WWF: 1983 - Death of the Territories

WWF Tag Team Championship Re-Match The Strongbows vs. [B]The Wild Samoans:[/B] Both of these teams are just blah imo. I'm going with the Samoans because they're a bit less blah. Arm Wrestling Contest Billy Graham vs. [B]Tony Atlas[/B]: I like the way this storyline is being built up. I'm going with Atlas because he is a great building block for the WWF imo. Grudge Match [B]Don Muraco[/B] vs. Tito Santana: The Rock!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[CENTER] [B][SIZE="4"][IMG]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o218/DOTTW1983/GregValentine2.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o218/DOTTW1983/EddieGilbert1.jpg[/IMG] (Dark Match)Greg Valentine vs Eddie Gilbert[/SIZE][/B] [I]The Hammer dominates earlier on, pounding Eddie Gilbert into the mat. "Hotstuff" Eddie Gilbert tries to fight back but quickly gets a Double Arm Forearm across the back. Valentine applies the Figurefour Leglock and forces Gilbert to tap-out. [/I] [B]Greg Valentine defeated Eddie Gilbert in 7:57 by submission with a Figurefour Leglock. B[/B] [B][SIZE="6"]WWF Championship Wrestling 5,000 people Bringham Univ. Events Center[/SIZE][/B] [B][U]Introduction[/U][/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Vince McMahon and Gorilla Monsoon are at the announcers table. [/COLOR] [B]Vince McMahon:[/B] Welcome ladies and gentlemen to another installment of WWF's Championship Wrestling!! [B]Gorilla Monsoon:[/B] We're kicking off tonight's jam packed event with the debut of "Rowdy" Roddy Piper's "Pipers Pitt". [B]Vince McMahon[/B]: The most controversial man in Professional Wrestling is ready to explode in the World Wrestling Federation!! Let's head down to ringside for the debut of "Pipers Pitt". [B][U]Pipers Pitt with Bruno Sammartino[/U][/B] [COLOR="blue"]The ring is covered in a Red Rug and two stools are placed in the middle of the ring, Roddy Piper is standing in the middle of them. [/COLOR] [B]Roddy Piper[/B]: Waahoooo!! For those of you who don't know, my name is "Rowdy" Roddy Piper, and some people say that I'm the most controversial man in professional wrestling. Well let me tell you something, I do exactualy I want to do, you call me insane, I say thank you very much!! Anything and everything will happen in the Pipers Pitt, so come one and come all, because once you think you figured out all of the answers, I change the questions!! Hahaha!! Wahooo!! But that's enough of my crazy rambling. Let me introduce you all to my first guest, he is a Living Legend and Multi-Time Heavyweight Champion, Bruno Sammartino!!! [COLOR="blue"]Bruno Sammartino walks out to a good reaction from the crowd. He steps inside of the ring and shakes Pipers hand. They sit down on the stools. [/COLOR] [B]Roddy Piper[/B]: Bruno Sammartino, thank you for coming on the show!! [B]Bruno Sammartino[/B]: It's a pleasure... [B]Roddy Piper[/B]: I mean being a man of your age and I'm assuming a bad hip, it's obviously hard to make your way down here from the back. Haha!! Only jokin' with ya ol' timmer!! [COLOR="blue"]Sammartino looks a bit pissed off but shakes it off[/COLOR]. [B]Roddy Piper[/B]: Now everyone knows you tried to retire a few years ago but for some strange reason you decided to return to the WWF. I'm not sayin' anthing but you should've saved your money, buddy. Hahaha!! I'm just yankin' your chain... [COLOR="blue"]Sammartino seems more mad but doesn't do anything about it[/COLOR]. [B]Roddy Piper[/B]: Since your return, a lot of people have questioned if you have what it takes to hang with the next generation of World Wrestling Superstars. So grandpa, what do you have to say about all of your doubters? [COLOR="blue"]Bruno Sammartino grabs the microphone