Deperate Plea before 1.5

Arlie, I was asking you about the playing each game play for play in multiplayer. I thought I would be able to do it using pc anywhere or at least if my buddy is over. However I was very dissapointed to find out that there is no way. Even though I can click play on multiple games. I am not allowed to enable play calling. Is there any way you can at least allow this. I am not asking for the week to stop midstream or for head to head play calling. I am just asking if you click play on a certain game. Allow us to please be able to coach that game. Matt

It's just out of the scope of this update. It's not an unfair request, but it's not one I can complete at this point. This is certainly something I will look at for future versions. I don't think Cooley's way will work as saving the game midstream could corrupt the game file. But, if you backed everything up, you could certainly try it.

It's just out of the scope of this update. It's not an unfair request, but it's not one I can complete at this point. This is certainly something I will look at for future versions. I don't think Cooley's way will work as saving the game midstream could corrupt the game file. But, if you backed everything up, you could certainly try it.

Arlie, I understand it is out of the scope. Thanks for reply though. I really hope your pro game puts a lot of focus on the H2H gameplay and MP aspect of things. Let me state this clearly. Action PC Football [url]http://www.dksports.com/images/FB%20page%20Gamescreen%20snow%202006.jpg[/url] has made so many strides in online play but it is no where near the quality of football game you have. I wish I could combine the two. Please Arlie I am begging you look at some of the things he has and improve on them I know you can do it. I have watched you progress through every game and I am holding my breath on the pro game. H2H play and online leagues!!!! Action PC has had it for years MAtt

Arlie, I understand it is out of the scope. Thanks for reply though. I really hope your pro game puts a lot of focus on the H2H gameplay and MP aspect of things. Let me state this clearly. Action PC Football [url]http://www.dksports.com/images/FB%20page%20Gamescreen%20snow%202006.jpg[/url] has made so many strides in online play but it is no where near the quality of football game you have. I wish I could combine the two. Please Arlie I am begging you look at some of the things he has and improve on them I know you can do it. I have watched you progress through every game and I am holding my breath on the pro game. H2H play and online leagues!!!! Action PC has had it for years MAtt

I just want to be able to watch more than one game a week. The only thing about this game that really irritates me is that you only get to watch your own game each week. I would enjoy things a lot more if I could watch the games of some of my rivals or conference foes instead of only being able to go look at the box scores.

I just want to be able to watch more than one game a week. The only thing about this game that really irritates me is that you only get to watch your own game each week. I would enjoy things a lot more if I could watch the games of some of my rivals or conference foes instead of only being able to go look at the box scores.

[QUOTE=RBPD5015;159412]Arlie, I understand it is out of the scope. Thanks for reply though. I really hope your pro game puts a lot of focus on the H2H gameplay and MP aspect of things. Let me state this clearly. Action PC Football [url]http://www.dksports.com/images/FB%20page%20Gamescreen%20snow%202006.jpg[/url] has made so many strides in online play but it is no where near the quality of football game you have. I wish I could combine the two. Please Arlie I am begging you look at some of the things he has and improve on them I know you can do it. I have watched you progress through every game and I am holding my breath on the pro game. H2H play and online leagues!!!! Action PC has had it for years MAtt[/QUOTE] This has always been an interesting concept IMO. Taking a career game where you build a team through recruiting or draft/trades and then meet head to head and play it out on the field, so to speak. This would bring us closer to ultimate realism really. And closer to the ultimate GM/Head Coach simulation. But the rapid play, quick simulating nature in BBCF or FOF "type" games precludes this type of simulation. But a game that embodies both concepts would be intriguing. And I could see new leagues devoted to this "IRL" pace of play. I would go for a simulation like this, slower paced where you have a week to consider strategy and how you are going substitute and exploit your opponents weaknesses in your own play calling. Say you only have 20 owners out of 32 teams. You could still sim the games without an owner and play out the head to head ones. And maintain this flavor of play.

[QUOTE=RBPD5015;159412]Arlie, I understand it is out of the scope. Thanks for reply though. I really hope your pro game puts a lot of focus on the H2H gameplay and MP aspect of things. Let me state this clearly. Action PC Football [url]http://www.dksports.com/images/FB%20page%20Gamescreen%20snow%202006.jpg[/url] has made so many strides in online play but it is no where near the quality of football game you have. I wish I could combine the two. Please Arlie I am begging you look at some of the things he has and improve on them I know you can do it. I have watched you progress through every game and I am holding my breath on the pro game. H2H play and online leagues!!!! Action PC has had it for years MAtt[/QUOTE] This has always been an interesting concept IMO. Taking a career game where you build a team through recruiting or draft/trades and then meet head to head and play it out on the field, so to speak. This would bring us closer to ultimate realism really. And closer to the ultimate GM/Head Coach simulation. But the rapid play, quick simulating nature in BBCF or FOF "type" games precludes this type of simulation. But a game that embodies both concepts would be intriguing. And I could see new leagues devoted to this "IRL" pace of play. I would go for a simulation like this, slower paced where you have a week to consider strategy and how you are going substitute and exploit your opponents weaknesses in your own play calling. Say you only have 20 owners out of 32 teams. You could still sim the games without an owner and play out the head to head ones. And maintain this flavor of play.

Guest Nukester
[QUOTE=Wolfpack;159486]I just want to be able to watch more than one game a week. The only thing about this game that really irritates me is that you only get to watch your own game each week. I would enjoy things a lot more if I could watch the games of some of my rivals or conference foes instead of only being able to go look at the box scores.[/QUOTE] Have you used the BBViewer ? Granted, it only goes over the gamelogs, but you can effectivly watch every game that way, and keep it suspensful

Guest Nukester
[QUOTE=Wolfpack;159486]I just want to be able to watch more than one game a week. The only thing about this game that really irritates me is that you only get to watch your own game each week. I would enjoy things a lot more if I could watch the games of some of my rivals or conference foes instead of only being able to go look at the box scores.[/QUOTE] Have you used the BBViewer ? Granted, it only goes over the gamelogs, but you can effectivly watch every game that way, and keep it suspensful

[QUOTE=Wolfpack;159486]I just want to be able to watch more than one game a week. The only thing about this game that really irritates me is that you only get to watch your own game each week. I would enjoy things a lot more if I could watch the games of some of my rivals or conference foes instead of only being able to go look at the box scores.[/QUOTE] You can watch other games just press play on the games you want to watch. Then when the game starts press fast forward. Matt

[QUOTE=Wolfpack;159486]I just want to be able to watch more than one game a week. The only thing about this game that really irritates me is that you only get to watch your own game each week. I would enjoy things a lot more if I could watch the games of some of my rivals or conference foes instead of only being able to go look at the box scores.[/QUOTE] You can watch other games just press play on the games you want to watch. Then when the game starts press fast forward. Matt

Archived