A new database anyone?

Yeah, and thats only a couple of weeks old, so should have everything your looking for as best they can. They also don't mind input, if you dissagree with overness (like say, your able to watch and see, where they might not be able to), or other things. So if you have some new knowledge, they welcome it, especially dealing with titles and such.

Yeah, and thats only a couple of weeks old, so should have everything your looking for as best they can. They also don't mind input, if you dissagree with overness (like say, your able to watch and see, where they might not be able to), or other things. So if you have some new knowledge, they welcome it, especially dealing with titles and such.

[QUOTE=xthesiknessx;160129]i assume the 07 mod won't work with the 05 will it? i only got 05 a few months ago and it's gonna be a huge bummer if i have to buy 07 to use an up to date mod[/QUOTE] Same here, but I really want the '07 version (check out the diary). I know it's a bummer, but you can still enjoy the historical data and other things that come with '05. Ussually they don't make too many new mods after the release of a new version, but even EWR (which is very old version of the same game, but free) has had updates up to 2005.

Archived