away from Roddy Piper forcefully. [/COLOR] [B]Bruno Sammartino[/B]: Look here chump!! Ever since I returned I have beat everyone who was put in the ring with me. I think that my win/loss record answers if I can keep up with the current wrestlers or not. [B]Roddy Piper:[/B] Woah!! Woah!! Don't get too excited now, you might get a heart attack or something. I'm sure everyone believes you can keep up with us, afterall you had some great battles with guys like Afa and Masked Superstar, AHAHA!! But seriously, don't you feel bad that you're taking up space on the roster which a younger wrestler, like myself, could take? I mean maybe if you weren't wrestling I would've had a chance to show off my in-ring skills than being stuck in a ring with a 187 year old man. [B]Bruno Sammartino[/B]: Well I'm sure if you were good enough to be wrestling then you would... [B]Roddy Piper[/B]: Hahaha!! You're a funny guy. But let's see how funny you are after you get punched in the face. [COLOR="blue"]Roddy Piper knocks Bruno Sammartino across the head with a microphone. Piper stomps Sammartino while he's down and bloody from the microphone shot. Roddy Piper celebrates his destruction and walks to the back leaving the Living Legend a bloody mess in the ring. [/COLOR] [B]Segment Rating: B+[/B] [B]Vince McMahon[/B]: Roddy Piper may be the most controversial man in professional wrestling but what he's done to Bruno Sammartino is just disrespectful!! [B]Gorilla Monsoon:[/B] Not only is Bruno Sammartino a man twice Piper's age but he's also a Living Legend. I hope Roddy Piper gets what's coming to him!! [B][U]$5,000 Body Slam Challenge[/U][/B] [COLOR="blue"]Freddie Blassie and Big John Studd make their way down into the ring. Blassie grabs a microphone. [/COLOR] [B]Freddie Blassie:[/B] You pencil neck geeks know the drill. I'm putting up $5,000 to anyone who's able to Body Slam my Giant!! So if anyone in the back is willing to accept the Body Slam Challenge, you better get out here now. We got places to be and things to do!! [COLOR="blue"]Andre the Giant walks out to a huge ovation. Big John Studd and Freddie Blassie looked shocked. Andre steps inside of the ring and stares Big John Studd down. [/COLOR] [B]Freddie Blassie[/B]: Look, we've already apologized for beating George the Animal Steele down. You can walk to the back and let the REAL challenger try his luck. [COLOR="blue"]Andre turns and looks at Blassie and grabs the microphone away from him[/COLOR]. [B]Andre the Giant[/B]: I ACCEPT!! [COLOR="blue"]Freddie Blassie's eyes open up wide in fear. A referee runs out and calls for the bell. [/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"][IMG]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o218/DOTTW1983/AndretheGiant3.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o218/DOTTW1983/BigJohnStudd1.jpg[/IMG] $5,000 Body Slam Challenge Andre the Giant vs Big John Studd[/SIZE][/B] [I]-Andre the Giant lifts Big John Studd over his head and slams him in the middle of the ring. That body slam nearly broke the ring in half. -Andre hits Studd with a Big Splash and pins him for a 3 count.[/I] [B]Andre the Giant defeated Big John Studd in the Body Slam Challenge A+[/B] [B][U]Freddie Blassie steals the Cash[/U][/B] [COLOR="blue"]Andre the Giant tries to grab the briefcase filled with money when Classy Freddie steals the cash and runs to the backstage area - making his escape. Andre the Giant looks pissed off.