Stables - Will they have a role in 07?

I always liked the way Stables were used in EWR. Dont get me wrong, I'm not trying to be ignorant or come off as an arrogant guy, if they did actually do something in05, then i appoligise for this topic, it's just i haven't really seen anything significant come of them. Admittedly, i never played 04, so im not sure they were in there, but i prominantly used them in 05, only to find that really, they do little to nothing other than setting them in a group. Which leads me to my question, will Stables actually have a use this time around? Ideally i'd like to see some sort of "Chemistry" or even Experience occur when they are used as a stable, any Tag team match that included them should not them as either members of Stable X or just simply as Stable X. Appologies if this has been mentioned before, or if any offence is taken by this.

One thing that I'd like to see is when booking 3 vs 3, 4 vs 4, 5 vs 5,etc... is a 'Stable' selection next to the wrestler and tag team selections. It would make it go by a little smoother than going back and forth if your stable has 2 tag teams and 1 wrestler.

I'd really like to see a little more emphasis placed on the stables in TEW 2007. Chemistry and Experience stats could really come in handy, and maybe a little Stable Overness could be thrown in as well. I have a cool heel stable in my promotion, and it'd be nice to be able to use them to their fullest potential. :)

Yup, in 2005 stables were pretty much (if not at all?!) meaningless and it would be nice if that changed although it's not really a big or important thing to me. The game referring to a stable under the stable name would certainly be nice. And with the new merchandise section stables might carry some importance there because obviously, NWO or DX were (or are) merchandising monsters. A stable section in the booking screen doesn't really work in my opinion because there are stables with three members and there are stables with ten members. So, how would the game book a match XXX vs. NWO?? There were tons of NWO members but there can only be five of them in the match at the very most. Doesn't work.

[QUOTE=Nachtfalter;160043] A stable section in the booking screen doesn't really work in my opinion because there are stables with three members and there are stables with ten members. So, how would the game book a match XXX vs. NWO?? There were tons of NWO members but there can only be five of them in the match at the very most. Doesn't work.[/QUOTE] Maybe...just maybe...If you select the workers you want in a match--let's say Scott Norton, Bagwell, and Vincent *shudders* and they're all nWo the game would just label them as "nWo"--kind of like when you choose tag teams in 05 and they just give you the team name. But yeah, a chemistry thing would be cool for stables maybe have an email from Wrestler A saying that Wrestler B is pretty impressive maybe he could be in our stable. Then you could suggest this to say your Road Agents or to the worker themself and get feedback. I like the chemistry idea, yeah.

Archived