Run-Time Error 457

For the last few days, everytime I try to load a game I get "Run-Time Error 457: This key is already associated with an element of this collection." I'd love some help, thanks. Edited to say that this always happens when the load gets to 58%, if that means anything

I am having the same exact problem (though it stops at about 30%). I hadn't opened the program in a few months before today. When I tried to load my one saved game, I got the 457 error with the description, "This key is already associated with an element of this collection." Dunno what that means. That was with 1.11. I came here and saw there had been an update so I downloaded that (1.50) and updated, restarted, all that jazz. I still get the same error. I am wondering if the update to IE 7 caused any of this. I don't personally use IE, but I share this computer with someone who does and obviously the program loads to both users. I can create a new dynasty and load from that and the fact that the previous one is no longer working doesn't effect me that much, but it's weird.

Archived