[/COLOR] [B]Segment Rating: A+[/B] [B]Vince McMahon[/B]: That sneak!! Andre the Giant won the Body Slam Challenge but Freddie Blassie stole the $5,000 away from him. [B]Gorilla Monsoon[/B]: It looks like Mr. Blassie will have hell to pay. [B]Vince McMahon[/B]: No doubt. But right now let's head backstage where Lord Alfred Hayes is waiting for us with two new commers to the World Wrestling Federation, the North-South Connection. [B][U]Backstage interview with North-South Connection[/U][/B] [COLOR="blue"]Backstage, Lord Alfred Hayes is standing next to Dick Murdoch and Adrian Adonis. [/COLOR] [B]Lord Alfred Hayes[/B]: Thank you gentlemen. I'm back here with the North-South Connection, Dick Murdoch & Adrian Adonis. Last week, during one of WWF's Live Events, Adrian Adonis illegaly threw a chair inside of the ring which Dick Murdoch used to nail Ivan Putski's arm while he attempted his Polish Hammer. I was notified that Ivan Putski was rushed to the hospital, after that matchup, and he has suffered a dislocated shoulder and a chipped elbow. What do you two have to say for yourself? [B]Dick Murdoch[/B]: Listen here Limey!! I'm Dick Murdoch and this here is Adrian Adonis and we're the North-South Connection. We are the most dangerous tag team in professional wrestling. And we're tellin' everyone right here, we don't care if the Samoans or Indians win them Tag Team titles, we're challenging the champions to a fight!! [B]Adrian Adonis[/B]: And if you think what we did to Ivan Putski is bad just wait and see what we do to the Tag Team Champions!! [COLOR="blue"]The North-South Connection walk away leaving Hayes alone infornt of the camera. [/COLOR] [B]Lord Alfred Hayes[/B]: It seems that the World Wrestling Federation Tag Team Champions have another reason to look over their shoulders. [B]Segment Rating: B[/B] [B][SIZE="4"][IMG]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o218/DOTTW1983/JulesStrongbow1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o218/DOTTW1983/ChiefJayStrongbow3.jpg[/IMG] VS [IMG]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o218/DOTTW1983/Afa1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o218/DOTTW1983/Sika1.jpg[/IMG] WWF Tag Team Championship Re-Match The Strongbows(c) vs The Wild Samoans[/SIZE][/B] [I]-Afa and Sika isolate Jules Strongbow away from his corner. -They draw in Chief Jay Strongbow and distract the referee while they double team Jules. -Jules Strongbow ducks Afas clothesline, hits the ropes and dropkicks Afra across the ring. -Jules tags out to his partner. -Jay Strongbow gets in the ring and cleans house. -He tosses Afa out of the ring and hits Sika with a Jumping Chop to the head. -Jay Strongbow pins Afa for the win. [/I] [B]The Strongbows defeated The Wild Samoans in 9:37 when Chief Jay Strongbow hit Sika with a Jumping Chop. B[/B] [B]Vince McMahon[/B]: The Strongbows have retained their WWF Tag Team Championships!! [B]Gorilla Monsoon:[/B] That's fine and dandy but what about the North-South Connection. The Strongbows will have to look over their shoulders for that dangerous duo. [B]Vince McMahon[/B]: It's finally time for what we've been waiting for all week. Billy Graham takes on Tony Atlas in an Arm Wrestling Contest, next!! [B]Gorilla Monsoon[/B]: I can't wait, Vince!! [B][U]Arm Wrestling Contest[/U][/B] [COLOR="blue"]"Superstar" Billy Graham and "Mr. USA" Tony Atlas was in the ring where an Arm Wrestling table is set up in the middle of the ring. Graham and Atlas sit across from each other as the referee puts their arms in the starting position. The referee calls for the bell. [/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"][IMG]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o218/DOTTW1983/TonyAtlas1.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o218/DOTTW1983/BillyGraham1.jpg[/IMG] Arm Wrestling Contest [I]Tony Atlas vs Billy Graham[/SIZE][/B] -Nether men's arm budge at first as they struggle to get an advantage. -Graham gets a bit of an advantage budging Atlas' arm a bit. -Atlas uses his strength and overpower Graham's arm. -It looks as if Mr. USA may get the win when Billy Graham overturns the table and smashed a chair over his head. -The referee calls for the DQ. [/I] [B]Tony Atlas defeated Billy Graham in a Arm Wrestling Contest when Billy Graham got DQed. A[/B] [B][U]Billy Graham breaks Tony Atlas' Arm[/U][/B] [COLOR="blue"]Billy Graham places Atlas' arm in between a chair and climbs to the Top Rope. Graham stomps his arm, breaking it in half. Billy Graham sets him up again and climbs to the Top Rope when Pedro Morales runs out and chases Superstar off, saving Atlas from any more injuries. Billy Graham walks to the back leaving Pedro alone in the ring with Atlas[/COLOR]. [B]Segment Rating: A[/B] [B]Vince McMahon[/B]: I can't believe it!! That coward broke Tony Atlas' arm in half!! [B]Gorilla Monsoon[/B]: It's no secret that Pedro Morales is a friend of the Soulmen and looks obviously upset over Graham's actions. [B]Vince McMahon[/B]: It won't surprise me if the WWF IC Champion, Pedro Morales, shows Billy Graham a thing or two!! [B]Gorilla Monsoon:[/B] Last week, at a WWF Live Event, Don Muraco and Tito Santana ruffled each others feathers. [B]Vince McMahon[/B]: Both men brawled all the way to the back during a tag team match, leaving their partners alone in the ring. Tonight, both men are looking to settle the score. [B][SIZE="4"][IMG]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o218/DOTTW1983/DonMuraco4.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o218/DOTTW1983/TitoSantana1.jpg[/IMG] Grudge Match Don Muraco vs Tito Santana[/SIZE][/B] [I]-Both men start brawling back and forth. -Tito Santana hits some impressive moves and near falls. -Don Muraco backdrops Santana out of the ring and follows him. -The two brawl all around ringside. -The referee counts both men out. -They continue brawling all the way to the back.[/I] [B]Don Muraco and Tito Santana fought to a double count out in 7:48. A[/B] [B]Vince McMahon[/B]: For weeks Jimmy Snuka & Captain Lou Albano have been a thorn in Bob Backlunds side. Tonight, the WWF Heavyweight Champion, is ready to comment on Snuka's actions. [B][U]In-ring Interview with Bob Backlund[/U][/B] [COLOR="blue"]Lord Alfred Hayes is in the ring with Bob Backlund. [/COLOR] [B]Lord Alfred Hayes[/B]: It's a pleasure to be standing in the ring with the current WWF World Heavyweight Champion, Bob Backlund. Mr. Backlund, a few weeks ago Jimmy Snuka and Captain Lou Albano have challenged you to defend your championships. Ever since then they've been interfering and attacking you during matches. Everyone wants to know, what do you have to say about Mr. Snuka's actions? [B]Bob Backlund[/B]: I'll make this short and sweet. Jimmy Snuka, Captain Albano, you want a shot at the WWF World Heavyweight Championship?! You got it!! So you can stop attacking me from behind with your lackeys because at WWF's Main Event Show, you're in for one helluva Title match!! [B]Lord Alfred Hayes[/B]: Bob Backlund vs Jimmy Snuka at WWF's Main Event Show!! It's one match nobody will want to miss!! Thank you, Mr. Backlund. [B]Segment Rating: B+[/B] [B]Vince McMahon[/B]: What an announcement!! We're in for a WWF World Heavyweight Title match at WWF's Main Event!! [B]Gorilla Monsoon[/B]: You can be sure that show will be one to remember!! [B]Vince McMahon[/B]: We're out of time. Thank you for joining us and see you next week!! [B][SIZE="4"]Final Rating: B+[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][U]Thursday, Week 3, January 1983(The Main Event)[/U][/B] [B]World Wrestling Federation[/B] [COLOR="red"]-WWF's "Main Event" is only two weeks away and we have just found out what the main event match will be...[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o218/DOTTW1983/wwfbanner.jpg[/IMG] [B]WWF Main Event Live in 2 weeks[/B] [COLOR="Red"][B]WWF World Heavyweight Championship[/B] Bob Backlund defends against Jimmy Snuka w/Captain Lou Albano[/COLOR] plus much much more!![/CENTER]

[center][B][U]Thursday, Week 3, January 1983(Worldwide Results)[/U][/B] [B]Mid-Atlantic Wrestling[/B] [COLOR="Red"]-MAW held an event at the Dale F. Halton Arena, infront of 10,000 people. Here are the results... Rufus R. Jones & Bugsy McGraw defeated South & Prvt. Nelson to retain the Mid-Atlantic US Tag Titles C Nikita Koloff defeated Angelo Mosca Jr. D Ricky Steamboat defeated The Assassian to retain the US Title B+ Ric Flair defeated Ivan Koloff to retain the NWA Heavyweight Title B+[/COLOR] [B]Final Rating: B[/B] [B]Mid-South Wrestling[/B] [COLOR="red"]-MSW held an event at the Stanford Civic Center, infront of 921 people. Here are the results... Krusher Khruschev defeated George Weingeroff to retain the Mid-South TV Title C- Dennis Condrey defeated Blade Runner Sting C- Jim Duggan defeated Junkyard Dog C Mr. Wrestling II defeated Kamala B-[/COLOR] [B]Final Rating: C+ Stampede Wrestling[/B] [COLOR="red"]-Stampede held an event at the Investors Group Athl. Centre, infront of 2,000 people. Here are the results... Chris Benoit went to a time limit draw with Leatherface D The Karachi Vice Kingpins defeated Bassarab & Owen C Allen & Bruce defeated The Bulldogs C+ Jim Neidhart & Mr. Hito defeated Machine & Lethal Larry to retain the International Tag Titles C Burke & Stomper defeated DiSalvo & Moffat C Bret Hart went to a double count out with Loch Ness Monster C+[/COLOR] [B]Final Rating: C+[/B] [/center]

[CENTER][CENTER][B][U]Friday, Week 3, January 1983(House Show Lineup)[/U][/B] [B]World Wrestling Federation[/B] [COLOR="Red"]-WWF comes to the Buffalo Civic Centerwith an action packed LIVE Event. Some of the matches scheduled for the event are....[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"][B]Re-Match[/B] Don Muraco vs Tito Santana [B]WWF Intercontinental Championship Match[/B] Pedro Morales defends against Mr. Fuji [B]Tag Team Action[/B] North-South Connection take on "The Soulman" Rocky Johnson & "Special Delievery" S.D. Jones [B]Singles Match[/B] Greg "The Hammer" Valentine takes on George "The Animal" Steele[/COLOR][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][U]Friday, Week 3, January 1983(The Main Event)[/U][/B] [B]World Wrestling Federation[/B] [COLOR="Red"]-This just in, another match has been announced for WWF's "Main Event". The WWF Tag Team Champions, The Strongbows, defend their titles against The North-South Connection.[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o218/DOTTW1983/wwfbanner2.jpg[/IMG] [B]WWF Main Event Live in 2 weeks[/B] [COLOR="Red"][B]WWF World Heavyweight Championship[/B] Bob Backlund defends against Jimmy Snuka w/Captain Lou Albano [B]WWF Tag Team Championship[/B] The Strongbows defend against The North-South Connection[/COLOR] plus much much more!![/CENTER]

WWF comes to the Buffalo Civic Centerwith an action packed LIVE Event. Some of the matches scheduled for the event are.... Re-Match [B]Don Muraco[/B] vs Tito Santana WWF Intercontinental Championship Match [B]Pedro Morales[/B] defends against Mr. Fuji Tag Team Action [B]North-South Connection[/B] take on "The Soulman" Rocky Johnson & "Special Delievery" S.D. Jones Singles Match [B]Greg "The Hammer" Valentine[/B] takes on George "The Animal" Steele

[CENTER][B][SIZE="6"]WWF In Your Neighborhood (House Show) live at the Buffalo Civic Center infront of 3,324 people[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE="4"][IMG]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o218/DOTTW1983/DonMuraco4.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o218/DOTTW1983/TitoSantana1.jpg[/IMG] Don Muraco vs Tito Santana[/SIZE][/B] The war between these two have heated up as it was apparent once the bell sounded for this match. Both men looked great in this match. Muraco grabbed a foreign weapon out of his trunks while the refs back was turned. Tito Santana sees the weapon and kicks Muraco low. The referee sees Don Muraco's weapon and Tito Santana's low blow and calls for a Double DQ. [B]Don Muraco & Tito Santana fought to a double disqualification in 7:47. B[/B] [B][U]Confrontation of the Giants[/U][/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Freddie Blassie & Big John Studd make their way towards ringside. They step inside of the ring while Blassie grabs a microphone.[/COLOR] [B]Freddie Blassie[/B]: Listen here you skinny geeks!! The reason why I ran off with my clients $5,000 was because Andre the Giant cheated. You see Big John Studd, the TRUE Giant of the WWF, wasn't ready and tripped. Therefore he wasn't really body slammed. So I declare Big John Studd the winner!! [COLOR="blue"]Andre the Giant walks out. Freddie Blassie looks terrified and hides behind Studd. He steps into the ring and stands toe-to-toe with Big John Studd. Studd throws a punch but Andre blocks it and Headbutts him. Andre lifts Studd up and slams him in the center of the ring. Studd and Blassie get out of the ring and away from danger. Andre grabs the fallen microphone.[/COLOR] [B]Andre the Giant[/B]: I WAN'T YOU AT WWF MAIN EVENT!! [COLOR="blue"]The crowd goes nuts as Andre stays in the ring and celebrates with the crowd. Blassie and Studd slowly make their way back to the lockerroom[/COLOR]. [B]Segment Rating: B+[/B] [SIZE="4"][B][IMG]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o218/DOTTW1983/PedroMorales1.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o218/DOTTW1983/Mr.jpg[/IMG] WWF Intercontinental Championship Pedro Morales(c) vs Mr. Fuji[/B][/SIZE] The WWF Intercontinental Champion gets caught with some quick kicks by the martial arts expert, Mr. Fuji. It wasn't soon untill Pedro Morales turned the match around with some great offense. Morales dominated the rest of the match and put Mr. Fuji away with a Knee Drop Backbreaker. [B]Pedro Morales defeated Mr. Fuji in 8:09 by pinfall with a Knee Drop Backbreaker. B[/B] [B][U]Piledriver V.2[/U][/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Pedro Morales celebrates his victory when Billy Graham slides in from behind and attacks him. He hits a Piledriver on Morales in the middle of the ring nearly breaking his neck in half. Graham looks at his destruction and laughs[/COLOR]. [B]Segment Rating: A[/B] [B][SIZE="4"][IMG]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o218/DOTTW1983/RockyJohnson1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o218/DOTTW1983/S.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o218/DOTTW1983/DickMurdoch2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o218/DOTTW1983/AdrianAdonis2.jpg[/IMG] Rocky Johnson & S.D. Jones vs North-South Connection[/SIZE][/B] S.D. Jones gets double teamed for the majority of the match. He eventualy tags out to Rocky Johnson. The Soulman comes running in with some fast action offense. Unfortunately, Adonis and Murdoch catches Rocky in a Double Snake Eyes and pins him for the win. [B]North-South Connection defeated Rocky Johnson and S.D. Jones in 7:36 when Adrian Adonis & Dick Murdock defeated Rocky Johnson by pinfall with a Double Snake Eyes. B-[/B] [B][U]In ring interview with Bruno Sammartino[/U][/B] [COLOR="blue"]Lord Alfred Hayes is in the ring with Bruno Sammartino[/COLOR]. [B]Lord Alfred Hayes[/B]: Ladies and Gentlemen, It's an honor to be standing beside a true living legend, Mr. Bruno Sammartino!! Thank