quick question.

I tried the game the other day and it seems quite good, I have been questioning if i should buy it or not for the past few days and im still a little unsure.... So for all of you who have bought the game what did you think? is it worth the £13? My main question is about the updates.... are they automatic like dose the game check for them or do you have to check on the site... dose an e-mail get sent informing you of updates etc??? any help would be appreciated thanx vamp

The patches that have been released have been advertised here. There is no automatic updater in the game, though the patches are self-extracting .exe files - so it is no muss/no fuss, once downloaded. I understand that it is a genre game, but the amount of fun I've had playing Wrestling Spirit rivals any game of the past several years, in my opinion.

I will thrown in my opinion. I really enjoy the game; however, when I first got it the game sat for a good month or two. I really didn't enjoy it until I got D. Boone's Scenario. So if you enjoy playing the game from Boone's scenario, I would say get it. If you are ok with fictional characters then get it. The lack of a real current scenario could create an issue if that is what you are looking for. I figured I would be up front. Jim

I played TEW only with real world date (I'm sorry!!) but WreSpi is great with the Original data. Despite not knowing any of the characters when I first started playing, it doesn't matter as much since you're not booking them, you're just fighting them. It took me a good month to really start enjoying WreSpi and figuring out the best strategies for winning and stuff. I'd say it was well worth the money

I have a love-hate relationship with WreSpi. When I'm in the mood for it, it's a lot of fun. When I'm not... it's the most boring game ever. But then, I'm like that way with a lot of games... Half-Life is only fun when I'm in the mood for Half-life, GTA when I'm in the mood for GTA... okay, GTA is fun most of the time anyway... but like any game, it depends on if you're in the mood for it. I dunno if it was worth every penny I paid for it... I'd say so far I've gotten $20US out of it, but I know I haven't exploited the game to it's fullest yet, so I know eventually it'll be worth what I paid.

I think the game is worth it, I mean its not much money for a game and its a good game. You will have to check the site for updates, but it doesn't look as if there are going to be many more made, and if you have a high speed connextion downloading the updates wont take too long either.

Archived