For those of you that play this game alot, i was looking to get some feedback on how often you save your game or how often you back up your game....reason asking is my game always crashes and i seem to lose my league all the time....so any suggestions would be needed....thank you

You've made three threads on this. I think your problem is that you try and save the game before the week's actions are complete. if a loading screen is shown, do not try to save the game. Wait until it is finished. As a rule, if you click on the left menu and nothing happens, don't save the game yet as some activities are still occuring.

You've made three threads on this. I think your problem is that you try and save the game before the week's actions are complete. if a loading screen is shown, do not try to save the game. Wait until it is finished. As a rule, if you click on the left menu and nothing happens, don't save the game yet as some activities are still occuring.

When you say actions complete each week, what actions are going on? I appologize for the threads, i wasnt intending on asking the same thing, i was just trying to get info from people on when they save there game....example if someone plays a total of 5 games before they quit, do they save between every game or do they just save once right before they quit...cause i have always been saving after every week....so again this thread was more to see how other people save there game

When you say actions complete each week, what actions are going on? I appologize for the threads, i wasnt intending on asking the same thing, i was just trying to get info from people on when they save there game....example if someone plays a total of 5 games before they quit, do they save between every game or do they just save once right before they quit...cause i have always been saving after every week....so again this thread was more to see how other people save there game

good question aces i missed the other posts. at first i too had problems with crashing and like arlie said it was probably my fault just the same. but a crash is a crash is a crash and it drives me bongos after simming 2 seasons to lose it all because i didnt save. i save now after recruiting each year that being the longest time consuming part of my season. autosave feature would be a nice add in if not too hard. but id rather not have it if it saves every week. ive had pretty fair luck as of late. i did notice i crashed i think it was in 2016 or 2017. i dont know what happened but i looked in my gamelog & boxscores saves folders & they were each at 1001. the 1001 being 1001 boxcores and 1001 gamelogs. i deleted them & runs fine. may have been something i did too. oh well once a year ace after recruiting. great game arlie

good question aces i missed the other posts. at first i too had problems with crashing and like arlie said it was probably my fault just the same. but a crash is a crash is a crash and it drives me bongos after simming 2 seasons to lose it all because i didnt save. i save now after recruiting each year that being the longest time consuming part of my season. autosave feature would be a nice add in if not too hard. but id rather not have it if it saves every week. ive had pretty fair luck as of late. i did notice i crashed i think it was in 2016 or 2017. i dont know what happened but i looked in my gamelog & boxscores saves folders & they were each at 1001. the 1001 being 1001 boxcores and 1001 gamelogs. i deleted them & runs fine. may have been something i did too. oh well once a year ace after recruiting. great game arlie

Archived