[QUOTE=weirdo_man;159242]Telling us that there ARE easter eggs would leave them be easter eggs, but telling us what they are would make them not easter eggs.[/QUOTE] I don't think there has ever been Easter Eggs in the past so i don't think there will be this year. But this is just my opinion i don't know anything.

[QUOTE=weirdo_man;159242]Telling us that there ARE easter eggs would leave them be easter eggs, but telling us what they are would make them not easter eggs.[/QUOTE] I don't think there has ever been Easter Eggs in the past so i don't think there will be this year. But this is just my opinion i don't know anything.

From GameFAQs.com: [QUOTE]Alternate Version of the Theme Song (Tattoo)- Go to the credits screen, then Learn more about Hands Like Feet. Click on the word "Hidden" and a link will show up at the bottom, showing a slower version of the theme song. YMCA Loading Screen- Credits screen again, then Dean Richardson's name. It'll show the link. And finally, alternate Menu screens. This requires the original Arena backgrounds, and to get the alternate menu screen, go to a small arena, and double click the "Hell Monkey=Ratings" sign, it'll provide a link. Adjust your attributes to whatever you want. When on the mentor screen, click the middle of the picture's nose. This will bring up "Mentor Cheat" on the menu. When you click on this, you can adjust your stats to whatever you want. The only things you cannot change are your weight and overness. NOTE: It is hard to hit the right place on the nose, but just keep clicking around it and you'll get it. Heal all injuries and set physical condition to %100. When on the doctor screen, click on the doctor's left thumb (from his view). This will make a "Health Cheat" option appear on the menu. Activate this and all injuries will be healed as well as all parts of your body being set to %100 physical condition. Note: It's hard to get the right place on the thumb, so just keep clicking around it and you'll get it. Money boosted to $10000000 When on the accountant screen, click the middle of the money in the picture's hand and a "Finance Cheat" option will appear on the menu. Activate this and your money will be set $10000000 (ten million). Note: It's hard to get the right place on the money, so just click around it and you'll get it.[/QUOTE]

From GameFAQs.com: [QUOTE]Alternate Version of the Theme Song (Tattoo)- Go to the credits screen, then Learn more about Hands Like Feet. Click on the word "Hidden" and a link will show up at the bottom, showing a slower version of the theme song. YMCA Loading Screen- Credits screen again, then Dean Richardson's name. It'll show the link. And finally, alternate Menu screens. This requires the original Arena backgrounds, and to get the alternate menu screen, go to a small arena, and double click the "Hell Monkey=Ratings" sign, it'll provide a link. Adjust your attributes to whatever you want. When on the mentor screen, click the middle of the picture's nose. This will bring up "Mentor Cheat" on the menu. When you click on this, you can adjust your stats to whatever you want. The only things you cannot change are your weight and overness. NOTE: It is hard to hit the right place on the nose, but just keep clicking around it and you'll get it. Heal all injuries and set physical condition to %100. When on the doctor screen, click on the doctor's left thumb (from his view). This will make a "Health Cheat" option appear on the menu. Activate this and all injuries will be healed as well as all parts of your body being set to %100 physical condition. Note: It's hard to get the right place on the thumb, so just keep clicking around it and you'll get it. Money boosted to $10000000 When on the accountant screen, click the middle of the money in the picture's hand and a "Finance Cheat" option will appear on the menu. Activate this and your money will be set $10000000 (ten million). Note: It's hard to get the right place on the money, so just click around it and you'll get it.[/QUOTE]

Archived