived