So, What are you reading?

I just wanted to say "Thank you" to anyone who gave my diary a mention; I appreciate that. Personally, I love reading Stallion's work. He's such a workhorse (pun intended - and how rubbish it was) when it comes to posting - so much effort in every show, match description etc. Also, check out Clarity's PWA... nice layout and easy to read. Quote The Raven Nevermore

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just wanted to say "Thank you" to anyone who gave my diary a mention; I appreciate that. Personally, I love reading Stallion's work. He's such a workhorse (pun intended - and how rubbish it was) when it comes to posting - so much effort in every show, match description etc. Also, check out Clarity's PWA... nice layout and easy to read. Quote The Raven Nevermore

The only one I'm reading atm is KOKW Game On by Marshall. I only really keep with the real world diary's to be honest. I am actually interested to know if anyone is still keeping up with my diary as if not I won't continue writing it. I'm enjoying writing it but if noone else likes it I will save my time for something else.

The only one I'm reading atm is KOKW Game On by Marshall. I only really keep with the real world diary's to be honest. I am actually interested to know if anyone is still keeping up with my diary as if not I won't continue writing it. I'm enjoying writing it but if noone else likes it I will save my time for something else.

After I screwed up my data file for "TCW: Tommy Cornell Goes For Broke" I've been taking my time before jumping into a new dynasty of my own. I've got one planned for when TEW 07 is released and will probably start a real world one soonish just to keep me ticking over for a while. That being said, I've had a fair bit of time to read most of the dynastys/diaries on this board. Originally I was only into real world stuff, but after putting in the effort to get to know the C-Verse, I'll happily read anything from either realm. My personal favorites right now are... The Death of WCW? (tristram) and Canadian Golden Combat (coolcanadianhero) I'm also really getting into Marshall's "KOKW:Game On" and frequently check out "World Wrestling Entertainment: Continued Domination", "ODW After TCW:Cornellverse", "Cornellverse Explored" and somewhat less frequently "ECW Worldwide" and a few others, yours included sebsy.

After I screwed up my data file for "TCW: Tommy Cornell Goes For Broke" I've been taking my time before jumping into a new dynasty of my own. I've got one planned for when TEW 07 is released and will probably start a real world one soonish just to keep me ticking over for a while. That being said, I've had a fair bit of time to read most of the dynastys/diaries on this board. Originally I was only into real world stuff, but after putting in the effort to get to know the C-Verse, I'll happily read anything from either realm. My personal favorites right now are... The Death of WCW? (tristram) and Canadian Golden Combat (coolcanadianhero) I'm also really getting into Marshall's "KOKW:Game On" and frequently check out "World Wrestling Entertainment: Continued Domination", "ODW After TCW:Cornellverse", "Cornellverse Explored" and somewhat less frequently "ECW Worldwide" and a few others, yours included sebsy.

I have to say my favorites are ECW Worldwide (I love the alternate universe approach, plus Nevermore can portray Raven like no other), The Death Of WCW (The best character development I have ever read and it makes you think that WCW could have saved itself) and an NWA one that I cant remember the name of. There are a couple of other ones on here that I like as well but that are my favorites at the moment. I personally cant wait to see what some of you guys pull off with 07 when it comes out. Also thanks to everyone who reads my diarys, it makes me feel good that you guys like my ideas!

I have to say my favorites are ECW Worldwide (I love the alternate universe approach, plus Nevermore can portray Raven like no other), The Death Of WCW (The best character development I have ever read and it makes you think that WCW could have saved itself) and an NWA one that I cant remember the name of. There are a couple of other ones on here that I like as well but that are my favorites at the moment. I personally cant wait to see what some of you guys pull off with 07 when it comes out. Also thanks to everyone who reads my diarys, it makes me feel good that you guys like my ideas!

I have to admit, I haven't been reading too many other diaries lately. I used to be subscribed to a ton of them. Me, I'm a fan for the Cornelleverse (obviously). If I can find some time during the day, I may have to poke around the diary sections some more, but I hesitate to do that since I'm not sure what will happen when '07 comes out.

I have to admit, I haven't been reading too many other diaries lately. I used to be subscribed to a ton of them. Me, I'm a fan for the Cornelleverse (obviously). If I can find some time during the day, I may have to poke around the diary sections some more, but I hesitate to do that since I'm not sure what will happen when '07 comes out.

I was really into Sebsplex's diary. I used to be into the real world diaries only but the more I read them the more I lost interest. I have trouble shaking my views of the wrestlers. The Cornellverse allows things to be more creative and it is interesting to see how guys are portrayed and viewed. Currently Scapinos SWF diary is a regular read. Apus NOTBPW is in my readings. Gremlinators CGC is one of my top favorites right now and TheUnholyIcons 4C is one of my favs. I liked the diary awhile back with Giant Redwood drinking out of the glass and becoming an evil force in USPW. I do not know whos diary that was and if anyone knows please let me know. I wanna see if I can find it. I think it was over on 400 software studios before. I am sure I might be forgetting a diary or two. There are a few interesting diaries out there right now.

I was really into Sebsplex's diary. I used to be into the real world diaries only but the more I read them the more I lost interest. I have trouble shaking my views of the wrestlers. The Cornellverse allows things to be more creative and it is interesting to see how guys are portrayed and viewed. Currently Scapinos SWF diary is a regular read. Apus NOTBPW is in my readings. Gremlinators CGC is one of my top favorites right now and TheUnholyIcons 4C is one of my favs. I liked the diary awhile back with Giant Redwood drinking out of the glass and becoming an evil force in USPW. I do not know whos diary that was and if anyone knows please let me know. I wanna see if I can find it. I think it was over on 400 software studios before. I am sure I might be forgetting a diary or two. There are a few interesting diaries out there right now.