you, Mr. Sammartino. At WWF's Championship Wrestling, you were involved in "Rowdy" Roddy Piper's talk show, Pipers Pitt. During the interview, Mr. Piper showed nothing but disrespect towards you and to add insult to injury he hit you with his microphone. Do you have anything to say about these current events? [B]Bruno Sammartino[/B]: I sure do. Piper you think I'm too old and shouldn't be wrestling?! Well why don't you put down your microphone and step away from your talkshow and find out how old I really am!! If you have the guts, then you'll show up at WWF's "Main Event" and take on this old man, one-on-one!! [COLOR="blue"]The crowd goes nuts[/COLOR]. [B]Lord Alfred Hayes[/B]: You heard it ladies and gentlemen!! Former World Heavyweight Champion, Bruno Sammartino has just issued a challenge to "Rowdy" Roddy Piper!! Thank you for joining us Mr. Sammartino!! [B]Segment Rating: B-[/B] [B][SIZE="4"][IMG]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o218/DOTTW1983/GregValentine2.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o218/DOTTW1983/GeorgeSteele1.jpg[/IMG] Greg Valentine vs George Steele[/SIZE][/B] Steele uses his mindgames to take Valentine off of his game. Steele attempts an Axe Handle smash when Valentine catches him with a Double Arm Hammer across his stomach. Greg Valentine dominates the rest of the match and beats him with the Figure Four Leglock. [B]Greg Valentine defeated George Steele in 7:49 by disqualification. A[/B] [B][SIZE="4"]Final Rating: B+[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][U]Saturday, Week 3, January 1983(The Main Event)[/U] World Wrestling Federation[/B] -Another match has been announced for WWF's "Main Event". Since Don Muraco & Tito Santana can't seem to solve their problems with normal rules, the WWF has decided to make an unsanctioned match in hopes that these two finally resolve their problems. [IMG]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o218/DOTTW1983/wwfbanner3.jpg[/IMG] [B]WWF Main Event Live in 2 weeks[/B] [COLOR="Red"][B]WWF World Heavyweight Championship[/B] Bob Backlund defends against Jimmy Snuka w/Captain Lou Albano [B]WWF Tag Team Championship[/B] The Strongbows defend against The North-South Connection [B]No Countouts, No DQ's, Unsanctioned Grudge Match[/B] Don Muraco vs Tito Santana[/COLOR] plus much much more!![/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][U]Saturday, Week 3, January 1983(Worldwide Results)[/U][/B] [B]New Japan Pro Wrestling[/B] [COLOR="Red"]-NJPW held "World Pro Wrestling" at the Miyagi Sports Center, infront of 5,000 people. Here are the results... Kengo Kimura defeated The Cobra C+ Tiger Mask defeated Kuniaki Kobayashi to retain the WWF Jr. Heavyweight Title B- Antonio Inoki & Akira Maeda defeated Seiji Sakaguchi & T. Fujinami B Riki Choshu defeated Osamu Kido B[/COLOR] [B]Final Rating: B[/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][U]Sunday, Week 3, January 1983(Worldwide Results)[/U] American Wrestling Association[/B] [COLOR="Red"]-AWA held "All-star Wrestling" at the Bill Graham Civic Center, infront of 1,709 people. Here are the results... The Highflyers defeated Blackwell & Von Raschke to retain the AWA Tag Titles C Billy Robinson defeated Buck Zumhofe C- Rick Martel defeated David Schultz to retain the AWA TV Title C+ Nick Bockwinkle defeated Dick the Bruiser to retain the AWA World Heavyweight Title C+[/COLOR] [B]Final Rating: C+[/B] [B]Georgia Championship Wrestling[/B] [COLOR="Red"]-GCW held "The End of the Month Spectacular" at the Mid-south Coliseum, infront of 8,582 people. Here are the results... Joe Lightfoot defeated Tim Horner E Rick McGraw defeated Scott Armstrong D- Garvin, Bullet Bob & Brad Armstrong defeated Bruno Jr, Brett & Rich