Export to MS World+ real dates

Hello, Adam! I m fan of TEW games, but I didnt like the fact, that you had to print screen to copy results of your shows to MSWorld or other program. I liked that in EWR you could copy match results from notepad like screen. Its easier to write dynasty or overview shows. Also it would be great if TEW2007 went back to real dates not week 1 of January. That was really uninteresting. Thanx! Looking forward for TEW 2007.

Actually there was a huge topic about the second thing you mentioned, the "Real dates". Maybe you should search it, and seek answers from there. But the idea is that it is more gaming-wise to keep those dates as just four weeks per month, it's simple, and even if there's a less days in a year, it doesn't matter in the game, there's no need for those days. Everyone has the same time to do their shows etc. Saying that it was "really uninteresting" just doesn't make sense to me. About the copy/paste thing, I don't really care 'cause I don't write dynasties. I'm keeping them private for only myself :P

Actually there was a huge topic about the second thing you mentioned, the "Real dates". Maybe you should search it, and seek answers from there. But the idea is that it is more gaming-wise to keep those dates as just four weeks per month, it's simple, and even if there's a less days in a year, it doesn't matter in the game, there's no need for those days. Everyone has the same time to do their shows etc. Saying that it was "really uninteresting" just doesn't make sense to me. About the copy/paste thing, I don't really care 'cause I don't write dynasties. I'm keeping them private for only myself :P

Archived