[QUOTE=juggaloninjalee;158607]I liked the diary awhile back with Giant Redwood drinking out of the glass and becoming an evil force in USPW. I do not know whos diary that was and if anyone knows please let me know. I wanna see if I can find it. I think it was over on 400 software studios before. [/QUOTE] Think it may have been on here, as I remember reading it and thinking that it was better than my diary. If it's any help for anyone to remember, Acid was the evil one influencing Redwood. As for me, it's Cornellverse all the way, although it was only in 2005 that I got into the data. It takes time, but it's so worth it when you really get to know the characters. Scapino's SWF diary is obviously the shining beacon that really everyone should read. However, there's many more that I read (and don't always post - sorry!), including mystic's and Rob's DaVE diaries, and Clarity's fantastic PWA diary. theunholyunicorn has really hooked me with the start of his 4C diary, and at the end of the day am a sucker for the smaller promotions strive to domination. That's why I used to love shipshirt's MAW diary, BriFidelity's NYCW / EPW wrestling - and who could forget any diary that infinity would do.

[QUOTE=juggaloninjalee;158607]I liked the diary awhile back with Giant Redwood drinking out of the glass and becoming an evil force in USPW. I do not know whos diary that was and if anyone knows please let me know. I wanna see if I can find it. I think it was over on 400 software studios before. [/QUOTE] Think it may have been on here, as I remember reading it and thinking that it was better than my diary. If it's any help for anyone to remember, Acid was the evil one influencing Redwood. As for me, it's Cornellverse all the way, although it was only in 2005 that I got into the data. It takes time, but it's so worth it when you really get to know the characters. Scapino's SWF diary is obviously the shining beacon that really everyone should read. However, there's many more that I read (and don't always post - sorry!), including mystic's and Rob's DaVE diaries, and Clarity's fantastic PWA diary. theunholyunicorn has really hooked me with the start of his 4C diary, and at the end of the day am a sucker for the smaller promotions strive to domination. That's why I used to love shipshirt's MAW diary, BriFidelity's NYCW / EPW wrestling - and who could forget any diary that infinity would do.

I try to read as many C-Verse diaries as I can. I used to be into real world, but no so much anymore. I love the NOTBPW/CGC split with Apu and Gremlinator, I'd like to see a split diary stay and really get some good angles/twists/steals goin on. eayragts USPW has been solid since day one, I really liked his national teams thing. Claritys is good, I like reading UK stuff because I havent really ever played there. Jamie Anderson is my favourite. Yeah thats right, I'm a mark. I'm gonna start my own heel section. juggaloninjalees is wicked too, just started reading it, but its top of the line. Nobody wants to see Powell/Dread though. Its all a bout Larkins/Nemesis.

I try to read as many C-Verse diaries as I can. I used to be into real world, but no so much anymore. I love the NOTBPW/CGC split with Apu and Gremlinator, I'd like to see a split diary stay and really get some good angles/twists/steals goin on. eayragts USPW has been solid since day one, I really liked his national teams thing. Claritys is good, I like reading UK stuff because I havent really ever played there. Jamie Anderson is my favourite. Yeah thats right, I'm a mark. I'm gonna start my own heel section. juggaloninjalees is wicked too, just started reading it, but its top of the line. Nobody wants to see Powell/Dread though. Its all a bout Larkins/Nemesis.

In general, I like diaries where I know what the stats of the wrestlers are which is why I like the cornellverse better because I know how relatively good the wrestlers are. My favorite is Scarpiano's but I've been enjoying it less and less because it's become less stat heavy and more plot heavy. But I still enjoy watching Dan rise to the top. Looks like Cornell is worried about that bet. So basically I read diaries for the stats and not for the plot.

In general, I like diaries where I know what the stats of the wrestlers are which is why I like the cornellverse better because I know how relatively good the wrestlers are. My favorite is Scarpiano's but I've been enjoying it less and less because it's become less stat heavy and more plot heavy. But I still enjoy watching Dan rise to the top. Looks like Cornell is worried about that bet. So basically I read diaries for the stats and not for the plot.

Wow mine is top of the line? I have to admit coming from anyone that is a huge compliment to me. I have been trying diaries for years and just recently in the last 2 years I have noticed an improvement. My first diary ever got ripped to shreds pretty heavily over at EWB. It was an old WCW diary and people didn't like me turning Sting heel in the nWo lol. Everyone said it was not realistic blah blah blah lol. I appreciate the kind words and hopefully I continue to improve. I think it is important to keep it well organized and try to keep some of my write ups shorter. I have gotten away from inserting announcers rants and stuff but I am gonna get back to that in the next few and I also quit doing my bios for my workers because I got caught up with the shows and was enjoying the results lol. Plus I am trying to come up with fresh ideas for where to go with my storylines but first I gotta analyze all avenues I can travel down.

Wow mine is top of the line? I have to admit coming from anyone that is a huge compliment to me. I have been trying diaries for years and just recently in the last 2 years I have noticed an improvement. My first diary ever got ripped to shreds pretty heavily over at EWB. It was an old WCW diary and people didn't like me turning Sting heel in the nWo lol. Everyone said it was not realistic blah blah blah lol. I appreciate the kind words and hopefully I continue to improve. I think it is important to keep it well organized and try to keep some of my write ups shorter. I have gotten away from inserting announcers rants and stuff but I am gonna get back to that in the next few and I also quit doing my bios for my workers because I got caught up with the shows and was enjoying the results lol. Plus I am trying to come up with fresh ideas for where to go with my storylines but first I gotta analyze all avenues I can travel down.

Archived