CWA - Reborn

[QUOTE=Undertaker666;161876]Taro V Lazy Joe V Dog Fyte V Mr. America = [B]Tables Match[/B] 3M V. THE EXTREME MACHINE V. TIM WESTYBROOK & NEVADA NUCLEAR V. LEROY & RAZOR VALENTINE = Cage Match :)[/QUOTE] The freaking Undertaker himself reads your diary what more could you want. I'm not much into the CornellVerse stuff but your's is one of the two CV diarys I read on here. Thumbs up. Taro V Lazy Joe V Dog Fyte V Mr. America = Straw Cage. Just kidding, A steel one. 3M V. THE EXTREME MACHINE V. TIM WESTYBROOK & NEVADA NUCLEAR V. LEROY & RAZOR VALENTINE = Ladder or TLC match

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=D16NJD16;162768]The freaking Undertaker himself reads your diary what more could you want. I'm not much into the CornellVerse stuff but your's is one of the two CV diarys I read on here. Thumbs up. Taro V Lazy Joe V Dog Fyte V Mr. America = Straw Cage. Just kidding, A steel one. 3M V. THE EXTREME MACHINE V. TIM WESTYBROOK & NEVADA NUCLEAR V. LEROY & RAZOR VALENTINE = Ladder or TLC match[/QUOTE] thank you buddy for your kind words, only got another week (TEW time) and hopefully Thursday night (my time) for April's Show.. I think I have got enough votes now, and I hope to make everyone happy.. I'll do something to make sure all of you are pleased.. thanks again for your comment.. April's show is jam packed and sure to please :D

[QUOTE=Remianen;162778]Taro V Lazy Joe V Dog Fyte V Mr. America - I'd say something big, like an Elimination Chamber or some kind of cage or other 'brawl based' match. 3M V. THE EXTREME MACHINE V. TIM WESTYBROOK & NEVADA NUCLEAR V. LEROY & RAZOR VALENTINE = TLC[/QUOTE] cool Remi, thanks for you input.. I will do my best to make sure all is happy...:D

Archived