Guys look at this using 1.49

Ok This is just crazy. I am USF and I played Lousiville. I use my QB Arthur Dunn like a madman. I ran at least 25 times with him for 169 yards here is his line. @LOU L 30 20 66.7 339 11.3 4 0 43 2 205.6 169 6.04 0 Now the boxscore says this QB A. Dunn 2 40 20.00 0 25 So I check the Gamelog and it only has 2 carries in the gamelog. one for 15 and one for 25. What is going on here. Has anyone else every experienced this? WOW I just realized that the boxscore says the score was 21-17 Louisville when the scroe was really35 34 or something they won by 1 point. MAtt

Arlie, This is very difficult to understand. All I know is that it seems that the game had some stats right, but not all the stats. The only odd thing that happened was this. After my game the week kept simming. During this time I clicked Boxscore on my game because I thought it was done simming. But it was not so I closed the boxscore and it finished the week. Maybe I messed up the creation of boxscores and gamelogs, so therefor they are missing some stats fromt he DB. Then again if that is so why woul dthe game and box score both have the wrong score. I am going to work, but I will try to duplicate it tommorow morning. I dont have the sav file, because I didnt want a messed up season. I know I know I should have saved it but I didnt, I thought it saved automaticlly after each simmed week. Matt

Arlie, This is very difficult to understand. All I know is that it seems that the game had some stats right, but not all the stats. The only odd thing that happened was this. After my game the week kept simming. During this time I clicked Boxscore on my game because I thought it was done simming. But it was not so I closed the boxscore and it finished the week. Maybe I messed up the creation of boxscores and gamelogs, so therefor they are missing some stats fromt he DB. Then again if that is so why woul dthe game and box score both have the wrong score. I am going to work, but I will try to duplicate it tommorow morning. I dont have the sav file, because I didnt want a messed up season. I know I know I should have saved it but I didnt, I thought it saved automaticlly after each simmed week. Matt

[QUOTE=RBPD5015;158868]Arlie, The only odd thing that happened was this. After my game the week kept simming. During this time I clicked Boxscore on my game because I thought it was done simming. But it was not so I closed the boxscore and it finished the week. Matt[/QUOTE] Every time I do this, the program shuts down or something like you described happens. I'm guessing I'm not supposed to do that, so I have quit. :-)

[QUOTE=RBPD5015;158868]Arlie, The only odd thing that happened was this. After my game the week kept simming. During this time I clicked Boxscore on my game because I thought it was done simming. But it was not so I closed the boxscore and it finished the week. Matt[/QUOTE] Every time I do this, the program shuts down or something like you described happens. I'm guessing I'm not supposed to do that, so I have quit. :-)

Archived