D- Mr. Wonderful & Thunderbolt went to a Double DQ with Jake Roberts & Spoiler B- Ole Anderson defeated Arn Anderson C+ Mr. Wrestling II defeated Pez Whatley C The Living Legend & Thornton defeated Hacksaw & Wildfire for the National Tag Titles B-[/COLOR] [B]Final Rating: C+[/B] [B]Central States Wrestling[/B] [COLOR="red"]-CSW held "Wrestling at the Chase" at the Dodge City Civic Center, infront of 2,000 people. Here are the results... Porkchop & Super Destroyer II defeated Oates & Patton C Roger Kirby defeated Marty Jannetty C- The Moondogs defeated Bob Brown & Buzz Tyler to retain the Tag Titles C Funk & The Dragon defeated Baker & Kox C+ Super Destroyer defeated Harley Race to win the Central States Heavyweight Title B+[/COLOR] [B]Final Rating: B[/B][/CENTER]

Now, your getting into some money making matchups All 3 on your upcoming Friday Night main event will sell some tickets [B]Backlund[/B] over Snuka by DQ (Snuka does something that will help build this rivalry) [B]North-South Connection[/B] take the titles from The Strongbows [B]Muraco[/B] over Santana in a bloodfest

[CENTER][B][U]Monday, Week 4, January 1983(Worldwide Results)[/U][/B] [B]World Class Championship Wrestling[/B] [COLOR="Red"]-WCCW held "World Class Wrestling" at the Convention Center Arena, infront of 5,000 people. Here are the results... Michael Hayes & Terry Gordy defeated Mantell & Parsons to retain the Tag Titles C+ David Von Erich defeated One Man Gang C The Missing Link defeated Buddy Roberts B- Kevin Von Erich defeated Kamala to retain the WCW American Heavyweight Title B-[/COLOR] [B]Final Rating: C+[/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][U]Friday, Week 3, January 1983[/U][/B] [B]WWF Championship Wrestling Television[/B] [COLOR="Red"]-WWF comes to the Cambria Civic Center for an action packed LIVE Event. Some of the matches scheduled for the event are.... [B]Pipers Pitt with Captain Lou Albano[/B] "Rowdy" Roddy Piper is back with another edition of Pipers Pitt. [B]Non-Title Singles Match[/B] Pedro Morales takes on Tiger Chun Lee [B]Singles Match[/B] Bruno Sammartino goes one-on-one with "Crippler" Ray Stevens [B]3-Man Tag Team Action[/B] The North-South Connection & Jimmy Snuka will compete against The Strongbows & Bob Backlund[/COLOR] plus much much more!![/CENTER]

WWF Championship Wrestling Television -WWF comes to the Cambria Civic Center for an action packed LIVE Event. Some of the matches scheduled for the event are.... Pipers Pitt with Captain Lou Albano "Rowdy" Roddy Piper is back with another edition of Pipers Pitt. : I LOVE Piper! Non-Title Singles Match [B]Pedro Morales[/B] takes on Tiger Chun Lee: Pedro in the no brainer. Of course, I'm sure Billy's gonna make it a bit more interesting. Singles Match [B]Bruno Sammartino[/B] goes one-on-one with "Crippler" Ray Stevens: This is a tough one as I can see Stevens going over Bruno here. 3-Man Tag Team Action [B]The North-South Connection & Jimmy Snuka[/B] will compete against The Strongbows & Bob Backlund

One of the things I like about this dynasty is the respect with which you are affording the older and more established workers. WWF has a pretty bland roster at this point, but also has several workers who imo have achieved legendary status (Crippler, Bruno, Graham, Morales etc.). With WWF, it's easy enought to get rid of the old guard and start from scratch. The way you are doing your dynasty is a great homage to the era. I especially love Ray Stevens in this diary! Question? Without trying to get too much into your backstory, I was curious if your MAIN EVENT card had been finalized as of yet? I ask because I want to hold back on my predictions until then. At any rate, great stuff here! I can't wait for the next update.

Archived