13th November Dev. Journal

I think it's all great news, and the Internet section really makes the gameworld look and feel much more real than ever. And the xxx days thing is now a lot simplier when it's X month X days. Nice additions, I'm glad I got my daily dose of dev. Journal this early of the day :D Discuss. Can't wait the screenshots, or the game to be released. It'll be soon. There's light at the end of the tunnel..

Sounds like my one and only gripe with TEW '05 has been fixed! Whilst I never had a problem with the Booking Screen, clicking on a wrestler's name and then having to click on Select afterwards was a major annoyance. Despite all the other fantastic features that are going to be in '07, this is by far my favourite. ;) Hurrah! :D

Sounds like my one and only gripe with TEW '05 has been fixed! Whilst I never had a problem with the Booking Screen, clicking on a wrestler's name and then having to click on Select afterwards was a major annoyance. Despite all the other fantastic features that are going to be in '07, this is by far my favourite. ;) Hurrah! :D

[QUOTE=Undertaker666;159599]Sounds like my one and only gripe with TEW '05 has been fixed! Whilst I never had a problem with the Booking Screen, clicking on a wrestler's name and then having to click on Select afterwards was a major annoyance. Despite all the other fantastic features that are going to be in '07, this is by far my favourite. ;) Hurrah! :D[/QUOTE] im also really pleased about this, i cant tell you how many times Apollo accidentally got assigned to different pushes and managers in my games :o im really looking forward to the internet section too, it sounds like its gonna add a lot of depth and realism to the game

[QUOTE=Undertaker666;159599]Sounds like my one and only gripe with TEW '05 has been fixed! Whilst I never had a problem with the Booking Screen, clicking on a wrestler's name and then having to click on Select afterwards was a major annoyance. Despite all the other fantastic features that are going to be in '07, this is by far my favourite. ;) Hurrah! :D[/QUOTE] im also really pleased about this, i cant tell you how many times Apollo accidentally got assigned to different pushes and managers in my games :o im really looking forward to the internet section too, it sounds like its gonna add a lot of depth and realism to the game

I remember the booking screen, and I didn't like it. Some of the things on it were quite randomly placed and put me off a bit, so I'm glad it's gotten a ravamp! The booking screen should pretty much be the most important page of the game, so it should be easily navigated, and pretty :P

I remember the booking screen, and I didn't like it. Some of the things on it were quite randomly placed and put me off a bit, so I'm glad it's gotten a ravamp! The booking screen should pretty much be the most important page of the game, so it should be easily navigated, and pretty :P

[QUOTE=Woodsmeister;159601]i cant remember if this was brought up but can you turn the internet section off for scenarios like DOTT when there was no such thing?[/QUOTE] or read internet as trade paper when playing dott. I mean news has always been out there in one form or another. :)

[QUOTE=Woodsmeister;159601]i cant remember if this was brought up but can you turn the internet section off for scenarios like DOTT when there was no such thing?[/QUOTE] or read internet as trade paper when playing dott. I mean news has always been out there in one form or another. :)

Archived